Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not where you are, the plane can only go to Nairobi," Alex grimaced as she said this, she knew it wouldn't be well received.

"Alex, honey," Pavy gasped. "Do you know how far away Nairobi is from me?"

"Yeah," Alex closed her eyes. "The State Department will not send a military plane into a combat area, it would put the government in a precarious position. If the plane were to be shot down, it could be considered an act of war."

"Fuck," Pavy growled.

"Look Pavy," Gavin came in. "There is nothing else we can do, you have to meet the supplies or it's more than likely you will lose this shipment as well!"

"I know," Pavy said softly. "It's just the time it would take to get there, and then back, the fact I'm basically by myself here! I just might as well count on fifty to a hundred dead, Christ...if not more!"

"Pavy," Gavin frowned. "Would you rather lose a hundred? Or thousands without the supplies?"

"Fuck you," Pavy barked. "Can you make that decision?"

"No," Gavin frowned. "Look do you have anybody there trustworthy enough to go in your place?"

"Yes and no," Pavy sounded like he was exhausted and pissed. The phone was silent for a while.

"Pavy, we have no choice, send who you have," Gavin finally said. "We will just have to hope for the best!"

"Yeah," Pavy grumbled. "Hey, thanks you guys, I don't want to sound like I'm ungrateful, I just...man this puts me in a bind!"

"I know my brat," Gavin agreed. "What else can we do?"

"Ok," Pavy said trying to sound more upbeat. "Alex when can the plane be here?"

"The plane is already on its way to Chicago, so as soon as it's loaded, he said about 27 hours," Alex said.

"Figure three days, Pavy," Gavin said. "I have the supplies coming into Midway airport, then they will load and leave."

"Three days," Pavy repeated. "Then another three days from Nairobi to me...six days."

"Pavy?" Gavin said interrupting the Russians thoughts. "What else can we do for you?"

"You done so much now, I hate to ask for anything else," Pavy said with a sigh. "Thank you both so much...Alex, whatever you want sweetheart, it's yours!"

"I'm holding you to that!" Alex smiled. "Pavy? You be careful there, it will work out!"

"If you knew just how much of a long shot that was...given my circumstances!" Pavy tempered. "Love you guys! Gavin kiss her good for me, and Alex take care of the lout for me!"

"Will do," they said in unison.

***

Gavin was staring out the window when Alex came back in from getting takeout food for dinner as neither felt up to cooking.

"Hey," he smiled. "I thought you got lost!" He teased as he complained about the time she was gone.

"I have an idea," Alex smiled broadly.

"Ok," he said stopping his advance on her as she pulled out a little blue booklet. "Fuck no!" He barked shaking his head to show he was doubly sure that her idea was a bad one.

"Pavy needs us," Alex said still holding up her passport.

"Absolutely not!" Gavin barked. "This isn't some fucking little vacation spot! This is a Goddamn war zone!"

"I know," Alex said dropping her hands. "You heard Pavy! He is in a bind! It sounds like he is there all by himself!"

"Alex! I...," Gavin looked to the ceiling.

"He needs you," Alex said firmly. "Thousands of people's lives are at stake here!"

She crossed the living room and took hold of his face and tilted it down to look at her.

"You said you wanted to make a difference," Alex reminded him.

"What?"

"That day, we were at the opening of the Expo, you were sitting on the bench and you said you wanted to make a difference!" She reminded. "You said I touched more lives in the matter of a few hours than you did in all that you were doing." He nodded that he remembered.

"This is your chance to make a difference," Alex said kissing his lips. "I know...I know this isn't what you had in mind, but rarely does life give us the choice of how we make a difference!"

"I can't," Gavin shook his head.

Alex dropped her head, she knew he would come up the same old argument of leaving his patients. But Pavy was right, they were inconsequential compared to what a war was doing to people.

The patients Gavin had were dealing with sex injuries from kinky sex, and health problems brought on by poor eating habits, drug use, heavy drinking and smoking. The occasional sports injury due to men who still believe they are in their twenties instead of fifties.

In the year they had been together, only Madelyn's stroke seemed to be non-self inflicted. An injury that deserved his attention, the others only used him to keep their secret in the dark, or because they were rich enough to show off that they had a private physician. It was a status thing. She knew to get him on the plane, to help him help himself, she had to do something dramatic...but this could backfire big time!

"I'm going to Nairobi," Alex said firmly hoping this didn't blow up in her face. "I'm going to make sure he gets those supplies, now I know there is no way in hell you are going to let me go there by myself. So why are we even arguing about this?" She smiled as she tilted her head up to peek at him.

"You are quite the piece of work!" Gavin gasped.

"Oh, one little thing," Alex smiled. "I was doing some research and I don't think you can wear your Armani suits there!" This got Gavin to laugh. "So it looks like we are shopping tomorrow!"

"My, my," Gavin said shaking his head. "Who is the Dom again?"

"You are, Sir," Alex tilted her head down. "Yet you are getting on the plane with me!" He closed his eyes and nodded.

***

Alex was loading up boxes onto a pallet two days later when Gavin came over to her.

"What's all that?" he asked her.

"Candy," Alex smiled as she blew out a breath. "You are going to be giving inoculations, right?" He nodded.

"Then the kids deserve a sucker for it!" Alex smiled.

While Gavin went shopping for appropriate clothes for the African heat, she went to one of the warehouse stores for cases of suckers and other non-melting type candies. She wound up with two car loads of various candies that Lena had to come help her transport from the store to the airport.

"You are incredible," Gavin said taking her in his arms. "I hadn't even thought about stuff like that!"

"You had more important stuff to worry about!" Alex told him. Just then his phone rang and she rolled her eyes. She hoped it wasn't some last minute patient crisis that would cause him to guilt up that he was leaving them again.

"Wheels up, they said, in ten minutes!" Alex said laughing as she used the military lingo the men and women loading the plane were using. He nodded at her, she hoped she would be laughing after the phone call.

Sitting in the passenger area of the plane she watched him double check the supplies that were in the cargo area.

"Dr. Steward?" the Air Force Captain called out. Gavin waved at him. "We are ready if you are."

"Let's go," Gavin shrugged. "Is there a passenger area?"

"The whole plane is pressurized, so anywhere you want to be will be fine, just don't open any doors!" The Captain joked.

"Probably ought to tell that one!" Gavin pointed. "She is the trouble maker!" He teased.

"Well," the Captain shrugged. "This is a military plane, with weapons. If she gets out of line, let me know."

"I assure you, she will be out of line," Gavin snickered.

He sat next to her and she leaned into him.

"Pavy is going to shit when he sees you!" Alex smiled. He was joking and giving her a hard time, so that meant the phone call wasn't a last minute hiccup.

"More likely about you!" Gavin countered.

"No, he said he needs a surgeon," Alex smiled. "He told me if he ever got you there he would work you ragged!"

"That last call was Pavy's dad," Gavin smiled.

"Is he alright?" Alex asked.

"Yes, he used to work for the U.N., remember?" he asked her and she nodded.

"Well, he is going to have the U.N. troops escort us to Pavy," Gavin smiled. "It seemed the old man was worried about me going into a war zone, so he wants to make sure I'm ok. He called some of his old buddies from the U.N. and they agreed to help out."

"What about Pavy?" Alex asked him. Gavin shrugged. "Really? Oh man, that's funny!"

"He always liked me better!" Gavin smiled. "Did you know when he bailed us out, he bailed me out first, then waited fifteen minutes before getting Pavy!"

"Ok," Alex said shaking her head. "I want to help, so show me something that will let me help when you guys need it!"

"I don't know," Gavin said shaking his head. "I don't know what he has, what he doesn't...I just flat out have no idea what we are walking into there. You will have to learn on the fly!"

"Well we got twenty seven hours of nothing to do," Alex told him as the massive plane began to move. "Show me what supplies we have, the names, if nothing else I can be a gopher. I can get you and Pavy bandages and instruments."

Gavin nodded as he kissed her. They spent hours going over the supplies, both the technical terms and the medical lingo term. Alex made notes and was a quick learner, Gavin wasn't surprised in the least when she was. She seemed to be able to absorb anything, if she set her mind to it.

***

Alex was walking in the cargo area, pulling out her sketch book to do some drawing while she was doing nothing on the plane. Gavin handed her a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"You know," he smiled touching her face. "I had you on Madelyn's plane and there is something I have always wanted."

"A little cliché isn't it?" Alex laughed as he pulled her back towards the cargo netting. She had the same thought but believed he would laugh at her for wanting to join the 'Mile High Club'. She should have known he would use his Jedi powers and know she wanted this, another sexual bucket list item to check off!

"Yes," Gavin said. "But I don't care."

He began to kiss her, pushing her against the cargo netting. She let her hands pull his head into her lips tighter, she loved the ability to touch him. He had given her two terrific gifts for her birthday, the trip to the island where she would spend some much wanted alone time with him, and then, permission to touch him whenever she wanted!

She smiled as he lifted her wrists up and twisted the netting around her hands. One, then the other until she was spread out. She watched him with a gleam in her eye, she had thought about this herself. This would be a much better way to pass the time! She also found it humorous that while he had given her permission to touch him, he still found ways to drive her insane with making sure she couldn't touch him. Like the cargo netting used to bind her hands up and out of play.

He let his fingers start to move over her, starting with her face, gently moving down to cup her breasts through her shirt. His hands gently squeezing her soft mounds. He stared into her eyes, letting the blue in them infect his mind with pleasure.

The feel of her body made him shake his head, the softness of her flesh. The way her lips playfully called him in for kisses. The way she held her breath, the way her deep blue eyes sparkled their approval at him, made him want to devour her. To consume her whole, to possess her in ways no man had ever done.

What was worse, is that he wanted to do it all at once! No woman had this effect on him. To turn him from a model of patience, to that of giddy high school virgin in the back seat of the parent's Chevy! Desperate to lose the stigma of being a boy who knew not of the pleasures of women.

He began to kiss her neck causing her head to turn to the side allowing him full access to Alex's soft, warm, delicious skin. His hands dipped under her shirt and he pushed it up until it revealed her soft mounds. He then lifted the bra up as well releasing them for his pleasure. They hardened immediately in the coolness of the cargo area. He let his thumbs brush across the top of them, letting them feel the hardness, their pebble like feel.

He dropped his head and took one nipple roughly between his teeth and bit, causing her to yelp in the sharpness of his teeth as it grated on her sensitive nipple. He released it and went to the other nipple, and attacked it with a similar ferocity, causing a similar response to that attack.

He used his hands, as his mouth worked her nipples, to undo the button on her pants. He gently ran his fingers inside her panties and pushed them down with her pants to where they were on the floor of the plane.

He came off her nipples to look at her in the eye, they sparkled with her approval and he matched her. He looked over her body as it washed with pleasured goosebumps. He let his teeth scrape along her shoulders and arms as he followed the bumps across her body causing her to suck in a breath and hold it.

He let his pants fall to around his ankles, then he slowly pulled Alex's legs from the puddle of blue jeans around her ankles. Pulling the blue jeans free and tossing them to the side so they were out of the way. He then stood back and looked at her one last time. Her shirt up and her breasts out, her nipples hard, rising and falling with her quickened breaths. Her legs slightly quivering, he couldn't tell if it was from the cold or excitement. Perhaps it was both.

Her hips slightly angled as she leaned back against the crates behind her, her sex on display for his eyes. Her thin strip of dark pubic hair, neatly trimmed down to her sex. The lips of her sex, engorged with her excitement, wetting slightly. She was loving this, her body was telling him so. Then again, she was so into their sex lives that there wasn't anything he had found that she wasn't excited to do with him.

He moved closer to her and ran his hand down the side of her face slowly, letting them fall and run down her body to her hips where they slipped behind her to run down her ass which was firm under his touch. They went down, slowly, to the most exotic space he could think of, that slight curve of her ass where it met her thigh.

Oh how that made him weak, on days when she would stand at the closet deciding what to wear, in only her thong and that exotic place was there for his eyes to enjoy. That was his kryptonite.

He then ran his hands around her thighs to the front, gently brushing against her sex with his thumbs as he moved down the inside of her thighs now, down to her knees. He then scooped Alex up with her knees in the crooks of his arms as the thick straps of the cargo netting held her wrist above her head, he lifted her off the ground slowly as he stared into her eyes as he guided his cock to her entrance with his hips.

He found her sex with the tip of his cock and it was warm and moist, showing her excitement. He drove his hips forward slamming into her causing her call out in surprise at the way he entered her. She had expected him to slide in easily, but this was a hammer drive, causing their skin to meet with a slap and a yelp that filled the cavernous belly of the cargo plane.

With her legs in his arms, his hands cupped her ass and he began to pull on her to meet the forward thrusts of his hips. Slowly at first, after the initial thrust, but she shook her head at him. This wasn't what she wanted, nor was it what he wanted. So he began to bring her in harder to meet his thrusts.

Soon she was biting her lip to keep from calling out in her pleasure, alerting the crew to their lovemaking. While her hands were high above her head, her sex angled to let his cock drive into her, it cocked her body at an angle that left her open to him. He ravaged her, his mouth sucking hard on her breasts and marking her with small purple hickies in several spots.

His hands gripped her ass roughly, pulling her cheeks apart as he used them to pull into his body causing their bodies to slap roughly as they fucked. He left her breasts and covered her mouth with his and their tongues danced with one another as he continued to plow into her there in the cargo netting.

She bit his lip with her orgasm flowing from her for the first time, her legs tightening in his arms as he held her up. Her eyes snapped tightly shut as she was unable to watch him in the midst of her orgasm. It seemed to force all her muscles to constrict at once when she was in the midst of her throes of pleasurable release. The scent of which wafted up to their noses, inspiring more desire.

When her first orgasm subsided she began to flex her legs to help him, to bring her body into his harder, urging him faster and harder. The desire to have him cum making her crazy.

His legs began to shake, then they froze up holding him back from thrusting into her, but she was already riding him with her own strength, while he erupted in her with grunt as he squeezed her firm cheeks in his hands. He shuddered and filled her with his cum. Her own orgasm washing from her for her second of the session, at the same time, mixing with his seed as they climaxed together.

With their breathing erratic from their sex, she laid her head back and reveled in the fact he was unable to control himself around her. She let her smile coat her face as she felt his warmth in her, his cock still hard and deep within her body. She loved the fact that this controlled man became uncontrolled the longer they were together. She absolutely loved it! It seemed he just couldn't stop himself, nor did she want him too.

***

Gavin and Alex descended the rear ramp on the back of the plane just as a forklift had arrived and began to unload the supplies. They shielded their eyes to the bright African sun. They looked around the large airport to a young black man in white shirt, tan shorts and wire framed glasses who was looking over a clip board. He must have be just over eighteen. If that.

He was arguing with somebody from the Nairobi military. It was very animated as the two argued back and forth. Gavin was surprised that the young man was so forceful given the automatic machine gun the soldier held. It was obvious that whatever they were arguing about, the young man was willing to risk all. Just then a set of U.N. cargo trucks appeared.

Gavin touched Alex's arm in a silent command to stay put, as a couple of members of the flight crew ventured out of the plane to see who was arguing so forcefully. The stood next to Alex and watched as Gavin made his way over.

"What's the problem?" Gavin asked the men that were arguing. Both men looked to him briefly only to look to Alex, who sort of listened to what Gavin intimated with his touch. She didn't venture all the way over, just halfway.

"Who are you?" the Nairobi soldier asked.

"I'm Dr. Gavin Steward," he told them handing him his passport and papers that the State Department prepared for him.

"Dr. Steward?" a man jumping out of the U.N. truck called out.

"Here!" Gavin waved as he watched the demeanor of the soldier in front of him.

The arrival of the U.N. seemed to irritate the Nairobi soldiers as then U.N. men were also armed and with better weaponry. While most of the Nairobi soldiers had shotguns, or hand guns, only one or two had automatic rifles. The U.N. troops, hopping out of one of the large trucks, all had automatic rifles and they outnumbered the Nairobi troops two to one.

"I'm taking these supplies under the U.N. flag," Gavin told the soldier in front of him. "If there is a problem we can call them." Gavin said holding up his satellite phone.

This was what Pavy's dad had told him to say if there was a problem. It was a semi bluff as the U.N. didn't have authority in Nairobi, but it was also an organization that if crossed could make life for the soldiers and the corrupt politicians difficult if they became interested in the happenings of their country. So for the most part, soldiers knew not to mess with anything related to the U.N.