Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that is the case, I'll take the devil!" Al finished as the nurse came in.

"Al," the nurse said firmly coming in and picking up the items Al scattered on the floor as she walked towards him. "You need to calm down, you have all my monitors going bonkers out there!" The nurse looked to Marylyn as she sat there crying. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave!"

***

Chapter 55

Wednesday night bible study came and Marylyn had to force herself to go. She just wanted to crawl under the covers and never come out. She hoped that going into the church she could draw some strength off Rev. Sellers and the other members of the church.

She knew they wouldn't turn on her, she was doing everything to save her marriage so she wouldn't be judged harshly for that. Al's nonsense about turning on Livy was wrong because Livy wanted the divorce, she was the one that instigated the proceedings. The church stood behind Don, and they would stand behind her as well. She just had to stay true to the church and Rev. Seller's teachings.

"Marylyn!" Rev. Sellers began happily. "I'm so happy you came tonight! I know you have plenty of reasons to stay home, but in times of need, the church is where we should turn for strength!" Sellers put his arm around her and guided her into the sanctuary and sat her down in the back.

She thought this was odd as she normally sat in the front. The closer to the front, the more favorably Sellers thought of you. Sitting her down here was an awful blow of what little happiness and hope she had left. He sat next to her and leaned into her confidingly.

"I just want you to know," he said holding her hand. "We are all behind you...you just have to be strong!" She smiled and nodded.

It was good to have him on her side, perhaps the seating arrangement was for expediency. It was near the back of the church where everybody entered. He could talk and support her in her time of need and still greet the others when they arrived.

He patted her hand and stood when the next set of parishioners came in. The problem was, he never came back. He left her there, and when Krista and Brandy arrived he pointed her out and smiled at them, they then sat with her.

"What's with the last pew?" Brandy asked her mother immediately. Humiliated at the last pew designation.

"Oh," Marylyn tried to cover her pain with a smile. "Rev. Sellers asked me to sit her so he could talk to me, support me, while he greeted the others!" Brandy and Krista both nodded but looked to one another and frowned. Their good standing in the church taking another blow because of a family member.

They watched the other church members come in, none seemed to lend their support with kind words. The most they got was a hello or a short smile while they walked away from them. The only problem was, they couldn't tell if the smile was for comfort and strength...or ridicule.

The service was about how the church needed to organize an outing to protest the local high school having a selection of books that Rev. Sellers had deemed inappropriate. He railed on about a series of child wizards and teenage vampires tempting the impressionable children with devil inspired themes and wayward love. He wanted the church to come up with protest ideas for both the school and the school board meetings.

At the end of the service, the congregation milled around as they normally did, talking and sharing a laugh. Marylyn floated on the edges, no one outright ignored her, but no one came to her to lend their emotional support either. Something Marylyn found heartbreaking. Al's and Alex's words coming to her in a haunting fog of remembrance. Krista and Brandy ducked out early, citing family commitments which left her alone. She stood around the corner leading to the commons room, out of sight.

"I can't believe she came tonight!" a woman said in a small group. Rev. Sellers amongst them. "Did you hear that Al is firmly committed to divorce?" The group gasped.

"See, this is what happens when you let your children live with the devil!" Sellers pointed out. "Marylyn lacked the conviction of making sure her children were brought up correctly!"

"I used to think she was a terrific mother!" came another lady. "I mean the youngest can be understood...but two? I would never stand for it!"

"Agreed," the group nodded.

"Stay true to the teaching," Sellers told them. "Children brought up with a firm hand and the Bible turn out to be good people...those that haven't the strength to discipline their children and bring them up in the church, should never have children!"

"Rev. Sellers," one of the group leaned in quietly. "Why did you officiate Livy's funeral? I mean she lost her soul the moment she cut her wrists!"

"As God's chosen representative here on earth he told me to do so...I don't question Him," Sellers explained in mock humility. "But she is truly a waste of time! I could have been doing something more important."

"I heard she was going to Catholic Church in Averin!" another chimed in. "Maybe she was being molested by the priest!" This brought a soft chuckle from the group.

"No," Sellers stopped them. "Livy was a girl...not a little boy! Another religion claiming to be Godly when the world knows that they are in bed with Lucifer! I mean really...a Pope?"

Marylyn sat stunned at what was being said. They were tearing her to bits! She didn't know the church knew about Livy at St. Mary's, another blight on her. She could understand some of the people in the church turning on her, but Rev. Sellers? Her spirit was crushed! She choked back the sobs from around the corner and began to make her way out of the church.

Descending the steps towards the door Rev. Sellers stopped her with his voice.

"Marylyn!" He called out. Marylyn thought about pretending not to hear him and continuing on out, but she worried about what would be said about her about that! So she stopped and put on her best smile and turned to him.

"I'm glad I caught you!" he told her. "I know times are hard, but I noticed that your weekly donations have dropped."

"I'm sorry?" Marylyn asked.

"I know that is surely just temporary," he smiled. "You have always been so generous but as you know, God has commanded that a tithing be made...I hope that will be rectified soon? We have many projects going on here and need the financial support if we are to win the battle we talked about tonight!"

"I have been giving the right percentage," Marylyn told him. "But before I combined both Al's and my income...with Al and I being separated...," she let that hang there.

"You need to keep the idea that you and Al are married," Sellers said firmly. "If you don't then that's how the devil wins...by slipping through the cracks of doubt!"

"Of course," Marylyn agreed, shocked and dismayed that during her time of need he was complaining that her offerings were less.

"Perhaps even a generous donation like Don would help in the eyes of the Father," Sellers suggested. "It has kept him the good graces of the Church."

Marylyn could only nod. That's why the church was behind Don? Because he made a donation? He bought their loyalty? Marylyn smiled and left Sellers in the hallway. Just outside of the church she vomited.

***

Royce walked into the apartment with a slam of the door. Elizabeth went to the submissive position immediately and waited. He blew out a breath when he turned the corner and saw her.

"Good evening Master," she said to him with her head down.

"Good evening, my slut," he said back, coming up and standing in front of her. She lifted his hand and kissed it as she had been instructed.

"My father is coming to dinner," he announced. "Make yourself presentable."

"As you wish," Elizabeth told him. "Any special requests?"

"No, you know what he expects," Royce told her. "As much as I prefer you like you are." He smiled looking at her naked body.

"Thank you, Master," she smiled. "I was hoping you would find me desirable and we could play."

"Perhaps," Royce smiled. "After my father leaves."

"Thank you Master," Elizabeth rose and Royce stopped her from leaving. She smiled coyly at him. "May I serve you Master?"

"I'm unsure if we have the time," he smiled.

"I'll make it quick," she smiled at him dropping back to her knees and began to pull down the zipper on his pants.

She looked up at him as she reached into his trousers and pulled his cock out. Maintaining eye contact with him, she slowly let her tongue pull his cock into her mouth. The feel of its heat against her wet tongue made her smile.

She suckled it for a few moments as it built up its strength. Growing in her mouth, slowly but firmly as she brought him to full strength. She began to bob her head on his thick cock as he gasped with every deep throat she made.

She pulled off and let a string of saliva hang there, connecting her mouth to his cock. The string being pulled to the floor by gravity but before it broke she slurped it back into her mouth as she took him deeply in her throat in one motion. He began to slide him hips back and forth and helped her along by fucking her mouth.

She pulled off again, but this time he gruffly stood her up and bent her over the arm of the couch. She smiled at the aggressiveness as he pushed her legs apart and forced her open with his hands.

His face buried into her, his tongue snaking its way into her darkness, causing her to gasp at the feel. He sucked her labia into his mouth and then released it, over and over, before thrusting his tongue into her.

He stood and let his fingers slide into her opening her up.

"I wish I had more time but I don't know when he is going to be here," Royce growled as he pushed his cock into her with a sudden thrust.

"That's what I need!" Elizabeth called out. "Fuck me!"

Royce smacked her ass as he thrust into her. First one side then the other. Alternating sides until they were both a rosy red, all the while, he hammered his cock within her. Its width pushing her pussy open and forcing the sound of her excitement to fill the air. The scent of their sex wafting around them.

Royce reached out and pulled on Elizabeth's hair, causing her neck to crane as he continued to slap his groin into hers, the sound filling the room.

"Fuck me, fuck me! Take your slut!" Elizabeth called out.

Royce released her hair and took hold of her hips and used them to bring himself deeper with her. The couch digging into her as he plowed mercilessly into her. Royce watched her buck against him, her face reddening as she came on him, the feel of which had his own orgasm approaching.

"That's it my little slut," he said to her. "Cumming on your Master's cock?"

"Yes Master," she gasped. "You feel so good!"

"So do you," he said as he pulled her hair again causing her body to curve backward as he held her there and pummeled away at her sex pushing her into another orgasm. With a growl he erupted into her mixing his seed with her orgasm, he suckled on the back of her neck as he did so. He released her and she collapsed on the couch, her body bent on the arm as he stood there, his cock implanted in her. His cum leaking out the side of her sex, dripping down on the floor.

"God you are fucking fantastic!" he complimented.

"You bring it out of me," she smiled.

"We should clean up," he told her with a disappointed exhale. "My father will be here shortly."

"Yes, Master," she smiled as he pulled out of her.

"Stay just like that a moment," he told her. She obeyed. "I like to watch my cum leak out of you."

***

After showering, she found Royce already at the table with his father. He gave her a curt nod and Royce indicated she should sit across from him. She did so with a soft bow to him with her head.

"I think we need to go through how we plan on working this," Royce's father said looking over Elizabeth carefully.

Limon Rentrom had been a member of the Senate for the better part of thirty years. He had accumulated a great deal of power in that time, and although he had thought of running for President many times, many people in his party believed he was better suited where he was, much to his disappointment.

After thirty years of doing what the party wanted he was now going to be able to get some of the things he wanted. He was too old to make a run at the White House on his own, but he could use his power and favors to push his son to it, where he would be his son's Chief of Staff. Royce would of course do his bidding, so he would be the puppet master he had always been, only this time he would have the most powerful puppet in the world. It was the same, wasn't it?

He felt his son's choice of women was adequate for a bachelor, beautiful women, young, fit and sexy. Good for fucking. Not so good for the appearance they needed to portray but he was hoping he could solve that tonight.

"What are you thinking?" Royce asked.

"Well, I'm not completely sure your choice of a wife here is what we are looking for," he put out bluntly.

"Father," Royce blew out a breath. "Elizabeth is going to be perfect...she is a former lobbyist who has contacts that might help us. She knows how Washington works...she will be a great asset!"

"I have doubts," Limon told him still going over the woman at the table.

He could see what he son saw in her, she appeared to be quite fuck-able, she had a great ass, nice tits and a tight body with curves. But to win the White House you didn't need fuck-able, you needed matronly. You didn't need a Marilyn Monroe, you need a Jackie Bouvier. You needed a woman who was attractive but not too attractive. She needed to be elegant and demur, not a porn star.

"But, if this is your choice then I guess I have very little say," Limon finally exhaled disappointedly.

"Very little," Royce told him.

"Be careful boy," Limon said sharply. "I can always endorse your cousin."

"I'm just saying," Royce backtracked. "I love her."

"Love is the last thing we need," Limon said disgustedly. "We need cooperation, we need someone who can charm. We need someone who can look the part of a good woman."

"She is more than capable," Royce said firmly.

"Ok, but I remain unconvinced. If this is your choice she has to change her appearance," Limon said looking her over, causing Elizabeth to keep her eyes down to keep from showing her disappointment of his opinion of her.

"She kind of has a Jackie Kennedy look," Limon evaluated. "But the short hair makes her look like a dyke or a bitch...either one is unacceptable. She needs to look motherly."

Royce nodded as his father looked at her and continued his demands on her appearance.

"Perhaps, it might even be good if we sped up the wedding, that way she can get pregnant quickly," Limon thought. "That way if the polls don't like her we can spin it to where she wanted to stay and take care of the baby...it would bring in the mother vote. Showing she is trying a balancing act, but decided family should come first. That would help with the conservative family vote."

"Yeah, that's a good idea," Royce agreed. "Then if the poll likes her, we can hire a nanny to help and that would look good too...working woman and all that!" Limon nodded.

"Do you have a job yet?" Limon asked her.

"No, Sir," Elizabeth shook her head. "I can't go back to lobbying because it would look bad...too much influence, the liberals wouldn't like that."

"Try to not think too much," Limon told her. "Just let us do the thinking...I'll pull some strings and get you a job at an advisory board. What was it you did before you left?"

"Environment," she told him, holding back the sting of his comment about her thinking. She was quite adept at thinking. She was quite adept at playing the game in Washington, having had to play it for years as a lobbyist.

"Oh God! Could you have picked something a little less worthless? I mean Jesus! From here on out, let us make all the decisions. I will put you where you will do the least harm!" Limon groused, stabbing at his food as he grumbled under his breath.

They went back to eating as Limon looked through some emails on his phone. Tossing his napkin down twenty minutes later, he stood.

"Alright," he announced. "I'll get her a job, she will grow her hair out and look more presentable and less like a bitch. From this point forward, after the announcement that I'm retiring and Royce is taking my seat you guys will have to work harder at looking like the President and First Lady."

"That means," he scowled. "The drugs stop."

"Father," Royce began.

"Shut the fuck up before you piss me off!" Limon barked. "I know you are both doing it...but it fucking stops! The press would eat us alive if even a whisper of your bullshit got out!"

"We don't," Elizabeth tried.

"Again, try not to think, and for the love of God, unless you are sucking cock, keep your mouth shut!" He barked buttoning up his suit jacket. "I have a handler for you, nothing gets done without running it by him. Royce meet Walter Oslo tomorrow, he will be your Senatorial Chief of Staff."

"I was thinking...," Royce began

"What did I just say?" Limon cut him off. Royce nodded but his face shaded red in anger. "Don't fuck this up, you only have one shot at this, the history of those who run for the White House and lose is murky! Very few seem to be able to recover from a defeat...and you are no Lincoln."

Limon left the couple sitting there, both stewing in their anger at the words he just spewed on them.

Later in bed, the idea of a session was out of the question. They both sat there staring at the ceiling.

"Why does your father hate me so much?" she asked him.

"My father hates everybody, don't take it too personally," he said to her without looking at her.

"Are we going to have to put up with that forever?" she asked him.

"No," Royce laughed. "Once I win the nomination, I have arrangements where the party will push him back and we will get our own ideas!"

"What?"

"Oh yes," Royce smiled as he nodded at his little secret. "He thinks he is using me, but I'm using him. I need him, of course, for his Senate seat. Once I have that he will fade away and I will begin to glow brightly! Then once he uses his contacts to get me the nomination...the party will push him off."

"Can they do that?" she asked with a smile, happy that was going to be the case.

"They have been doing it for years!" Royce smiled. "Let's just say, there are people within the party that know where the skeletons in his closet are!"

"How would they know that?" she asked thinking of Limon's squeaky clean image.

"I'm the one that told them," Royce laughed. "I know where are the proverbial bodies are buried!"

"Like?" she smiled as she rolled over and pulled the sheets down, taking him in her mouth. She found he liked to talk, and sucking his cock made him run off at the mouth.

"The cousin he referred to?" he asked as he gasped as she showed off her oral skills.

"Mmmhmm," she said never removing her mouth.

"More like half-brother!" he laughed. She looked up and held his cock there as he looked down at her. He nodded.

"That's right," Royce smiled. "My father fucked his brother's wife and got her pregnant!"

"No shit," she smiled. She went back to sucking.

"That's not the only dark secret my father has, I have several things that will make him shut up!" Royce said forcing her head down faster and faster as his orgasm built. She let him use her, using her mouth to collect his cum as he shot a limited amount there. It was small and easily swallowed.

"If you have all that," she said taking a drink of wine from her nearby glass. "Why don't we just push him out now?"

"Again, perhaps you should follow my father's advice and not think," Royce scoffed. "If we push him out now, his seat is tainted, therefore it taints me."