Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm trying, really I am, but this is just too funny!" Alex said trying to control her laughter. Mike blushed embarrassedly from the bed.

"Now," Alex said getting her laughter somewhat under control. "What the fuck?"

"Well," Lena began as Mike closed his eyes. "We were trying some stuff...and so I cuffed him to the bed." Lena explained as Mike groaned and gently banged his head against the headboard in embarrassment.

"Ok," Alex laughed. "First, you go through his wallet, take his credit cards and max them out. Come back in a few hours, if he is still here, then maybe you might think about releasing him."

"Not funny," Mike pointed out.

"You should be standing where I am right now!" Alex disagreed.

"Damn," Mike groaned.

"The problem is," Lena began slowly. "I can't find the key."

"What?" Alex burst into laughter again.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny!" Lena tried.

"Bullshit! This is damn funny!" Alex retorted. "So what can I do? Laugh? Run the video camera?"

"Stop!" Lena begged as Mike groaned again. Alex covered her mouth in an attempt to keep from laughing. It partially worked.

"Ok, seriously, what do you need me for? It seems you have matters well in hand?" Alex tried through her laughter.

"I was hoping, seeing how you are into this shit, you would have a key!" Lena told her. Alex bent over laughing now, she couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Really?" Mike complained as Lena pushed the laughing Alex into the hallway and closed the door behind them, leaving Mike in his embarrassment.

"Look you are the kinky fuck," Lena pointed out. "Surely you have a key!"

"Look hon, it's obvious I'm not alone in my kinky fuckery!" Alex tried to say without laughing and failing. She needed this moment, all the stress of finding a school for Nora, the no kids in the building and all of the rest of it faded back for a few moments. "As kinky as I am, Gavin doesn't use cuffs!"

"What?" Lean gasped. "How does he do BDSM without cuffs?"

"It's called rope," Alex laughed. "No key needed!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lena pouted.

"I'll call Gavin," Alex laughed pulling her phone out.

"Do you have to?" Lena asked her. "It was hard enough getting Mike's permission to call you!"

"Hell yes I have to call, he probably could use a good laugh anyway!" Alex teased.

"Alexandria!" Lena barked. "Stop laughing!" she demanded as even she began laughing.

"How do you have cuffs and no key?" Alex asked as she waited for Gavin to answer.

"I don't know," Lena groused. "The cuffs are from a previous boyfriend, I thought the key was with my toys, but I guess not!"

"I guess not!" Alex teased. "Hey, Sir." Alex shook her head and smiled as she flipped the phone to speakerphone so that Lena could hear. "What do you know about handcuffs?"

"I like the way you think!" Gavin laughed over the speaker.

"No, not me," Alex laughed at Gavin's response. "Mike." There was some silence on the phone and both girls imagined what Gavin was thinking at that moment.

"Not my type," Gavin laughed. "A bit hairy chested I would imagine. I don't do hairy chested women." This caused Alex to burst into laughter.

"You guys aren't very nice!" Lena pointed out crossing her arms.

"Hey Lena," Gavin called out once he realized she could hear him.

"Hey," she growled. "Do you have a key?"

"You don't have a key to handcuffs?" Gavin began laughing more as the picture was coming into focus.

"No, I thought I did," Lena admitted.

"And Mike is cuffed?"

"Yes,"

"Where?"

"To the bed," Alex laughed.

"Oh my God, this is just too funny!" Gavin pointed out.

"I can hear all of you!" came Mike's voice from the other side of the door. "And I hate you all!" This caused everybody to laugh harder.

Gavin showed up twenty minutes later and burst into laughter when he saw Mike's predicament.

"Asshole," Mike growled.

"Be nice or I'm not helping," Gavin warned.

"Thank God you have a key!" Lena said happily.

"I don't have a key," Gavin told them.

"What?" they said in unison.

"I don't even own a set of handcuffs!" he laughed.

"Then what are you doing here?" Mike grumbled.

"I wouldn't have missed this for the world!" Gavin teased.

"So what do we do?" Alex asked. She started to pick up the edge of the sheet covering Mike up.

"Alex!" Mike barked. She laughed and dropped the sheet.

Gavin pulled a piece of thin wire out and began to probe the keyhole. Mike looked up to see what he was doing.

"Is that going to work?" he asked Gavin, his voice begging for good news.

"In a previous life I wasn't so upstanding," Gavin laughed as he continued to pick the lock on the cuffs. "It's a good thing these are the cheap cuffs. If they were real cuffs this would totally not work!" With that the cuff released and Mike was able to pull his hands down with some difficulty.

His arms stiff and sore from being immobilized for so long. Gavin held out his hand as he laughed while picking the other side of the cuffs to fully release Mike from the metal shackles. Once he was free Mike turned over and pulled the pillow over his head in humiliation, extending his middle finger in reply to all of the harassment and laughter he was enduring.

"See," Alex laughed slapping him on the butt. "Nothing to it!"

"Get out," Mike ordered from under the pillow.

The three of them got up laughing and closed the door behind them.

***

Stepping out onto the front stoop of Alex's old apartment, they stood there for a moment just kind of smiling.

"I don't know about you," Gavin began as he pulled his gloves on. "But I sure needed that!"

"I'm with you, Sir," Alex agreed tucking her arm into his as he led her down the stairs. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For all the stress my family is putting us through," Alex sighed.

The more she thought about it, the worse she felt. Gavin got a full taste of her family, the way they were, how they turned on one another even to the point of forcing Livy's death. She wondered if Gavin was having second thoughts about marrying into a family like that. She was sure he would be by now.

"Are you rethinking your decision to marry me?" Alex asked him when she got to her SUV. He turned her and stared at her hard.

"I told you a long time ago, I don't do second thoughts, they are a waste of time," he told her firmly.

"My family hasn't given you pause?" Alex gasped.

"I'm not marrying your family," Gavin told her with a hand to her face. "I'm marrying you."

"All this stress," Alex said as a tear fell from her eye.

"Will pass," he assured. He leaned into her lips and kissed her gently. "I love you Alexandria Lasko, and I'm dying to make you my wife."

"Oh my God," Alex whispered against his lips. "I love you, with all that I am!" She clutched him and he held her tightly. He could tell by the way she was holding him that she didn't want this to be a quick hug. So he held her there, in the street, with the passing cars buzzing behind him.

"Sir," she whispered into his neck.

"Yes Little One?"

"I need a session, in the worst way!" she said, her voice trembling.

"I'll see you at the condo then," he smiled releasing her and opening her door. She kissed his lips before getting in.

Alex tried to obey the posted speed limit, but her desire kept telling her it didn't matter, she just needed to get home. Home for a full release! A chance to serve her Dom, to please him and be pleased in the process. A chance to release all of the pent up desire that had been simmering just below the surface of her skin. Now she was raging with it, seeing Mike tied up brought a flood of memories that caused her to burn from within.

Waiting next to him at the elevator of the lobby had her nearly dripping. The things she wanted done to her, knowing full well none of it would compare to what he actually was going to do to her. The ding of the door had her nearly sprinting through, he ambled in calmly and pushed the button for their floor.

"Suck my cock," he demanded as soon as the door closed behind him. She looked to him for a split second. "I think we should be well beyond the hesitation point." He growled.

She dropped to her knees and yanked his zipper down pulling him out, he was already hard and that told her he was just as excited as she was. She wasted no time burying her nose into his neatly trimmed pubes, holding him deep within her throat. The feel of him throbbing there had her whimpering. She felt the space between her legs dampen a little with her excitement.

She rapidly bobbed her head on his steel shaft as the dinging of the floors let her know that they were moving. She let out a soft growl, without even knowing until it filled the elevator, as she brought her hands into play. By the fifth chime the elevator slowed, this was not their floor. That meant someone was getting on with them.

She looked up to him to see if she was supposed to stop. Her heart beat against her rib cage, part of her wanted to stop as it would quickly be all over the building if someone caught them like this. But a dark part of her wanted to keep going, to let the whole building know what kind of girl she was. She was proud of it!

"Get up," he smiled. She let his cock slowly fall from her mouth as she stood but didn't fully release it until she was fully standing, staying bent over until the last second. Gavin tucked his coat around him hiding his engorged cock from view as Alex carefully wiped the saliva from her lip as her face flushed with heat as an elderly couple that she knew got on.

"Good morning Alex!" the woman called out to her.

"Good morning Harriet," Alex smiled. "George." She greeted both.

"I hear you have a little one in your place now?" Harriet continued as she moved closer to Alex.

"Yes," Alex smiled. "My niece Nora, she is staying with us now."

"I heard," Harriet said grimly. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you," Alex said dropping her head.

The elder couple got off two floors later with a wave, Alex immediately took hold of Gavin's cock in her hand and began to stroke him.

"Should I continue?" she asked him.

"No," he told her causing her to frown. "It will keep until I have no further interruptions."

"Yes sir," she smiled.

"Be ready," he warned her. "I'm am going to use you to the point of exhaustion." Alex sucked in a breath and held it. That was exactly what she needed!

The instant the door was closed to the condo she pulled the wool sweater she was wearing over her head, discarding it to the floor as she walked towards the living room. Gavin followed and admired her from behind. The yoga pants she was wearing clung to her like it was her skin.

He watched her firm cheeks tighten and loosen with each step, he paused to watch her for a few moments. She stopped and turned her head to look over her shoulder, her auburn hair curled and down to mid shoulder blade. She let a wicked little smile creep across her face as she realized he was staring at her ass. She laughed inwardly. She knew this outfit, in particular the yoga pants, would draw his attention.

Early on he had ordered her to wear only dresses around him, so he could have full access, he told her that day in the restroom where he fucked her. She also remembered his affinity for yoga pants, being an ass man he enjoyed them. She had purchased several pairs, just for him, to tease. Anytime she wore them she received the same response, the wolf stare as she moved about in them. He never corrected her that she was not in her dress as he had ordered. She figured the pants distracted him from it or became approved clothing once he saw her in them.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the tight fitting workout pants and slowly pushed them down, bending at the waist as she exposed herself to him in a sultry show. The soft gasp he let slip from his lips let her know she had hit her mark.

She stepped out of the pants now and stood there waiting for his command. Leaving her head slightly turned she could see him in her periphery. He leaned against the door jamb leading to the living room. His eyes playful as he devoured her from a distance. The time eked by, driving her mad. She wanted him to take her, to let the wolf out. But instead he kept her imprisoned there in the living room, imprisoned with now cell or form of bondage. Unable to turn to go to him, as he hadn't told her to. Unable to touch herself in an attempt to lure him in, as, again, he hadn't told her to.

This, she found, was the hardest bondage of all. The waiting. Not the ropes he so intricately bound her in, not the soft nylon cuffs he wrapped around her wrists and ankles from time to time. No, this was the bondage that drove her mad with lust. His ability to control his desires to the point of looking placid. The only way you could see his interest in her was in his eyes and the slight smile he wore as he traversed her body with his eyes. Enjoying her body from afar. How did he do that, her mind always screamed. How did he remain so calm when all she could think about was ravaging him if she could?

Her body began to shake, but it wasn't because she was cold. The condo was always warm enough. Her body shook with anticipation. All of the things he had done to her over the nearly two years flooded her mind. She tried to guess what he would do, from time to time, but found that to be an impossibility. It didn't matter, he always had her cumming so hard her legs would shake afterwards for what seemed like an eternity.

Her eyes flutter closed as all the memories of their previous sessions caused her heart to beat against her chest, her breathing to quicken. The warm glow in her nether regions caused her let out a soft sigh. She was getting wet and the man hadn't even moved from the doorway of the living room!

"What are you thinking?" he asked her softly, noticing the smile on her beautiful face.

"I'm getting wet just thinking about what you are going to do to me!" she told him softly, her voice shaking slightly with the excitement she felt. "Why is that? Why are you the only man who has made me wet without even touching me?"

"That's what a Dom does," he smiled. "I leave you with the knowledge that I can make your body sing. That I can make your body react in ways it never has before."

He finally came to her and put his hands on her and that made her shiver.

"You also know, that with these hands you will be pleased," he said confidently. "You know what they are capable of." She nodded as he ran his fingertips gently over her soft skin.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"For what?"

"I guess I don't have the same effect on you," she gasped as he ran his fingers around her nipples, causing them to tighten even more.

He ran his left hand down her arm to her hand and guided it back to his cock which throbbed just below the soft, thin material of his pants.

"The effect you have on me should not be in doubt," he whispered in her ear. The hot breath that escaped his mouth caused a cascade of goose bumps to wash across her torso.

"Have no fear, Little One," he said as he nibbled on the soft, sensitive spot just behind her ear. "You affect me in ways no one has ever come close to before."

"Thank you, Sir," she gasped.

He turned her and she lowered her eyes with her playful smile. The grip on her arms as he turned her alerted her to his actual desire. Yes, his face was calm, but the grip in his hands was desperate. Desperate to touch her, desperate to have her.

He lowered his lips to her and began to kiss her, she reciprocated.

"No," he commanded, as he pulled back from her. "I'm kissing you."

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

"Be still," he told her.

"Yes Sir," she panted. Fuck this bondage was the harshest kind her mind screamed. Fuck, fuck...Fuck!

"Open your mouth slightly," he said.

Once she had done as instructed he slowly, maddeningly, let his talented tongue graze the inside of her lips, now her body shook to a point it was visible. He was driving her crazy with his pace! Making sure she had no doubts who was the Dom and who was the sub, if there ever was!

She fought herself to keep from returning his kiss, this was both infuriating and incredibly erotic at the same time. It made her wonder, how did women survive in a vanilla world? She couldn't believe this world wasn't considered the norm instead of the vanilla. Any woman who tasted this, felt this, enjoyed this, could never go back. She knew that way back when she first started this journey, but now, it was irrefutable.

"Let me have your tongue," he said while holding her chin.

She let her tongue come out of her mouth slowly, he gently let his tongue caress the edges of it. She wanted to tap her feet like a child on Christmas day, because that's what this was. Every time he played with her, it was like Christmas day.

The pure bliss of enjoyment, with that hope that it would never end. That every day would be exactly like this day. A Bill Murry "Groundhog Day" type of life. It was happening to her. Every day she woke up and saw him, either at the table having breakfast, or in the shower. Better yet, when he stood at the mirror and shaved.

She had gone into the bathroom one morning and found him shaving, it was such a simple act but one that had her mesmerized. The image of his masculinity as he carefully pulled the sharp blade across his white foamed skin. No, no electric razor for him. It was like his lovemaking, slow...drawn out. Done thoroughly. Nothing rushed. She was just enthralled by the simple act of him shaving.

He gently began to guide her backwards as he teased her with his tongue. He pulled back from her and began to undue his tie. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Her mind danced in childish happiness. His smile tipped at the edges as he watched the recognition fill her eyes.

She moved her hands behind her back obediently without being told. He smiled broader letting her know he was pleased with her already. Staring into her soft blue eyes he saw her desire as he carefully tied her hands behind her back. She wasn't surprised that he didn't need to look. It wasn't an ordinary knot, she knew that, just by the way his hands moved. It was a Gavin knot, intricate and thorough. Tight but not too tight to cut off the circulation. Bound but not harmed.

"On your knees," he commanded.

His voice changing from gentle and teasing to demanding in the span of three words. She looked up only briefly and saw the wolf stalking behind his eyes. Oh fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck yes!

She lowered her eyes at the same time that she dropped to her knees. He slowly undid the belt on his pants. She watched through her eyelashes with great interest, but like Gavin normally does, he went slowly to drive her crazy.

Slowly pulling the button apart then lowering the zipper had her smacking her lips slightly without her even realizing it. She wanted what was behind those thin pieces of cloth. The pants fell loosely around his ankles and he stepped out of them. Taking the time to fold them carefully before he walked to the nearby chair and laid them over the back it.

She watched with her head down, her periphery drinking him in. He stood there next to the chair as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Doesn't he know how bad she needs him already? She gritted her teeth. He knew. The Jedi Master knew all and all of this was to drive her mad!

He slid his underwear down after carefully unbuttoning and folding his shirt and laying it over his pants. She was unable to stop her head from turning to him now. She wanted to look him over fully, not in her periphery. She wanted the whole picture of his magnificent body. The slightly darkened skin that made it look like he was just from an extended vacation with a tan, even though it was the dead of winter.