Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 47

Story Info
Alex loses count.
6.7k words
4.7
31.2k
55

Part 47 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

Chapter 65

Reese stepped out into the cool night air. She had finally gotten the girls to sleep. They were rowdy and pumped up on sugar. Sodas and cake, homemade cookies they baked together and then the candy that Kari had. All in all, it seemed that the girls were never going to go to sleep! But they did, right there in the middle of the living room floor where they had built their blanket fort.

She flicked her lighter a couple of times to get it to light. Carefully cupping her hand around the fragile flame she lit her cigarette. She was supposed to be quitting, and she was, slowly. Now she was sneaking them so Kari wouldn't see. One here, another there. She was down from her pack a day to about a half pack. Some progress she told herself. Now she needed one to relax her and get her ready to go to bed herself.

The lights of a car caused her to move back into the shadows in between the house and the garbage cans next to the fence. She recognized Gavin's car and looked to her watch.

"Just after two," she shrugged. "I figured you guys would be out later!" she teased in the darkness.

She took another long drag on the cigarette and let the smoke fill her lungs. She held it for a moment before releasing it quietly through her mouth. She looked to the orange tip and smiled.

"God this tastes good!" she said to the white cased tobacco in between her fingers. "Should have never made that promise!" she lamented as she thought about her promise to Kari to quit.

The lights coming on in the basement of her new neighbor's house caused her eyes to drift over.

"C'mon girl! Laundry can wait!" Reese smiled as she figured Alex was headed downstairs.

She peeked through the wood slats of her fence to see who was doing laundry at two in the morning. If it was Gavin, she was going to go over and kidnap that perfect man! The more she learned about the couple the more she envied Alex. Gavin was a dream. Handsome, smart, funny and successful. He doted on both Alex and Nora when he was home. He did dishes, and if he did laundry as well she was going to kidnap the man!

She dropped her cigarette in the dirt and twisted her toe on it putting it out. Her mouth fell open slightly. With her angle here at the fence, she could see into the basement even though they had put curtains up. The curtains covered everything but a small crack which was only visible through the fence.

She watched Alex come down the basement stairs in only a garter set and hose, no panties. Her firm tanned body on full display.

"Holy shit," she smiled. "No wonder he dotes on you, with a body like that!"

Part of her wanted to pull away and let the lovers be. But another part of her held her glued to her spot. She watched Gavin move the folding table to the center of the room, then helped Alex on it.

Watching Gavin work, she marveled over how meticulous he was, going slow as he tied her up to a system of pulleys and hooks.

"Oh my fucking God!" Reese gasped softly as he lifted her off the table.

She wet her lips as her mouth had gone dry watching the scene before her. Now Alex was suspended above the floor and Gavin had pushed the table away. She felt her hands begin to shake with excitement. Part at the scene and part of the taboo of peeping on her neighbors. There was as sudden rush of excitement.

"I'll only watch for another minute," she told herself aloud.

When the minute was up, she convinced herself another minute wouldn't hurt. Then another minute, and another minute after that. Soon she had watched Gavin prop up a large vibrator up against Alex's sex, which was facing away from her so she was only privy to the expressions on Alex's face. She saw the tightness of Alex's nipples as the weight tugged them gently away from her body.

Reese felt the hand on her own breast, she looked down and saw her hand gently tugging on her nipple. She was so lost in the scene she was unaware she was feeling herself. She looked around the quiet neighborhood, it was silent as she knew it would be. It was two in the morning she reminded herself.

She went back to her show. Biting her lip as her excitement built deep within her, her sex warming as the show continued. She began to shift from one foot to the other, her thighs pressing her sex together.

"Holy fuck," she whispered to herself as she watched Alex's face redden and then her body shake as she came there in the basement. "Fuck me!" She hissed slowly in disbelief.

She watched Gavin, he seemed so calm, almost bored. His touch was slow and gentle as he ran his fingers down Alex's body.

"How the fuck does he do that?" she asked herself. "My lovers would have cum by now and that bastard isn't even undressed. Oh...well thank you for taking off your tie!" She laughed as she watched him calmly remove it and hang in on the banister of the stairs.

She watched Gavin begin to run his fingers up Alex's thighs as he stood between them.

"God I need to stop watching this!" she said as she moved closer to the fence. Her hand drifted down her body to rub her own sex from outside her sleep pants. Gently at first as Gavin was doing, then harder as he went harder.

"Stop, for the love of God!" She chastised herself. "You're a fucking pervert!" She closed her eyes but the sound of Alex cumming again had her snapping her eyes open.

"Good God," Reese whispered. She looked around her empty backyard. Why she was looking was what had her laughing at herself. Girls were asleep, it was two in the morning, there were no lights on anywhere but in the basement.

She nervously let her fingers slip into her sleep pants and ran her fingers on the outside of her labia and found herself wet.

"God, has it been that long?" she wondered aloud as she eased a finger into herself. The heat from inside her body clasping around her finger as it entered her had her whimpering. She gave a soft shudder at the sensation.

She slid a second finger in her and began to move her hand with Gavin's, her mind wondering what his fingers felt like inside of her. She let her finger rub the outside of her clit hood as she pulled her fingers out, before she drove her fingers back into her depths.

"Just walk away," she whispered to herself. "Before someone catches you!" She didn't listen to herself as she began to increase her speed with Gavin, her legs began to shake, her breathing became labored as her face scrunched up and became twisted. Her orgasm causing her to whimper as she rubbed her clit exclusively as she rode it through her cumming.

With a gasp she finished her orgasm and rested her forehead against the wood of the fence and let her breathing come back to her in short raspy breaths. The coolness of the air, now tightening her nipples, and a stark contrast to the heat her sex was producing.

She turned herself away from the scene with some difficulty. Leaning against the fence she looked down and realized her hand was still in her pants. She pulled it out and saw the glistening of her cum in the moonlight.

"Holy shit girl!" she said to herself in a pleasured voice. "You have got to get a fucking friend with benefits or something!"

She wanted to turn to see what the couple next door was doing but was afraid if she did, she wouldn't be able to tear herself away again and she would wind up masturbating out here all night! So she pushed off the fence and left without turning back, but it took all her will power not to look.

***

Alex closed her eyes as he maneuvered the table into place again, not really under her. more under her legs. It's what was sitting on top of the table that had her wondering just how many times Gavin was going to make her cum tonight. It was obvious that single digit orgasms were completely out of the question. So double digits? Dare she think about triple digits?

"I take it by your expression you recognize our new toy?" Gavin grinned.

"Yes Sir," she admitted with whispered breath.

"Tell me," he demanded as he positioned the table.

"It's a fucking machine," she smiled. "Like Angelo had used on Maria that night at Alyssa's."

"Correct," he smiled, as he pushed the table to where just the tip of the dildo that was attached to the machine was just gently pressing on her already wet and waiting lips.

"I'm in for a long night, aren't I?" Alex asked with a pleasured smile.

"Correct," he said again causing her to giggle. "We'll go slow at first, it may be a bit odd as I won't be controlling the depth as much because I won't be putting it in manually." He explained.

The sudden coldness on her hot sex caused her to gasp. Gavin always liked that response. That initial little torture of the cold lube. He used his fingers to gently push some of the dripping lube into her and she sucked in a blissful breath as he did. The feel of his fingers coupled with the anticipation and wonder of the new toy had her giddy.

Gavin then placed a long line of lube on the length of the dildo before smearing it all around coating the entire fake phallus.

"Are you ready?" he asked her as he stroked her hot skin.

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

Gavin made sure the speed dial was all the way down on low, then flipped the switch turning the machine on. With a slow hum the dildo extended on its long steel shaft, as it reached its full extension it was then brought back in. Then out immediately, then back in.

Alex gave a subtle grunt as it was definitely different than when Gavin used a dildo on her. His thrusts started off slow as well, but he always wound up the sessions with a rapid thrusting. There was something off with this machine, she couldn't place it. Was it the angle? The depth? She chalked it up to the fact there was no personal touch involved. It detracted from the pleasure somewhat, but not enough to where her body wasn't responding to the fake cock now being thrust into her by the machine.

Gavin stood by her hip as he watched the dildo being thrust into her. His hand resting gently on her ass as he stood there. He waited a few moments to make sure the depth of the thrusts wasn't too deep. Once he was satisfied that the depth was appropriate he turned the knob to increase the speed in which the dildo thrusted into her. This caused her to cry out subtly and he smiled. Now a slight sloshing was distinctive.

Gavin lowered his lips down and began to nibble on her tight ass with his teeth, adding a new sensation to what Alex was already feeling. Alex's body began to stiffen and Gavin could tell with the flex of her glutes that another orgasm was impending.

Her body shook as the constant thrusting from the machine did not waver through her orgasm. For the first time that night, she had a small squirt of ejaculation that coated the new toy and dripped from her to the concrete floor of the basement.

"Holy shit!" she cried out. "Four."

Gavin tilted her chin to the side so he could lean down and kiss her passionately.

"God I love watching you cum!" He told her. "You are so fucking sexy when you cum!"

"Thank you, Sir," she grunted out in between ragged breaths and grunts from the constant unwavering attack on her from the machine.

There was something somewhat intimidating to her about the machine. When Gavin used a dildo on her with his hand, she knew his energy level had limits so he could only thrust in her so much before his arm and hand fatigued. This machine was going to have no such problem. She knew unless the power went out, this machine was going to give her thrust after thrust after pleasurable thrust!

After adjusting the speed again on the machine he found a good consistent speed in which he liked so he, with a final mouthing on her ass, he left her a mark with his lips, then stepped away from her. She was unable to protest his no longer touching her as she was in the throes of another orgasm.

"Five," she called out after squirting more fluid on the floor.

When she was able to open her eyes she realized Gavin was no longer by her side, instead he was sitting in a chair in front of her. His legs draped one over the other, a glass of wine in his hand. He looked like he was totally relaxed. Alex smiled, it looked like he was comfortable and ready for the long haul.

"Holy fucking shit," she said to herself.

Alex lost all track of time, her number of orgasm quickly went into double digits as the machine never faltered. Alex would lift her head to look at Gavin, and each time she came she could see the pleasure it would evoke from him. After two years, that thought still blew her away. Her pleasure, brought him immense pleasure. Just unfathomable!

Gavin would get up from time to time, either to check on her bindings, or to put more lube on her and the dildo to keep her from getting a rub burn. Not that she really needed it as her cumming was pretty consistent.

After one extremely strong orgasm, her body began to ache. Not just from the orgasms which were shaking her body. But from the hanging as well. Even though most of her weight was hanging by her waist bindings, her legs and arms were beginning to hurt. Perhaps it was because of her constant straining against the ties that bound her. Perhaps it was just her lack of experience of suspension bondage.

They didn't have the luxury at the condo to suspend her from anything. Then with Nora in their lives now, the long intense sessions like they were having tonight weren't as regular. Alex used to worry that Gavin would get angry after a while of not being able to have a lengthy session with her. Gavin had put those fears to rest when she brought it up. So perhaps she was just out of shape!

Her eyes opened slowly as her head hung low. There were droplets of water on the floor and it was too high to be her cum. She realized she was sweating and it was dripping from her face and hair. She laughed inwardly. She was always complaining that the basement was 'chilly' and she had a zip up hoodie hanging on the banister she would wear when she had to fold laundry or had to spend any length of time down in the basement.

Now she was dripping sweat, her muscles ached like she was having an intense cross fit workout. She could now barely lift her head. When she did, she found Gavin had left his chair and was standing in front of her, his hard cock pulled out through the zipper of his pants.

Excitement shot through her as she saw the effect of her show on him. He took hold of both sides of her head and held her head still. She obediently opened her mouth without being told. She was loving the fact he was going to fuck her mouth.

He put just he head of his cock into her hot, wet mouth and her tongue instantly swirled around the head of his cock. But he didn't linger there at the entrance of her mouth. He slowly slid his cock along her tongue until she was three quarters of the way down on his cock, her gag reflex kicked in and she coughed out in a choke.

He didn't relent, instead he held her head tightly not allowing her retreat. She struggled mightily as he held her down on his cock. Then after a few seconds of gagging he released her head and she pulled off.

His cock glistened with her saliva as she gasped in deep breaths, at that exact point in time her body released another orgasm causing her mouth to open in silent scream of her pleasure. Gavin took that moment to put his cock back into her mouth causing her to bark out in surprise that his cock was put back in again.

Now he was thrusting his hips forward, causing short gags when he hit bottom of her throat, something she knew he enjoyed hearing so she turned up the noise a notch to please him. He again pulled out at the last second as she felt like she was going to vomit. She gasped for air once he pulled out and after a few seconds she looked to his blood filled cock and saw a string of saliva bending downward from the tip of his cock and attached to her bottom lip.

He pulled her head gruffly to his cock and again assaulted her throat with his hardness, again bringing the soft gagging noises as his head hit the back of her throat. With a final thrust he held her head down on his shaft as she tried to struggle to pull her head off she realized just how impossible that was. With her suspended, being pounded by the machine which was actually pushing her forward into Gavin's cock even further, then his powerful grip on either side of her head so she couldn't pull it back without his permission.

He pulled his cock out and she gasped and sucked in air as now his cock was covered with thick globs of her saliva. Bubbles were even forming in the string that was attached to his cock to her mouth like a chain to a dog.

The time in between the cock's assault on her mouth and the time he allowed her to regain her breath grew shorter as he pulled on her head and thrust his hips forward at the same time. She began to cum again, then realized she had lost count! Holy fucking shit! Would he hold to his threat that if she forgot the count he would start the session all over again? Sure he had threatened her that long ago, but would he? She knew she was in the upper forties, maybe low fifties but that wouldn't be good enough!

Fuck, fuck double fuck!

After pulling his cock just out of her mouth, to where the head of his beautiful cock pressed against her lips as she gasped for air she knew he was waiting for her to call out her number. Holy fuck.

"Forgotten Little One?" he asked with a snicker.

"Yes!" she cried out. "Fuck! I'm so fucking sorry!"

"Sorry?" he asked. His voice was even and firm.

Alex hung her head and waited for him to tell her they were going to start all over again. She knew he had a specific number of her orgasms in mind when he started this session as he always did. She could safely assume they were getting close to that number as he was fucking her throat.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk!" he teased.

"Please Sir," she begged. "I don't know if I can start this session over again!"

"Then you shouldn't have forgotten your number," he told her flatly.

If she had the energy to lift her head she would have seen the smile and knew he was joking but she couldn't, she just couldn't!

"Are you using a safe word?" he asked her.

This caused her to pause, the pause alone had him tilting his head at her in surprise. He knew she hated the idea of using a safe word, she told him she felt like she was disappointing him if she even entertained the idea of a safe word!

The temper in her rose and gave her the energy to look up at him.

"Absolutely not!" she said forcefully. He cupped her chin and kissed her lips.

"Don't worry Little One," he smiled as he held his lips to hers. "We'll chalk up the forgotten number to the new toy! Fifty-three by the way."

She smiled and he looked at her.

"Get ready, I'm going to fuck that delicious little mouth of yours some more," he said with a grin. "We aren't restarting, but I'm not done with you yet!"

He continued to fuck her throat, making it raw like her sex was. Fucking her throat until she could take it no longer, then he would pull out. A few gasped breaths, then the onslaught would continue. It was another six, somewhat painful, orgasms later before he held her down his shaft and erupted in her throat, forcing her to swallow as quickly as she could but she couldn't get the large, stringy, sticky cum to go down and it caused her to cough up gobs onto the floor.

As she hung there, exhausted, raw, gasping for breath, she felt the machine turn off and retract from her. Gently he pulled it from her completely and she gasped when she was finally empty inside again. Her outer lips still quivered and she could still feel the lingering effects of phantom thrusts even after it was pulled from her body.

CJT
CJT
668 Followers
12