Secretary Explored

Story Info
Russian secretary banged hard.
1.7k words
4
147.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betrayer
Betrayer
10 Followers

Once I came in my friend's office in the weekend: he answered not my phone calls, so I thought that maybe he`s at work.

He have some typical secretary, her name is Olya, I saw her couple a times before. I called her typical cause she is beautiful, has a long perfect legs, blonde hair, doll-like face, nice breasts and warm voice. I never cared much about my friend's secretaries, so I did not look at her closely. And today, as I came, I found that my friend`s is long out, and that Olya sit in the office all alone and play Lines.

There was no one else in the whole place, so I begin to talk with her.

I never thought that secretaries can be so smart, as she was, and admiring her beauty I wonder why she choose that work at all.

Olya spoke with a nice Russian accent, we talked for about half an hour. By the way, I am very handsome-looking Black man, and of course I like blondes very much, especially I liked this russian model-type girl. I enjoyed this talk, as I saw all the time her long shaped legs, and her nice tits, she look really sexy in her black short skirt and white blouse. I couldn`t stop thinking that she`s teasing me: I saw in her eyes “Come here and fuck me” once, but next moment it was :”Forget about it, I`m not for the likes of you at all”.

We talked, soon I knew that she is 20 years old, that she emigrated from Russia a year ago, and that she have no boyfriend now. It was a little too much for me, I begin to feel very horny about this blonde bitch. She continued teasing me, I thought that her work today probably was very boring. It was about a 2 p.m., summer day was at its top. We talked about the Black men and their “equipment”, as she told me innocently, she ask about this and I felt the pressing in my pants. Her lips was so sexy when she spoke this word. I was lost in the dirty thoughts, when she asked me:

“And how about your equipment, Mr. Tipps? Is it enough for your needs?”

“Call me Jack” – answered I, little – you want believe me – startled.

“Well, Jack, how about your equipment? Is it big?’

She teased me openly, but I couldn't bear this game any longer. I leaned to her half-open lips and kissed her passionately. She resisted at first, but she understood: if she'll say “No”, I would rape her. So she answered my kiss, her lips and tongue caressed my tongue. I embraced her, stroking her blonde hair, rubbing her tits through the white blouse. My cock desperately pressed the material of my pants, and Olya rubbed it. I quickly pushed her out, seeing happy smile on her pretty face.

“So you have something really huge there, don't you, Jack?” she asked merrily.

I raised from the chair and sat on the edge of the table. I was sweating of excitement.

“I have a task for you, miss Pavlova” – said I with my most business-like voice, but I faltered.

“Yes, Mister Tipps, how can I be of service?” – Olya raised, too, her eyes now telling clearly: ”Fuck me!!!”. I looked at this young russian secretary with wild lust.

“Where is mister Clay?” – I asked about my friend.

“He is out of the office now, Sir, but perhaps I can do something to comfort you while you waiting?” – she arched her back and smiled teasingly.

“Undress, girl, or I would tear your clothes to pieces!” – I ended our game, cause it was almost unbearable.

“With pleasure, Sir!”

So she undressed her white blouse, revealing a pair of perfect tits, and slowly removed her black skirt, showing small pretty panties. “Stop! I would remove this myself!” –said I, grinning at her. “Yes, Sir.”

She told such a simple words so teasingly, that I decided to shut her mouth with my “equipment”, so I told her:

“Get now on your knees, miss Pavlova, and polish my bone: it needs attention.”

Silently she kneeled and crawled to me, her almost naked body moving teasingly.

With her skilled fingers she quickly unbuckled my belt, unbutton my pants, and they fall on the floor. My cock pressed my boxers and she stripped them down with some difficulty, and my 9-incher at last was free. She opened her pretty blue eyes wider.

“Such a big cock, Jack!” – she was serious now, facing her problem.

“Suck it, Olya, NOW!” – I looked with lust as she touched my long, fat, black bone with her delicate fingers, jerked slightly and then, at last, started to suck it.

Her blonde hair moved between my black legs, I heard sweet slurping sounds as she caressed my cock with her expert tongue and lips. I sweated, feeling that my dick is serviced perfectly: no one hooker ever gave me a blowjob so great.

She gagged, deepthroating my member, till it vanished in her lips, tickled my heavy balls. She obediently sucked me, I begin to help myself, grabbing her blonde hair and moving her head up and down, fucking her willing mouth.

“You like my black dick, bitch?” She moaned in the answer, as I manuevred her head. “You would never tease me like that, slut.” – I was about to cum now, and somehow she felt it. She pushed back, freed my cock and sat on the table aside of me. I raised, my knees quivering a little, with one idea in my head: to fuck this blonde Russian bitch as hard as I could – and as hard as she deserved.

She spreaded her long perfect legs as far as she could, pushed back her head and looked at me, as I stepped closer to her, my cock stroking out.

You would beg me to fuck you, thought I. I leaned to her and stroke her soaked panties, causing long moaning sound. Olya helped me to remove it and placed my hand on her pussy.

Her vagina was so hot and so wet! It seemed to me that she could come just as I touch her! I entered her cunt slowly, with my second finger, Olya grasped my hand and tried to push it further, but it was my turn to mock.

“Hands out!” – I spoke sternly. “You will come at my command.”

Olya obeyed, but began to arch her back, trying to rub herself on my hand. I entered her with two of my fingers, tickling her clit with other hand.

“A-a-ach!” moaned Olya. ”Esche…More…more…Deeper, please!”

I felt that girl is completely mine now, but asked her:

“Well? What do you want me to do with you?”

“Fuck me!” – breathed Olya- “Now!”

She tried to grab my hand again, but I just continued my teasing of her poor pussy.

“Ask me nicely, what do you want?”

“Fuck me now!” – screamed Olya “Fuck me! Put your fucking black cock in my fucking cunt! Fuck me!!!”

And I did it! I entered her snatch with a terrible force, showed my cock to the balls. Her eyes almost popped out and she screamed aloud. I started my frantic fuck, pounding her snatch mercilessly. Her pussy was tight, but it was dripping wet of her juices, so my dick moved inside and out of it easily. I heard slapping noises as I fucked her, feeling that this little Russian slut is mine now completely.

Her first climax was almost at the start of our fucking. She arched her back, moaned and squirmed in my hands so fiercely, that I hardly held her on the table.

But I did not cummed yet, so I continued my pounding of her delicious cunt.

I squeezed her left breast, pinched her small red nipple. Olya gasped and started to shove herself to meet my thrusts.

“Well, baby, you wanted something like this?” I asked smugly; I enjoyed this sight: beautiful Russian girl is moaning under me, whimpering my name, sweating.

“Just don't stop!” – pleaded she “Don't stop!”

I saw that she is close to second climax, so I began to fuck her faster, working like a machine. An 2 or 3 minutes of this fuck – and Olya screamed aloud and clenched my black back with her tiny white hands.

Well, she came, it was my turn. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and stepped back.

“Lunch time, baby!”

She dropped on the floor in front of me and opened her wet mouth. I entered it, grab her head and start to face-fuck her fiercely, feeling the raising pressure in my balls.

She sucked hungrily, working hard with her tongue, fondling my balls with her fingers. I pressed her head to the table and started to pound her throat as if it was her cunt. It was an unbelievable pleasure, and I cannot lasted long.

I came, it was a biggest load of cum in my entire life. I thrusted deeper in her abused mouth, cumming, continue to fuck her in her pretty face. There were too much sperm for Olya, so I hastily pulled my ejaculating dick out of her mouth and started to shot in her waiting face.

“Swallow my cum, babe, suck my black cum, bitch, yeah, that`s it, right in your eyes…”

Olya jerked my cock in front of her jizzed face, swallowing my loads.

Last drops of my semen fell on her tongue, and she gulped them as a good girl she was. After that she cleaned my black member with her red tongue and, as I stepped back, wiped her face with her panties.

“Did you liked it?” – I asked her smugly.

“I liked it” – quietly answered Olya. “I never felt like this in all my life.”

“I want to hire you.” – I spoke with a great hope. It was a really lovely girl.

“And what kind of work you will want me to do?” she asked lightly.

“Secretary, of course.” – I never needed one. But now I started to think that I missed something.

“Well…As you're so good…equipped, Sir, I gladly accepting your offer.” – said Olya.

Betrayer
Betrayer
10 Followers