Secretary Morgan's Period

Story Info
Boss makes Secretary's period cramps go away.
1.4k words
4.17
133.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called my twenty-six year old secretary, Morgan, into my office to correct something in a letter she just typed. While she was leaning over, bracing herself with her hands on my desk I noticed she suddenly doubled over in pain. I swiveled my chair around and saw she was holding her stomach in pain.

"Morgan, are you all right?"

"Not really," Morgan replied. "It's that time again."

Over the last seven years that Morgan had been working for me we've become very close and started to share some very personal stuff. And many times before today she has doubled up in pain and would tell me right out it was due to her period.

"You poor woman!" I explained. "You seemed to have such painful periods."

"Sometimes I just want to crawl up into a ball and just go to sleep until they're gone," Morgan cried out.

"Don't you take anything for the pain like Midol?" I asked.

"Midol works like shit for me," Morgan shook her head.

"If we didn't have this deadline coming up so soon I'd let you have the afternoon off but you have a couple reports to type up before the end of the day."

"Oh, I know you really need me today," Morgan said. "I'll make it through. I'll get this report retyped and started typing the next one.

Morgan turned around and walked out of my office. On her way out she dropped one of her papers. She bent over to pick it up giving me a great view. She was wearing a white and black mini skirt. Normally she would've turned around so I couldn't see anything. But this time she had her beautiful ass right in clear view.

She told me many things about her period but never told me what she used for protection. At that moment I could make out the outline of her maxi pad. Right away I got extremely horny. I wanted to run up behind and bone her there.

Morgan hurriedly picked the paper up, walked out of the office leaving me wanting to masturbate right away. But I had deadlines to meet so I had to force myself to get Morgan's beautiful ass and maxi pad out of my mind.

I worked for an hour and a half and then had to use the bathroom. My office complex was so small that Morgan and I shared the same bathroom. As soon as I closed the door behind me could smell Morgan's period. Several times I smelled it before and I never considered the smell gross at all. On the contrary, knowing the smell came from Morgan's pussy was for me one of the biggest turn-on ever.

I always knew that she threw her used protection in the covered trash can beside the sink but I never thought of looking in it. But that day was totally different. It was probably the combination of seeing the outline of her maxi pad when she was bending over and now the smell that made me do something very bold.

Quietly I locked the door, walked over to the trash can, kneeled down and looked at the contents. The smell of Morgan's period was much stronger and it was driving me wild. I took my hand and pulled the toilet paper that was wrapped around the pad. The blood began to rouse out of it.

On examining further I discovered it had a couple clots in it. Over the years through following the Flow Forum on the Internet I learned these clots were one of the reasons women got bad cramps.

I wanted so badly just to take my time and explore this new world but there was a lot of work that just had to get done that day. Instead I took a good riff and it smelled wonderful. Then I threw it back in the trash can.

Minutes later I came out of the bathroom and saw that Morgan was bent over in pain again.

"My gosh! You're going through hell!" I said really feeling sorry for her. "I wish I could to something to make those cramps go away."

As I said that I remembered something else people would say in the forum.

"Sex really helps with menstrual cramps," some people would say.

I always considered Morgan to be a very sexy young woman and most of the outfits she wore really got me rock hard. We were both single, seeing nobody at that time. But could I suggest something like screwing even if it might make her feel a whole lot better.

"Did you ever hear that sex makes cramps go away?" I asked wondering what she'd say.

"Wish like hell I had a sex partner right now," Morgan laughed.

I didn't say anything but kneeled over and gently began rubbing her lower back. I looked into her eyes and smiled.

Morgan leaned into me and felt her hard nipples against my chest. The warmth and tenderness of her body made me want her so badly.

"Maybe we should make my wild fantasies about you come to life," Morgan smiled.

I looked at her totally surprised.

"That's right! That's why I'm so darn willing to work overtime. Especially when I'm take dictation from you. I get to look you over while you're concentrating so hard on what you're going to say. Most of the time I'm wishing you were my boyfriend rather than my boss."

I was shocked to hear Morgan say that. I had no idea she had the hots for me. I thought she was just being a good secretary. I, on the other hand, always had strong feelings for her. I remembered the afternoon I interviewed her for the job. I was sitting behind my desk trying my hardest to concentrate on what she was saying. But how could I when she was sitting right in front of me showing off her gorgeous body.

"You really mean you wanted to jump my bones as much as I wanted to jump yours?" I laughed beginng to kiss her all over.

While I was kissing her Morgan unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off. Then she put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

I suddenly thought about her big pussy pad nestled in her panties and worked my right hand slowly down her side to the middle of her crotch. I felt my way under her skirt and soon reach her thick and soft maxi pad. As soon as I did I had one of the biggest hard-ons ever.

"You really wanted to play with my big cunt even though you know darn well I'm on the rag right now," Morgan said with a very puzzled look on her face.

"Why should your bloody pussy stop me from wanting it so bad?" I asked rubbing it through the pad.

"Because you think period are gross."

"A lot of guys do," I said rubbing her pussy through her pad. "But not me! The thought of a women having her period makes me so horny."

I hugged her and kissed her wildly rubbing her pussy pad. In fact, I rubbed it so figuiosly it slipped out of place. Then I immedietly began rubbing her pussy.

"Wow, this is starting to feel so good!" Morgan exclaimed. "I never thought a good screwing would make menestrual cramps going away so fast."

Morgan unzipped my pants, freeing my all ready hard cock. She stroked it gently and yet firmly making me think I was going to cum any second. Then she stuck her tongue out and French kissed me which nearly drove me unsane. Then I pulled her panties down and out of the corner of my eye saw her bloody maxi pad fall to the floor.

Morgan had the very same idea I had because she pulled my cock out of my pants. Then she sat herself on a chair and spread her legs as far apart as she could. I instantly went for it, plunging my cock into her big pussy as hard as I could.

Morgan began kissing me wildly, squeezing my cock with her pussy mussles making feel like I was going to cum in seconds.

"Why didn't you tell me you were this horny for me a long time ago?" Morgan asked. "Then you could've taken care of my monthly cramps and I wouldn't have had to suffer so bad every month."

"How the hell did I know you had the same feelings for me?" I asked continuing to ram into her pussy.

I'd say for the next forty-five minutes we let go of all of our wild desires we had building up over the years.