Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
Prepared and ready, Susan is bound to meet the team.
9.9k words
4.52
56.8k
23

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is part 3 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the first parts to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan Green, the girl next door, young and innocent was about to embark on a journey which would shape the rest of her life. For better or worse the day had come and there was no turning back. A successful career lost and now desperate for money Susan had accepted a job in the pleasure industry and soon she would know just what she had let herself in for.

To say she was nervous was probably an understatement. Susan paced around her apartment, watching the clock and waiting for the taxi to arrive. Her last weekend of normality seemed to have passed all too fast even if it had been relatively uneventful.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, a chance to catch up with a few friends over coffee. Conversation was awkward with the topic constantly turning to work and whether Susan had found a new job yet or not. Much as Susan wanted to gloat in the knowledge that her short term money problems would be solved, she found it impossible to say anything. It was a combination of two things which stifled conversation. First of all was the type of job she had accepted. She was to be nothing more than a high class whore, a hooker, an escort, a prostitute, a slut! Choose whichever name you wanted, they are not the topics of idle chatter. In addition were the words she had heard Master saying at the interview . . . discretion is one of our values, you must not tell anyone of your work. So every time the conversation moved towards work Susan deflected the topic. Finally the friends parted with Susan thanking them for their company and explaining that she would be going away for a while to see if she had any luck at finding work elsewhere. Yes, a white lie, but at least nobody would be asking probing questions about her whereabouts over the coming weeks.

Sunday, her last day of freedom, of solitude, of what she called normality. A little retail therapy to make sure she had everything she needed for the coming week. Nothing flashy as money was still tight but the things that Susan deemed essential; a new nightgown, fresh lingerie, cosmetics and some light hearted reading material. Little did she know, having packed a suitcase large enough for the week, that she would not be needing most of what she had packed. Susan did notice that the invitation letter made no mention of clothes but she guessed this must just be an oversight. Never mind, she would soon learn.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So now was Monday and here was Susan dressed and ready to go. Looking smart, a short cut black jacket over the top of an above the knee red shift dress, she wouldn't have looked out of place in any office, her outfit being finished off with a leather clutch bag and pair of black flat shoes. Still she paced around, getting more and more nervous by the minute. Was it nerves or was she plane scared, more than likely a combination of both.

Then the sound she was waiting for, or maybe dreading. A message on her mobile, the taxi was waiting outside. Picking up her case Susan quickly left. locking the door behind her, and descended the stairwell to the waiting taxi. Putting the case in the boot she jumped in the back.

"Where to miss?" enquired the driver, a surly middle aged man, scruffy in demeanour, wearing a tight orange tee which looked like it needed to be washed a couple of weeks ago.

No response so he repeated the question. "Eh miss, I said where'd you wamma go?"

" So sorry," Susan replied "I was in a world of my own. Can you drop me off at the bus stop on South Street?"

"Sure!" was the reply and the taxi set off.

It wasn't far in miles, but in the traffic was a good 10 minutes or so. Susan tried to settle back into the seat still deep in her own thoughts. What she hadn't noticed was that her red dress had ridden up her legs a little, providing a clear upskirt view to anyone in the front if they happened to be looking. She didn't notice the driver adjusting his rear view mirror nor the smile on his face every time the taxi rounded a corner and Susan's knees spread apart.

"So you doing something special, all dressed up like that?" the driver enquired, still smiling,

"New job," was Susan's response "Want to make a good impression and all that."

"You're sure making impressions here." the driver responded, his smile widening. "What line of work are you in?"

Oh god she thought, the dreaded question. How could she reply without giving the game away. After all there wasn't a lot of industry in this neighbourhood. She thought carefully then responded. "Oh nothing important, just a little job in entertainment. Giving it a try and see if it works out or not."

The driver laughed. "I wouldn't worry luv. You sure entertaining me."

A few more minutes and they pulled up at the bus stop. "Sure this is the place?" he asked.

"Yes," came the reply "I'm just around the corner but I thought it would be easier for you to pull in here." A little white lie of course, Susan still had about five minutes walk to where she needed to be but there was no way in the world she was going to get a taxi to drop her right outside a whorehouse.

The taxi pulled up, Susan paid the fare and recovered her bag out the boot. As it started to pull away again the driver poked his head out of the window making a parting comment. "You know luv, if it don't work out you can always come and work for me. I could do with a little entertainment from time to time!" He winked and pulled away.

Was it that obvious thought Susan to herself. Even the neighbourhood gave the game away. She watched the taxi disappear into the distance and then set off to walk the couple of blocks to the office building just hoping that she didn't bump into anyone she recognised. Taking a deep sigh of relief she reached that nondescript office block, the one with no obvious name on the outside and looking in need of a little TLC. Memories flooded back as she reached out for the intercom and pushed the button.

That familiar voice. "Hello, can I help you?"

"Hello, I'm -" was as far as Susan got before she was interrupted.

"Ah Susan," came the reply from inside "we've been waiting for you." The buzzer sounded as the voice continued. "Welcome, do make your way inside. We are so looking forward to getting acquainted."

Susan walked in through the door and everything seemed as she remembered. The functional, if slightly clinical, waiting area. The high reception desk and sat behind it was . . . was . . . was who? Susan actually couldn't remember her name, just a number. Number 1 or #1 as the name badge said. Walking towards the reception desk, Susan was greeted with a smile like a Cheshire cat's.

"You are looking fabulous," said #1 "you left such a good impression from your interview we really couldn't wait to have you back. You'll enjoy your time here and manage to fulfil all of your dreams. Give me a moment and I'll show you through."

A quick phone call later and #1 was leading Susan through and once again into the back office area. They walked down the corridor, just as Susan remembered it, but stopped about half way down. Turning to the right #1 reached out for a door handle. Susan peered up and down. This was one of the rooms which just had a number, a bit like a hotel room, and in this case the number was 5. The door opened and Susan gasped as #1 reached out for the lights. A subtle golden hue flooded the room . . . and what a room. As rooms go, it was palatial. It reminded her of Master's office, with the plush furnishings, a couple of sofas and a large bathroom with hot tub. The only difference though was that this room was dominated by a huge king size bed, draped seductively with an oversize duvet in a red silk cover.

Susan was still looking around in awe as #1 spoke again. "So Susan, this will be your personal room whilst you are with us. We hope you will find it must satisfying." Turning around and walking back to the door, #1 continued, "do take a while to settle in." Now pointing at a desk in the corner "feel free to grab a drink and a bite to eat if you want. Master will be down shortly to welcome you in person and then we can all get acquainted."

#1 left and shut the door behind her, leaving Susan alone. Outside #1 walked further down the corridor and knocked on the door to Master's office.

"Enter my dear," came a loud yet comforting voice.

Opening the door, #1 walked into the office, her head bowed slightly as a sign of submission. Still looking at the floor she stood waiting in front of Master.

"So #1, how is our new recruit. They are either placid and resigned to their fate or they are feisty and try to rebel against it. Which one is dear young Susan?"

A short pause then #1 responded. "Master, it is difficult to tell. This one is very quiet, very reserved. Put it another way, you wouldn't want to play poker against her."

"Then #1, let the games begin. Let's get this one broken in!" Master laughed, a deep booming laugh, stood up and exited the room, walking down the corridor and stopping briefly outside room 5. A deep breath and he knocked on the door.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After #1 had left, Susan had taken a stroll around her room . . . . no not a room, a full blown suite. Everything oozed quality, from the furnishings to the carpets to the bed itself. She had purposefully avoided the food and drink, remembering what happened last time.

Deep inside, she could feel the tension building. She shouldn't be here, this wasn't her, there must be a way out. I won't do it, I'll fight, he must let me go. The voice returned in her head, "remember the video Susan, you wouldn't want it to appear on the internet would you". Susan shook her head violently, it's a bluff she thought, he cannot do this, it is all wrong! More and more she felt the tension build.

Susan sat down on the edge of the bed, head in hands looking quite forlorn. She sat there for what seemed like an eternity, a lifetime . . . waiting, just waiting, for what she didn't know but here she sat and here she waited. Startled Susan jumped at hearing the knock on the door.

"Come in," was all she could say.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

From outside Master heard the voice, quiet and feeble. A smile crossed his face. "This one will be easy," he thought to himself. Turning the door handle he slowly entered the room.

"Ah my dearest Susan, looking as radiant as ever I see."

"Don't you dearest me!" came a reply which took Master aback.

"Now, now my dear -"

"I'm not your dear. Get that through your fucking head. I'm only here because you fucking drugged me to sign that contract." Susan had exploded in rage.

"Please Susan, let's be adult about this. No need for all the fucking, not yet at least. Tell me what is frustrating you and what you desire."

Susan was a little bemused by this turn in conversation. Not what she expected, she paused and considered. "I'm sorry Master," was the reply "The whole situation has taken over and I wasn't really thinking about what I was saying. I just want to leave, to put all of this behind us and forget it ever happened. Can I leave?"

Master smiled and Susan relaxed a little. Why hadn't she thought about this before, all she had to do was ask.

Master's smile widened and slowly, quietly but soon becoming louder, he laughed. Stopping he eventually spoke. "Susan, my dear Susan. If only it was so easy. You signed that contract of your own free will. Nobody forced you, if you remember. If you were to just up and go then where would it leave us? Already we have made an investment in your training and commitments which really cannot be broken. So, you see my dear, much as I would love to accept your proposal, I really cannot afford you to leave. "

Susan was devastated with this reply and sank back down head in hands. Having gotten her hopes up they were cruelly dashed. Deep down I guess she knew there was no way out and she was being foolish to think that all would end well.

"I am not an animal though, my dear Susan," continued Master "so I will make a deal with you."

Susan looked up at this twist in the conversation.

"So here goes. Complete you training successfully you can choose. You can choose to attend your passing out celebration and join the team, or, you can turn your back on a future full of many rewards and return to your current life."

"You mean . . ." Susan hesitated then continued "free to go at the end of the week. No catches?"

"Yes, if you find that the job is not for you then you are free to leave. No catches, but there is just one condition and that is the completion of the week's training. How do you think?"

Again Susan was a little taken aback. Could it be true? All she had to do was endure this for a week and she was free to leave. How difficult could that be? Struggling to hold back a smile Susan responded. "Yes Master, you have a deal. I will complete your training on the understanding that I can leave at the end of the week."

Master smiled. "A good choice my dear." Holding out a hand to Susan he continued, "Come, let's take a look around?"

Susan slowly picked herself up off the bed, removed her jacket and reached out to Master's hand. "Yes, lead the way."

Slowly the two left the room and walked down the corridor back towards the reception area. As they walked Master talked. "I think you have made a wise choice, one you will not regret. Once you get into the swing of things I am sure you will feel different about everything."

This is what Susan heard, but inside Master was thinking differently. From Master's viewpoint the stage was set. He was not going to lose Susan, so had exactly a week to break her. She won't have been the first and she won't be the last, but for sure he was up for the challenge. This one will not be choosing to leave.

As they walked Master continued to talk, narrating the journey almost like a tour guide. "Here we split the building into two halves. On your left the rooms with numbers are used for entertaining clients, although for this week you have your own personal room. These rooms are a little unusual in that they can be entered from both sides to give some privacy both to ourselves and our clients. You must remember that privacy and discretion are two of our key values. On the right are a number of rooms where we develop our products and services. The names really give away the purpose, but you will get intimate with most during your first week."

Susan remembered the names as they continued, PUNISHMENT, RESEARCH, TRAINING, FITTING and MEDICAL, finally stopping outside the last room named "PREPARATION". She hadn't noticed this one before but the name sounded innocent enough.

"Here, Susan, is where your journey begins." Master continued. "We have standards that we must all adhere to, and underlying everything is health and wellbeing. Let's go in."

Susan's heart was now pumping faster and faster as Master reached and opened the door. Not knowing what to expect it came as a pleasant surprise when they entered what seemed to be no more than a large spa. The room had a couple of massage tables along one side but was dominated by a huge whirlpool bath, big enough for at least half a dozen. A huge sigh of nervous relief and Susan took a deep breath.

By now Master had walked over to the far wall and was admiring a large panel of gold writing. "Susan," he called out.

Susan, who until know had been gazing absent-mindedly around the room walked over to where Master was standing.

"We do not have many rules here but those we do have are written on the board for all to read. We call them the six R's. I suggest you do read them as we do not tolerate disobedience."

Susan read out loud to herself:

Rule 1 - whilst here you are the property of Master, to serve to please

Rule 2 - beauty should be admired and not hidden, underwear is forbidden

Rule 3 - keep clean, be healthy

Rule 4 - strive to take more, last longer, cum harder

Rule 5 - to cum is a privilege which must be earned

Rule 6 - remember, a happy client is a happy business, whatever it takes

Breaking these rules will result in a time in PUNISHMENT

Her heart sank again as she read. It's just a week she repeated in her head. Just a week, a week, a fucking week! Just then the door opened and in walked a well tanned man, late twenties, around 6 foot tall and muscular in stature. He was dressed in a tracksuit and tight fitting tee shirt over which he had a white overcoat . . . no, not an overcoat, more of a doctor's or lab coat.

Master was the first to speak. "Ahh, #2, please let me introduce you to dear young Susan."

#2 walked over and help out a hand. "Enchanté mon cherie Susanne" he replied, the smoothness of his voice and the French accent almost melting Susan's resolve. "I am so looking forward to our time together. I am #2 and amongst other things I look after health and wellbeing. This morning I have the pleasure of looking after your beautiful self."

Before #2 could continue, Master broke into the conversation. "I must leave now Susan but you will be in excellent hands with #2. He will look after your every need to make sure that you are prepared and ready to meet the team. Relax now and later we will introduce you much more intimately."

He stressed the last word but Susan wasn't really listening, her attention was turned to examining #2. Looking him up and down she thought he wouldn't be out of place in any spa or health club, but with the coat on he could also be part of the medical profession. Either way he was a bit of a hunk.

"So my little Susanne, shall we start? Please strip off and put your clothes in the basket over there."

Susan was suddenly shocked. Not by the thought of taking off her clothes. That she expected. But it was the ease with which the request was made. #2 could just as easily be asking if she wanted sugar in her tea but here he was asking a stranger to strip in front of him. Suddenly she didn't want to, she couldn't, her inhibitions were taking over again.

"Come now Susanne, don't be shy. We'll be seeing a lot more of you over the coming week so there's no time like the present to start. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, to me it doesn't matter but I would recommend the easy way."

"Ok, ok . . ." stuttered Susan "just give me a minute."

#2 wandered over to the whirlpool bath and fiddled with the taps, setting the water in motion as streams of bubbles raised to the surface. At the same time he emptied the contents of a plastic bottle into the bath. The water now foamed a little at the surface and the room was filled with a sweet, slightly fruity smell.

He turned back to Susan, who was facing away from him, just in time to see her reach behind her back and ease the zip down on her red dress. Slowly, slowly she went, pulling the zip down to just above her cute arse. Then she reached up and slipped the straps over her slender shoulders and down her arms.

#2 just watched and admired as that china doll body emerged from under the dress. He muttered to himself, just out of earshot, "parfait, simplement parfait."