Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex with a strap-on highlights Susan's talent for squirting.
4.6k words
4.63
42.6k
29

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is part 5 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the first parts to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our Susan, a one time career girl with high aspirations, had fallen on hard times and found herself taking a job in the pleasure industry. Having second thoughts, Susan had accepted a compromise where she could leave of her own free will on the condition that she successfully completes the first week of training. A surprise visitor the night before had left Susan in a more positive frame of mind that she could manage to get through the week. We find Susan waking the morning after that night before.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan had woken late that morning, sunlight seeping through the thin curtains of her room. The previous nigh had been an eye opener for our young girl.

A surprise visit from one of the other girls, Bex, had culminated in a most wonderful but unexpected orgasm for both of them. Susan had found a side to her, which, if asked previously, she would have denied ever existed. For the first time in her life, Susan had enjoyed her sexuality, but with another woman. Was she a lesbian, a dyke? God no, Susan still desired a cock of her own, but for sure this had opened up new avenues to explore.

Susan couldn't admit it, but Bex now had a hold on her heart. The sister she had never had, was now the focus of her desires. The evening had not been forced, in fact she had to admit that she had been seduced, but god how she had enjoyed it.

And now, awake at last she had a new buzz in her step, eager to get through the day in the hope of another exciting evening. Susan clambered out of bed, still unclothed having dozed off after her romantic encounter with Bex. She glanced at the clock on the wall, 09:35, and stooping to pick up her discarded nightshirt noticed a piece of paper pushed under the door to her room. Picking it up she read:

"Trust you had a relaxing night Susan. Once you have roused yourself, get dressed and join us in the training room. We have a lot to cover today so do cum quickly."

Not wanting to disappoint, Susan jumped in the shower, eager to clean up after the exertions of the night before, her dried on love juices still smeared over her nether regions. Standing under the warm torrent of water, she lathered up the soap and gently massaged across her toned pale skin, from top to bottom. Turning her attention to her shaved bush, she did notice that the lack of hair along with the silky smoothness of the soap was much more sensitive than before. In her mind she reflected on her last shower before she left home and that huge orgasm. Did she have time for another? Maybe if she was quick. But at that moment her mind kicked in again and she remembered the rules. Rule 5 - to cum is a privilege which must be earned. Susan decided it was better not to push things and quickly finished her shower. The thought of punishment still filled her with dread.

Having dried off, she returned to the bedroom and slipped on a red stretchy dress, just tight enough to cling to every curve whilst showing off her pert tits. Looking in the mirror she admired herself. Wow, she thought, one sassy gal, her attention turning to her breasts which were now stretching the fabric almost to its limit. Must be a trick of the light she thought. I always believed they were my best asset, but I never noticed they were quite so big before. Putting on a pair of slippers, Susan left the room and walked down the corridor. Standing outside the room labelled TRAINING, she knocked gently.

"Come in Susan," came a friendly female voice.

Susan opened the door slowly and walked into the room, stopping inside to take in the surprising view. Suddenly she felt just like being back at school, albeit a small school. The room was set out just like an old fashioned classroom with half a dozen wooden desks of the type with a flip top and inbuilt inkwell along with an oversize table at the front, edged in wood but with the central top covered in green padded leather. The only deviations from that stereotypical classroom were a whiteboard instead of blackboard, ceiling mounted cameras and a built in floor to ceiling video screen along one wall.

Susan stood surveying her new surroundings, brought back to reality by the sound of the door shutting behind her and again that female voice.

"Good morning my dear, do take a seat."

Susan spun round quickly to see #1 stood at the side of the door. As requested she plonked herself at one of the desks in the front row, legs crossed and arms folded. Her companion in the room slowly, yet masterfully walked across the classroom and sat on the front edge of the top table, knees together legs hanging over the edge of the table.

Sat there on the teacher's table #1 could easily have been mistaken for the real thing. There was an air of control, of dominance about the way she sat. Mid thirties, Susan thought, not fat, but definitely sturdy in stature and dressed to kill in a plain white blouse and sharp black above the knee length skirt. To top it all Susan noticed the leather cane that #1 was gently tapping on her knee.

"Welcome to our training room Susan. As you already know I am #1 and as well as managing the reception desk I also take responsibility for arranging teaching for all of our new recruits so that they can fulfil their potential."

Susan was taken aback by the sudden formality of this teacher pupil relationship, a far cry from the intimacy of Bex's visit the night before.

"Today my dear you will be mine and we will look at the basics of enjoying a cock. The cock, pecker, dick, willy, trouser snake, one eyed monster, call it what you want but treated well it will be your biggest money earner. Shall we get started my dear?"

Susan sat their aghast at the prospect of a lesson purely dedicated to a cock given by a fellow woman. What was there to learn, lie on your back, spread your legs and let him fuck you. That was all there was to it, she thought.

"Pay attention!" #3 rapped the came against the top of the desk with a loud crack. "Next time my dear, that will be your backside and don't kid yourself, I'm not afraid to use it."

Susan jumped to attention. "Yes miss, sorry miss," she stuttered immediately feeling like a naughty schoolgirl.

"OK then, let's go back to basics," continued #1 smiling, "we'll start with you, me and this."

#1 reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a strange contraption. There was a leather harness with holes for each leg, a band around the waist and a band between the legs. That wasn't the strange thing though. What stood out, excuse the pun, was a pair of black rubber phalluses. One projected out from the front of the harness and the other pointed inwards from the inside of the harness. Susan hadn't seen anything of the like before and just stared.

Again the crack of the cane on the desk brought her back to attention.

"There is one problem with using a real cock for this type of training, and that is the unfortunate habit that cock's have of spurting cum everywhere. This is called a strap on and will provide the same experiences without any of the shortcomings of the real thing. Come on then, take a closer look."

Susan got up from the desk and wandered over to where #1 was now standing with the contraption in her hands. Susan gave it a good inspection. Yes it was a black leather harness with a black rubber phallus attached to the front like a small erect dick. Even the rubber was shaped to feel like the contours of a man's cock with just enough give to behave like the real thing. The strangest bit though was that the base of the rubber cock protruded through the harness on the inside running at an angle between the legs and ending in a connected dildo pointing inwards. Still Susan couldn't imagine how this toy would work, but it did intrigue her a little.

Taking it back out of Susan's grasp, #1 put the harness back down on the desk then placed her hands around the back of Susan's neck, pulling her close.

"You gonna keep that on all day?" she whispered, tugging at the dress Susan was wearing. Letting go of Susan's neck, #1 sat back down on the edge of the desk, knees crossed over each other, and watched.

Taking the hint, Susan bent down and slowly peeled the dress upwards over her hips and up her stomach. She stopped for a minute before stretching the dress over her tits and finally pulled her arms and head free. Susan was now standing stark naked in front of this older woman.

"Good, good," continued #1 "but what about me?" As she finished the question she slowly unfolded her knees, spreading her legs apart and flashing Susan a clear glimpse at her shaven pussy. Susan couldn't help noticing the pussy lips, not fully engorged but definitely larger than any she had seen before. In addition she noticed that #1 sported a small piercing through what Susan could only imagine was her clit. Two small silver balls, about a centimetre apart nestled into the upper folds of her pussy lips. Again Susan found herself staring.

Bang went the cane once more as #1 stood up. "Too slow my dear, you are here to learn and learn you will do. Let's start with a first lesson in paying attention, shall we?"

#1 circled Susan until she was standing directly behind the young girl, one hand on her shoulder and her mouth up against Susan's ear. "Bend over," she whispered taking the girl by surprise. Susan didn't move. "I said bend over! Don't make this any harder than it has to be."

Now a little scared, Susan bent over resting her elbows on the edge of the desk where a few minutes ago #1 was sitting. She closed her eyes, fearing the worst.

"Yowwww" came the girl's scream as the cane whistled through the air and smacked down on her naked butt. Susan was now smarting from the pain as a thin red line appeared across her butt cheeeks.

Thwack . . . a second time, then a third. By now Susan was really fighting hard to hold back the tears. Four, five and then no more. The intention was not to maim but more to reinforce the message of control. Susan's arse now criss-crossed with thin red lines, eyes still closed Susan now listened attentively.

"Stand up my dear," commanded #1, "I really didn't want to have to punish you but hopefully you have learned your lesson now. So back to the question, what about me?"

Without hesitation Susan started to undress the older lady. First was the blouse, releasing a larger than average pair of firm tits, again pierced just like the clit, although this time with a couple of discreet barbells. With further ado, Susan unzipped the skirt and slid it down #1's legs.

With both naked, #1 reached round and pulled Susan in towards her embracing in a reassuring hug, before sitting back down and reclining on her elbows. #1 pulled her feet up to rest on the edge of the table at the same time spreading her knees wide apart.

"What are you waiting for?" smiled #1, "get me wet and then we'll put this toy through its paces."

Susan pulled up a chair, placing it back to front between #1's legs. Slowly she sat down on the cold wood, her legs spread straddling the back of the chair knees bent and a foot wrapped around a chair leg on each side. Using the chair back as a rest Susan leant forward until she was face to face with yet another pussy.

She dived straight in, no hesitancy this time, running her tongue up and down those large outer lips from bottom to top, stopping only when her tongue hit the clit piercing. Each time she lapped over the silver balls a jolt of electricity bounced across her tongue. The must ytaste of this woman's pussy gradually became a little sweeter as love juices seeped out from inside. Susan probed now with her tongue, pushing through the lips and finding the entrance to that hidden love canal, now dripping with juices. Susan darted her tongue in and out quickly, causing #1 to lean back a little further, savouring the sensation.

Susan's enjoyment of the warmth and taste of another woman's pussy was suddenly cut short as #1 sat upright again, passing the strap on to Susan.

"I think you know how it goes," whispered #1.

Susan placed the black leather harness over the #1's feet pulling it slowly up to her knees, ensuring that the leather gusset was in place between the older woman's legs. #1 stood up, legs apart slightly, and Susan continued to pull the harness upwards. Nearing the pussy opening Susan realised why there were two protrusions, the externally facing rubber cock and a similar dildo pointing inside. Neither was massive but both were big enough to stretch the average pussy slightly, and the internally facing one was perfectly aligned to slip inside.

With one hand now stretching #1's pussy lips apart and the other hand holding the internally facing dildo, Susan lined it up with the entrance to the love canal and slowly guided it inwards, a gasp coming from #1 as the phallus passed through her pussy opening. Fully inserted, #1 pulled her legs together to hold it in place whilst she adjusted the side straps on the harness.

Susan was amazed at the transformation. Suddenly this older woman had the best of both worlds, the ability to fuck and be fucked at the same time.

#1 sat back down on the table edge, the effect of which pushed the dildo deeper into her and forced a smile.

"Susan, now to start today's teaching. This black cock," at which point #1 wiggled her hips causing the cock to sway in front of her, "will become your best friend, as you explore the many ways to work with it. Most clients enjoy being controlled as we do all the work, so it is important that you understand how to maximise that enjoyment. And do remember . . . you keep going until I say you have finished, no matter whether you have cum or not."

Susan nodded in agreement, remembering the pain from the earlier caning and certainly not wanting that experience again.

#1 scooted herself backwards until she was lying flat on the desk, the softer leather providing some comfort for her exposed back. Lying prone on the desk, the black cock rested almost flat across her shaved bush. "Come on then, I'm all yours," she called seductively to Susan.

It was a good job the desk was on the large side as this gave Susan plenty of room to clamber on top, kneeling at the side of the older woman, silent, eyes fixed on the black cock protruding seductively from the harness.

The silence was broken again by #1. "You're not going to get him off just by looking at it. I suggest you get it nice and wet then hop on top."

"Get it wet?"

"Yes, yes. It'll go in much easier if it's lubricated and the best way to do that is to stick it in your mouth. Imagine it's a real cock and what man doesn't love a blowjob."

Susan pondered. She'd never had anything other than another pussy in her mouth. To put a cock in there, even a plastic one, didn't sound enjoyable at all. Then her thoughts turned back to the caning and she asked herself which would be worse, sucking on a bit of rubber or feeling the thwack of that cane on her backside again. Slowly Susan spread her knees and climbed across the prone woman's lower legs, finally sitting with a knee either side of each ankle.

Susan stared again at the rubber cock lying in front of her, then slowly she picked it up in one hand. Lifting it erect to the prone body, the cock stood up around seven inches but wasn't too thick, as Susan could quite easily encircle the cock with her finger and thumb. She tried moving her hand up and down the cock, as if giving a hand job, but as had been suggested the lack of lubrication didn't help and Susan had to admit to herself that she wasn't so damp yet either. The overall situation was still a little too strange to be a turn on so far. There was only one option, she would have to stick it in her mouth and get on with the job.

#1 smiled to herself as Susan bent at the waist and slowly lowered her mouth towards the rubber cock. It was obvious that the girl was a novice with her mouth and would need a lot more practice. #1 made a mental note to put that right later in the day.

Susan put the head of the rubber cock into her mouth making sure she dribbled as much over the surface as she could before pulling her mouth back and then repeating again. The sensation wasn't as bad as she had imagined so every time Susan opened a little wider, accepting a little more of the rubber cock into her mouth and trying to get as much of it covered in saliva as she could. Lowering her mouth down, she clamped her lips around the shaft and sucked her way back up the rubber.

Unbeknown to the young girl, each repetition was also causing the dildo in #1's pussy to move slightly. Lying back on the desk, eyes closed, #1 was enjoying the feelings deep inside her pussy. #1 opened her eyes and whispered again, "go on then, hop on top and show me how you ride him."

Susan let go of the rubber phallus and shuffled herself forward until her pussy lips were resting directly over the cock which had fallen back across the prone woman's shaved bush. Her mouth had done a good job as she found it quite easy to slide her pussy lips up and down the length of the cock, transferring moisture from the rubber to her own pussy, and at the same time sending little shockwaves through her body each time the tip of the cock passed over her clit. Susan continued to slide up and down the surface of the cock, each time feeling just a little hotter inside, the cock now lubricated by a combination of her saliva and love juices.

It was time she thought, and Susan raised herself up at the knees. Taking the rubber cock in one hand she carefully positioned it at the entrance to her love canal and sank down slowly. A small gasp as the head of the cock passed through the opening to her pussy followed by a deep sigh of pleasure as she impaled herself on the rubber, finally resting with her pussy up against the older woman's shaved bush.

She sat still, getting used to the feeling of fullness. It wasn't quite the same as when she was impaled on #2's cock the day before. For one the rubber cock was nowhere near as warm as a real one and also the feeling of being in control was quite different to having a cock rammed in and out of her pussy. Being in control excited her, fast or slow, short or long, deep or shallow, she could choose the feelings and this did turn her on.

Slowly Susan started to grind her hips back and forth, the dildo barely moving in her pussy but her lips and clit rubbing up and down #1's body providing warm sensations up her pussy which was now dripping love juices down the cock.

Deep in her own feelings, Susan didn't notice the way that #1 now tossed her head backwards each time that Susan ground her hips. The effect on the dildo deep up her pussy was to pull it in and out in time with Susan's movements. Effortless, #1 was being fucked by the rubber dildo and all she had to do was lay back and enjoy it.

Bit by bit Susan had become a little more adventurous, riding up and down the cock, her breath becoming a little quicker with each stroke as the fires built inside. Quicker and quicker she slid up and down the cock and before too long the whole length was moving in and out of her cock, a similar experience being felt by the woman laying underneath.

Susan started moaning as warmth flooded through her body, knowing she was on the verge of cumming. It was then that she recognised her own moans being matched by a similar set coming from underneath.

By now Susan was practically ramming the cock in and out of her pussy. She could feel her pussy walls flexing in time with the rhythm of the cock, her breath now quite ragged. One final stroke and the orgasm hit, a tidal wave of pleasure rippling through her body, her back arched, trembling, muscles quivering on the rubber cock and juices pouring out of her pussy across the woman underneath.

12