Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is what Master had meant about desert and the chance for some cream pie.

Slowly John pulled out of her back passage, watching intensely as her rosebud closed around the head of his cock, a trickle of cum leaking as he pulled out. With John decoupled, Susan then lifted herself off Ritchie's cock, her pussy gaping slightly and a stream of cum now dripping down into Ritchie's lap. Susan prepared to leave and clean herself up but was surprised by the request from Master.

"Haven't you forgotten something #5? You can't leave our guests like this. Do clean them up first."

Susan stood in astonishment. Did he really just say that? It was utterly degrading but Susan knew better than to answer back. Where to start? Ritchie or John? Slowly she bent down and took John's cock in her mouth, sucking off the mixture of cum, her juices and who knows what else. It really wasn't a pleasant experience. With John sorted she turned her attention to Ritchie, licking up the drips of cum from his lower abdomen and then turning her attention to cleaning up his cock. Still it wasn't pleasant but at least the taste was just a mixture of cum and her own love juices. With both cleaned she asked to be excused, retrieved her clothes from the outer deck and went downstairs to clean up.

Showering down, Susan really didn't know what to make of the afternoon's events. It had gone from the sublime to the extreme. From pure love to being used, and most likely abused. This was so different to what she had encountered to date and in an instant Susan was back to wondering why she was here.

By the time she returned on deck, clothed again, the others were sat around on the sofa dressed and behaving as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. The rest of the journey was uneventful. More Champagne, some food, that sunset which was promised and then back to the marina.

They took the motor boat back to dry land and Master suggested Susan took the keys and waited in the car. Obviously now was the time to talk business. A peck on each cheek from John and Ritchie before she turned to Jenny. There was the same customary peck on each cheek but this time accompanied by a whispered message in one ear.

"I'm so sorry. What we had was good but I didn't want it to end like that."

There was a third and final peck on a cheek accompanied by a friendly hug and then Susan was back on her own walking up to the car. If truth be known she had expected this day to come sooner or later, but wished it hadn't been today. It was a real insight into one of her futures. She glanced over her shoulder and saw the group chatting, almost laughing and she guessed all because of her.

The journey back was a quiet affair. Master made no secret of his happiness but Susan didn't really want to hear. She just wanted some privacy, some contemplation time to think things over and decide if this was really what she wanted. And more than that, she wanted some time to recover from the soreness down below.

To be continued...