Secretary Vanessa Gets Disciplined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small group of men who had surrounded me after the conference trying anything they could think of to look down my blouse or up my skirt had dissipated. I rewarded a few of the lucky ones with a glimpse of my thighs or peek of my tits; I was wearing a black lace demi-cup bra and had also unbuttoned the top buttons of my blouse. Quite a few of my entourage left with boners.

I had to admit that I too was getting quite tipsy and I extracted myself from the stragglers to secure my workspace. When I returned the only people left in the conference room were Mike Harris and Steve Bouvier who seemed to be getting along quite well considering their little conflagration yesterday. I beamed a smile at them.

"I need to visit the ladies facilities and then I'll join you gentlemen for a last drink if I may?" I grinned.

My speech was a little slurred and I was having difficulty walking in my high-heels. I managed to navigate myself to the ladies restroom without stumbling and was chuckling quietly to myself when I opened the door to the restroom.

"Oh yeah, deeper, deeper you young scoundrel!" I heard the unmistakeable voice of Mrs Munner.

"Oh this is so good! Fuck! I'm so close to coming!" I heard what could only be the voice of the young engineer she had been talking to in the conference room.

I covered my mouth to stifle a giggle and slipped off my heels. I snuck into the cubicle next to the locked toilet where the noise was coming from and carefully climbed onto the toilet seat and peeked over the partition.

Mrs Munner was standing with her legs spread leaning against the opposite partition for support. Her skirt was hiked up and her pantyhose and panties were bunched around her knees. The young engineer was behind her with his trousers around his ankles as slammed himself in and out of her. They were fucking like rabbits!

Janine Munner was moaning and groaning and huffed and puffed every time the young man slammed his penis inside her and ground his pubis against her ample white buttocks. She was having trouble maintaining her balance on the tiled floor in her high-heels and the man had his arms around her and was exploring her ample tits with hands. Janine's knees began to tremble and she let loose a long wail.

"Oh fuck me you young stud! Do me like whore! Jesus I'm coming! I'm coming!" she screamed.

She pushed her ass back to meet the enthusiastic thrusts of the young engineer who appeared to be close to climax himself. He too began to shake and he jackhammered his long penis in and out of Mrs Munner's sopping cunt as his orgasm arrived.

"Fuck! Take that! And that! OOOOOhhhhh here it comes!" he moaned.

He grabbed her hips and ground himself against her ample ass as he unloaded deep inside her. Janine ground her ass against his groin and reached down to thrum her clitty as she too climaxed.

They both gyrated against each other until their orgasms subsided. The young man pulled his deflating cock out of Mrs Munner's soaking pussy and a flood of semen and pussy juice ran down her legs. He spun her around and kissed her passionately. When he came up for air Mrs Munner smiled wryly at him. Her lipstick was smeared and her hair was a little disarrayed.

"I suppose you can't wait to leave now that you've nailed the old broad," she said, the disappointment in her voice was palpable.

"On the contrary Mrs Munner; I'm hoping I could spend the weekend exploring you underwear drawers and dressing you up in sexy lingerie and banging your brains out!" he smiled and kissed her again.

She smiled back at him.

"You naughty boy!" she giggled and reached down and squeezed his cock.

"I'll get my jacket and bag and meet you in the carpark," she grinned.

"One last kiss until then," the young engineer said and closed his mouth on hers.

This was the ideal time for me to skedaddle and I quietly stepped down off the toilet bowl with a wry smile on my face. I exited the cubicle and snuck out of the restroom on stockinged feet.

"Good on you Janine; got yourself a toy boy!" I smiled to myself.

I went back to the conference room still carrying my heels and saw that Mike and Steve were deep in conversation. They both looked at me peculiarly as I entered the conference room. I picked up my glass of wine and sauntered over to them still in my stockinged feet, dangling my heels from my free hand.

"What is the meaning of this Ms Tan?" Mr Harris said sternly.

I gave him a quizzical look.

"What do you mean?" I smiled back at him.

"Why are you not wearing your footwear; not only is that a breach of the dress code, it is a breach or workplace health and safety," he said quite seriously.

"Fuck off Mike; it's the weekend!" I giggled, "Stop ribbing me."

"I'm quite serious about this! Mr Bouvier, assist Ms Tan to get properly attired and bring her to my office," he ordered.

I was very confused; why had Mr Harris gone all serious all of a sudden, especially now that everyone had left! The large amount of wine I had imbibed did not help my faculties either.

Of course, Steve took every opportunity he could to look up my skirt when I sat down to put on my pumps but I had no time for his games.

"What the fuck is going on Steve? Why is Mr Harris behaving like such as asshole?" I asked.

"I don't know Vanessa; we better get down to his office and see what's going on. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a joke and he has a bottle of champagne or something in there to celebrate the end of the week and a successful conference," Steve made light of the situation.

"I'll bet that's it!" I exclaimed.

Steve's hypothesis made perfect sense to me. Mr Harris was pulling my leg!

I sauntered into Mike's office the alcohol and Steve's advice had made me feel very confident and cocky.

"Now what's this about me not abiding by the dress code at; what time is it? Eight o'clock on a Friday evening," I said defiantly, the alcohol thick on my breath.

Then I heard the door slam behind me and turned around just in time to see Steve lock it.

"Looks like were all alone now Ms Tan," Mr Harris said ominously.

I spun on my heels at his remark.

"And you need to be punished; or shall we say corrected," Steve said from behind me.

"You've been a little bit haughty and over-confident since you adopted the new dress code. You think that your good look, great legs and tight ass give you the right to tease the male employees," Mike said.

"You've become a bit of an oriental princess," Steve went on.

I was getting dizzy from turning my head forward and back looking alternately at the two men as they spoke.

"And now its time for your lesson!" Mike hissed.

He stepped forward and embraced me, locking his strong arms around me. His face closed on mine and I sensed he was about to kiss me. My involuntary action was to move back and as I did I collided with Steve Bouvier who had crept up behind me. He gripped my hips and pushed his groin into my buttocks and I felt his erection against me.

Mike's lips crushed mine and I could feel the slight rasp of afternoon shadow on his face and smell the faint scent of his aftershave and deodorant. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I could taste my lipstick mingled with the wine and beer we had both consumed that evening. His tongue started to explore my mouth and he pulled me even closer. Steve began to gyrate his hips and rub his hardness on my soft buttocks.

I came to my senses and began to struggle, trying to move my face away from Mike's and twisting my body to extricate myself from their grasp but the men were too strong. I lifted a foot and was about to stamp on Steve's toes with my high-heel when I felt him step back.

Slap!

"Ow!" I cried.

Slap, slap, slap!

"Jeez stop that! It fucking hurts!" I cried.

Steve was wailing on my ass with his belt!

"If you don't keep still we will punish you further," Mike hissed then lowered his mouth to mine again.

His tongue invaded my hot wet mouth and I knew I was defeated. I had to capitulate; the two men were too strong for me. They both sensed I was broken and Steve moved back in behind me; grabbed my hips and resumed dry humping my ass. I forced myself not to back away, I knew there was no way out of my current predicament without further punishment.

Mike was kissing me passionately, his lips pressed hard against mine, his tongue exploring under mine then slowly working its way around my mouth, flicking and probing. Steve's body was hard against me and I felt his hands slide down my back and come to rest on my buttocks. He rubbed the material of my skirt and my half-slip whispered against the gossamer sheer pantyhose.

"Mmmm," Mike whimpered, his lips still against mine.

"Are you going to behave my lovely little secretary?" he smiled at me.

I had to admit he was very handsome and he knew how to kiss. I was getting a little wet down there. Also the feel of Steve's gyrating penis pushing my nylon slip against my pantyhose-clad buttocks was very stimulating. I was becoming aroused despite the fact I was being forced to pleasure these two men.

Mike started kissing me again and then I felt Steve's hand slide down so that he had both of my buttocks in his grip. I felt him lift up the hem of my suit skirt and caress the material of my half-slip. His hands worked in a circular motion, rubbing the silky slip against my tight hosed buttocks. Then Mike also began gyrating his hips against mine; pulling my lower half against his as his passion intensified.

I forced myself not to move, to just take what was coming; it couldn't be worse than having to masturbate Steve with my dirty pantyhose or taking another spanking with his belt.

I could feel what felt like an iron bar, that could only be Mike's erection, pushing against my stomach. I could feel it though the material of his trousers and my skirt. Both men were gyrating against me now, Mike's tongue working feverishly in my mouth, his lips crushing mine. His hands slid to my hips and he pulled my lower body harder against him while Steve ground against my ass as his fingers explored my thighs through the slinky slip. They were dry humping me; pushing their erect members against me through our clothes. We were all breathing heavily and it echoed in the silence of the deserted office. Mike continued to kiss me deeply.

I guess being the boss he got to take the front. Maybe they were going to spin me around and take turns? I didn't know where this was going and despite my arousal I was still filled with trepidation.

Mike was still kissing me; grinding his cock against belly while Steve ground his against my ass. I was sandwiched between them. I felt Steve's hot breath on my ear.

"You thought I was being disciplined yesterday didn't you, when Mike called me into this office," he whispered.

"But actually we were both enjoying the video I had taken of you frigging yourself in the ladies."

"I told him how I made you wank me off and then we hatched this plan," he continued.

"And now we're going to panty-pop you, you bitch!" he hissed.

He nipped my ear and then tongued it. I'm ashamed to say that it made me hotter and my cunt began to moisten; my sensitive lips were very aware of the sheer hose rubbing against them as Steve and Mike continued to dry hump me.

Mike suddenly stopped pushing his cock into my belly and I felt his hand leave my ass, glide across my hip then move between us. He fumbled there, his hand between my skirt and his suit pants. Steve too had stopped humping my ass and I also felt him fumbling down there. The ominous sound of two zips opening filled the office. I gasped.

Mike freed his erect penis from the confines of his pants and it was like a hard iron bar between us. His hand flew back to my ass and he rucked up my skirt and used both of his hands to caress my buttocks through the slip as he pulled me back against him. Steve pushed into me and Mike moved his hands to my hips so that Steve could rub his erect penis on my buttocks; only my slip and pantyhose between his flesh and mine.

Mike ground himself against me, his cock hard against my lower abdomen. I could feel the girth of it though the layers of my skirt, slip, panties and pantyhose. I concentrated harder on not panicking and just allowing the men to do as they wanted; surely this would be over soon.

Mike's kisses had now become an insistent invasion of my mouth; every few seconds he had to break to take a breath; I could feel my lipstick smeared over my lips and over my teeth. Then he raised the front of my skirt too, so that only my slip prevented the two men from poking me with their hard cocks.

They were both panting and I was also breathing heavy between Mike's long kisses.

"The oriental princess is about to get panty-popped!" Steve gloated and pushed himself harder against me.

Mike again removed a hand and fumbled around down there between us. This time I felt him lift my skirt up so it was rucked up around my waist completely out of the way. He lifted me up and forced me to my toes, my heels left the ground and I fell against him, my face now level with his as I balanced on my high heels. Mike struggled with his erection and I felt him push it down then release it so it sprag forward whilst at the same time he pushed our lower extremities together.

Mike's cock was now wedged between my legs, hard against my crotch and encased in the silky sheer material of my half-slip. Steve was slowly thrusting his penis in the crease of my buttocks; the slinky nylon of my slip sliding over my sheer pantyhose gusset. God dammit my pussy was steaming! I couldn't help but become aroused.

"Oh my god!" Mike groaned and began his hard circular humping against me yet again.

He got into rhythm, dry fucking me in time with his feverish kisses; slowly circling his manhood he had trapped between us. Steve pressed himself harder against me and found the rhythm. Both men were dry humping with their turgid erections pressed against me. Then, as if some signal had passed between them, they both tugged on my slip and I felt it being dragged down my thighs until it was around the tops of my knees. Now I could feel Mike's erect penis trapped between my crotch and gossamer-hosed thighs. Steve's cock was nestled in the crevice of my buttocks and I could feel the dribbles of his pre-seminal fluid dampening my hose.

Mike was pushing up now as he thrusted, fucking the silken trap made by my pantyhosed thighs and nylon-veiled cunt. I could feel the head of his penis rubbing itself along my labia through my pantyhose. My cunt was throbbing and my pantyhose were soaked with vaginal secretions. I could feel a climax germinating deep inside me. I kissed Mike back and wrapped my arms around him whilst pushing my ass back against Steve's throbbing cock.

The feel of two penises, one thrusting on my silken-clad labia and the other against my silken-clad ass was outrageously exciting. I drove my tongue into Mike's mouth and explored him.

The two men had just what they had wished for I guess. The attractive oriental secretary forced to stand tiptoe on her high-heels, her silken pantyhosed legs circled by her black nylon half-slip just above her knees. Her skirt rucked around her waist, her raven hair framing her heavily made-up face; her lips locked to Mike's in a long passionate kiss. I felt Mike quicken his pace and his cock begin to throb. He pushed against me harder and he held me so tight I though he would squeeze the breath out of me. His tongue was now a wild wet animal, thrashing in my mouth, fluttering and exploring every crevice.

Steve's cock forced itself into my ass crack; my soft buttocks created a silken tunnel of pleasure for him as he ground and rubbed against me. His hands gripped my hips pushing and pulling me forward and back to the rhythm of their thrusts.

"Now you're being panty-popped Vanessa," he moaned in my ear.

Then he groaned and gripped me tight and I felt my pantyhose suddenly flood with his hot seed. It spurted between my buttocks and ran down my ass-crack, scalding my puckered sphincter.

"Jesus I'm coming!" he cried.

"Me too!" Mike screeched; and thrust his penis between my pussy lips.

Searing hot semen flooded my silken-clad pussy; Mike's glans slid over my saturated pantyhose gusset and rubbed on my clitty as he continued to discharge his issue onto me. My own orgasm wracked me and I shuddered with lust.

Hot spunk soaked the tops of my thighs and the crotch of my pantyhose as both men shot their loads onto my ass and pussy. I felt stream after stream of creamy seed shoot against my silken hosed cunt and ass and begin to slowly run down my legs. My crotch was soaked with hot sticky liquid and as I struggled to breathe I could smell the salty, musty aroma of fresh semen.

The men slowly decreased the intensity of their thrusting and eased their vice-like grip on my hips. I was still kissing Mike but now the kisses were soft and sensual rather than hot and passionate. My arms were still around his neck and I was still on tippy-toe leaning against him.

I felt Mike release his grip on my hips and he disengaged himself from me. My come-soaked ass began to cool in the air conditioning.

Mike stopped kissing me and slid his hands up my body to my shoulders and he gently eased me back and lowered me to my feet. He reached down and pulled up my half-slip the hem coming to rest against my sticky thighs. He took a handful of my slip and wiped his slowly deflating penis on it; the globs of semen and silvery seminal fluid staining the dark material as he cleaned himself on me. Behind me Steve was doing the same.

"Not bad at all Vanessa," Mike chuckled.

"Now clean yourself up sweetheart, you're a complete fucking mess. Take this as your first warning for breaking the dress code. Next time we get to fuck you!"

The End

Author's Note: This story is inspired by Vanessa Tan, a real lady who wrote to me describing her workplace situation and her pantyhose fetish. Pretty much the whole of the story is based on the facts provided to me by Vanessa up to and including Steve masturbating in her pantyhose. The rest of the story is based on her fantasies as she described them to me. This is really her story.