Secrete Life of an Indian Wife

Story Info
Sandhya remembers past pleasures and pains.
2k words
3.58
104.1k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Papa, bye Mummy, please be careful and have fun..."

Sandya closed the door of the car, and it silently rolled out of her double story house. The guard immediacy closed the door and discreetly vanished in to his guard's room by the side of the imposing main gate. At last her aged and domineering in laws were going away for two weeks. She felt liberated and happy, being left alone to indulge in whatever she would like to explore. She has been waiting for this coveted moment for long.

Rajendra, her 50 years old husband was a strict disciplinarian and an absolutely dry businessman, forever immersed in making money. Every month, he gave her a good sum to manage house hold and spare him to concentrate on his booming and yet risky construction business.

Her son Kamal and daughter Nita were at university hostels in Pune. Whenever at home, being energetic youngsters, they kept to themselves with their interests and peers. They adore her in their own way, attending to their sundry needs and some much needed cash she used to lovingly part with. Sandya did not like and forcefully opposed the weird idea of Rajendra to hire private detectives to keep a watch on activities of Kamal and Nita. She came from very liberal family of educationists and administrators who gave her ample freedom as a teenager.

Rajendra was a very handsome, bright and promising young man, the only son of a businessman. Sandya met and liked him during a marriage of a cousin sister in Mumbai. One thing led to other; within six months they got married and she shifted from Chennai to Delhi. Their Honeymoon over; she was devastated and heartbroken, when Rajendra tersely told her to be just a devoted housewife, taking care of his parents, and stop appearing for any job interviews, as his parents were against their daughter in-law working for mere few thousands rupees. Her world crumbled down, made her very angry at increasingly self-centered husband and even contemplated divorcing him. But nobody in her immediate family had ever indulged in such things, as bad and unthinkable as a divorce. Moreover, her parents were heart patients and would have never survived such a devastating calamity of their dear daughter divorcing her husband.

Slowly she reconciled to her life as mother of two cute kids and an obedient daughter in-law. Seemingly Demure and docile looking Sandhya has in fact been troubled and conflicted about few secrets of her life. One involved a mystery about who actually fathered her son! Few things- very good and bad had happened during her first visit to Chennai, about six months after her marriage. While, meeting her close friend Geetha and old flame Suneel were so nourishing and memorable, something horrible also happened at Chennai, which was very degrading and forgettable. Sandhya erased bad memories and cherished what she liked and enjoyed remembering again and again.

But she always felt neglected as a woman and wife. Rajendra was becoming a mere money making machine. They had never gone for any holiday, except attending dreary family functions and many crowded marriages across India.

Sandhya stepped in to living room and inhaled deep, feeling happy to be alone for few days. She had already asked her maid to enjoy a paid leave. Lost in her deep thoughts; closed the door of the large, specious lobby, slowly climbed the staircase, leading to her own bedroom.

Her thoughts drifted to Geetha and Suneel and the old memories come flooding her mind. She distinctly remembered those twenty years old moments, still fresh in her memory, like everything had only happened yesterday. It's so bad that Suneel had migrated to Canada with his wife and kids. She wished he was here to make wild love to her, whenever possible.

She sighed loudly; growing itching in her clitoris, instinctively guided her hand to touch the wet vaginal lips through fabric of her chiffon sari, petticoat and panty. But that was not enough and being alone, decided to be more adventurous, as she has been before.

She thought that the time has come to sooth the itch in her warm, flowing cunt, leisurely. Sandhya could not masturbate for about a week. And now remembering meeting Geetha and Suneel in Chennai and what happened thereafter pushed her in to pleasurable, lustful state of arousal. Sandhya reached her bedroom, deliberately left the door open, switched the air conditioner on, quickly removed her chiffon sari and proudly looked in the large mirror, round breasts with large grape sized nipples looked back at her, sensed a string of warm flow oozed out of her excited, swollen cunt. Moving closer to the mirror, her hand swiftly went back to unhook the stifling blouse. Black bra still held her swollen globes tightly. A strong pull on the draw string, brought the petticoat down on floor, exposing luscious thighs. A wet spot was visible on black panty. She turned her back towards the mirror and admired the fleshy roundness of buttocks. The right hand instinctively swung to slap her behind.

"Ahhhh.." Sandhya moaned loudly and immediately felt bad.

But why that horrible degrading experience comes back so often to haunt her in her dreams and yet make her excited and wet! A belt hitting the soft flesh of her buttocks! Why she felt compelled to relive moments of her sordid degrading experiences?

Within no time, panty and bra were gone too. For Sandhya, it felt so good to be alone, nude and naughty in her house.

She sat on the bed, opened the bed side drawer and took out her black real penis like dildo, precious gift from her dear old friend Geetha. About ten inches of good quality latex covered penile replica has been her constant pleasurable companion. It was about double in length and thickness, as compared to cock of her husband and so handy, always reliable to give her explosive orgasms on demand. She lied down on the bed, closed her eyes and smelled its bulbous knob. Musty aroma of her cunt juices felt so delicious. Her heart rate quickened, tongue leaped and started to lick the head, pushing tongue lobe in the large eye. To check the battery, she pushed the on button under one ball, it come alive and whirred in her trembling hand. Her cunt was already flooded with wetness and a thick trickle of juice was moving down, now reaching her asshole.

Sandhya parted her thighs wider and touched the vibrating head on her hardened tits; other hand touched her sensitive clitoris.

"Ahhhhhh..hmmmm...ohhh Suneel Fuck me hard.."

Suneel , was her classmate from their school in Chennai, a tall, dark, athletic handsome boy. They had studied, played and grown up together as teenagers. He used to like her, and was the only boy who kissed her. But a studious Sandya never went out with him. During those times, she never felt sexually aroused and didn't go for boy friends like her other friends. She used to think, they were foolish and didn't even like the kiss, Suneel was able to steal. It was repelling experience for her, as Sunil was a smoker. But later, after her marriage to Rajendra, she started to repent her folly of not responding to Suneel, as she should have.

Closing her eyes, upped her ass and placed a pillow under her buttocks. Her mind went back to those crazy and yet so exciting moments of her exciting past.

They met in Chennai about twenty years back, just after few months of her marriage. She was visiting her parents in Chennai, and decided to spend some time with her close friend Geetha, whose husband was on a business trip to Bangalore.

"Hey, my hubby is out for few days, I have stock of Wine and Beer. We can get drunk and have fun like old times, so if you don't come and stay with me, I will kill you stupid..." Geetha had mockingly threatened her.

"Oh dear, don't be silly, Chup kar.. I am coming for sure..."

Geetha was two years senior to her, but both of them, somehow hit off from their first meeting and become very close friends.

Next evening, when Sandhya arrived at suburban house of Geetha, she was straightway taken to the first floor bed room.

"Like old times, we are staying in same room, sleeping in same bed and pissing in same commode. I hope you don't snore, or will kick your ass to the fucking guest room."

They devoured bottles of beer, munched roasted chicken and happily talked, cached up with each other's married life, about their friends and gossiped.

"Oh gosh, when did you get this cute belly ring?" Geetha was ecstatic noticing her pierced belly button.

"I met a girl in Delhi, who does these piercings. So, once I impulsively went to her and got it done...How it looks"

"It's hot, your hubby likes?"

"He doesn't even know?"

"Kya...Oh fuck, are you kidding, how that is possible?"

"These days, he never asks me to be nude in bed."

"Come on...I can't believe this crap...you never been nude before you husband?"

"Only Few times, just after marriage, but not now?"

"Do you love your husband?"

"Better, Leave it dear."

"No way, you got to tell me Sandy..."

"Chor yaar...He turned out to be a very different man. Made me a just a housekeeper and a hole to ejaculate his spunk to get few kids made."

"Have you ever experienced an orgasm with him?" "No, never..."

"Of fuck, divorce the bastard...Sala Kutta..you don't deserve this..."

"I can't, my parents won't survive the shock...both are heart patients."

"I am so sorry and don't mind, if I don't tell you all this stuff, no one else will..."

"You can dear...are you happy with Jairam?"

"Well, ours was a love marriage, but if we stop liking each other's ass around, I will kick his balls and throw him out."

"Hmmm...get me more beer yaar...Rajendra will be mad if he knows I like getting drunk some times."

"Oh fuck him...fuck our hubbies assholes and let's enjoys..."

"Sandy, don't mind my personal question, okay?"

"Hmmm...ask me anything, I am an open book before you..."

"Do you have a dildo to satisfy yourself?"

"Haha..no, Lekin..I think would love to try..."

"Oh yeah, why don't you try now..."

"Oh no, are you crazy?"

"You stupid prude girl, just shut the fuck up...Chupp kar yaar...I have two Dildos...come on let's watch some porn and be naughty..."

"You are just too much..." Sandya was excitedly curious and yet played down her growing interest and admiration for an open-minded, happy go lucky Geetha.

"Yeah bitch I am...and love to keep myself sexually satisfied..." Geetha got up, went on to the large cabinet, switched on the TV, pushed a cassette in to the player and opened the drawer.

"Here you are dear..." Geeta turned, hiding something behind her back. She naughtily danced, laughed and slowly come near Sandhya, abruptly brought her hands in front, tantalizingly dangled two dildos.

"Oh no Geetha, you naughty bitch..."

"Hmmm...don't you want to try idiot...Maza le yaar.."

She threw both dildos in her lap and ran back to adjust TV voice and get the remote.

Sandhya looked at, what she purposely threw in her lap. One was replica of a jet black penis with, real texture, veins and bloated balls as base. Other was a pinkish brown variety.

Sandhya gingerly picks up the vibrators.

'Hey relax...they don't bite.' Geeta laughed. Sandhya said 'Very funny. But they are huge.'

'Baby who told you to shove them in entirely?'

Sandhya was still tentative.

Geeta looked ar her said in lusty voice, "What are you waiting for?"

Sandhya remained silent but was excited having those lusty looking dildos in hands.

"Feeling shy? As if I have not seen you nude.' Go ahead."

'It's not about feeling shy...'

Sandhya slowly peeled down the panty and could see Geeta watching.

"Hey don't stare..."

Am not staring but drinking in dear. Oh good.. You keep it nice and shaved. Now let me see if you are wet."

"Aauch...no..."

...to be continued.