Secretly in Public View

Story Info
Sara and Tom start their sexual adventures.
1.4k words
4.08
54.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

My girlfriend (Sara) and I had been dating for about three months. We became close very quickly. I’m not sure if she was seeing anyone else and never asked nor did she ask me. We made love the first date. It happened more because we were trying to keep a safe first date distance even though we were very attracted to each other. Well, what was suppose to be the good night kiss, ended with us in bed. In the morning, neither one of us sure if we had moved to fast, quickly set a date for the following week. It was the right move, and fortunately the sexual attraction was match by the joy of companionship.

Even though we only dated for three months, we decided to go away for a weekend. We went to an island getaway and soon found the place only had a few locals and some tourist. We made love upon arrival and went exploring. The second day we came upon a beach that was empty and protected in some areas by very large rocks. Suddenly and naked woman and man came running from behind the rocks and went into the water. We both nervously laughed.

I’m not sure what combination of emotions went through us, but Sara pulled off her top and laid naked from the waist up on the blanket. I laid beside her, half full with surprise and half with excitement. Then two guys came walking down the beach. My first thought was to not tell Sara and watch the guys expression. But only together for three months I didn’t want to do the wrong thing. I told her of their approach and she covered up. I noticed I was aroused and felt somehow like an opportunity had been lost.

We married 10 months later. But I always had that day on the beach on my mind. For the next 15 years our sex life was very good, but I always wanted to repeat that day at the beach. So in very small ways I added some fantasy stories while we were making love. Sara seemed to enjoy then. I bought her a vibrator and found that she used it more and more as we made love and I told her fantasies. Off course it always included someone watching or see us or her have naked.

We were driving out of state and it was raining. I reached over and touched her breast. She said “Tom, stop there is traffic you know.” “Yes”, I said, “but it’s raining who can see.” With that I reached over and touched her breast again. I moved my hand under her blouse and rubbed her stomach moving slowing towards her breast.

“Tom, this isn’t such a good idea”, but she didn’t stop me. I reached her breast and rubbed them as we passed several cars and trucks. She seem nervous so I stopped. That night at the motel we made great love. That day became part of our fantasy and on our next trip she let me lift her blouse above her breast. Her breast are perfect and exposed between the strap of the safety belt made me hotter then I’ve been in some time. We stopped late at a restaurant. During dinner I made gestures like I was lifting her blouse. We both seem excited. In the parking lot in the back seat of our car with people walking to their cars; we had sex. Not love, pure sex. Her top was up to her shoulders and her skirt was lifted to her waist. I had her laid on her back on the seat with one leg on the floor. I pulled my pants down to my knees and just pushed inside her. I felt my cock fill her and move just to the entrance of her opening and push all the way inside her. We fit perfect in size. I kept pumping her and she just moaned a wonderful lustful sound. When we finished, I raised to my knees and saw a couple staring from across the parking lot. Sara pulled her top down and we went home.

Funning as exciting as it was, Sara never spoke of it. I could tell by her passionate responses during sex that my fantasies were making her hot. Finally I took matters into my own hands. I bought her a bra that was half cup. It exposed her nipples and the top have of her breast. I also bought her an outfit with a blouse that looked harmless, but when she bent down I could see her breast and nipples when she wore the half bra. Sara knew this but only bent over for me.

We had to make a trip to see family. During the ride at night I got her to lift her blouse and leave her breast exposed for miles. We were both very hot. I thought that maybe Sara was starting to enjoy these fantasies as well. The next day we arrived at our hotel and rested. At five we decided to got to dinner. Sara wore the half bra and blouse I bought her. We got the buffet so I could what Sara bend over and show me her breast. There was a table with roast beef that you had to cut yourself. I stood there as Sara bent over to slowly cut the beef and expose her breast to me. One more piece please. As Sara bent over I stepped away and let the man behind move up. I watched as he stared at Sara’s breast. She was making the cutting motion so her breast moved and slowly swayed for side to side in her blouse. I had to sit down to cover my erection. Sara lifted the piece of meat to the extended plate, and raised her eyes to look at me. But instead saw this stranger looking at her. “Thank you, oh thank you” he said.

Sara returned to our table part embarrassed, part mad at me, and part turned on. I told her how hot I was watching that man look at her. I told her that my erection was so hard that it almost hurt. And I told her that when we got to the motel I would do anything sexually she wanted. We had reached a new place in our sex life, we had begun to share the same fantasy. Back at the room she asked me to sit on the bed. Then she bent over kissing me and showing me her breast. I reached my hand on her blouse and pulled if off her shoulders and placed my mouth on her nipple in one motion. I sucked her until I could feel her body respond.

She lifted her dress and asked me to kneel in front of her. Slowly she open her Vagina and exposed her clit. I placed my mouth on it and slowly sucked. Placing my hands on her ass I pulled her closer and moved my tongue over her clit. I switch from sucking to licking and fucking her with my tongue. This was a raw sexual moment. I though her on the bed and put her legs above my shoulders as she said “ Fuck me tonight hard and long, fuck me”. I pulled her legs up tight against my body with my cock full within her and held her there as I told her about how the man looked as he saw her breast. How excited I was to watch that. Then I turned her on her stomach, placing two pillows under her and fucked her as hard and as wild as she wanted. I could feel my stomach hit her as I pushed all the way in her. She mouth words that could not escape her, moaning loudly finally saying stop .

She sat up and saw that I was still hard. She took me in her mouth and her lips pulled slowing along my cock. She took me as deeply in as she could and worked her way slowly back to the tip. I told her I was coming and she removed my cock and let my orgasm cover her breast. I told her I hoped she enjoyed the night. That ever since that day on the beach I had the fantasy of others seeing her. She told me that day on the beach she wanted to fuck me so badly. We both had the same desires and fears.

Sara looked at me and said well maybe then it wasn’t the right time to be so bold. But maybe now is our time. The time of the secret public view was to begin a new era in our life.