Secrets

Story Info
A hired infiltrator gets a new coworker...
904 words
3
17.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Colorado doing some recon for a mission when I first saw her. She was at a nearby cafe table, watching. Staring. I thought she was checking me out at first. I didn't know it was in more ways than one.

Of course, I didn't just look her over. She was gorgeous, with long brown hair, a well-done tan and a very shapely body. Her C-cup tits were very exposed through the top of her jacket and blue shirt. She also had a pair of blue jeans and a pair of 1-and-a-half inch heels. A waiter then came with a cup of tea, and she turned away.

My recon finished, I went back to my hotel room. The hotel was nothing too interesting. My room had a queen-size bed and a kitchenette. A T.V. And the room service number was on a small dresser opposite the foot of the bed. My PDA got a message from my employer, reminding me of my deadline- two days- and said that he hired a second person for tech road-blocks. He said that she would meet me in my room, two hours' time.

I went out for dinner at about 6:15. When I got back to my room at 7, the bathroom light was on, and the fan was running. I went to ready my nightstick, which was collapsible and kept in my back pocket, but it was not there when I reached for it. A whirled around, and a woman was behind me. She pushed me onto the bed, and when I got a good look at her, I realized that she was the woman from the cafe- and she was naked.

"Sorry. I guess I startled you a little bit, didn't I?" she laughed. My nightstick was on a nearby chair. I tried to stand up, but the woman pushed me back down. "Hey, slow down. We haven't started to have fun yet." She got down her knees, and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. I was speechless. Here was this beautiful woman who had snuck into my room and was now trying to have sex with me. She unzipped my fly and got out my now erect prick. She looked up at me and giggled. "It's pretty big, but let's test it a bit more," she said.

She started rubbing my cock. I let out a small moan, feeling good but still wary of this mystery woman. She licked my balls, then up my shaft until she got to the head. She then took the head into her mouth and flicked her tongue around it. She stared up at me, looking for a reaction. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my dick into her mouth. She took the notion and started sucking my cock, licking the underside of my shaft while her head bobbed up and down faster and faster. I felt myself about to come and warned her of my oncoming orgasm. She nodded her head and sucked even faster. A low groan accompanied the bursting of my balls. She swallowed most of it, but some dribbled onto her beautiful boobs.

She then got up and started to get dressed, but I grabbed her waist and threw her onto the bed. I wasn't going to let her go without making her come. She moaned and said "I was hoping you would do that." I undressed the rest of the way and got on the bed with her. I positioned myself and inserted my prick into her tight hole.

"Oh yeah, give it to me!" she cried. I started slowly, but I got faster as time went by. Her breasts heaved violently with my every thrust. I leaned down and we kissed as I proceeded to bang her steamy snatch. I felt her contract, and she orgasmed multiple times before I creamed her heavenly pussy. She moaned and said she wanted in the ass. I turned her doggy-style and stuck my cock in her anus.

"YES!" she screamed. "I want you to bang my brains out! Fuck me HARD!" Her pussy juices made way for easier entry, but she was still very tight. Not that it was a bad thing. I fucked her until she came again and I ejaculated once again. We then fell asleep for the rest of the night. When I woke up, she was sucking my prick again. "I wanted to do one more thing before we really get to know each other." She grabbed her magnificent globes and wrapped them around my cock. She then used them to rub my dick, slowly getting faster over time. I moaned and shot my cum all over her face and tits.

She then went for a shower. When she got back and said that her name was Caitlyn White, my tech specialist. She came into my room that my employer bought me (and her) and when she saw a picture of me I had in my suitcase, she got hot all over. She had liked what she saw of me at the cafe, and wanted to surprise me, so she got naked and waited in the bathroom.

Having gotten through with introductions I showed her plans of the complex we were infiltrating, important security systems, and guard routes. After a while, she yawned and said "That's nice. Can we fuck again?"

She didn't have to ask twice.