Secrets

Story Info
A moment tucked away in a fitting room.
1.9k words
4.29
28.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everywhere, fabrics of the softest materials. Cut into the most erotic of shapes. Corsets to make one's body more slender. Bustiers to give the breasts a lift. Brassiers made so that the dark areolas can be seen. Most were sensible, which is what she looked to more. She could not fancy herself in something as silly as a corset or as brazen as the string thongs. Or maybe she could.... No, she went to the metal ring that held the bras. The regular bras. Satin, cotton, silk, flowers, plain colored, and white.

A pair of strong arms encircled her shoulders in a gentle hug. Looking up, she smiled. He was handsome. Her cheeks pinkened as she realized he had walked through the lingerie store. And here she was embarrassed, because he was not. She turned her eyes back to the bras. His arms dropped from their resting place on her shoulders.

She looked over her shoulder to see him walking away. Probably to find a music or video store. Shrugging to herself she continued her search. It was hard to find a bra for herself. Shuffling through, she found ones that held uplifting pads, ones that might as well had not been there for the lack of material. Finally, she found one, then two. Just her size. Turning to move toward the counter, being too shy to try them on now, she saw him.

He was heading towards her again. In his hand he carried a testament that he had not even left the store. One of those very non-conservative thongs. And a corset.

Had to give him credit. The corset looked pretty, a soft white, with a shiny pattern of bows. The thong, too, what there was to it, was a nice shade of blue. Walking up to her, he leaned down to kiss her full lips. Pushing the two wisps of material into her hands. Please, he asked.

With that look, how could she say no?

Making a u-turn around a table of slinky panties that were tied on the side, she moved to the dressing rooms. The store attendants were up front, harassing some poor stick figure of a lady. She had a body the mannequins would envy.

She started to shut the door, but he stopped her. Stepping inside. Glaring at him, he simply shrugged at her and sat upon the velvet plush bench. Across from him was a full length mirror. She stood there. Debating....he was obstinate enough to follow her to another dressing alcove. And if it wasn't now, eventually it would happen, she would have to undress in front of him. Giving an exasperated sigh, she hung the clothes up on the hook. She had a choice, to do it facing him, or the mirror. She chose to watch herself undress.

Her hands moved down her tummy, and pulled up on the slightly tight t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. Her hair fell over, covering half of her face from view. Looking into the mirror, she saw he had leaned over, so he too could watch her via the silvery mirror. Shaking her head, and pushing her brown curls back into place, she unzipped her pants and leaned down to push them off of her. As she leaned over, she felt a hand caressing her back, and could see his shadow upon the wall. He had leaned over to touch the soft skin on her back...her back that he had never seen before in the light. Standing there in the mismatched bra and underwear, she looked into the mirror. It was her habit to inspect herself when nearly naked. Only this time, she wasn't the only one. Her cheeks turned a slight pink at the recollection that she wasn't alone.

She reached back to undo the clasps on her bra. His hands gently covered her own, and moved them away, as he pulled the clasps apart himself. He reached over and took the corset off the hanger. Standing there, she let him reach around her and slip the cool satin against her bare breasts. She sighed softly at the sensual feeling. With the deft hands of a novice, he slowly began snapping the corset closed. Her breasts swelled upwards as the tight material encompassed her chest.

He sat down, his hands sliding from her back to her hips like feathers. When they reached the fabric of her panties, he began to pull them downwards. The proper voice of her mind told her to stop him and maybe even ask him to leave. The more adventurous, the one in control, bade her to wait as the cotton panties fell to her feet. She stepped out of them.

He stood and took the thong from the hook and sat again. His long arms moved around her legs. Holding the thong before her, his head leaning against her left leg, looking up into the mirror to watch her face.

She shook a little as she stepped forward into the holes of the thong.

With seductive slowness he brought it up. The silken material whispered against her nakedness. He stood up, still looking at her in the mirror. She trembled slightly as he pressed up against her.

She stood there, her tanned breasts nearly flowing over the satin cups. The thong barely covered the curly triangle between her thighs.

Her breathing matched his, rhythmic, yet coming fast as they both looked at her image, standing in front of him. Her full figure shaped by the corset, the tiniest attempt at modesty by the pale blue thong, her long curls reaching near her hidden nipples. Pulling her hair aside he leaned down and kissed her neck, whispering, to her, Delectable.

The kiss turned to a gentle nibble, as his arms once again encircled her. This time around her waist, his large slender left hand reaching up and cupping the satin that tentatively held her breasts. His right hand slipped down. A finger snaked beneath the triangular patch of material. His mouth trailed kisses along her bared neck. His warm breath teased her as did his fingers. The left hand found a nipple, and stroked it through the material, pressing it against the tightening bud.

She leaned against him, her near naked body taking the heat from his hungrily. As his fingers of both hands worked against her skin, a quiet moan pressed against her lips.

He stopped and stepped away. Pulled her toward the bench and pushed her down. The velvet felt cool against her buttocks. He kneeled before her. A hand on each knee, pushing them apart. One hand moved up the bare thigh to hold the patch of the thong aside. She saw in the mirror as his head dipped down. She felt the burning heat of his tongue as it slid between the crevice, tasting her wetness. Sucking at the succulent lips that rose to meet his lips. He pushed on, his tongue snuck along. It sought and found her clit, already taut. It craved to be petted. He was only too happy to comply. She watched herself, her chest expanding as she swallowed a gasp at the expected touch. Her eyes opening wide. She saw her lips pressed together, holding back any sounds lest they be found out.

He lapped faintly. The tongue would create moist trails along either lip, then sink inwards until it would find her quivering gem. Which he tempted mercilessly. Her hips began to roll towards him, her fluidness being the precursor to her impending orgasm. He stopped. Licking his own lips clean of such savory juice. She gasped as he stopped. A pained, pleading expression upon her face. The full lips pulled into a pout, her brows furrowed softly, and her eyes looking up into his. He muffled a groan at such a look.

Helping her up he stepped back. He turned and reached for the door handle. A hand on his bicep stopped him. She pulled him to her and kissed his lips, tasting herself there. Releasing a groan into his mouth as she moved him to the bench and this time, she pushed him down. She made swift work of opening his belt, snapping open the button and jerking down the zipper. She was rewarded with the proof that he had enjoyed his snack quite a bit. Grinning she kneeled above him, a knee on either side of his thighs. With utmost gentleness she lowered herself, allowing entrance to her temple. Only the tip. She heard the grit of his teeth as he restrained himself from forcing her down quicker. Shaking her head with the look of a temptress on her face. Looking down at him, she lowered herself, until she nearly met the base. And she waited before rose again, the textured walls inside her hugging him tightly within. She bit her lip. Her sex not willing to give him up. Again she lowered herself, a bit more quickly. And moving up again. Gliding down, her hands on his shoulders. She squeezed his muscled shoulders. One hand dropped to her own button, which she caressed with two fingers. One on each side of the hardened drop of flesh. With him deep in her, she rocked her hips, gliding the clit against her drenched fingers. Her head fell back as a silent scream was thrown from her throat. Her walls tightening against him as her body shuddered. She stopped moving, he shook his head in protest.

When the shaking stopped, she gave him a smile and stood up. Albeit upon trembling legs. Shaking his head again he stood also, his cock throbbing with need of release. Her lids lowered, she watched him through the veil of lashes, a brow raised in question...just what would he do...especially here?

He grabbed her, spinning her around and pushed her forward. Her hands went out and hit the mirror. Her eyes seeking his out in his reflection as she leaned down. His own eyes watching her breasts spill from the corset, dark nipples peeking out. His hands moved to her back, as if to give her a massaged. They glided over the corset, until they came to rest against her bum. There, one hand slid down and pulled the string of silk aside. The other hand slid downwards and between her thighs, along the crevice that hid away the moistness. Her back arched at his simple touch as she was still sensitive. He gave her a feral smile. Tilting toward her, his hands seeking her breasts, pinching the glaring nipples. She bit her lip again. His cock set against her cheeks. Excitement flitted through her eyes...here? Now? Would he...? Then he moved his hands to her shoulders.

He pulled back, with a near inaudible growl he rushed forward, burying himself deep within her saturated sacred place. She had thought to taunt him moments ago, but no, that would not do...he pulled back again, watching her face. Her eyes widened as he pulled away. And squinted shut as he pushed roughly back in. There would be no denying him. Again he began to remove himself; they both felt the swelling of his cock. The sensitive head, trapped between the silken petals of her sex. She looked at him, brown eyes, to brown eyes, his smile one of animalistic desire. She bit her lip. Suddenly, he began pounding into her, quickly, roughly, burying himself deeper into her, if it were possible, each time. She felt him everywhere, his hands tight on her shoulders, pulling her body with such force. Again, her body responded. Hungrily it milked him, holding him prisoner each time he sliced into her. Her legs shook violently, and she whimpered. With a final thrust he came, as did she. The whole while they watched each other's faces, their eyes feeling heavy, as she rocked against him, and he clenched his jaw tightly. He leaned down, against her.

I guess we're buying this one, he said.