Secrets and Fantasies

Story Info
Eric dates kathleen who does not tell him she is a slave.
4.5k words
4.48
18.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was waiting for her in the small coffee shop near to the office where she worked. Sipping his brew, he tapped fingers on the counter, mulling over the evening's plan. What on earth would they do tonight? Maybe go dancing? No way...he preferred jazz and she was into contemporary which he found hard to even sit through. Dinner? Maybe a movie?

He never knew exactly what to do because he wasn't very good at planning activities when he felt like this. Actually, if he were being brutally honest, what he really wanted was to get laid. He was horny, god awful horny, especially since dating Kathleen. Sex was pretty much all he could think of and he had little interest in much else at the moment.

Just then, in she walked. Spotting him from across the room, she flashed a radiant smile and blew a kiss. His heart raced in anticipation. She came up behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressed her luscious tits to his back. His cock stirred. She kissed his neck and ear; the feel of her warm lips against his skin sent a thrill through his body. He put his hand to his cheek and he could feel heat.

He turned and looked up, his eyes roaming her body taking in how absolutely hot, how breathtakingly hot she looked. The short black dress she wore clung to every exquisite curve and showed off long, shapely legs while the open top barely covered her nipples unveiling lush cleavage. Her tits were incredible, like ripe melons, that he could imagine his tongue tasting.

Then he gave her a kiss, smiled, and got a whiff of vanilla. She had most likely put it between her tits. He guessed her nipples probably tasted of it; he had a weakness for the aroma and the taste of vanilla. She knew it too.

Kathleen was terribly provocative, she always wore very high heels; and he watched the sway of her ass when she walked in front him. The roundness and firmness of her swaying bottom was tantalizing, and he was well aware that other guys noticed it too.

It didn't make him jealous. In fact, he kind of got off on the way some guys couldn't take their eyes off her. He had never dated such an overtly flirtatious, sexy girl. He wasn't exactly her steady boyfriend, but they had gone out several times especially this last month. But he had to admit he wanted it to become a more regular thing.

He had had fantasies about her. Daydreaming about that delectable ass, the softness of her D cup tits in his mouth and those full warm lips encircling his cock, he imagined her as a slave, a sex slave, of course, naked, in a collar and on a leash. He'd imagine her serving his needs, kneeling at his feet, begging for him, wanting to suck him and do anything to please him. When he had these kind fantasies, he'd have to jerk off so he was doing plenty of that lately.

She turned to him, lifting his face with her finger, kissing his mouth kind of passionately, her long, red hair falling over him. He sniffed the vanilla, momentarily flashing on her stripped bare, on her stomach and in his bed with that come hither look she did so well. His mouth went dry so he kissed her shoulder pulling her closer, asking how she was.

She sat down then, very near to him, her thigh touching his thigh. A surge went through his body which he was sure she must have felt. She touched his face with her hand again, removing a crumb and held him in her eyes for a moment. Green, her eyes were dark green, like emeralds twinkling in the dim lights.

She believed he was tired and said so, and he talked a bit about his day. She moved even closer while he had urges to let his hands roam all over her body, but they were in a public place, so he controlled himself. He asked if she had any ideas about what to do, then make a few suggestions.

All she said was that she wanted to go for a drive. He was game, thinking that then they could go back to his place or park somewhere. Walking to his car he rubbed her ass, she giggled, kissing him again before getting in the car.

As they rode she cuddled right next to him, taking his hand, kissing the palm and putting her head on his shoulder. He felt surges in his groin as she snuggled and he hoped they would not be driving for too long before stopping somewhere. He asked where she thought they should go.

"Anywhere, nowhere.I don't care; I just want to be with you."

He tried to talk but she put her hand on his leg, rubbing his thigh through his clothes then took his hand and placed it on her boob. My god! How he loved her tits! His mouth watered. She kept touching him while he was driving, stroking his thigh, his face, his belly...and then her hands went between his legs.

He wanted to pull over and just fuck her right there in the car on the side of the road, but instead he told her she was driving him crazy and he couldn't drive with her all over him. Then she put his hand between her legs, and he felt how wet her panty was. He was hot as hell and she was sizzling so it was clear they had to stop. He was afraid he would have an accident. When she whispered how much she wanted him inside her, he had trouble staying on the road.

He was about to pull over and just do it on the side of the highway, when she spoke up, "If we go up about a mile, there's a stop sign, make a left. I know a place we can stop."

She kissed his hand again, sucked his finger and snuggled against him as he drove. She tried to sit quietly but had trouble restraining herself. When they got to the sign, he turned down a dark road that seemed awfully deserted.

He wanted to stay in the car and said so, he wanted to fuck, and he wanted it as quickly as possible. He kissed her, started to feel her body, reached for her pussy, stroked her thighs and mouthed her breasts. The whole time he kept telling her that he was crazy mad with wanting her, that she was so sexy, and so hot that she was making his blood boil.

She moaned telling him she wanted him too and ran her fingers over his groin. Whispering, she said if they walked through the trees a bit, there was a path, and a place that was much better than the car. She said they would be more comfortable, empahasizing that then they could do what they both wanted, which was to "fuck." She even used the word which excited him even more.

At this point, he would have followed her anywhere, so they found the path and walked, stopping to kiss, rub and grind their bodies together. Coming to the clearing, he saw a small pond with a small sand beach. The reflection of the moon on her and on the water was breathtaking.

He took her hand pulling her to him, but she broke away. This surprised him until he saw her reach into a pail and pull out a blanket. She was talking as she put it on the sand, telling him that a friend owned the property and that he was away for the summer.

He wondered if "the friend" was a boyfriend, and if they fucked. He didn't much care though; he just wanted his cock in her pussy as quickly as possible. He could see that there was a cabin about 100 feet away, but it was dark.

He was growing impatient, hungering to feel his cock plunging into her sweetness, but he hesitated, not wanting to do anything that might possibly interfere with that destination. So he let her take the lead.

Kicking off her shoes, she knelt, helping him off with his. She bent down, kissed his feet and that mass of red hair fell over his legs and feet. The back of her neck was exposed and he thought it was erotic. He flashed on the slave images he always had and noticed she had a mark on her back that he didn't recall. He wondered about it ever so briefly then resumed focusing on his cock.

She pulled his hand bringing him to eye level in front of her. He touched her hair, neck and shoulders, the silky softness of female skin never ceasing to amaze him. He inhaled the scent of vanilla and began to lick her, mouthing her tits, pulling her top down fully exposing her nipples. Lord! How he lusted for those tits...for her body...for her pussy.

She moaned with pleasure, so he began to pull at her dress, but she started to undress him instead, opening his shirt kissing and licking his chest as if she would taste every part of his body. Then she bit him, it didn't hurt, but it was a bite nonetheless.

She opened more buttons and pulled his shirt out of his pants. Her breath was rapid, almost a pant, as she squirmed, rubbing against him, her face flushed and hot. Her behavior incited feverish responses in him, the heat seeming to penetrate his clothing.

He reached to rip her dress off but was overwhelmed with her kissing, biting, mouthing his body, rubbing and touching him. She opened his pants and practically tore them off, squeezing his cheeks, stroking him, bending to mouth his thighs and burying her face in his groin. He reached under her dress feeling for her pussy, her panty and thighs were dripping with juices.

He tried to pull her down on the blanket but she pushed him down on his back and pulled off her dress and panty herself. She was stunning, naked in the moonlight, her incredible tits calling to his tongue, her pussy swollen with need.

Climbing on top of him, she stretched her entire body onto his, his cock between her legs against her pussy. She was still for a brief moment, as if savoring the sensation. She moaned, noises coming from the back of her throat, beginning to move, rubbing her pussy against his cock, lost in sensation. He suckled her nipples and knew he'd never last.

He was just about to thrust into her when he heard a noise from the trees, a rustling of the leaves and a figure appeared in the shadows, tall and broad- shouldered with a deep, commanding voice.

"Kathleen, what's the meaning of this? Who is this? What are you doing?"

They were startled, and Eric's first thought was, "Holy shit... her father."

But then she jumped up at the sound of the voice, dropping to her knees on the blanket, words gushing out of her.

"Oh my god, my god... My Master, I...I didn't... I didn't realize you were back, I thought you were still out of town. Jessica said you would be back on Monday. I...I...I wouldn't be here if I knew you were here...I am so sorry...honestly, I did not...really, I absolutely did not know you were here."

She put her head to the floor and stretched her hands out in front of her, her ass up in the air, in some sort of a begging position Eric guessed. He could barely get a word out as he stood up, cock still hard, struggling on one foot to get into his pants.

He stared at Kathleen naked, prostate before this guy she called " master" and was bewildered, but also, exasperated because he was just about plunge his rock-hard cock into the sexiest girl he almost, but not quite fucked.

The guy moved closer, Eric surmised him to be in his late 40's, maybe early 50's, nicely attired in light, summer clothing. He was taller and broader then Eric who was about 6 feet. He looked trim too, as if he worked out and dark hair streaked with gray gave him a distinguished appearance. The sound of his voice though was commanding, even to Eric, who finally found his own voice once he got his clothes on.

"What's this all about? What do you mean? Master? I don't understand, bring me up to speed here, what's going on here? What Master?"

His eyes went back and forth between Kathleen and the stranger.

"I could ask you the same thing, young man! "He responded in a harsh voice, "This is my property. Mine! Do you understand? The land," he extended his hand and swung it around, "the pond... the house..." then pointing to Kathleen whose eyes were on the ground, "and that slut you were just about to fuck!"

Eric bristled, "Whoa...now wait a moment, just wait...first things first...she's no slut! And people aren't property, this is America, slavery happens to be against the law...and I sure didn't know that all this was yours...and she..."

Kathleen looked anxious, interjecting, "My master...Master please listen...please...he doesn't know. He knows nothing about anything, nothing about this. He doesn't. I told him...I told him...this was a friend's property..." She put her head down and tears were on her cheeks.

"Silence, slut!" He growled at her. "You will not speak unless spoken to, do you understand? Or have you forgotten your training so quickly?"

"I understand, My Master, I beg forgiveness for speaking without permission." She spoke deferentially, in a low and soft voice.

"Good, that's better. Now then," he turned to Eric, "Who are you and what is your name, if I may ask?"

"Eric...Eric Lukas, Sir, she speaks the truth...I didn't know about you or that this was your property. Really I didn't, we were just on a date. We've been seeing each other the last month or so. I wouldn't have come here or brought her here if I knew, honestly. I wouldn't want to be found as you, well, as you found us...you know..."

"Fucking, I take it you mean fucking?"

"Well yeah...hell yeah... almost though, I didn't fuck her to be absolutely clear, though that was my intention."

For some reason his father's drilling into him that "almost doesn't count" popped into his head, though his dad was referring to baseball plays and not pussy. Eric couldn't keep down a belly laugh realizing the absurdity of the situation; he was interrupted just as he was about claim the pussy he had been hungering for all day.

"So you have a sense of humor I see," he waited. Eric did not speak.

I'm Brian...Brian Henley...and this is rather awkward, I know. Maybe we can go inside? Perhaps we can talk and clear this up?" He extended his hand to Eric and they shook hands as Eric nodded.

"Good...good...then...Kathleen, please pick up these things, and go into the house and clean up, then you may serve us. Eric, please follow me and my girl will be along when she has finished."

As they walked to the cabin, she walked behind and Eric noticed she remained naked. He spotted a chain around her neck and wondered why he hadn't noticed it before? He felt like he was in a dream but had to admit to an overwhelming curiosity about this slavery thing.

The cabin looked pretty roomy with a large living room and a stone fireplace. It was decorated in warm, earth tones, not Eric's style but homey. With a kitchen, dining room and den on the first floor and 3 bedrooms on the second, it had plenty of room. Compared to Eric's studio, it was like a palace.

Brian invited Eric to sit, offering him something to drink, then sat saying he wanted to make some things clear, especially about the issue of slavery. Kathleen came into the room, naked, and knelt at Brian's feet. When he glanced at her, he told her to get drinks.

She obeyed, rising gracefully, going to the kitchen returning with a tray of drinks and chips. Setting the tray down, she first served Brian then Eric, kneeling at the feet of each man and offering the drink.

"I see you have not forgotten your training my pet, good..." snapping his fingers, Brian pointed to the floor beside him and the girl settled in a kneeling position at his side.

She drank nothing, nor was she offered anything. She remained there as the two men conversed, silent, straight, ass set on her heels and thighs open so you could see her pussy. Her hands rested on her thighs, palms upward. Eric wondered if the position she took had some significance.

Eric licked his lips flashing back to his fantasies. Lord! She was seductive and tantalizing. No wonder he wanted her, even now. Brian started to ask questions. How did they meet? How long had they known each other? Where did Eric work? How often had they fucked?

Eric bristled at the questions about fucking, but Brian explained,

"I just want to understand the nature of your relationship with my girl. You see, Kathleen and I have a very different kind of relationship. I spoke of owning her and I do... but it is consensual, there is nothing forced here. It is her will as it is mine. We have a consensual Master and slave relationship."

Brian continued. "She is my property, my possession and extremely special to me. I'm her Master and I care for her. She's been with me about 18 months, now. Though I have known her 2 years." he smiled and ran his fingers through her hair.

"Actually, I've 3 girls altogether. I had to be away for work and family business over the summer. I took my Nia with me, she lives with me. Jessica and Kathleen stayed in the city.

Believe me, I'm not a cruel Master. My slaves are trained and they are very sexually responsive, focused on sex and pleasure. I knew kathleen would miss me and our time together, so I allowed her liaisons while I was away, I didn't expect to find her by the pond, but that is another issue entirely."

More bristling by Eric, "So that's what I am? A liaison? For the summer? To relieve sexual tension? Damn, damn...dammit.."

Eric glared at the girl; she lowered her eyes and remained silent.

"Now, now, Eric, my boy" Brian laughed and glanced at his "slave" then back to Eric, " I rather think that's exactly what you were doing with her? I mean...weren't you getting your sexual needs met by fucking her?"

Again he smiled, and ran a hand over one of her incredible tits, tweaking a nibble as he talked. Eris felt his cock stir watching,

"I mean she is very...very...how shall I say it? She's quite fuckable, wouldn't you say?"

"Whoa...wait a minute...I." Eric stammered.

Losing his words again, he admitted to himself that on some level it was true. He wanted to screw her, to fuck that sweet, wet pussy. She was the sexiest girl he had ever dated, and he wanted to plunge his cock into that warm, dripping wet cunt and feel the explosion he would have had inside her. Not much else was on his mind, he knew that.

Brian waited as Eric thought it over, then they both grinned as Eric nodded

"Well, maybe so, but look at her, just look at her!"

It was Brian's turn to nod. He grinned and laughed.

"Indeed... I know she's seductive, flirtatious and openly sexual, and because of my training she suits my tastes...and it seems apparent she suits yours too."

He laughed again as he sipped his scotch, "I like a girl that displays her femininity, that's provocative, adventurous, and displays the lusciousness of her female body.

I want a woman who enjoys sex and thinks constantly about pleasing me. I want submission and obedience. Kathleen is very submissive and serves my needs in every way. I like to be in control, the "I want what want when I want it" syndrome, I suppose.

My girls dress for my pleasure, wearing what I like or they go naked if I choose. They behave as I expect them to. I do believe that because of training and care I give my slaves that I have three of the most perfect girls one could have, at least for me."

He ran his fingers through Kathleens's hair again, and she tilted her head to his hand. Eric was incredibly interested; it seemed like his fantasies made real. He flooded Brian with questions.

Did he really mean the other girls were like Kathleen? He trained three girls to be that responsive to him, to serve his needs? Were they really slaves? They agreed to this? They enjoyed it? They wanted to be on their knees to him? They served him sexually? How? How did he find girls to be slaves? What made a girl want to be a slave? What was it like being a master?

Brian enjoyed answering his many questions, he felt a bit like a teacher with an apprentice. Patiently, he shared his philosophy of dominance.

Dominance was the natural order, males were meant to rule females. Men he believed were programmed to have sex with many females, and to be restricted to one was unnatural. He did not believe in monogamy.

He thought all the errors of the world were connected to men surrendering their power, allowing females to rule. He didn't believe in abuse or sadism, but he felt women needed to be dominated and were happiest when men were in control.it allowed females to be real females. But he also felt that the men had to have honor and integrity.

12