Secrets are Best Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress:

Good, then listen carefully. If you endure this and manage to stay standing when I paddle you I will let you enter me tonight. If you endure this and fall when paddled you will feel my mouth around you. Choose to be paddled only and you will only receive my hands. Choose"

"I will take the zipper mistress" instant response, no doubt or hesitation and Amy decided to reward him for that too.

"Then hold still, I will attach two of them, one to either side. Once I have attached the last one and secured it properly I will give you an... opportunity to ease your suffering. Be ready for it boy."

"Yes Mistress"

A glance upwards and a familiar ripple saw a large hoop securely fastened to the ceiling, two chains hanging down ready to receive the free ends of the zippers. Leaning down she quickly clipped first one zipper, then the other, in place trying to ignore the grunts and gasps coming from her husband as she did so for fear she'd loose her own battle to see this through and screw his brains out there and then. As she attached the very last clothespin she couldn't resist quickly sucking his cock as it bobbed in front of her as she tied the zippers to the chain above.

"Now, when the frame turns, those zippers are coming off boy. I was going to give you ten minutes just hanging there but... as you've been so very good... " Her hands were at her waist, fiddling behind her, then without warning her skirt dropped away leaving her naked from the waist down having managed to ease out of her shoes while setting up the zippers. She stepped forward and somehow, whether by natural chance or by some trick of the room, Rory's head was at the perfect height for what she had in mind. "all you have to do is make me cum and I'll start it turning." As she finished the last word she moved slightly and her soaking wet pussy was pressed against Rory's face.

Her scent filled his mind and his tongue dived inside of her. Her legs shifted, gripping his head as best they could with the frame preventing her wrapping all the way around. Her hands moved over his body, flicking the pins seemingly at random as he unleashed all the built-up desire inside him and attacked both pussy and clit. Her gasps started almost at once and dimly he realised she really wouldn't last long, not that he cared, he wanted to make her cum, wanted her to feel his devotion, wanted to serve her as she'd demanded. With an almighty effort he managed to twist his head far enough to wrap his mouth over her clit and his tongue lapped at her. He felt her tremble once, just once, then a wordless, almost unintelligent howl of passion from above and his face was suddenly soaked in her juices as she fought to stay on her feet. His tongue kept working, not prepared yet to let her go despite the pain radiating out from the pegs lining his flesh or the imminent risk of drowning and he sent her onwards, through the first orgasm straight into a second and, as he carefully raked his teeth over her now throbbing clit, a third. That was too much and her legs failed her, she half stumbled, half fell down in front of him and, weakly, raised her head to smile her praise at him. At that very moment the frame started to move.

It was faster than before, considerably faster, and within seconds he could feel the string pull tight. He grit his teeth and kept his gaze firmly focused on his tormentor. Any second now the first peg would go and he could feel the pain rise, even as she pulled herself, half naked and still shaking with the aftereffects of his attentions, to her feet and crossed over to him. As her hands touched his flesh the first pegs went, one on each side virtually simultaneously, and the pain raced through him like fire. He screamed despite his best efforts and intentions but almost immediately the pain was eased, her mouth caressing the mark it had left, bathing him with her tongue and sending waves of pleasure to cool the pain.

It was a vicious, brutal cycle though, every time she eased the pain another peg would rip off almost immediately and despite this being, by far, the quickest test he'd endured that night it left him shattered by its end. The pegs under his arms and in his armpits had been by far the worst as they'd all flown off within a few seconds of each other and there had been no time for her to attend to them. He lay, panting and sweating against the frame, only dimly aware of her undoing his restraints. His legs shook as they took his weight and he felt her beside him, taking his weight, guiding him towards the bed. He wanted more than anything in the world, to speak to her then, even if only to tell her that he loved her, but would not break now, even for that. He looked into her eyes and she nodded, ever so slightly, Words, he realised, were no longer necessary between them.

She eased him down, his hands braced against the mattress, his legs straight and his arse exposed. The paddle was resting on the bed before him and she wasted no time picking it up.

"Twenty hits. Just twenty hits and you'll be inside me..." she whispered in his ear and he knew damn well she wanted him to succeed as much as he did.

The first shot rocked him, the second almost knocked him out. She must have been checking her aim with the first as the third and fourth were just as bad as the second and hurt him worse than anything he could remember. His legs trembled and he braced harder with his arms. gritting his teeth.

Five, six, seven... his arms failed and he fell to his elbows, presenting an even more inviting target.

Eight, nine, ten... he cried out with each blow now, his already abused flesh screaming at him to move, to escape, to do anything to get away.

Eleven, twelve, thirteen... his hands gripped the sheets so tightly his knuckles went white. Away away away, ever nerve screaming at once

Fourteen, fifteen, sixteen... his legs buckled and he forced himself back upright through sheer strength of will, wanting, no, needing to do this for her, not for the reward but because she asked it of him.

Seventeen... her face floated in the redness behind his closed eyelids, urging him on.

Eighteen... tears flowed down his face freely, any remaining self control focused on staying upright now.

Nineteen... endure, just endure... endure... one word going through his mind, all else gone.

The twentieth shot was the hardest he'd ever felt and he screamed, rocking forward and half collapsing on the bed. Immediately she was there with him, naked now, arms wrapped around him, lips caressing his skin, her whole body a blanket protecting him from the cruel world that surrounded them both.

"Shh, shhh.... I'm so proud of you, so very very proud." Amy whispered, her hands stroking the tears from his cheeks. "You were magnificent, just magnificent."

He looked up at her through bleary eyes, a smile on his lips. "Anything for you mistress... anything."

She kissed him, and he slowly wrapped his arms around her. She felt his muscles tremble and realised there was no way he'd be able to support his own weight long enough to be on top and he felt her grin through the kiss. She moved against him, letting his cock slide inside her as they lay side by side and he groaned in delight. What the hell, she thought, one last sadistic, playful urge rising within her... and she rolled him gently but firmly onto his back, straddling him and trapping his body between the burning pain behind and the overwhelming pleasure above....

Rory woke with a start to find Amy staring down at him with a mix of worry and love that was everything he'd ever dreamed of. He reached up and drew her head down to his, kissing her tenderly and murmuring 'I love you' against her cheek. She slid down to join him on the bed, returning both kiss and sentiment as she moulded her body to his and lay there, content, luxuriating in his presence, his acceptance. The warmth of his body, the beating of his heart, the slow, easy rhythm of his breathing, all so normal, so matter of fact yet she knew that she was the only person in the universe to know him so intimately. There was just one more thing left to do tonight, one more thing she wanted to show him, one last fear to be conquered.

"Rory... thank you."

"Thank y... no, no thank you. God that was just... incredible doesn't even start to come close Amy! You were spectacular."

"I mean thank you for... I couldn't have done that with anyone else you know."

There was a long silence and then Rory said quietly "That means more than you will ever know. I... I always dreamt that we might, you know, end up together. But I thought that's all they ever were, all they'd ever be. Just a silly dream, you deserved someone better, someone who'd have more to offer."

"I don't think there's anyone out there that could be more than you in any way, at least not as far as I'm concerned."

Another silence, a comfortable one this time as they both absorbed their mutual confession. Amy broke it first, determined to get out one last thing that needed saying.

"So I was wondering... if you'd mind, ummm, well... trying something for me?"

Rory raised himself up on one arm to give her a proper surprised look. "You even have to ask if I'd mind?"

"I guess not" and the grin was genuine, carefree and open in a way that made Rory's heart sing. "But this one's a bit... silly."

"Silly is good. Silly is very good, I like silly! Especially if it gives me chance to, ah, reload.

"Okay... you asked for it." Amy jumped to her feet, half pulling, half dragging Rory up with her. This time she didn't need to close her eyes, this particular fantasy had been in her head for some time now, years in fact. It had always been there, lurking beneath the surface, and in those two long years that had followed Prisoner Zero in particular she'd hidden it away, only bringing it to the forefront of her mind when she was feeling at her most depressed and needing to escape from adult life for a while.

Once more the room rippled around them, the stone dungeon being replaced with what looked, for all the world, like a gigantic shower. Every surface was crisp clean tile with exception of a large black area right in the middle of the room, about ten foot in diameter. Rory raised a questioning eyebrow, walked over and tapped it with his foot. To his surprise it was soft, bouncy, sort of like a giant waterbed but if he put his weight down full it was stable enough to support him fairly easily.

"What is this stuff?" He asked.

"No idea, I just thought about the end result and I guess the room did the rest" Amy replied, walking over to join him. "Talking of which, there's just a few final details to sort out ." She looked behind them and a tall podium appeared with five buttons laid into its surface. She led Rory over and positioned him behind it. "You wait here, let me get to where I should be then... well, you'll work it out." She walked over to the exact centre of the room, easily keeping her balance as she made her way across the odd spongy surface. Turning to face him she took a deep, shuddering breath and, with one raised eyebrow, was suddenly clothed in a very familiar policewoman's uniform. Rory smiled at the sight, knowing she'd picked it deliberately not just for effect (although the effect was making him take a half step back from the rather hard surface of the podium for comfort's sake) but because she knew as well as he it had been the first entry in his notebook.

She stared at him with a mix of love and defiance and it was suddenly crystal clear that whatever she had planned she was genuinely nervous about sharing it with him. Figuring it was probably better to get started rather than letting her worry even more about it Rory reached out and pressed the first button in the sequence.

It was as if he'd turned on a hose which, on reflection, wasn't far from the truth. A torrent of slime seemed to explode from the ceiling, a hatch so well concealed he hadn't been able to even spot it was there when closed had swung down and dumped what looked like gallons of gunge on a suddenly shrieking Amy. It hit and sprayed in all directions, fountaning around her hair and knocking her hat for six. It only lasted a few seconds but when the last of it hit the ground the sight that greeted him was unlike anything he'd ever dreamed of.

Amy was still standing, somehow, but completely covered in green gunge that was still dripping off her tall frame. She reached up and cleaned her eyes, staring out from her liquid mask at him with a mix of horror and sheer delight. Grinning he raised a hand and placed one finger delicately on the second button, then tensed his arm as if he'd pressed it. Amy flinched and covered her face with her hands... and looked up a couple of seconds later in confusion as nothing happened. The instant her eyes met his he jabbed down on the button leaving her no time to react.

This time a panel dropped down in the wall and what looked like the worlds biggest water cannon opened fire with a stream of blue gunge that hit her square in the chest. The splash-back coated her face once more and this time she did go down, sliding back a step or two before falling forwards into the already ankle-deep pool of slime that had collected on the floor. As soon as it stopped and he had a clear view once more he realised it had actually done much more than that. Somehow (and he suspected this was something Amy had arranged rather than random chance) the impact had ripped her blouse away from her and it now lay on the other side of the room leaving her naked from the waist up, lying sprawled on the floor and clearly enjoying herself if the slow, sensuous writhing of her body in the gunk was any indication. She rolled over, once again clearing her eyes, clearly desperate to see him as he administered her 'punishment'. She made it up to a kneeling position and, with her hands folded demurely in her lap, managed to smile widely even despite the slimy mess covering her face.

Rory laughed at her confidence and raised a hand in a fist. He extended one finger down towards the podium. Those big beautiful eyes of hers half-closed in anticipation.... then flew open as he added a second finger. She shook her head, clearly not expecting this, but he simply laughed and nodded back at her. She brought her hands up in a slightly exaggerated wave trying to convince him not to do it. He raised his own hands in an accepting gesture and then, just as she relaxed, threw her the most evil grin she'd ever seen on his sweet face and jabbed both buttons at once.

There was an ominous rumble from beneath her and the floor seemed to explode. It was as if she was sitting in the middle of a Las Vegas fountain connected to Old Faithful. He caught a brief glimpse of her hair flying up above her and a shriek of enraged delight echoed around the room. The fountain seemed to go on a lot longer than either of the first two effects and it was at least twenty seconds before it stopped. As the last of the gunge died down a very familiar short skirt landed in front of him.

There, lying on her back and almost unrecognisable, was Amy. Covered head to toe in slime she was very obviously completely naked now and from the way her body was moving she was now clearly enjoying herself very, very much indeed. Somehow she managed to retain enough sense to prop herself up on one arm and look over at him, clearly desperate for him to trigger the last part of her surprise. Eager to comply Rory reached down... and paused. She was completely naked, clearly on the verge of loosing control all together and totally and completely covered with what could only be described as a foot-high lake of gunge surrounding her. What more could possibly be done? Sure, he had every confidence in Amy to think of something interesting but he also knew her well enough to think she may just have something else in mind. And she was looking at him VERY intently, more so than she had for the previous four 'surprises'.

With a grin he jammed a thumb down on the final button and started to run towards her. He heard the clink of a panel opening, glanced back and saw the cannon swing out from its hiding place to follow him, dove headfirst into the slimy mess alongside Amy, wrapped his arms around her and, in one complicated movement, slid her naked body on top of his, his arms wrapped around her, holding her tightly and trying very very hard to ignore the curve of her perfect ass pressing into his crotch. She had a half second to react before the cannon opened up and just had time to cry "Rory! You cheatin" before the torrent of gunge hit her. Oh, Rory still got covered, the force and volume was way too much to avoid that, but the feeling of Amy writhing in anger and delight against him was almost indescribably good and well worth the slime.

As it died down he relaxed his grip slightly. In an instant Amy had turned over and slipped him inside of her. The next few minutes passed in a daze as they slid and tumbled over half the room, their natural rhythm ending up pushing them around on what was virtually a frictionless surface and causing some very unusual, yet very pleasant, sensations.

Some time later, standing under a beautifully warm shower and cleaning themselves off, Rory raised a question that had been nagging at him since that first torrent had been unleashed above her.

"So... why this?"

"You knew me growing up, god you knew me better than anyone. All that time did you ever see me do anything... silly?"

"Now that you mention it... not really"

"See I was in such a rush to grow up, such a rush to stand on my own... the idea of doing anything this silly was actually scary. I mean, really properly scary, like it terrified me. And in front of other people, especially people that I know, I'd start to shake just thinking about it. And I guess... well, you hear things, especially when you're entertaining large groups of slightly drunk lads, and I sorta started to wrap my head around the idea that being attracted, even a bit... turned on... by something this weird is probably okay. But it still terrified me so I shoved it away, buried it. And I never, ever thought I'd trust anyone enough to see me like this. I mean... what if they couldn't respect me afterwards? To get to the point where I could trust them enough to do this and then loose them... I couldn't bear that."

Rory stared at her for a moment, a hundred different thoughts racing through his head. On one level it did sound pretty strange but... but he did know her, had always seen that mask she wore and had lived for those times when it slipped and that perfect smile had lit up the world. The fact that she'd let herself step completely out of that shell, and that she'd done it for him...

In one motion he'd taken her in his arms and locked her in his embrace. The water ran over their intertwined bodies and for the next few hours they knew nothing except each other.

12:00, 27th June 3010

The TARDIS materialised on the exact spot it had left twenty four hours earlier and Amy had to admit she was impressed . Even after all her travels with the Doctor she was never quite sure if he was telling the truth when it came to what he could do, doubly so when the TARDIS was involved, but it seemed that brilliant blue box had indeed tuned into her, into them both. The door opened and the Doctor stepped out.

"Amy! Rory! How was the honeymoon?"

There was no reply, just a look of horror as they stared at him.

"What? What's wrong? Have I grown an extra arm... again?

Again, silence greeted him but they did at least manage to shake their heads, still staring at him.

"Then what is it? Come on, it can't have been that good a day to have made you both loose your voices, speak up!"

Rory raised a shaking finger and pointed at the Doctor's head while Amy managed to blurt out "What, just please tell me, what is that on your head?"