Secrets Hidden Within Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

"Yeah, whatever!" He did not want to lose this story, so he kept his patience, but he still was furious!

8

She was able to breathe! Thank God! She thought surely that she was going to die! But then she felt the pain! Right on her side! The knife she used on the apple that Maxe and her ate today! She forgot to put it away!

In a split second she fell down to the floor and the knife was still with her and was carried down, making the wound bigger. She felt more of the agonizing pain! But she didn't care! Where was Maxe? That was what terrified her the most! She saw her. Looked like she was alright.

She started to crawl to her, making the wound bigger. Suddenly she couldn't move! They cramped! She couldn't believe this! Her fucking legs had to give out on her at the last minute! She thought. But then Maxe stirred. She felt relived. I awoke again from the terrible dream! So many things, she could have done! I should have said yes, to the stupid movies!

9

"I tried to move but wasn't sure if I could. All I saw right know was the back of my eyelids. But then they fluttered open. I looked down and saw my mother, in a pool of blood. I was absolutely terrified. I came down from the counter and I felt a headache and light-headed. I came to my mother and my mom smiled. She was afraid herself. I was arms length away when Uncle Louie bumped the wall behind my mom.

"Uncle Louie? I was confused. But then my mom said something. I couldn't make it out because of the blood that was forming in her mouth.

"But then it was clear, but still muffled. Maxe keep this, she gave me her two of her necklaces. The two I have on now." I pointed to the blue stone and the dragon claw holding a marble around my neck. A blue blown glass stone that had sparkles in the middle. It reminded me of the river or the ocean. The dragon claw, I thought it was magic.

"It's beautiful!" He said while gawking at the two necklaces. It reminded him to of the ocean. He saw the other one and thought of evil.

"You'll need them on your journeys. It will help you through anything. She continued. I love you Maxe, and you know that. You will have tough challenges on your way but you'll survive. She choked but drank her own blood. You will have a great man in your life, and he'll save you a couple times but the rest is yours. I will always be in your heart! And then she slowly died. I was crying through all of this." Feeling the hot tears rolling down my face. And I never wanted to cry in front of a person again. But that rule broke.

"Are you all right?" Asked Greg. He can feel himself breaking apart just hearing that!

"Of course not! Wouldn't you be crying if your mother died like that?" I said, just crying harder!

"Look, if you want to stop today, at that, you can." Knowing it was true.

"No! I'll finish it!" Wiping the tears of my face. "It will give me nightmares from it! If I don't finish it, I'll, I'll... I just don't know. But I do know is this, if I don't do that part today, I'll have dreams of it." But that night she did. Not a single thing could stop that dream!

"Alright, continue." And she did. He respected her, for being so bold, just to tell it. She said, she told this story millions of times, but this time, it was different! This time it would be recorded to be heard again, and again!

"I didn't want to let go of my mom now! Mommy? I whimpered. Please don't die! I said this and was crying harder now. But I was still clutching my mother's hand, with the stone and dragon's claw. But then there was a crash of glass and somebody was helping Uncle Louie a hand with Sabertooth.

"I got him. The stranger said.

"Uncle Louie grabbed me from my mother's grasp. He heard me crying. It was a bad sight. I was bailing and kicking. It would be the last time; I would see my mother, ever again!"

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers
12