Secrets In Suburbia

Story Info
Introduction to a delicious community of secrets.
1k words
3.54
15.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was hot and the water was cool as the neighbors gathered around the Jones' pool for another summer cook out. Young girls flaunted their bikinis, dull eyes perked up at every splash and giggle as the men stood 'round the barbeque cooking hot dogs and hamburgers. The picture perfect scene, almost. The new neighbors, Mr. Johnson and his daughter, Angeline, had come to the party. Angeline was a gorgeous young girl, around eighteen or nineteen with dark red hair and hazel eyes, but Mr. Johnson had Dark brown hair, was in his early thirties and had blue eyes, most of the neighbors assumed that she had gotten her fair skin and hazel eyes from her mother, which was true, but what the neighbors didn't know was that Mr. Johnson was not her father, sure they looked close in age, but she could be sixteen and he be forty six for all that they knew, no one asked questions, no one cared, the wives had more interesting things to gossip about.

Smiling brightly, Angeline ran up to Mr. Jones, bowing her head gently and looking at the ground as she presented a dark chocolate frosted red velvet cake, adorned with crimson roses made of icing.

"Sir, I made this cake for the party, where should I put it?" She asked hesitantly. Mark Jones looked at the young girl with curled red hair and a curvacious body hidden, but barely, under that white sundress, no bra, no panties, just that and a pair of red heels and a red ribbon tied around her neck. Smiling a wicked smile, Mark led her into the kitchen.

"Here, if we leave it outside the bugs will get to it, would you like to help me cut it and put it onto plates?" He asked as he took a small knife from the door and positioned himself behind her.

Smiling softly, a blush creeping onto her cheeks she accepted and set the cake on the counter top. Mark, seeing her bent over like that couldn't resist and brushed the hair aside from her neck with a trembling hand. She held her breath. The kitchen door slammed, and Mark Jones was thrown against the kitchen wall, the knife that was in his hands, now in the hands of Lucas Johnson, Angelica's so-called "father".

With malice in his eyes, Lucas looked into the eyes of Mark and said in a foreboding voice, "If you dare touch her again, I will slit your miserable throat, she is mine, you understand?" and with that, Lucas led Angelica outside, leaving Mark alone in the kitchen, gasping for air.

Lucas brushed his fingertips along the red ribbon around Angelica's neck and smiles as he whispered in her ear. "Go play with the other girls, find yourself a lovely little toy to play with this weekend while I'm gone." Then, patting her head he turned and enthusiastically engaged in a conversation with Evan Williams and his father, Robert, about the new shooting range in downtown Ashtenville.

Humming softly to herself, Angelica spied two of the neighbor girls talking about how fast the summer had gone by. She waved and walked over to them. The two were slim, a couple inches shorter than angelica's five foot, seven inch height, and had blonde hair and blue eyes. Angelica commented on their matching outfits, the girl to her right, Ashley, wore a long black with white baseball jersey with short white shorts and black tennis shoes, and Allison, wore a long white with black baseball jersey with short black shorts and white tennis shoes. They smiled, complimented her shoes, and Angelica knew she had won them over.

"So, you girls in high school still or are you starting college next year?" Angelica inquired, twirling a lock of dyed red hair around her finger.

"Ashley is starting at Camden U. for art history, and I'm going there for graphic design, what about you?" Allison said as she poked the ice cubes in her lemonade with the nail of her index finger.

"Ah, I hear that they are starting early this year. Daddy is letting me take a year off so that I can really get a grasp for what I want to do." Her eyes perked up and her pale pink lips curled into a massive grin. "But we're still new here and I could use some locals to show me around, if you want, we could hang out a bit then crash at my place this weekend, Daddy is heading out of town and said it's cool if I get some friends together at the new house, in fact, he insisted on it."

Ashley and Allison exchanged glances and smiled. "Sounds great." Ashley said. "Super." chimed in Allison.

"Great!" Angelica exclaimed. "Daddy and I have a bit of shopping to do this afternoon, so text me and I'll let you know the plan, it looks like it's about time for us to go though, try the cake, it's super, made it myself." She winked then ran over to Luke who was already waving goodbye to everyone.

Sighing heavily, Angelica slouched in the seat of the white truck and looked at Luke. "Darling, how long to we have to put up with these people, suburbia is giving me a headache." He kissed her forehead and rested his right hand on her thigh as they pulled out of the driveway.

"Not long, plus it looks like you made some friends." Smiling he glanced over at her and squeezed her thigh.

Sitting up right she smiled brightly. "Yes, yes I did, I think we can have fun with these two, and you can watch it all when you get back, tonight we'll put a new memory thing in the hard whatever of the camera, and new batteries." Luke just laughed at her technological confusion and parked the truck in front of the store, the only sign outside was three large neon Xs.

"I'll be right back with some entertainment for you girls." He bit his lip as he looked at her and kissed her hard. "But tonight is fun time for us..."

. . . TO BE CONTINUED!