Secrets Kept As Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

"I'm, uh…afraid I'm out of condoms right now," she winced.

"Good," I said enthusiastically. "I want you to feel the real me inside you as opposed to one of those guys you slept with that looked like me."

"Elliot!"

"Well, they did! You told me yourself the one guy looked just like me."

"Well, he was younger and had a little more hair…and tattoos!"

"Fine. He's not here now. It's the real thing this time. Accept no imitations. Get back on your knees." She bounced along the couch again until her own tattooed backside was facing up at me.

"Incredible view!" I got up behind her and aimed my volatile dick at her still glistening opening, unceremoniously pushing it right into the deep slippery sheath. "There," I said calmly. "Do you know how long I've wanted to be in exactly this position? God, I can't believe you still feel this tight after all those other guys! Ungh!"

"Hey!"

"Sorry. I just meant…" I began thrusting in and out, careful not to go so fast as to lose control. My hands grasped her hips and pulled her body to me with each thrust. I was reveling in my success! "All this time I've wanted you, needed you! You know you love it! Feel my cock. Squeeze it! Come on. I know you love it doggie-style. You told me that like you always told me everything you liked! Did it ever occur to you that if I knew all of that shit, I could please you like nobody else ever could?" I thought I could feel her muscles contract. She was pushing back hard on her own, her motions driving me up to the balls each time. "Look, it's okay. I'm sorry for what I said before but you just make me so fucking jealous sometimes! Hell, nearly all the time! It's like you'll screw anybody but me and I'm the one you really should be screwing!" She mumbled something into the pillow. "What? I can't understand you."

"I said 'Tell me I'm your bitch!'" she blurted out surprisingly through gritted teeth.

"What? I am NOT calling you a bitch, you stupid slut!"

"A slut then! Call me a slut! Talk dirty to me!"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "You ARE a slut, dammit! You're the very definition of a fuckin' screwed up slut who'll do anybody anytime in hopes of somehow getting some guy who'll actually love you! If you'd just admit it to yourself, you'd know I love you already! I sure as hell don't know why, sometimes…"

"Ohhhh! Fuck me!"

"Shut up, slut! I AM fucking you! Me! Finally! Feel my cock in your cunt?" By this point I realized that Emily was thrusting back even harder than I was thrusting forwards. She was so wet she was literally leaking onto her couch.

"Don't stop! Don't…Oh! Ooooooooh! Ungh!"

All during this exchange, I held her long hair in my hand like reins but my eye kept straying to her pouting asshole. Finally, I reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the bottle of hand lotion setting there. I squirted it all down her crack, then, without any warning or discussion, I slipped out of the warm confines of her pussy and forced my way unannounced into the steamy depths of her bowels.

"OH! What the fuck are you…Ouch! No!" I smacked her ass hard and it immediately got red.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist! You know I've always loved your ass. Well, I'm looking down right now and I'm seeing my dick connected to YOUR asshole! Emily's asshole! Oh, you are SO tight!"

"It hurts! Go slower, you dumbass motherfucker!"

"Sorry. I thought you liked it a little rough. Remember all the times you called and told me how your guys treated you rough and made you feel so wanted? Well, guess what! I wanted you first. I wanted your pretty little tight asshole almost from the beginning and right now at this very moment, your ass is MINE, Emily…literally!" After the initial surprise, she started thrusting backwards again.

"Oh, yes, baby! Squirt some more lotion on and fuck me! Fuck meeeee!" she whined in that very high pitched voice as she began frigging herself between her legs. "Ooooo! It feels so dirty! Are you gonna come in my ass? Please, please, please! Tell me you'll come in my ass!"

"Any second now," I said truthfully as I pistoned rhythmically.

"Don't hold back! And don't you dare pull out! Push your cock deeper into my ass when you feel it about to explode!" she growled. "I love to feel the sudden heat inside me. If you've been wanting my ass for so long, you're gonna give me a lot of hot cream, aren't you? Hmmmm?"

On some deep psychological level, I was fascinated by the fact that she now seemed to be controlling the proceedings, building herself to another orgasm with her own words and fingers and using me as a prop. For the most part, though, I was too turned on by hearing her talk like that to think logically. I could see my thick meat sliding in and out of her little butthole and hear myself grunting like an animal as my sweaty naked body kept pounding away at hers.

Meanwhile, she had three fingers of her right hand deep in her fragrant snatch and was using her thumb to polish her clit exactly the way she wanted it. "Fuck me…fuck me…fuck my ass…" she kept chanting, almost oblivious now to anything except her building climax. When she finally succeeded in coaxing it out, her body began bucking like a bronco in front of me as she groaned loudly before stuffing her face back into the couch pillow.

That was enough for me. I gripped her as tightly as I could so as not to slip out and then recited some incomprehensible gibberish that was meant to be, "I'm coming!" and let loose a long pent up burst of cum straight into her ass. As per her request, I pushed as deeply as I could go up into her rectum while I unloaded. Unfortunately, all of the involuntary movement on her part and mine caused us to fall onto the floor next to the couch, pushing the coffee table back. She laughed loudly but we stayed attached, my cock still spasming its last bits of cream into her long desired ass.

"Woo-hoo!" she said as we both began coming down. I slid my only partially shrunken dick out of her hole and fingered her pussy. This caused her to shudder. "NO! Honey, please. Aftershocks, y'know?"

"Sorry." I was breathing hard and trying to pull my thoughts together. It wasn't easy as I was feeling lightheaded after my climax and felt a headache coming on quickly. Emily rolled over and lay on the carpet in front of me, her hair now matted with sweat and a flushed sheen covering her now familiar body. I watched her small titties bounce a bit as she settled into position. In spite of everything that was said and done she still looked absolutely radiant when she smiled up at me. I tried to smile back but my head was spinning.

"Shit! I cannot believe we DID that!" she said with an odd tone in her voice.

"Well, neither can I," I added as I closed my eyes and rubbed my suddenly pounding head.

"We left the Cokes in the car. Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!"

"What?" I was suddenly amazingly confused. I opened my eyes again and we were standing outside the door of Emily's apartment with her still fumbling with the key.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I can get 'em in the morning." After she opened the door, she said, "Just set the groceries down anywhere." I put them down right inside. Apparently noting my somewhat crestfallen look, Emily inquired, "What is it honey? What's wrong?"

Realizing that the whole thing, no matter how real it had seemed, had just been my fantasy—again, I chuckled a little chuckle and replied, "It's a secret."

"Now you know you can't keep secrets from me so you better just…Oh!"

I looked so deeply into her eyes that I thought I'd fallen in. Ten seconds went by that seemed a thousand times that. We knew each other so well and yet at that moment I felt incredibly uneasy around her. A not-so-little voice in my head yelled "Do it, you fool! One kiss! Make it real! You deserve it! She loves you; you know she does! She just needs you to make that first move! Doooo iiiiit!!!" I could hear my own heart beating as I opened my mouth to speak.

"I gotta go," I said.

"I know," she said as sadness settled in her eyes. We just looked at each other for another long moment, then finally she added, "Thanks again."

"Heh! Anytime," I smiled. "Take care." I turned and started to leave.

"Hey!"

"Yeah?"

"Call me…okay?"

"Always." She smiled at that and I backtracked down the hallway to the stairs, to my car and home to the wife that I loved very, very much.

END

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers
12