Secrets of a Mother & Son. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to take the dressers up?" She asks him.

He nods,

"Yeah." He goes into the trailer grabbing one side of the dresser Bella grabs the other and they carefully take it upstairs to the bedroom, putting it down in the middle of the room. They then go downstairs and back outside grabbing the other dresser, and repeat taking it carefully upstairs. Dark and Bella gently place the second dresser by the first and go back outside. Dark heads over to a tree leading Bella there by her paw. He sits down and gently pulls her into his lap and they relax in the shade taking a short break. As they rest Dark playfully nips at her ears making her smiles.

"You know sweetie, if you want you can back out now and we don't have to have sex or be mates." Bella gently suggests to see how he replies.

"No. I want to be your mate mom, and I can't seem to get enough of you. I want to mate with you also mom." Dark says without any hesitation at all, Bella smiles nodding.

"Alright, we'll stay as we are then... My love." She turns kissing him on the lips smiling, they rest there for a few hours watching the clouds go by and listening to the leaves rustle in the trees. Every so often a small animal can be heard scampering about, they even spot a few deer moving through the clearing behind the cabin. After their break they get up and begin to continue taking everything else into the cabin. Once they finally get everything inside the cabin Bella goes and puts the trailer at the edge of the clearing near the driveway, she then parks the Jeep by the front deck of the cabin and comes inside.

"So, what should we make for dinner mom?" Dark asks her.

"Well... I was thinking of grilling up some burgers." She answers going through a cooler that has their food in it, and pulls out some beef patties for burgers along with some cheese, hamburger buns, and condiments.

"I like burgers." He says smiling. She leads him out back to where there is a grill and a homemade picnic table. Bella begins to grill up the burgers as Dark sits on the picnic table. Dark looks up at the sky seeing it's getting late and the stars are starting to come out in the darkness, he smiles as she finishes grilling up the burgers. Bella puts them on hamburger buns and puts cheese on top of them. She hands one to Dark and he fixes up his burger. Bella does the same as he makes his. Once they have their burgers made they sit next to each other and eat their food.

"It's nice here mom. I like it a lot." Dark says smiling as he eats.

"Yeah... It's a nice place to raise a pack." She replies smiling to him, and even in the darkness she can see his face turn red in embarrassment. She seriously asks him,

"Do you not want puppies son?"

"Well... yeah, or I wouldn't have shot so much of my cum inside you." He grins and kisses her, Dark then finishes his burger and leans against his mother's shoulder as she finishes hers and leans her head on his. They sit there for a while and then head inside, Dark finds a sleeping bag and rolls it out for them.

"Just one sleeping bag sweetie?" Bella asks him.

"Well I thought we could sleep in it together. That way I can stay nice and close to my mate as she sleeps." He smiles up at her and she blushes when he calls her his mate. She nods stripping down so she's nude and crawls into the sleeping bag. Dark strips down and crawls into it with her and kisses her ignoring the tight squeeze as their bodies are pressed together. Bella cuddles up to him closing her eyes as Dark wraps his arms around her, her breasts pressed tightly to his chest and he can feel one of her legs gently between his, pressing on his manhood her fur softly tickling him. His leg doing the same to her pussy. Dark softly kisses his mother as she sleeps and falls asleep also holding her close to him, as they sleep together in the sleeping bag.

12