Secrets of a Seductress

Story Info
The inner workings of a woman's mind.
1.2k words
3.56
30.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a quiet housewife, a simple woman who didn't need much to keep her content with the world. She had her share of gripes about the daily grind of life, but generally was happy to fulfill her duties to home and husband. She was by all appearances the All-American wife. Married to a man who adored her, working on household projects and crafts for friends and family. She cooked grand meals and baked sweet delicacies, happy to busy herself with feeding the family, doing the housework and running occasional errands.

From the outside she appeared to be the type of person that everybody loved. Loyal, giving, willing to help a friend in need at any moment of the day or night. She often played the roll of advisor to her close family and friends, a silent confidant and trusted vault of information. She always seemed to have a wealth of data on almost any topic, but never touted her knowledge or carried it over other people's heads. She had a witty, sarcastic sense of humor and a way of arranging her words to make anyone grin. By all accounts she could fit in anywhere, a chameleon of the social ladder.

She was the woman that every man wanted to marry, that every high school boy wanted to date. She wasn't the most physically attractive woman in the world, didn't primp and prime herself up for any occasion. She wasn't thin, wasn't tall, rarely had her hair done and almost never wore makeup. She didn't have blonde hair or blue eyes, long slender limbs or neatly manicured nails. The clothes that made up her wardrobe were simple, tom-boyish at best. She was not the picture of perfection in any respect, but still they wanted her. They could never pinpoint what it was about her that made them drawn to her, but men flocked to her like moths to a flickering lantern.

No one admitted it, but they all knew that she had "it". No one quite knew what "it" was, but she carried it with her throughout all points of her day. The men sat in silent awe of her, and the women kept a wary eye. It was because of this strange force that she had so few real friends. Women were afraid that their husbands would lust for her, and her husband wasn't happy knowing that she could keep a host of single men around. She carried this curse of fate with her always, quietly going about her life on a lonely track.

But she loved it.

While women whispered and men passed with hushed adoration, she knew what it was that she had. She knew what made men flitter and flutter around her. The "it" that she had was simple seduction. It was a power that gave her great pride and pleasure, a calculated design of words and movements that made the world fall at her feet or balk at her presence. She smiled knowingly as she felt men silently pine for an opportunity to steal an imaginary kiss, and secretly delighted in her ability to make women uncomfortable.

The seduction itself was subtle and hidden within the folds of her mysterious nature. It was the way that she looked at a man, her eyes catching his gaze and sending secret messages. It was the simple act of moistening her lips with the tip of her tongue as she conversed about mundane topics. It was the subliminal messages sent out by unspoken thoughts and secret desires.

Conversations with her often steered towards the topic of sex, no matter where or how the discussion started. She methodically navigated her counterparts by placing delicate hints and innuendos here and there, enticing them into revealing their innermost sexual desires. It was a very refined process and she rarely if ever pushed or prodded anyone into bringing up their sexual nature unless they wanted to. She also never judged a person, be they man or woman, for what they revealed.

When she did find a worthy conversationalist, she would let her hints and carefully placed words draw upon the power of her gaze. Men loved the way she implied the desire to discuss indiscretions and the way she veiled any secret agenda with innocent words. It was a game of sorts just to see how far within another's sexual psyche she could go without asking, using only calculated hints and suggestions.

As those she interviewed with these tactics began to open themselves more to her, they would ask for information in return. She again would only leave them hints, small clues about her secret love of the power of sex. Her vagueness and refusal to answer questions directly gave her a sort of mystery. Men wanted to know what turned her on. They begged her to tell them more than the ambiguous clues that she dropped into the conversation like needles into a haystack. What they didn't realize though was that their desire to know, their want and need to delve into her own sexual wants and needs was what drove her. The more she could make a man plead to know what he could do to win her heart, or her bed, the more power she felt.

Her mind filled with images as men disclosed their desire to have her. She could imagine teasing them with more than just her gaze. She visualized in her mind's eye the ecstasy of being taken as they spoke, the thrill of making them shudder with her touch. As they confessed to her their desire to hold her, her thighs trembled. The deeper the admission, the more she longed to slide her petite frame against them. They never knew though, never guessed that she envisioned them thrusting within her.

Still, she wouldn't let on. She remained cool and calm outwardly and simply dangled hints for them to follow, enjoying watching them pine for her.

If a man was particularly in-tune to the game he would counter it with his own hints and hidden messages. This would excite her to an even higher level. Drawing on each hint and knowing its significance. Because it was her game, she knew that even the smallest clue would mean that he had desires as deep as her own.

All that she sought for in these series of games and moments of erotic honesty was the knowledge that she was wanted. It didn't matter to her that the want centered on the raunchiness and darkness of sex. She had been abandoned from near the beginning of life and had spent her youngest days observing others and learning how to influence them. She used her findings to tangle men in her web and hold them there so that she would never feel completely alone again.

Her teasing nature and explicit conversation dwindled into talks between the sheets with her husband now, the man that she married because he was her friend and not just a lusting partner. She was still gazed at by men with that longing stare every now and again, and was still prodded by many as to how they could become an entrée on her sexual plate. She would still carry on the game long enough to make men long for her but would end the symphony of desires there, leaving them only with a sly Cheshire cat grin and their wish for what might have been.