Secrets of the Amazon Ch. 03

Story Info
Donnie tries his powers.
3.2k words
4.6
89.8k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

Part two, Donnie had finally found out the secret. Having just had incredible sex with his wife, Mary, the story continues.

I now had the secret and the power. The past two weeks were incredible. My wife Mary had become my insatiable sex slave, not that she ever denied me, but sex with her was just so fantastic now. I didn’t know it, but I had not really pondered my situation beyond that, yet.

“Donnie, Donnie!” Mary shook me out of my daydreaming. “Amy and Norm are coming over in an hour. Go get cleaned up.”

With all that had happened, I realized that I hadn’t seen Norm and Amy for two days. My dick started to stiffen at the thought of Amy.

Showered and shaved, I came down to the living room where Mary was waiting for me. I walked over to my wife and kissed her on her sweet little mouth. My hand crept up to her breast and as I gave her a squeeze the doorbell rang.

Mary let Amy and Norm in and as they exchanged greetings, I could see in their faces that they weren’t here for sex. Mary, the perfect hostess, got everyone a drink and we all sat down.

Amy was the first to speak. “We weren’t sure until about eight hours ago, but we’re moving to Chicago. Norm was accepted into a research facility there.”

“Congratulations, ole buddy, I didn’t know you were looking for anything.” I said.

“I’m happy for you both, but we just got back together and now you two are leaving again. You’re not going to disappear like last time are you?” Mary asked.

“No, nothing like that.” Norm quickly answered. “This time you’ll know where we are and we still visit. You guys can come out to see us too.”

I motioned with my head, “Let’s get another drink, Norm.”

We went into the kitchen. “Norm, what am I going to do?”

“What do you mean?” Norm asked as he could see concern on my face.

“You show up after three years, you lay all this research shit on me, you give me this power over women, and now you’re leaving before I can get a handle on it.”

Norm understood what I was talking about. He had in fact felt the same way in the beginning.

“Donnie, look.” Norm started. “There is nothing to get excited about. Just take your time when you’re going to use this gift. Let me try and make it as simple as possible. If you going after a woman or women, pick your target carefully. Relax and don’t put yourself in a position that you can’t get out of. If your going to use this for Mary, then again, pick your target and time and place. After a couple of times it will come pretty natural. Remember, you don’t have to fuck the world!”

I looked at him and he grinned. “Really, relax it is irreversible, it will always work. Just think the situation through before you start anything. OK?”

“OK.“ I answered. I wasn’t feeling confident at all.

The next day Mary and I took them to the airport. After hugs and kisses, we watched them board. We stayed long enough to watch their plane take off. We drove home in silence. I think we both thought we lost them again.

The next couple of weeks were uneventful, except for the terrific sex with Mary.

I had started a list of prospective women in my head. This list was based on my attraction [lust] for the woman, availability to her, and the opportunity to be in close proximity when she had something to eat or drink.

My Neanderthal mind didn’t stray far. So far I had four candidates.

1. Maggie, 26, married, Mary’s younger sister. She was a younger version of Mary.

2. Helen, 49, married, Mary’s mother. I know what you’re thinking, but like her two daughters she was still hot. Breasts a little heavier and a little fuller in the butt.

3. Eileen, 36, married, my older brother’s wife. Tall, dark, big tits, long legs, with a bitchy disposition that made you want to slap the shit out of her.

4. Tracy, 18?, single, baby sitter, blonde tight bodied cheerleader.

So now that I had “targets” it was just a matter of timing.

Tuesday morning I was sitting in my office contemplating my list when the intercom broke my thoughts. “Sir, Ms. Shari Pennington is here to see you.”

Shari Pennington was a sales rep for a company that we did a lot of business with. She usually stopped in every other month. We would go over projects and usually have lunch and finish early in the afternoon. Shari was about 28, 5’9”, 125. She had an athletes body judging from the tone of her legs exposed from the short skirts of her business suits she wore. I have fond memories of those legs not to mention the way she filled out the form fitting suit jackets. Her jet black hair was cut super short and her big brown eyes were always wide with a hint of excitement. Shari Pennington was , in my opinion, one of the most beautiful sexy black women I had ever seen.

BINGO! Candidate number five.

“Send her in, please.”

I got up and met her coming through the door. I offered my hand and she took it. Her handshake was firm and her hand was warm and soft.

“Hi, Shari, how are you?”

“I’m just fine, and you?”

Her wide eyes seemed to dance. Her full lips were moist and showed just a hint of lipstick giving them a touch of pink. Today she wore a beige suit with the jacket open revealing a pale yellow blouse. I could detect a hint of lace chemise under the blouse.

“Please, have a seat.”

I watched as she settled into the chair and crossed her legs. Standing, her skirt was just below mid thigh. Sitting as she was her long gorgeous legs were exposed to her thighs. I could feel my cock coming to life.

I forced myself to maintain control till most of our business was concluded.

“Shari, would you like a cup of coffee?”

“Yes, thank you, cream and sugar. Donnie, I just remembered that I have more information on that other project from my last trip. I’ll have to go get it, it’s down in my car. Excuse me, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes.”

As Shari uncrossed her legs I was treated to a brief flash of panty the same color as her blouse. My cock was not only alive but hard s a rock.

I immediately went into my bathroom and whipping out my dick started to jerk off as fast as I could. With the memory of her long ebony legs and yellow panties fresh in my mind, I felt my cock stiffen and I aimed my dick into her coffee mug. I managed to get about three quarters of my load into her cup. Quickly wiping myself off and zipping up I filled her cup with steaming coffee and added two packets of sugar. I capped it with a shot of whipped cream and had it waiting for her.

Shari came back in and took her seat. Handing me the envelope, she picked up her cup and sipped. Her eyes went wide. She sipped again and smiled. “UMMM, you sneaked vanilla in this didn’t you?”

“Do you like it?”

“It’s quite delicious.”

I watched in fascination each time her lips opened to sip my exotic brew.

“How about we finish up here and then we’ll go to lunch?”

“That’s a great idea, I’m really hungry.”

We finished our business in record time. I went into my bathroom to freshen up before we left for lunch. I still didn’t have complete confidence in my new found powers. I reached in my coat pocket and found the small vial that Norm had given me. He had explained it’s best to carry some with you because one can’t always jack off when you need to. I had filled it this morning. I was glad I had it in case the load Shari was now drinking didn’t do the trick.

I returned to my desk and Shari was just finishing her coffee.

“You‘ll have to give me your secret blend, that was really good.” She smiled.

I grinned and told her I would. I kept thinking, maybe I should test her a little to see if my potion was working. I looked at her beautiful long legs. She had the left crossed over the right. I pointed to her foot. “Those are beautiful shoes, may I see one?”

“Thank you. Of course.”

Shari lifted her foot to me. I slid her shoe from her foot. I stared at her fine ankle and the curve of her calf. Her knees were smooth and had a little dimple. I gazed at the muscled thigh. It looked like fine chiseled black marble. I held her foot and she watched me as I moved her leg which caused her skirt to ride higher. The hem was above her crotch and her pale yellow panties were in full view. I could see that she had a full bush of tight curls that puffed out her panty. The aroma of her sex came up to my nostrils. I slid her shoe back on and took her hand.

“Come with me, Shari.”

She took my hand and we left the building and went down to the parking garage. I held the door open for her and was treated to another look at her beautiful bush. I drove past the restaurant where we usually ate. I ended up at a little motel on the edge of the city. I checked us in and escorted her to the room.

“I thought we were going to eat.”

“We are, Baby, we are. Why don’t you take off your clothes and get comfortable.”

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her take off her jacket. I was right. No bra, a chemise instead. Her long fingers, tipped with brilliant red polish, pulled down the zipper of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Next she unbuttoned her blouse and threw it over the chair. She lifted the chemise over her head and it landed on top of her blouse. I gasped at the sight of her breasts. Her clothing was deceiving, for they were quite large with huge areolas and stiff nipples pointing up and away from her body. Shari dropped her panties and that exquisite bush came into view. I pulled her down on the bed beside me. My clothes had virtually disappeared and my naked white skin melted into her black body. My mouth found her lips and as I kissed her, her tongued entwined with mine. My tongue traced a line down her throat tasting her skin till I covered her nipple with my mouth. While I sucked on her nipple my hand caressed and squeezed the other. This lady was magnificent. I moved farther down her rib cage and stopped next at her navel. It was an inny. I tongued her belly button and a soft moan escaped her lips. As I moved farther south I noticed my dick was leaving a precum trail down her thigh. I finally reached her expertly trimmed curly bush. I first brushed my cheek against it then the other cheek. I moved to her pussy lips and was surprised to find two of the largest firm cuntlips I’ve ever seen. Her slit was like a second mouth. I nibbled on one then the other. Shari was making little meowing noises. I parted her lips with my tongue. Nectar of the gods ran onto my hungry tongue. She was absolutely delicious. I started to lick and suck her cunt till she came off the bed and filled my mouth with wonderful woman juice.

I came up for air and looked down at her. Shari pulled me to her and sucked her juices from my face. I nestled the head of my dripping cock at her entrance and pushed. She lifted to meet me and I was in as far as I could go. I started to fuck her in slow long strokes. Each time she would lift to meet my thrusts.

“I’m going to fill you with my cum, Baby.” I whispered.

“Yes!” Her thighs clamped around me and I exploded into her. Her pulsating cunt sucked my cock till it was dry. I half rolled off her but still held her. I worked my way down to her fat slick gash and started sucking her clean. My vanilla cum was delicious. Her clit was stiff and I nibbled it bringing a muffled scream from her as she came again in my mouth.

We caught our breath and took a break. I leaned back against the headboard with Shari in my arms. Her hair was in my face. I breathed her scent. Her head moved down and I felt her breath on the head of my cock. Her tongue danced on the underside causing it to stiffen even more. Engulfing the head of my dick, Shari started to move her mouth up and down. Shari knew how to suck cock. I laid back and decided to let her do what ever she wanted. Her pace started to pick up and I felt the back of her throat on the down strokes. The old tingle let me know it was coming. She felt it too and swallowed my meat to the balls. I began to throb and unleashed a torrent of hot cream into her throat. Two, three, four swallows and she backed off with just the head in her mouth. Finishing me off she caught the finals squirts with her tongue. I pulled her up and to me. I looked into her beautiful eyes and kissed her lips. Her tongue slipped past my lips and deposited a glob of my cum. She pulled away and a cum string connected our lips.

I told her to rest, I was going to get some ice. I slipped on my clothes and walked to the ice machine. I glanced over to a blue car that was parked not far away. It looked familiar. I walked over to it and realized that it was Eileen’s, my big titted, bitchy sister-in-law. I looked around but didn’t see anything. I started back to my room when I heard voices coming out of a room behind me. I ducked behind a Coke machine and watched as a young surfer type guy came out of the room. Before the door closed I saw Eileen wave to him.

Norm was right. Things did start to work naturally. I sprinted back to my room. I told Shari to relax, that I’d be back in a couple of minutes. I grabbed my vial and ran down to where I saw Eileen. Her car was still there. I knocked on the door.

“Oh, Baby, I told you thaaaa….. What the hell are you doing here?”

“Hello, Eileen.” I pushed past her and went into the room. “Fancy seeing you here. Who was your young friend?”

“I don’t know what…..”

“Cut the shit, Eileen, I know what you’re up to.” I was pouring two glasses of the Scotch she apparently brought with her. In hers I emptied my vial.

“What are you doing here?”

“Following you.” I lied.

I held out a glass and she took it. “Does John know?”

“No. Cheers.” I said holding up my glass and taking a sip.

Eileen was so unnerved by my being there she didn’t even notice the strands of cum floating in the scotch. She swallowed her drink.

I took stock of my bitchy sister-in-law. She had over the calf brown boots on. A chocolate brown suede miniskirt and a white silk blouse. Whether she had a bra with her or not, she certainly didn’t have it on. Her huge tits filled the tight blouse. I could see her large pink areolas and reddish nipples pushing against the material.

“Come on.“ I motioned toward the door. For a second she just stood there. Then she picked up her bag and followed me back to my room.

I opened the door and Shari was stretched out on the bed in all her beauty. I shut the door and ordered, “Take off your clothes Eileen.”

Eileen unbuttoned her blouse and her huge tits stood out proudly. They were even bigger than Shari’s. She dropped her skirt and peeled her thong off. I was surprised that her bush was trimmed into the classic “landing strip”. Her bush strip was the same coppery color as her hair.

I noticed that her tits had red bite marks all over them and that there was cum running down the inside of her thighs. Eileen apparently had a good time with surfer boy.

“Eileen, how would you like to eat some delicious pussy?”

I guided her to the bed and between Shari’s thighs. Her head went down and her mouth covered Shari’s cunt. Now I don’t know if it was my cum or whether Eileen had eaten pussy before, but she was doing something right. In a matter of minutes Shari’s ass was coming off the bed to push her fat cuntlips in to Eileen’s sucking mouth. Just before Shari came I had Eileen back off and I buried my dick into Shari. I fucked her hard and fired a load of my vanilla cum into her sucking cunt. I eased out and pushed Eileen’s mouth down to her pussy. She lapped at Shari’s ebony slit and tongued gobs of my cum into her mouth. Shari grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face into her gash. Shari bucked against Eileen’s tongue came in her mouth. Eileen kept eating and Shari kept cumming.

I moved around behind Eileen and slipped my cock into her already cum lubed cunt. Having fucked surfer stud, Eileen was nowhere near as tight as Shari. Of course I didn‘t let that stop me. I fucked her hard and fast. I would pound into her pushing her face into Shari’s cunt and Shari would moan. I could tell that Shari was on the verge of cumming yet again. As Shari screamed I went as deep as I could and unloaded a huge charge of cream in Eileen’s snatch.

Even with my power, I was starting to wane a bit. I crawled up to Shari’s cunt and kissed it and nibbled. Eileen was next to me so I slipped my semi hard cock in her mouth. We lay there for awhile and I looked at my watch and figured it was time to leave.

I took Eileen back down to her room sat her on the bed and left.

I got Shari back in the car and as we’re driving back I asked, “Are you still hungry?”

“I’m starved.” She answered.

I turned into the restaurant parking lot. Opening her door I watched the yellow panties come into view. This time I knew what was behind them and how delectable it was. I felt like I was getting the hang of this.

As we walked across the parking lot I had a fleeting thought of Mary and how to get her in the scheme of things. After all I was surprised at my reaction to Mary fucking another man. The best was yet to come.

spyman
spyman
39 Followers