Secrets of the Amazon Ch. 06

Story Info
Murphy's Law strikes Donnie.
3.9k words
4.39
53.7k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyman
spyman
39 Followers

Just when Donnie thought things were going well, Murphy’s Law hits.

It had been three months since Mary’s birthday party. Things were cool and going along at a leisurely flow. Mary has, since the party, seemed eager to try new cock at any chance she saw. Although she would never do anything without first discussing it with Donnie, she was more open to having sex with other men. Donnie still had control but since he let her remember some of the incidents, she was becoming more comfortable with the idea.

Donnie always remembered what Norm had told him. Be careful, pick and choose your situations. So it had been when he and Mary swapped with Maggie and her boyfriend. On two occasions he had watched Mark fuck the hell out of his wife. Then there was the one time spur of the moment when they were at a club across town. A man had asked Mary to dance and they had invited him to their table. A few hours later Donnie was getting sucked off while the guy fucked Mary in his car.

Donnie was contemplating the tally so far. In five months he had fucked eight women. Mary had fucked and sucked eleven men, although , she only remembered ten. He had also watched his wife eat pussy which really was a turn on. All in all things were pretty good. Their own sexual escapades were great and he never ceased to be turned on by his wife.

Donnie was at work and was daydreaming of Shari Pennington. He was surprised when she didn’t show up last time. A young fellow from her company came and said something about Shari being under the weather. He was sure that she’d be here next time. Donnie looked at the calendar on his desk and today is when she usually came. He had already prepared his vial . His mind wondered back to their last meeting.

“Sir, Ms. Pennington is here.” the voice over the intercom stated.

Donnie sat up with a start. “Ugh, send her in, please.”

The door swung open and Shari walked in. She extended her hand and her smile pulled him nearer.

“Hi, how have you been, Shari?”

Donnie noticed the smile had lost some of it’s intensity. Her eyes looked away.

“Just fine, thank you.” Was the whispered response.

Something is bothering her, thought Donnie. She seems preoccupied and just a little scared.

“Please, have a seat. Would you like a coffee?”

“Yes, Please.”

Donnie thought maybe if I give her a dose I can find out what is bothering her. Glancing at her sitting there, Donnie’s little head started to think. Her gorgeous legs uncovered up to her thighs in the short baby blue skirt quickly gave Donnie a rise.

Donnie poured the coffee and dumped his load into Shari’s and then added the whipped cream.

Setting her mug down on the corner of the desk he noticed that her skirt had inched up and he caught a glimpse of white panty. Her matching jacket covered a white starched blouse that was buttoned even with her cleavage.

Shari took her mug and sipped a couple of times. “I’ve never had better coffee. I really look forward to it now. I love the vanilla.”

I was sitting in front of her. I slid my hand up her thigh and played with her bush through her panties. Her thighs opened a little. Her eyes were closed and she was making little mewing noises. I pulled her panty aside and slipped my finger in her hot moist slit. With my other hand I squeezed her ample breast and felt her nipple go stiff.

“Come on Shari, let’s go to lunch.”

We hurriedly took the elevator to the parking garage. I watched her short skirt hike up as she got in the car. Her full bush and plump cunt lips came into view. I had slipped her panties off up in the office. I drove like a madman to the motel.

I tried to calm myself a little in the room. “Would you like a drink, Shari?”

“No thank you, I can’t drink.”

I’m wondering, why can’t she drink. She had a couple the last time she was here.

“Why can’t you have a drink?”

Even under my control, I could tell that something was upsetting her. She seemed to hesitate.

“I’m pregnant.” Her voice quivered.

“Congratulations, that’s a good thing isn’t it?”

“No it’s not. I don’t know how I got pregnant.”

Yeah, right, how do you not know how you got knocked up? Obviously her husband had gotten her pregnant.

“Shari, what do you mean you don’t know how you got pregnant? What about your husband?”

“My husband is in the middle east where his company sent him. He’s building houses and buildings over there. He’s been over there for five months. I’m a little over three months pregnant. I haven’t been with anyone but my husband since we’ve been married.”

She obviously has a boyfriend on the side. She didn’t seem to be that type of girl though.

“So when do you think you conceived?”

“I tried to figure that out. It was some time around the last time I was here.”

BAM! It hit me right in the face. I was pretty sure that I was the one who knocked her up! This was something I hadn’t even thought about. Every woman I had fucked so far, it was safe to assume that they were on some kind of birth control. I assumed she was too.

“Shari, are you on birth control?”

“No, I figured since my husband was going to be gone for six to eight months, there was no need.”

Fuck! I had gotten this beautiful black woman pregnant. I had some decisions to make. I could just keep quiet and she’d never know, but that was the coward’s way out. I had to let her know.

“Shari, you will remember everything we do today.”

I pulled her to me and we kissed long and deep. Our tongues searching for the other’s. I slowly undressed her and lay her back on the bed. I sucked her nipples and trailed my tongue down her stomach. As I kissed her belly I realized that my seed was growing in her. I finally reached her curly thick bush and let my tongue slide down the length of her slit. I found her clit and gently sucked it in my mouth rolling my tongue all around it. Her ass came off the bed pushing against my sucking mouth. This woman was delicious. Then she was there. Arching her back. I rode her thrusts keeping my mouth on her cunt, flicking and licking her clit. I drank freely of her juice. She filled my mouth with her nectar of the gods. I licked, I sucked, I lapped at her pussy, not wanting to loose one delicious drop of her cum.

I crawled up on top of her and popped the head of my cock into her pussy. She was thrusting up to me, to suck my meat into her cunt. I pushed my dick deep into her. She fucked against me, rubbing her clit against the base of my cock. She was cumming again. I pounded her snatch and fired my huge load into the depths of her love tunnel.

We lay side by side. I looked at her face. “Shari, I’m the one who got you pregnant.”

“How can that be? This is the first time that we’ve made love. I’m not sure how this happened. I’ve never been unfaithful to my husband.”

“No, Baby, the last time you were here we fucked up a storm.” “Why don’t I remember that?

“I don’t know.” I lied. “If you haven’t been with anyone but your husband since you’ve gotten married, then I’m your guy.”

She lay there digesting this information.

“What am I going to tell LeVon when he comes back. He’ll divorce me!”

“Then I take it you’re going to keep the baby?”

“Well, of course.”

“When the time comes we’ll just have to tell him.” I wasn’t going to let her go through this not knowing if I’d take responsibility.

As we were leaving, my head was in the clouds. I wasn’t sure what I was thinking. I was getting ready to back out of the parking space when a familiar car pulled behind me blocking me in. I looked in the side mirror and saw Eileen smiling at me. Before I could react, she was gone. I broke another one of Norm’s rules. I let down my guard.

I told Shari that she should tell her husband and that we’d play it by ear.

When I got home that night I was tired and troubled. I didn’t see the familiar car in the drive way.

I walked in the kitchen and Mary came over to me and kissed my lips. We have company, Sweetheart. There at the table was Eileen and surfer boy!

Mary said that she had made chicken and invited them to join us. I was informed that my brother John was out of town again.

“I’ll be back as soon as I wash up.” I went in the bathroom and jerked off a quick load. I didn’t know what this bitch was up to , but I knew it was no good.

I helped Mary get the food ready. We were having mashed potatoes, so I just dumped my load in with the butter and milk. They were pretty creamy. We sat down to eat.

Eileen asked me to pass my plate. “White or would you prefer DARK meat?” The smile on her face told me what she was up to.

We ate with light conversation. Surfer boy [Troy] didn’t have much to say. The kids finished first as usual and asked to be excused. They both wanted to go next door to finish a school project with our neighbor’s kid. I gave them the go ahead.

Mary was standing by the sink cleaning the dishes. She was still in her short green skirt and pale yellow blouse. Eileen was wearing a short tan skirt with dark brown boots. She had a jersey pullover on which outlined her nipples perfectly.

I glanced at Troy and winked. A quizzical look came on his face.

“Eileen.”

“Yes?”

“Why don’t you show Troy how you love to eat Mary’s pussy?”

Even surfer boy picked up on that.

Eileen slid from her chair onto her knees and spun Mary around till her ass rested against the sink. Eileen’s hands pushed up Mary’s skirt till her panties came into view. Troy shifted to get a better view. Eileen pushed my wife’s panties aside and buried her tongue into her cunt. Mary’s knees buckled as Eileen nibbled on her clit.

Troy had moved behind Eileen and raised her skirt. My sister-in-law wasn’t wearing panties. Troy dropped his pants and slipped a not so small cock deep into Eileen’s pussy. Eileen had momentarily stopped eating Mary, so I took the opportunity to have Mary straddle Eileen and pushed her gash in front of Troy’s mouth. He went for her cunt like a bass to a fly. I moved over and shoved my cock in Eileen’s mouth.

“Do you want to want to fuck my wife, Troy?”

“Yeah, man. She’s fucking hot!”

I pulled Mary off Eileen and positioned her bending over the table. Troy knew what to do. Slipping out of Eileen, he stood and in one swift push buried his meat in my wife. He started fucking her hard. Mary was moaning and I knew she was cumming on Troy’s cock. I took Troy’s position behind Eileen and fucked her hard. Mary caught my attention when she squealed. Troy had taken his sopping wet dick out of Mary’s pussy and had half of it buried in her ass. I had only been in Mary’s ass two or three times. It was something we just never really got into. Troy was finally in to the balls and Mary was rotating her ass to get every inch. Troy growled and unleashed his load in Mary’s ass. As his cum lubricated her more he started to fuck her again and harder than before. Mary was bucking back into him and screaming for him to fuck her harder.

I felt my own orgasm approaching. I pulled out of Eileen and moved around her and slid my cock in her mouth and unloaded. She sucked greedily and swallowed as fast as she could. Just as I pulled my dick from her mouth, Troy fired his second load in my wife’s ass. Mary was collapsed on the table and looked like she had passed out. Troy flopped onto the chair. Mary’s tight little ass was still convulsing and a stream of Troy’s cum oozed out of her rosebud.

I simply said in a quiet voice, “You both will remember what happened here.” Troy didn’t even open his eyes.

Eileen and Troy were leaving. Eileen had a look on her face that she was totally confused. Troy grinned, “Man, you got a hot piece of ass there.”

“Goodnight Troy, goodnight Eileen.” Out the door they went.

“What got into Eileen?” Mary asked.

“Did she make you cum?” I asked. “You liked Troy in your ass didn’t you?”

“Yes I came. She’s really good. Yes I liked Troy in my ass. I wish you could have fucked my pussy at the same time. “

“I bet you’d like to have three or four cocks at once wouldn’t you?”

“God, Donnie, I can almost cum just thinking about it.”

The problem with Eileen was pretty much handled. She had no leverage. I still had a mess with Shari.

I got in to work the next morning and there were the usual pile of messages waiting for me. I browsed through them and spotted one from Shari. I picked up the phone and dialed the number. The conversation was short and sweet. Shari had told her husband that there was an emergency and that he had to come home as soon as possible. She said she told him that she couldn’t discuss it over the telephone. Shari said that he said he would be back on the next flight. I told her that when he got home, maybe it might be better if Mary and I were there with her. She agreed. I told her not to worry, it would all work out. I hung up.

What the hell did I know. How was I going to make this alright? I hadn’t even told Mary yet, and I would have to. I was thinking, the power to control women was nothing to be taken lightly.

That night as Mary and I were in bed I told her. Mary’s reaction was calm, almost analytical. She certainly wasn’t angry with me for fucking Shari. Mary looked at me and asked, half to herself, “How does a woman get pregnant now-a-days unless she wants to. All the birth control around, I just don’t understand.”

“Honey, her husband was going to be gone for six to eight months and she just stopped taking the pill. I guess when we got together it just slipped her mind in the heat of the moment. I guess she wasn’t planning on screwing anyone.”

“Donnie, her husband, if I know men is going to be furious.”

“That’s why I thought it would be better if we were there when she told him. She’s really a nice person and I didn’t mean to mess up their lives.”

“Of course you didn’t, Baby. I know you didn’t mean to knock her up. I bet any of the guys I’ve fucked have never even given it a thought.”

We finished off the night with a fantastic fuck. While I pounded Mary’s cunt I had thoughts of Troy buried in her ass. Mary was cumming for the second time so I had all the lubrication I needed. I pushed Mary’s legs up on my shoulders and let my cock slip from her slick hole. As soon as the head of my wet dick touched her rosebud Mary opened her eyes.

“Yes, fuck my ass, Baby.”

I popped the head passed her rim. I felt like I had a rubber band stretched around my cock. I inched in a little and backed up so the pussy juice could wet her ass. I got a little over half way when Mary bucked up against me and I slid balls deep into her hot tight ass. She screamed with pleasure. I only lasted three or four more strokes before I painted her anal tunnel with my cum. I started to ease out but Mary stopped me. She managed to swing around and we were in a spoon with my still hard dick poking her asshole. For the first time in ten years I went to sleep with my meat lodged in Mary’s hot ass.

The next day I got a call from Shari telling me her husband would be home day after tomorrow. I told her Mary and I would be there.

Although our companies were located in the same area, Shari lived almost two hours away. Mary and I arrived and Shari let us in. I introduced them and they actually seemed to like each other. Shari excused herself to answer the phone.

“I can see why she turns you on, she’s hot and beautiful. You know I’d like to see your white dick slide in that black bush. After all, you watched black cock fuck me.”

I was just thinking, I hoped her husband wasn’t the fly into a rage, homicidal kind of guy.

Shari returned and said, “That was LeVon, he’ll be here in about twenty minutes.”

Shari was ,to say the least, extremely nervous. She was pacing. I watched her tight round high ass move in her jeans as she paced back and forth. I glanced over at Mary and she was watching too.

Twenty minutes seemed like two hours. Then we heard the car pull in the drive. Shari went to the door. Mary and I listened to their voices and apparently some hugging and kissing. Then they came into the room.

I’m not a small guy at 6’1“, 205, but LeVon was large. He was about 6’4” and probably went 225. He was lean and muscled from construction work. Shari had told me that even though he was one of the bosses, he was a hands on type of boss.

Mary and I stood up. The look on LeVon’s face was confusion. Quickly, Shari introduced us. I noticed that his hands were large and his grip was very strong. I wasn’t feeling very secure at the moment.

“Do you want a drink, Honey?” Shari asked her husband.

“No, no thanks, Baby. I just want to get to this emergency. What’s going on?”

Shari started to cry. I felt like shit because, frankly, I was half scared. I wasn’t afraid of my physical well being, I could handle myself, but I just didn’t want a lot of ranting and raving and name calling and destroying things. Besides, this was all my fault.

Before anyone could say anything, Mary stood up and went over to LeVon.

“Please, sit down. It’s not that anyone is dying or anything that extreme, however it is a very serious matter. A matter, that after you are aware of all the facts, I think I have a solution to.”

“Lady, Ugh, Mary is it? What the hell are you talking about?”

“Your wife is pregnant, LeVon.”

“WHAT?”

His head turned toward his wife. Shari was staring at him through tear filled eyes. His eyes went from amazement to confusion to anger. Then he barked the typical male question.

“WHO? Who is the son-of-a bitch. Shari, I can’t believe this!”

If ever it was possible for an extremely dark skinned black man to turn red with rage it was now. His muscles were tight but his mind was calm. He was rational enough to see Shari glance over at me and, in that instant, knew who had dicked his wife. His glare now turned to me and he rose from his chair. I did the same. Right now I hated Mr. Murphy and his fucked up law.

LeVon took a step toward me and I flexed, readying myself for an assault. Then as he took another step he suddenly stopped and turned toward Mary. He looked at her face with the same confused stare as Frankenstein’s monster did when he stared at his creator and didn’t understand in the old movie. As I watched him, he reminded me of Frankenstein’s monster in more ways than one.

Mary reached out and touched his arm. “LeVon, sit down. Let me talk to you.”

Then he lunged. I side stepped but still got knocked down. I fell over the chair. We were both on our feet and he charged again. I ducked the round house but caught the one to the mid section. As I was going down I lashed out with my foot and caught him in the groin. There we were, me on my ass trying to catch my breath and LeVon on his knees grimacing in pain and holding his balls. The girls came running to us.

Crawling off the floor, we got into our seats and stared each other down.

“As I was going to say.” interjected Mary, “LeVon, I think I have a possible solution to this sticky situation.

“I’m so fucking mixed up right now.” LeVon gasped, “Shari how could you. With a white dude yet.”

Mary was on her knees in front of LeVon. For the first time, LeVon was looking at Mary for the beautiful woman she was. Mary placed his face in her hands.

“LeVon, you and Shari are a beautiful couple. You love each other. My husband and I love each other also. We believe that nothing can break that love. Not even when I’m watching him with another woman or when he’s watching me with a man. My husband and your wife have fucked, LeVon. He’s gotten her pregnant. Shari wants the baby. I know you didn’t get the chance to make your baby yet. I’m offering you myself, LeVon. We can all move on and love, not hate and lose.”

LeVon’s eyes were on Mary’s cleavage. They worked their way up to her face.

“I’m going to stop my birth control tonight. You are going to fuck me, LeVon. You’re going to fuck me until you knock me up with your baby. Then, LeVon, you and Shari and Donnie and me are going to become good friends and we’re going to watch our children grow up. We’re going to love these kids and never let them down.”

spyman
spyman
39 Followers
12