Secrets of the Deep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But somehow, it felt like her heart was breaking, like somehow she'd already fallen in love with this woman she had never met and their relationship was doomed from the start.

Chastity heard the sound of a helicopter flying overhead and turned to get a look at it. It descended on the grass of the quad, and a beautiful red-haired woman stepped out. She took one good look in Chastity's direction and big smile spread across her face.

Her hair was tied back in a pony-tail that trailed to just below her bottom, and though she was wearing a practical-looking leather coat and pants, they looked both expressive and elegant on her very feminine body. Chastity couldn't help staring, trying desperately to memorize every little detail.

She had never met a woman who looked so free, so powerful, unless it was the nymph Lena. But Lena always acted a bit like a bratty teenager. Chastity tried to compose her thoughts. She didn't want think about Lena now, nor Alia, not when she was struggling so much to fit into human society.

Chastity decided she would be better off walking out to meet the strange woman, who she was sure was Nadia. She got up from the table, leaving her food where it was. When she was close enough, the woman put out her hand. When Chastity shook her hand, Nadia pulled her closer and gave her a big hug, as though she was a friend she hadn't seen for years.

Other students began to gather, attracted by the sound of the helicopter's engine, and Chastity began to feel nervous and a little modest.

"Right, helicopters draw attention," Nadia said, as though she had just now realized it. Her voice was very clear and crisp, and she spoke slowly and with a bit of an accent. "Perhaps the two of us ought to go someplace more private. Your dorm room, perhaps?"

"What about the helicopter? You can't just leave it here," Chastity protested.

"I don't think anyone is going to steal it," Nadia replied with a elegant little chuckle.

"But it's got to be illegal! You could be arrested," Chastity said.

Nadia put her hand in her pocket and activated some sort of remote control. The chopper suddenly took off and disappeared into the distance.

"There, all better," Nadia said with a knowing smile. Chastity's mouth hung open.

"Impressive, yes? I programmed it myself. It was a bitch installing Linux onto this old Soviet chopper, but as you can see, it was well worth the effort," Nadia said, with a smile that could almost pass as modest.

"Wow!" Chastity replied, staring up at the aircraft as it soared out of the school grounds. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" she asked, directing her attention back to her new acquaintance. The two of them were heading up the stairs to Chastity's dorm room.

"It can wait," Nadia replied, unzipping her coat and adjusting her undershirt to show as much skin as possible. "It's been hours since I've had a good fuck."

Chastity laughed and pulled her keys out of her backpack to unlock the door.

Nadia sat down on Chastity's bed and spread her legs apart, touching herself through the material of her pants so suggestively that Chastity could hardly keep her hands to herself.

Chastity moved over towards her bed and pushed the other woman back until she fell on her back, her long red ponytail fanned out behind her neck. Chastity gasped and began struggling with Nadia's top, peeling the coat off her like the skin off a fruit. The package she had received yesterday was still in the garbage can by her desk, where she had roughly tossed it. Her black computer was in screensaver mode and scrolled Nadia's message across the screen.

Chastity unsnapped the buttons on Nadia's leather pants and pulled them down her legs. Nadia helped by wriggling out of them. Chastity was so shocked to see that Nadia wasn't wearing any panties that she had to use all her willpower to refrain from losing herself and eating Nadia's pussy. That was the one thing she could never let herself do, create other women like herself.

She hesitated for a second with her head between the other woman's legs, trying to brace herself against the sudden urge to do something what she really shouldn't. Nadia looked down at her with the face of a five-year-old ready to throw a temper tantrum.


Chastity stood back up and began to kiss Nadia roughly on the face and neck, her hands slipping beneath the shirt to clutch at her Nadia's round breasts. Nadia almost didn't react, as though she had missed out on what she really wanted and had no interest in anything else. Even when Chastity reached her hand down to her clit and began to rub it, Nadia only barely writhed under her touch.

"What's wrong? " Chastity asked, her hair draping down to the sides of Nadia's head. "Do you need to talk first, after all?"

Nadia smiled bravely, tears beginning to form in her eyes. She reached up and kissed Chastity hard on the mouth, stroking her back lovingly as she did so.

Chastity moaned around Nadia's mouth. Even after months as a nymph, it never ceased to surprise her now much she enjoyed something as simple as being kissed. But she refused to let herself get distracted. She reminded herself as she plunged two of her fingers into Nadia's pussy, she wasn't going to lose herself. Nadia was stalling and she didn't know why. Something about Chastity's hesitation to lick her pussy had bothered her. There was obviously more to this situation than Chastity realized.

Nadia's hand slipped down to Chastity's clit and she began to stroke it frantically, sending little shocks of pleasure through Chastity's body. It felt so good that Chastity almost forgot herself and let go of everything. She really was so easily manipulated by sex.

Chastity climaxed quickly, and Nadia seemed to come also. The two of them pumped their hips into each other, nearly crushing their hands in the process.

"Now let's talk!" Chastity said firmly. She sat up and wiped off some of the juices that were flowing down her leg. "I want you to tell me why you've gone through all the trouble of contacting me. I mean, for heaven's sake, you hacked into my computer! You landed a helicopter in the courtyard! You must want something from me."

"Right now, I want you to eat my pussy." Nadia whispered into her ear, wrapping her arms around Chastity's neck seductively.

Hearing Nadia talk like that had a powerfully affect on Chastity's body and she almost lost the last of her restraint. She only vaguely remember the inhibition, the promise to herself that she would make no other women be like her, which was the only thing that kept her tongue from all the other women's pussies the entire time she was at this university. The promise was like a faint spark in the back of her mind, burning brightly but at a great distance.

Chastity's tongue flicked against Nadia's upper inner thigh, as though she was teasing herself and Nadia, not quite giving either one of them what they really wanted. But the teasing was enough to make Nadia writhe in longing.

"Nadia!" Chastity moaned into the flesh of the other woman's leg. "I want to. I really, really want to, but I can't! Don't make me explain it to you."

"You don't have to explain," Nadia said, uncoiling her legs from around Chastity's neck and sitting up cross-legged on the bed, looking both proud and pouting. "You're under a spell. A curse, you might say. And you don't want to give it to me. But what you don't understand is that I know. That's why I went to all the trouble of finding you and making contact. I want to be what you are. It's been my dream ever since I was a little girl. I know all about your issues with the McKinley Company, and know I can be valuable to you. That's what I was trying to tell you with my messages. That's the reason for the flair."

Chastity couldn't help put feel a little hurt and used. Nadia was only interested in her because she was a nymph. There were no other feelings attached to this at all, not even the desire for good sex. There was no reason for it to be her. Any nymph would have done the trick, Persephone or Angelica or Stephanie or Lena. Lena?

"What did you say your last name was again?" Chastity asked.

"Menshikova," Nadia replied.

"So you're what, Lena's great-great granddaughter or something?" Chastity asked incredulously.

"Great-grand niece, actually," Nadia said, her eyes narrowing as if she was having trouble understanding what Chastity was saying or somehow couldn't believe they were talking about the same person. "But there would be many more greats than that. Elena Petrovna Menshikova disappeared during the time of Catherine the Great, or so family legends say. I'm assuming you know they are more than just legends, or am I wrong?"

"Wait. Hold on a minute. Catherine the Great?! What was that, late 1700s? Are you telling me that I spoke to a two-hundred-year-old woman?"

"So you have met Lena!" Nadia exclaimed, grabbing Chastity by the shoulders. "You've got to take me to her. I've got to see her with my own eyes. I need to know for sure that she is real!"

"I saw her a couple of months ago. I met her while I was doing research on Vancouver Island. But I don't have any reason to suspect that she's still there."

"Take me there anyway. There might be a trace of her we can track!" Nadia said, putting back on her jeans. Her face looked desperate, which was odd on such a powerful woman. Chastity found it almost frightening. "There has so be some clue, some lead. And if there isn't, what would be the loss? It would be a little vacation for the two of us. I have enough money to treat you like a queen. Imagine it! Moonlight walks on the beach, fucking all night in our own indoor Jacuzzi, any kind of food you want flown in from anywhere in the word. It would all be ours if you come with me."

"No. I'm not going back," Chastity said without hesitation. "You have no idea what I went through to leave them. I need to live my life the way I want. I can't let people like you and Lena tell me how to live my life. If I go back, I'll have to run away all over again. They might grab me and force me to stay. I can't live that way, I just can't!"

Nadia listened to Chastity as though she couldn't understand a word she said, although that of course was not the case.

"You have a chance to be something important, something that transcends reality as most people know it. You're going to give it up because of some fear of commitment?"

"That's not what I said at all. I never asked to be part of this stupid fight against the McKinley Company. I was dragged into it when they raped my best friend. Why would I ever want to be part of their group after they did something like that? I want no part of it!" Chastity had to stop herself. She was nearly yelling at this woman, who she hardly knew anything about. This wasn't the proper way to discuss important matters.

"I see," Nadia said, her voice even. "You feel about the nymphs the same way I feel about my apartment in Moscow. I suppose that can't be helped. I just wanted you for company, mostly. I get lonely on long plane trips and need constant stimulation. But since you don't want to go, please give me the coordinates for this beach and I'll go talk to them myself."

Chastity went to her desk to get the papers related to her trip, but she turned when she heard a beeping in Nadia's pocket.

Nadia swore loudly in Russian and pulled a device from her coat pocket that looked like a regular cell phone, but most probably wasn't.

"Fuck, I thought it would take longer than this for them to track me! Your Homeland Security budget must have paid off," Nadia said with a cynical grin.

"Don't tell me you're some kind of a terrorist!" Chastity said, almost impressed.

Nadia laughed. "Your security organizations couldn't tell a terrorist from a cat in a sack. Let's just say my presence in America is not welcome and chalk it up to old Cold War politics. You might also be interested that there are men when with questionable ethics and orders to take hostages headed towards your dorm room right this moment. You don't happen to have a back door, do you? Oh, I see there's a window."

"You're shitting me!" Chastity said.

"Afraid not," Nadia replied. "So, you're on the third floor. Good, if it was any higher, it wouldn't be safe to jump. I don't assume you've ever been parachuting?"

"Once with my brother, just before I started college," Chastity replied, feeling rather apprehensive.

"Good enough." Nadia said. She was opening the bathroom window and pulling off the screen. "You do remember: feet, butt, back, yes?"

"Yes," Chastity said breathlessly. Were they really going to jump? There didn't seem to be any real reason! No one was hammering on the door or anything. But there was the noise of cars outside, which bothered her.

"You've got to trust me," Nadia said. "Things like this have to be done quickly to escape capture. You go first. I'll be right behind you."

"You've got to be kidding!" Chastity protested, looking down at the manicured lawn three stories down and the little bit of sidewalk that separated it from the wall of the dorm building. "This is like a leap of faith or something. How do I even know for sure that you'll follow me?"

"Oh, I will," Nadia said, glancing towards the door. "Honestly, I can't wait to get out of here. But if I go first, you might freak out and not jump, and I don't want that on my consciousness."

"I'm frightened," Chastity said, but she was climbing up on the bathtub and out the window.

"Of course you are. Don't give in to it. If you hang out of the window by your arms and kick off your with your legs, you'll clear the pavement and decrease the length of your fall."

"Okay," Chastity said. She had the expression of a deer in a car's headlights. But she dangled out the window the way Nadia told her. And after only the slightest of hesitation, she pushed off, landing beautifully in the grass and then running off so that Nadia wouldn't hit her when she landed.

The way Nadia moved could only be described as elegant and calculated, and she got up from the grass without the slightest injury. Chastity had a cut on her bare butt from the impact, which bled a little before healing. The nymph herself was out of breath, but none the worse for wear and actually a little excited that she had done something so hazardous and unusual.

But she was still surprised that she didn't see any signs of conflict, and was beginning to think Nadia was only manipulating her, until she heard the sound of a door being broken in and got a glimpse of three men with what looked like assault rifles rushing into her dorm room.

Nadia prodded her and they ran. Oh, thank goodness she was a good runner, because Nadia was fast. Chastity didn't want to believe what was going on, and in fact she didn't really believe it, even though it was really happening.

Her mind was blank. She wasn't conscious of why she was running. She was as scared as she ever was in her entire life, and at the same time she still couldn't completely believe in the woman that was at her side. Everything that was happening just seemed so fantastic, it must be some sort of a setup. Maybe the people with guns were really Nadia's allies. It couldn't be the government! Chastity hadn't done anything wrong, and it wasn't her fault if Nadia had. She didn't know, though she was pretty sure she wouldn't have handed Nadia over to the authorities if she did.

"Stop thinking so much! It's slowing down your running," Nadia panted. "We need to get clear before I can call for a plane to pick us up. I don't want them to start shooting down planes. That might lead to some sort of major international incident."

Suddenly, Chastity felt someone grab her from behind and kicked back hard, sending the man back a couple of feet and onto the ground. But he obviously had military training, and so got up quickly.

Nadia pulled a device out of her coat and threw it to Chastity. It was a taser. Her father had given her one at one time to take with her when she went jogging.

"Take this and run," Nadia said, turning to take on the man and two others who were approaching.

"I can't leave you. I can fight too!" Chastity said. "I heal quicker! They can't kill me."

"They can do worse!" Nadia said. "Ever been tortured? It's not fun." She dodged a man's gun and succeeded in throwing him over her hip.

"Why don't they just shoot us?" Chastity asked Nadia while she punched and kicked at the fellow who was attacking her. "I'd think it would be easier than attacking us straight out like this."

"Stun guns," Nadia said, securing one from the man she had thrown. "They want a sure shot. Governments are cheapskates. Besides, two cute girls like us shouldn't be any kind of a threat. Oh, shit!" A tranquilizer dart had hit her in the arm.

"I guess I underestimated the defense budget," Nadia said with a laugh as she pulled the dart out of her arm. "I've got about a minute before I pass out from that," she said. "We need to hide."

Chastity zapped the man who was closest to her and then ran behind Nadia. They weren't that far from a body of water. Didn't she read somewhere that runaway slaves used to go through water to hide their scent? No, that's if there were dogs What if she ripped Nadia's clothes off and turned her into a nymph? She definitely didn't want to do that. She promised herself that she would never turn anyone into a nymph. It wouldn't be fair to them. But then again, Nadia wanted it! But then again, Chastity didn't really know how this super healing thing worked! I might not be quick enough to keep Nadia from passing out. Anyway, if they stopped they'd be caught for sure. What could she do?

Nadia just collapsed in the middle of a step. her foot hit the ground at a weird angle an her whole body buckled under her. The men who were following them laughed.

One man pointed a gun at Chastity and fired it. It wasn't a tranquilizer gun, but a pistol he had pulled out. The bullet hit her in the back, where it ricocheted off a rib and punctured a lung before leaving her body.

Chastity fell down forward on top of her friend. She was only partially conscious when they bound her, and then she lost consciousness.