Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_______

Chad looked around, trying to clear his head. "What the hell was that? Where are we?" he said angrily.

"We're in my world Chad. I got tired of waiting and just grabbed you," Feather replied. Chad turned towards her, his jaw dropped open.

"You're a...Elf...for real?"

"Yes, pointy ears and everything. I tried to tell you the truth Chad. Like all men, you were being stubborn. I mean human," she replied annoyingly.

"Where's this castle that at?" he said looking around.

"We aren't there yet. This is deeper in the forest where my family and I live," Feather said walking to a very large Oak tree. Chad followed her into the large hole lighted with candles, giving it a soft glow. When he stood in the center of the room, he noticed some things were clearly from his world.

"Mom, I'm back," Feather yelled out.

From the stairway along the wall, a woman came strolling down. As she got closer, he could make out her features. She was a stunning woman with the bluest eyes he'd ever seen. Her strawberry blond hair was hanging down to the small of her back, and braded with tiny flowers along the side. Chad thought he was looking at an Angel.

When she passed Chad, he saw her stare at him with confusion. He also noticed that she wore the same perfume as her daughter.

"Feather where have you been, I've been so worried," she scolded her as she put her arms around her.

"I'm fine Mom, I was with Shea. Mom, you better brace yourself. Shea was taken from the human world...by Marrow," Feather told her.

"No it can't be! He can't get any Tulok root!" she cried out.

"He did mom. Now we have to get her back. This is Shea's Husband, Chad. He's a Human. Chad this is my mother, Leonia."

"Nice to meet you Leonia. I can see where Feather gets her looks from," Chad said.

"I thought Shea might have married a human. Did you know about Shea, or are you playing catch up?" she asked.

"I still think I'm dreaming," Chad replied, looking around at the inside of he large oak.

"Well you're not dreaming, so you better get used to it," Leonia snapped at him.

"Mom listen, we came here first so I could round up some help. If we're going up against Marrow, then we're going to need all the help we can get," Feather said, slinging her bow across her back.

"I hope you do honey. But I'm afraid you may not find many willing to face off with Marrow," Leonia replied sadly.

"I'll be back by morning, in the mean time keep, 'him', out of trouble. Chad, try not to be a normal human and run off in the woods alone. Listen to my mom, for your own safety," Feather said as she headed for the entrance.

"Chad why don't you have a seat, I'll get us a couple of drinks. Then you can tell me all about your world, and how you met Princess Shea," Leonia said as she led Chad to a padded wooden bench. Leonia returned carrying two large wooden cups. Handing one to Chad, she sat in a chair across from him, taking a long drink.

"So tell me about you and Shea," Leonia asked. Chad told her about meeting Susan on an Island a year ago. He included 'some' of the fun they had together since. "Why in the world would she pick a weird name like Susan?" Leonia asked.

'This doesn't seem weird to you Leonia?' he thought.

Chad took some more sips of the drink. It was starting to make him feel a little weird. "I hope this isn't made from that root thing. God knows what will happen then," he mumbled.

"I'm sorry Chad, what was that?" Leonia asked.

Catching himself, Chad continued. "In my world, Susan is a pretty common name for a woman. Trust me, she definitely is a woman," Chad told her, the last part a little quieter. "Actually I guess she's a Forest Nymph Princess," he added.

"Now can I ask you some questions Leonia?" he asked. The Elvin mother nodded her head in approval. "You keep asking about my world. Yet I see some things here that are clearly from there. How is it you have this stuff? Do you go back and forth like Feather does?"

"No Chad. I haven't for a very long time. Feather likes to bring things back. It makes it a little easier here. There are a few nice beds upstairs and some other things, pots, pans, things like that. I can tell you this Chad. A mattress is much nicer than tree leaves."

"The other thing is Rum, I'm I big Rum lover," she added. "I mix that with a special berry juice and presto, instant cocktail."

"I must say Leonia, you make a mean drink. I was starting to think that you might have mixed it with that root thing. It's pretty potent when you light it," Chad told her finishing off the drink. Leonia giggle at the thought. She has been on the receiving end when Tulok root was burned.

Leonia stood up to take his cup and refill it. She leaned over towards him. As she did, Chad got a quick glimpse of the top of her swelling breasts. She noticed him staring and smiled.

"Don't feel embarrassed Chad, when humans come to the forest, they tend to have a little more libido," she said.

Leonia took his cup, noticing Chad turning three shades of red. It had been some time since a man noticed her ample charms. The thought of it made her nipples tingle. Smiling down at him, she turned to get them another drink. When she came back, she purposely bet down to give Chad another quick glance.

Chad decided to change the subject before he got himself in trouble. "So where's your husband at?" Chad asked nervously.

Leonia stared down at her cup, as if remembering something unpleasant. "About four years ago we were out in the Forest, just taking a walk, when Marrow came at us from behind a large tree. He went straight after my husband and hit him hard. He hit the ground, and I could tell he was pretty bad off..."

"It ok Leonia, you don't need to go any further," he told her.

"It doesn't hurt as much any more. In a strange way, it sort of helps," Leonia told him as she straightened up in her chair.

"Anyway, since my husband was severely injured he came after Feather and I. He began to rip at our clothes as we tried to fight him off. I do believe he would have raped us until we were dead, if it wasn't for my husband," Leonia said as she saw her husbands face.

He was able to come up behind him and shove his knife into his back. He told us to run away as fast as we could. So we ran deeper into the forest. I turned back and saw him snap my husband back." Leonia told him with a blank stare on her face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry Leonia," Chad said, touching her hand.

"It's ok Chad. Now you can see why Feather has a strong interest in getting Shea back. We also have to keep the Crystal of Physis out of his hands."

"So you know about the Crystal of Physis then?" Chad asked as he leaned forward.

"I guess you really are playing catch up. A very long time ago, Goddess Artemis guarded the forest. She was one of the 12 Olympians and extremely powerful. As the tale goes, she and Zeus had an argument. He wounded her badly, but before she died, she returned to the forest. The one thing that gave her power was the Crystal of Physis." Chad was listening intently.

"She wanted to keep the forest safe, so Artemis gave the crystal to the kindest woman she knew. Her name was Lesnoia, who guarded the forest for a very long time. Before she died, she handed it down to her only daughter, Bolara," Leonia said, finishing the tale.

Chad leaned back and stared at her, having a hard time processing all this. "Are you telling me that crystal, the Crystal of Physis, belonged to a God?" he asked in astonishment.

"A Goddess to be precise. It is passed from one generation to the next. Since you're new here, and I assume Shea didn't tell you..." Leonia leaned forward and looked deep into Chad's eyes. "Marrow killed Shea's mother, her name was...Bolara."

"Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me! My wife really is that old?" Chad yelled out in amazement.

"Not really Chad. As far as the forest goes, she's quite young. So now, you see why the crystal must remain safe. If the ruling family dies and Marrow gets it, everything that Artemis wanted the forest to become will end." Leonia said.

Chad still had a hard time grasping the information. The two of them talked for most of the day about the Forest, and all the dangers that now exist. As the sun sank down lower over the trees, Leonia got up to make some dinner for them.

"So do humans still have an appetite for good food?" Chad just smiled, thankful that she didn't lean over towards him again.

After a short while she returned. She had two plates of fruits and veggies, along with two more powerful drinks. 'Man this lady can hold her own when it comes to drinking,' Chad thought to himself.

By the time they finished eating, the drinks and the presence of such a beautiful woman were taking its toll on Chad. The front of Chad's pants stretched tightly over his cock, causing a small tent to form. Leonia noticed this and smiled brightly at him.

"Well it looks like you enjoy the food here, or is that tent from the rum?" she asked, laughing at him.

"Sorry about that. I guess this place is getting to me," he said. 'My wife's taken hostage, and then I'm ripped into the forest by an elf. Now I'm sitting here in front of Feather's mom with a ragging hard on - what next,' Chad thought.

"Calm down Chad. One thing you should understand about the Forest. We are all very sexual creatures here. One attribute that we all share is sex, and a lot of it," she said. "If it makes you feel better, all humans get the same, 'problem' so to speak," Leonia said laughing at him

"Oh that's a relief. I thought it was the perfume you got from Feather," he said off handedly.

"That's strange you say that Chad. I'm not wearing any perfume." Leonia stared at him for a moment, and then realized his problem. "Let me ask you Chad, do you ever notice a certain aroma, anytime your wife is near?"

"Yes. I always smell Lilacs," he told her.

"That's because she's a Forest Nymph. Feather has a scent also, I'm sure you noticed it when you first met her. From what she's told me, it drives most human crazy," she said with a laugh.

'That's putting it mildly,' he thought.

Leonia was staring at his crotch, her blue eyes shinning brightly. She stood up and lit some more candles. The flames quickly cast a soft glow around the room. "Chad, do you mind if I ask you another question?" she asked with her back still to Chad.

"No not at all Leonia. What is it?" Chad replied taking a sip of his drink.

Leonia turned towards him as looked him in the eye. "How's my daughter in bed?"

Chad spit his drink out and started coughing. When he caught his breath, he looked back up to her. "I'm sorry. What was that again?" he asked.

"I asked you how my daughter was in bed. I'm sure she's had her turn with you," Leonia said as she slowly approached him.

Chad sat there not knowing what to do. Here was this beautiful woman...Elf, asking about her daughter. "Oh come on now, I have a feeling Feather and Shea had a little fun with you." she said as she sat back down in her chair.

"Now Chad, don't look so shocked. I've known for some time that those two like to have a little, amusement, shall we say. I was just wondering what you thought of her," Leonia said as she ran her fingertips around the outline of her breasts.

The mention of his wife's name brought him out of his state of shock. "Leonia, let me just say that you're an extremely beautiful women. If I wasn't here to get my wife back, I'm sure this would be turning out differently," Chad said trying to backtrack his way out of this.

"Chad I've been without a man in my life for sometime. I've had to take matters into my own hands. You're a human, and here in the forest, that hard cock is not going away by itself. I was hoping since you and Feather won't be leaving till morning, you might be willing to help me with my problem," Leonia said as she started to untie the front of her gown.

"I don't think that would be proper for me. Given the current situation," Chad said, trying to talk sense into this lovely elf.

"There are two things you should know Chad. First, I know you had sex with Feather and Shea. Maybe you did them both at the same time," she said as she pulled the gown down off her shoulders.

Her breasts came into view, and Chad's breath caught in his throat. They were larger than Feathers. Her nipples were like pencil erasers. Leonia brought her hand up to her nipple and started pulling it away from her breast.

Chad looked up from her fingers and stared into her eyes. "You said two things. What's the second?" Chad replied, his voice cracking from the strain.

"The second thing is - I don't want you to be proper. I want you to fuck my brains out with that hard cock of yours," she replied with a whisper.

Leonia let her gown slip down the rest of her body, letting it pile around her feet. Chad could only stare at her. His voice, along with his mind, were now gone. As she slowly approached him, his cock hardened even more in his pants, as if it could get any harder.

"Now I want you to just sit back and let me have a little fun," she said as she knelt between his spread legs. Chad blinked his eyes, thinking this had to be a dream.

Leonia slowly undid Chad's pants, all the while looking into his eyes. Her beauty was so captivating. He could only hope that his heart didn't stop. As she finally removed his pants, Leonia got her first look at Chad's thick cock.

"You have a very beautiful cock Chad," she softly said while stroking him slowly. "Would you mind if I just, suck your cock for a while? It's been such a long time, since I've had something this big in my...fucking throat," Leonia said like an eager whore. Chad couldn't speak. He just nodded his head slowly.

Leonia slowly slid her tongue up the length of his cock. When she reached the top, Leonia ran the bottom side of her tongue over his large leaking head. She repeated this process until she was sure his cock was slick with her spit.

Leonia placed her mouth just above his cock and whispered, "thank you so much." She placed at least four inches into her mouth quickly and held her head there, running her tongue over the velvety surface.

"Oh fuck...shit!" Chad screamed as he felt her mouth engulf him. Leonia's mouth felt like a silk glove wrapped over his cock. His whole body seemed to twitch, as Feather's mom raped him with her mouth.

Slowly she brought her back up, but kept the head nestled between her lips. Taking a breath through her nose, she slowly slid her lips down the now very wet cock. Inch by inch she took more of the pulsing meat into her mouth. Chad couldn't hold still any longer, and placed his hands on the back of her head.

When she swallowed six inches of cock, she felt the pressure on the entrance to her throat. Grabbing Chad's ass, she pulled his hips up, forcing the meat to slip deeper into her mouth.

Chad sensed what she wanted. He forced her head down until all ten inches of his cock, slipped into her throat. When her lips pressed against the base, she snaked her tongue out and began licking his cum filled ball.

Chad felt the increased pressure on his cock, his eyes rolled back in his head. He released his hold when he felt her head coming back up. Leonia let the cock slip out of her mouth, and took in a few deep breaths.

"Oh fuck that felt good! You have no idea how much I've missed doing that," she said after catching her breath.

"Leonia, I think I have a pretty good idea," Chad replied as he ran his thumb over her lips.

Leonia sucked his thumb as she moved her hand up and down the length of his wet cock. Slipping his thumb out of her mouth, she moved her head back down to his cock. "More. I want to suck you all night long," she said as she swallowed his cock once again.

She moved her mouth up and down his cock. It seemed she was jacking him off with her lips. Every time Leonia went down, she took the entire length down her throat. Chad was getting the blowjob of a lifetime. If she kept this up, he would do one of two things. Cum - or pass out. Grabbing her head in his hands, he pulled her sucking mouth off his cock.

"Nooo please let me suck you," she complained.

"Leonia if you keep that up, the rest of the night will be a wash out," he told her. Chad pulled her closer, placed his lips on hers, and slipped his tongue between them. Leonia kissed him back hard, pulling him into her body.

"Let's not waste time going upstairs, I want to fuck you right here, right now!" Leonia told him as she jacked his cock with quick strokes. Chad pulled her up, placing her pussy just above his twitching cock.

"I haven't had something this big in a long time. I'm sure it's gonna hurt a little bit," Leonia said, holding his cock upright.

"Just take your time and go at your own pace," he replied as he sucked a pointed nipple into his mouth. Leonia only had a few inches inside her when she looked down at Chad sucking her one nipple and pulling the other.

"Chad I'm sorry. I can't wait any longer," she cried, as she shoved herself down in one quick move. Leonia screamed loudly as her wet pussy stretched in the matter of a few seconds. The sudden pain that went through her body was so intense, she didn't know if she was screaming from pain, or pleasure.

The sudden pressure on Chad's cock was intense. He screamed with her while her breast was in his mouth. Not from the pressure, but the tip of his cock ram up against her cervix.

"Oh my fucking... I can't believe I took all of it," she cried as she forced more of her tit flesh deeper into his sucking mouth.

Chad let her breast slip out and grabbed her hips. Lifting her up, then slamming her back down onto his soaked cock. Leonia just whimpered, as Chad lifted her up and down repeatedly, making sure she bottomed out each time.

"Fucking shit! That's it Chad, use me...please! Use my cunt to jack your cock off," Leonia screamed out. Chad thought about something when she said that.

He remembered when he was with Feather and Susan. Feather wanted to be used roughly. Maybe Leonia was the same way. When she bottomed out Chad held her there. He began rocking her hips back and forth, forcing her clit to grind against his pelvis.

"Do you like that Leonia? Are you feeling better now that you have a hard pounding cock in your - cunt?" he asked.

Leonia was openly crying, as the pain turned to pleasure. She was talking to him, trying to answer the questions. Chad couldn't make it out. Her words were flowing out to quickly to make any sense. Chad knew that the only way for her to calm down, was to have a powerful orgasm.

He looked up at Leonia's face to see if she was ok. He saw that she overcome with passion. Drool ran down her chin, piling up on the top of her breasts. Chad grabbed her shapely ass checks with one hand. He pulled her forward, and shoved his hips up. This quick movement caused the tip of his cock to separate the entrance to her cervix. With his free hand, he pressed his thumb down on her throbbing clit.

Leonia's head snapped back and her mouth fell open to scream. No sound was coming out. Chad's first thought was that she stopped breathing, so he decided to let her get off. He placed one of her nipples between his teeth and bit down lightly.

The elderly Elf came hard. Leonia's cum shot out of her like a fire hose. Chad heard of women that squirt, but had never seen it, except on the internet. She just kept cumming, and cumming. Chad knew he couldn't hold out any longer.

With his cock lodged into her cervix, he began to shoot one of the biggest loads of his life. Chad screamed out with her, even though she still made no noise. Just as quickly as her climax had overtaken her it stopped. She slump against his now sweaty body.

Leonia had passed out. Thankfully she was still breathing. He had a few women in his day. Chad never thought a woman, Elf really, could cum that much. He knew she was done for the night, so he slowly picked her up in his arms.