Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided on the honest approach. "We haven't had sex."

I waited to hear laughter, but instead she asked, "You've never dipped your little dinky in her snatch?"

My face was now perpetually red.

"N-No, maam...."

"DO YOU WANT THIS JOB OR NOT?"

What does she want from me? "Y-Yes, maam...I do want the job!"

"Prove it to us---when we ask a question, we want to hear a compete answer...let's try this again: Have you ever dipped your little dinky into Sarah's luscious snatch?"

It was at this very moment my heart and soul melded with my mother. I had to face the harsh truth that reality is the worst bitch-slap there is...I knew I only had two choices: work for Massengale, or this strange woman...I now totally understood my mother!

"No, maam..."

"NO MAAM WHAT?"

"I, uh...no, maam, I've never dipped my little dinky into Sarah's luscious snatch."

"Good boy...now was that so difficult?"

"No, maam..."

"I don't like 'Maam...if you want this job you will address me as 'Mistress', do you understand me, boy?"

I fought back the tears in my eyes. "Y-Yes, Mistress!"

She had yet to look up from the computer monitor but had somehow managed to completely emasculate me in less than a minute.

"So if Sarah has a luscious snatch---that means you've tasted it, right?"

OH MY GOD---SHE'S THE ONE WHO SAID SARAH HAS A LUSCIOUS SNATCH---WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME?

"I—uh...yes..."

"FULL SENTENCES BOY---AND ADDRESS ME PROPERLY!!"

"I—I--I'm sorry, Mistress...yes...I've tasted Sarah's luscious snatch."

"Do you eat her cunt on a regular basis?"

Oh God, when will this end?

"Yes, Mistress, I eat her cunt on a regular basis."

"How often do you eat her cunt?"

Oh jeezzz...

"I eat her cunt three nights a week, Mistress."

"How often do you give her orgasms?"

"Three nights a week, Mistress."

And after all this time she finally looked up from the computer and stared straight at me.

"So, are you telling us that you're such a good cunt-licker that she cums every time you eat her out?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"YES WHAT, BOY?"

Oh nooo...

"Yes, Mistress...I make Sarah cum every time I eat her cunt."

"Do you believe this boy, Bradley?"

And from behind me I heard his answer.

"He sounds awfully braggadocious to me, Mistress!"

"What do you think of him so far, Bradley, do you like him?"

"I don't know, Mistress, all I can see are his clothes!"

"Good point! Do you think he's boxers or briefs, Bradley?"

And in the most faggotty voice I've ever heard he replied, "Oooo, Mistress---he's definitely tightie-whities!"

I KNEW what was coming next---I KNEW if I didn't run from the room now I would be lost forever---I KNEW what my response would be....

"Okay, Cutie---strip down to your undies!"

And in a voice I didn't recognize, I said, "Yes, Mistress."

I began to unbutton my shirt then suddenly I felt Bradley's hands on me.

"Oh please---may I, Mistress---may I?" he excitedly asked in a high-pitched squeal.

"Forgive me for not thinking of you, Bradley, of course you may!"

"Thank you, Mistress---thank you!"

Bradley stood in front of me, inches away. He was three-inches taller than me, and from what I could see, in extremely good shape.

He slowly unbuttoned my shirt, all-the-while gloating in my face. This was my last chance to escape. To this day, I believe Mistress was reading my mind.

"You know, Cutie, you are free to leave anytime you want...but if you do, you will never have another opportunity like this the rest of your miserable little life!"

Opportunity???

"What do you want, Cutie...do you want to leave, or do you want Bradley to take down your slacks?"

I stood before the most powerful woman I'd ever met---a woman so strong, one word or even a glance from her and I was helpless as a little boy. And the worst part was, I had a rock-hard, throbbing erection that couldn't wait to be released.

Once again I asked myself if I wanted to work for Massengale...the answer was clear.

"I—I, uh, I want Bradley to take down my slacks, Mistress," I quickly said.

"Well then, ask him nicely, dear."

I was beyond mortification. I was so totally aroused by her strength and charisma, I knew I would submit to whatever she demanded.

"B-Bradley...would you please take down my slacks?"

Before he could respond Mistress said, "If you give Bradley a nice, sweet kiss, he might do what you ask..."

Her request did not surprise me. I knew what would be expected of me from here on out.

"...and Cutie, I think it only proper if you ask Bradley if you could kiss him!"

"Yes, Mistress," I said automatically.

My mind was lost in a fog of lust and despair. I was too far gone to stop now. It was painfully obvious to me I was about to engage in homosexual activity...I wondered if I would either retch or throw-up.

"May I kiss you, Bradley?" I said with a very shaky voice, gazing into his steely-blue eyes.

His expression had changed from smarmy arrogance to desire. I could tell he wanted me, and wanted me badly.

"I'd love to have you kiss me, Sweetie!" he said in a throaty whisper.

He didn't make it easy for me...I had to stand on my tiptoes to reach his lips. My very first kiss with a guy...when I closed my eyes it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...I felt his hand on my slacks---he squeezed my erection and I groaned into his mouth.

He broke the kiss, went to his knees, and lowered my slacks.

"Ooooo, Mistress---I was wrong---what cute little panties he has!" cooed Bradley.

I stood before them wearing nothing but my black, string bikini briefs.

"They're not panties," I feebly protested. "I buy them in the men's department."

They couldn't care less what I was saying. They were staring at my boner pushing out the front of my briefs.

Bradley stood and took me in his arms. I didn't resist. We kissed and he slid his hand into my briefs...I gasped aloud when he took hold of my hard-on.

"Bradley, be a dear and show me his little dinky."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied. He broke our embrace, stood behind me and slowly lowered my briefs.

When my erection sprang into view Mistress exclaimed, "Oh look at the cute little dinky---how precious!"

I thought I should feel shame or embarrassment but all I felt was a deep need to climax.

I watched Mistress clear her desk then heard her say, "Bradley, let's see what Cutie has in those tiny balls of his!"

"Oooo, my pleasure, Mistress---thank you!"

I wondered what she'd meant---I soon found out.

He gently nudged me forward until my legs brushed against the desk, then from behind, he wrapped his hand around my pulsating cock and vigorously frigged me. His other hand pushed my legs further apart and claimed hold of my balls.

I did my best not to show that I liked what he was doing...but Goddamn he was good!

I inwardly laughed at myself: Of course he's good---he's queer!

I closed my eyes and surrendered to his wonderful hand. I heard them talking thru my lust-fueled haze.

"For such a delicate boy, he sure has a lot of hair in all the wrong places," she said.

"Yes he does, Mistress," answered Bradley. "I'll 'groom' him tomorrow morning before work."

I vaguely understood what they were saying but I was too far gone to object or protest...not that I would anyway.

His hand worked faster and harder. I couldn't help myself, I began moaning. My hips began a rhythm of their own. When my balls exploded I cried out...Bradley directed my spurting prick over the desk and I came-and-came-and-came-and-came....

When I was finished, Bradley scooped-up whatever cum was on my prick and presented his hand to my mouth.

"Here, Sweetie, taste yourself," he said.

It sounded like a command to me so I obeyed him and licked his hand clean. My tongue tentatively licked at his hand.

He then bent me over and I heard Mistress say, "Clean my desk with your tongue, boy!"

Naturally, I had to do what she said. It didn't taste as bad as I thought it would...kind of salty.

When I came out of my orgasmic reverie I was acutely aware I was the only one naked, but for some reason, it didn't matter to me.

"Shouldn't you thank Bradley for his efforts, Cutie?" said Mistress.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned to kiss him but Mistress stopped me.

"No, Cutie, you will thank him on your knees..."

A minor alarm went off in my head; a sinking feeling gnawed at the pit of my belly. Deep down I knew I would have to do this sooner or later...I just didn't think it would be sooner.

Mistress stood and came around the desk and sat in one of the leather chairs...to get a better view, I guessed.

"Cutie, always ask the man if you can take down his slacks!" she instructed.

"Y-Yes, Mistress."

"Bradley, may I take down your slacks?"

"I didn't hear the word 'please'!" she scolded me.

"I'm sorry, Mistress---Bradley, may I PLEASE take down your slacks?" I corrected myself.

"Now why would you want to do that, Sweetie?" he teased me.

I hesitated---I didn't know what they wanted to hear.

Without missing a beat, Mistress said, "Cutie, do you want to take down his slacks so you can suck his hard cock?"

And, as if I didn't already know, it was for sure that I would leave this room a totally different person than the one who walked in only a few minutes before...

"Yes, Mistress," I said. "I want to take down Bradley's slacks so I can suck his hard cock."

"No-no, silly...you have to ask Bradley for permission to suck his cock, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress...Bradley, may I please take down your slacks so I can suck your hard cock?" I said, and again, I didn't recognize my own voice.

"Only if you promise to suck it good and swallow all my cum, Sweetie!"

Ohhhh---Godddd....why are they making this so difficult?

"Yes, Bradley...I promise to suck your cock good and swallow all your cum!"

"You may suck it now!"

"Thank you, Bradley!"

I opened his slacks but had difficulty lowering the zipper---his erection was fiercely tenting-out his crotch. I gingerly worked down the zipper then lowered his slacks.

Surprise-surprise---he was wearing a crisp, white jockstrap. I briefly wondered if that would be in my future as well.

I pulled the jock down his legs. I audibly gasped when his erection popped into my view. I hoped they hadn't heard me.

I must have stared at his cock too long because Mistress urged me on.

"Cutie, does Sarah suck your little dinky for you?"

Did she have to ask me that question?

"Yes, Mistress---Sarah sucks my, uh little dinky."

"Is she a good dinky-sucker?"

Ohhh God...she just won't let up on me....

"Yes, Mistress---Sarah is a good dinky-sucker."

"Well then, you know how you like her to do it...so just suck Bradley's cock the way Sarah sucks your little dinky, okay Cutie?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I was deathly afraid if I sucked Bradley the way Sarah sucked me I would like it too much.

And my worst fears were realized when I opened my mouth and slid my lips around his velvety soft glans. I moaned into his flesh and prayed to God they didn't hear me.

I sucked him a good ten-minutes before I felt his balls contract in my hand. When his first stream shot into my mouth I almost panicked...I wasn't prepared for the deluge of cum that kept filling my mouth. I swallowed frantically, and often.

When he was done he presented his softened penis to my lips and simply said, "Clean it!"

I knew what he meant because Sarah always 'cleaned' me, too.

"Oh look, Mistress---someone REALLY LOVED what he was doing!" exclaimed Bradley pointing at my boner.

My worst fear had come true...having Bradley's erection in my mouth excited me!

I was still naked on my knees when I heard Mistress say, "Okay, Cutie, my turn...you can prove to me now that you are a good cunt-licker---get busy!"

She had already taken off her panties so I dove right in. Her pubes had been styled to a short and neat bush. I loved her aroma.

By the time I gave her a screaming orgasm, my prick was throbbing again. She took it in her hand, squeezed it, and said , "What a cute little dinky" then told me to get dressed.

"Bradley, I think we found ourselves a keeper, don't you?" she asked her assistant.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied. "He's definitely worth a try!"

I signed the contracts she presented to me with no questions or protestations. I recognized the second contract as the same 'Personal Assistant' contract my mother had signed for Mr. Bagley.

My prick was bulging the front of my slacks as Bradley guided me from the room with his hand pinching and fondling my buttocks. Just before we exited the room I heard Mistress say, "Be here at 6:30-sharp so Bradley can shave you!"

Oh my God! "Yes, Mistress!" I replied.

"OH, by the way---are you seeing Sarah tonight?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I answered.

"Well then---no jerking-off tonight---your little dinky now belongs to Bradley and me---do you understand me, boy?"

The old John would have been defiant, and told her off---how dare you tell me what I can and can't do in private...the new John simply said, "Yes, Mistress!"

"I didn't hear a complete sentence, boy...what is it you're promising me? She asked with a snarky smile on her gorgeous face.

"I'm sorry, Mistress...I, um, I promise you I won't masturbate tonight, Mistress!" I said. My final indignation for the day.

When I walked outside the world looked somehow different to me. Brighter than I remembered---the sun almost blinded me. As I walked by the Employment Office I had to lower my hands to hide my erection from the people in line.

I was breathing hard, my head lost in a white-hot haze. It wasn't until I almost hit another car pulling out of the parking lot that my mind could focus.

On the drive home, from time-to-time I squeezed my hard-on---the damn thing would not go down. A violent shiver raced up my spine---OH MY GOD---does this mean I'm queer?

Luckily, when I arrived home I had the house to myself. I knew what had to be done.

I marched to my bedroom, closed the door, stripped-off all my clothes and lay on the bed and stroked myself to orgasm...it took longer than usual---my fantasy of licking her cunt kept being interrupted by the image of his hard cock ingrained in my mind.

A single teardrop rolled from the corner of my eye. I took a thirty-minute hot shower but it did no good---I could still feel Bradley's hands all over my body.

Sarah needed her mother to take photos of her in just her underwear.

She'd selected her sexiest bras and panties, and made frequent changes while her mom grudgingly clicked-away on the camera.

"Sweetheart, I don't like this one bit---a 'good girl' does not post pictures like this of herself on the internet!"

"Mom, we've already gone over all this...." she said.

And indeed, Sarah and her mother had talked at length about her plan to sell her virginity to the highest bidder. They had a special mother-daughter relationship: Sarah could speak openly and honestly with her mother about anything, and her mother gave her advice and opinions that she always found wise and valuable.

"Do you know what they call girls who do what you want to do?" her mother asked.

"Yes, mother---Personal Assistants!"

"Well, that wasn't quite the term I was thinking of, but, well, these days...." her mother's voice trailed-off.

Sarah stopped in the middle of her final 'costume change' and sat on the edge of the bed. She suddenly became overwhelmed by the enormity of her decision.

"Mom...I really don't want to do this...I want Johnny to be the first...but, well, you know...."

Her mother sat beside her and tried to comfort her.

"Dear, you are a bright and motivated young woman...I admit I was totally shocked when you told me your plan---I still am numb...but, I understand what many women are going thru these days...I am so scared for you and your future I can't think straight...in a perfect world your wedding night would have been very, very special for both you and John, but now...I just don't know anymore...."

"I know, mom, I'm afraid, too...I think I'm more scared for Johnny---there's a good chance he'll never have the opportunity to earn enough money to support me and a few kids...I'm going to have to be the strong one---I love him with my heart and soul, but a girl has to be pragmatic these days and well, unfortunately sex is one of the last few areas a girl still has some control over men!"

Her mom kissed her cheek then Sarah added:

"...and to be blunt about it, mom---a girl can only shake her money-maker for so long before men find someone younger and prettier...."

Sarah saw her mother's eyes mist-over; she threw her arms around her held her close.

"Momma...everything works out for the best...please don't worry...."

"Sweetheart, you are so brave! I am so very proud of you! I didn't want to tell you this, but it wouldn't be right for you not to know..."

"What is it, Momma? Are you okay?" Sarah suddenly felt alarmed for her mother.

She gave a soft, wry laugh then said to her daughter: "Sweetheart, I have done some things that I'm not very proud of, either..."

"Huh? What are you saying, mom?"

"Well, dear, with your father's wages being lowered, and the cost of just about everything going up-and-up, I've had to do some 'negotiating' myself...."

Sarah had a bad feeling about this. "Mother---what have you done?" she asked.

"Well, sweetheart, let's just say at the Chevron gas station I've been able to fill-up the car for ten-dollars...." she said with an impish grin on her face.

"TEN DOLLARS---THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! How do you manage that?"

But as soon as the words came out of Sarah's mouth, she figured out the answer.

"OH-MY-GOD----is it Mr. Tarantino, mother?" she asked. Her mother slowly nodded her head. "MY GOODNESS, MOTHER---you're having sex with the owner of the gas station in exchange for gasoline?"

"Sweetheart, you're the one who has adamantly said these past few years, that if a girl just uses her hands and mouth then it's NOT sex!"

OH-MY-GOD...the sordid image of her mother on her knee's before that greasy man made her shudder with revulsion. It had never occurred to her that 'older women' were doing these sorts of things.

"Well, uh...he is, uh...is he the only one you 'negotiate' with, mother?"

"Oh heavens no, dear...you would not believe what me and my friends have to do for our families these days!"

WOW---the pretty girl was stunned into speechlessness.

"Don't be so shocked, sweetheart...men still find women my age desirable...you know the old saying---'A hard cock has no conscience'---well, dear, we all know men are basically rutting animals, and the only thing women have going for them these days are their 'natural charms'...frankly, dear, I don't know how many of these men stay in business, or keep their jobs!"

Her mother was open and honest, almost to the point of a 'who-cares—everybody-does-it' attitude. The girl had no idea all this was taking place in their small town.

Her mother continued: "You know, dear, I grew up during the 'women's rights' era---I saw dramatic improvements in the way men treated women in the workplace...and even men's attitudes in general...but in a few, short months we've lost every gain we ever made...every advancement in the quality of our lives have been rolled-back, or eliminated all-together---it is very scary!"

Sarah nodded her agreement.

"In the past year, women have gone from being equals in a 21st century world to chattel, concubines and whores serving men who have a medieval mindset---it's absolutely heartbreaking to see the challenges our daughter's are faced with now...I am so,so sorry for what you have to do to survive, sweetheart...but you know, it could be worse..."

"How so, mother?"

"Dear, we're only talking about sex---it's not the end of the world...you know, most women won't openly admit it, but many of my friends love the 'sexual freedom' they feel these days...sex had always been more of a chore for them---something only their husbands enjoyed...but in this new world, women are not only encouraged into having more sex, but to enjoy it, as well...women no longer feel the shame and stigma of sluttiness---they are now freely involved in sexual activities they only fantasized about."