Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two seconds before the screen goes black, Megyn shouts - out then a closeup of her pretty face shows her beautiful blue eyes open wide; then she screams "I'M - CUMMING" and she makes the sexiest 'O Face' Jennifer had ever seen. The screen goes black.

She wondered if Megyn's climax was real or faked. Whatever - her own cunt was sopping wet from watching the spectacle.

Jennifer turned to Mary Jane and saw the young girl frigging herself thru her panties.

"You can do that later!" she told the girl. It surprised her how hoarse her voice had become. "I need your mouth - NOW!"

The girl obediently dropped to her knees and buried her face between Jennifer's thighs.

Johnny and I sat in silence waiting for the channel 8 news to begin. I insisted we watch the show before we left for dinner. Mary Jane, the cute but dim - witted girl I worked with at Happy Burger bragged to everyone how she was going to be a tv star, I couldn't believe it, I had to see it for myself.

I was still digesting the information Caroline had given me about my boyfriends new job. He had left out the fact he'd signed a PA contract along with the standard work agreement. In a way I was relieved. I had been scared to death that some rich man would want Johnny to be his bitch. I've seen the way some men look at my boyfriend.

So when Caroline told me all about Johnny's day, and how he is now a boy - toy to a group of women, I was momentarily stunned, but soon came to appreciate the symmetry and irony of it all.

That is, until Caroline told me what she had made Johnny do, and what she had done to him...that cunt actually bragged to me how she finger - fucked my boyfriends asshole while making him jerk - off in front of an office full of women!

I sat closer to him on my parent's sofa and put my arm around his shoulder, drew his face to mine, and kissed him. His lips were soft and pliant and parted eagerly to allow my tongue into his mouth.

I saw the small bulge in his slacks and I didn't know if my kiss gave him an erection, or he was thinking of the upcoming news show. I know he has a crush on Jennifer McBride (hell, what man doesn't?}. I once surprised him at his house during her show and caught him masturbating. He was so embarrassed he gave me three orgasms with his wonderful mouth that night.

I love Johnny with all my heart and all I want for him is happiness, but I worry about his lack of assertiveness, and his natural submissiveness.

He's a wonderful boy—the key word being 'boy'...but he needs someone strong to guide him thru this treacherous New World. Ms. Hatfield sounds like the perfect boss for him. She can teach him his role at work, and I will take over when he's with me.

As for Caroline, I don't know why she dislikes Johnny so much. She told me every graphic detail she forced Johnny into doing at work and it made me sick to my stomach... I'll get even with that low - life, skanky bitch!

We have been best friends since kindergarten, but she has changed into a petty, and vindictive bitch. She constantly argues I deserve better than Johnny—men with more ambition and drive—men with more money - men with bigger dicks who will give me orgasms when I finally have intercourse...

She doesn't understand - Johnny is my soulmate—I feel a connection to him unlike any other person I've ever known. I can't imagine going thru life without him. I will mold him into the ideal mate.

As for Caroline, I have to do something to put her in her place; she actually thinks she's better than me. The little bitch believes that being an accounting clerk at All - American Hardware for twelve - bucks an hour makes her special. I know with a 99% certainty she signed a PA agreement along with the work contract.

She's a stupid cunt - I've already had an offer for a hundred - thousand dollars for my two virginity's...in two - days when the bidding is over, I will have more than enough money to pay my father's debts, and live comfortably while I go to school.

I smile at Johnny and he smiles back. He doesn't have a clue I'm picturing him wearing those women's panties at work, his cute little hard - on poking out the sheer material. Now that I think about it, he always has shown an unnatural interest with my underwear...heh - heh - heh - I wonder how he'll look wearing MY pink panties?

Caroline also blabbed that he'd been made to go to his knees and satisfy at least four women with his mouth. When I heard that I felt a twinge of jealousy, I know darn well Johnny has NEVER been with another girl and everything he learned about pleasuring women was what I taught him...I guess I should take those women's orgasms as a compliment of my teaching abilities.

He and I are definitely going to begin a fun, new phase in our relationship!

As always when the news show started, no one cared about what Jennifer McBride was saying, no, everyone wanted to see what she was wearing.

Tonight she was wearing a very skimpy, lace brassiere, the top half of her breasts clearly visible, her hard nipples poking out the flimsy material. Then I noticed she wasn't sitting on the usual stool...instead, she was on a loveseat, and she was not alone - a feminine thigh and leg was pressed against her leg.

Mid - way thru the second 'news' story, her eyelids fluttered and she sighed "Oooo"...the camera - shot switched to show a hand inside her translucent yellow panties; the fingers stroking Jennifer's pussy...I'll bet that's Mary Jane's hand.

Johnny shifted uncomfortably beside me...I placed my hand on his thigh and gently stroked it. I glanced at his bulge and saw a single wet drop of pre - cum leak thru his tan slacks. I decided our 'new relationship' would begin tonight.

Five - seconds before the first commercial break, Mary Jane's face appeared on - screen for the first time. She tilted Jennifer's face to hers and kissed her lips...when they returned from the commercials, the girls were still kissing, and Mary Jane's hand was moving faster inside Jennifer's panties...now you could hear them both moaning.

Mary Jane removed her hand and brought her wet and glistening fingers to Jennifer's mouth. The older woman eagerly sucked each finger into her mouth, cleaning the fingers of her pussy juice.

Jennifer went back to reading the 'news' while the camera showed Mary Jane's hand dip back inside her yellow panties.

Johnny was now squirming beside me...I knew his tiny balls were about to explode - it was time to have some fun with him.

I said, "I don't want you making a mess in your pants - you are not allowed to climax until I give you permission!" I squeezed his prick hard for emphasis. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, BOY?"

"YES, MISTRESS—no, I mean, yes, Sarah - yes, I understand you!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, BOY - DID YOU SAY 'MISTRESS'?"

"Oh God—I—uh, please, I d - don't - "

"I LIKE IT - YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS MISTRESS SARAH FROM NOW ON - DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, BOY?"

I stared hard at his deeply blushing face...I saw his helplessness and confusion - I loved it - I felt a surge of power and excitement race thru my body all the way to my pussy...I was getting wetter and wetter...

"Yes, Mistress Sarah," he mumbled. His voice was small and pathetic; he knew immediately our relationship had changed forever; he understood I was aware of what he had become at work; and now his entire life - work AND home - he would be under total control of females.

On - screen, Mary Jane went to her knees and buried her face in Jennifer McBride's crotch. For two - seconds, they showed Mary Jane pull aside the panties, and thrust her tongue between the woman's slick labia.

For the next three 'news' stories, I was mightily impressed by Jennifer's concentration. She delivered her lines like a professional even though she moaned and gasped whenever the tongue flicked across her swollen clitoris.

I took hold of Johnny's prick thru his slacks and furiously stroked him.

"Oh God, please, Mistress Sarah - I can't hold back - please, don't make me cum...oh God - oh God - Ohhhhhhhhh - I'M SORRY - I'M SORRY - OH - GOD - OH - GOD - OH - GOD - OH - GOD...I'm so sorry, Mistress Sarah...please forgive me, Mistress Sarah!"

I smiled at his shame for cumming in his slacks. I did it on purpose, of course, and now I would prove to him we were no longer equals - I am strong and he is weak - he belonged to me - he was MY property and he'd better obey me or else there would be hell to pay.

"STAND AND FACE ME!!" I commanded him.

"Y - Yes, Mistress Sarah," he meekly obeyed.

I smiled at the sizable wet spot on his slacks. My fingers rubbed the wetness and I presented my hand to him.

"Well - what are you waiting for - CLEAN MY FINGERS!" I snapped at him.

"Y - YES, MISTRESS - I'M SORRY, MISTRESS!" he said then quickly obeyed me and licked his semen from my hand.

I opened his belt and slacks then hooked my fingers in his briefs and pushed them down to his knees.

OH MY GOODNESS - HE NO LONGER HAD PUBIC HAIR - MS. HATFIELD HAD HIM SHAVED!!

I scooped up more cum inside his briefs and made him lick my hand clean. I coated my hand with the remaining spunk off his prick and lower belly; he immediately licked my hand clean again.

Caroline had also told me Johnny's buttocks were glowing red from a fresh spanking; my clitoris throbbed at the thought of having Johnny lay across my lap.

I stared into his moisture - laden eyes and said, "You were a naughty boy and disobeyed me...did I give you permission to shoot your nasty spunk inside your pants?"

I watched him try and blink away the tears in his eyes; an expression of hopeless resignation crossed his pretty face.

"I'm s - sorry, Mistress Sarah - no, you did not give me permission to shoot my nasty spunk inside my pants..."

"...and what happens when a naughty boy disobeys a woman?" I asked him softly.

"He gets punished," he said. "I deserve a spanking, Mistress Sarah."

He looked so cute and helpless...so thoroughly defeated and humiliated it warmed my heart to know he was mine. I would do my best to assist Ms. Hatfield with his training. She had done an outstanding job in such a short time.

I furrowed my brow and said, "Well then?"

He instantly laid himself across my lap and I saw his reddened buttocks, and knew he was still feeling discomfort from his spankings at work...but decided I wouldn't be doing him any favors by going lightly on him - the sooner he knew his place in our relationship—the better off he'll be.

I raised my hand and spanked him hard. He muffled his cries and I was determined to hear him pleading for me to stop, or better yet, make him cry real tears.

An image on the tv screen caught my eyes: Mary Jane had her mouth firmly planted on Jennifer's pussy—her tongue diving into the older woman's wetness. Mary Jane abruptly stood, her lips and chin glistening with cunt juice. She kissed Jennifer and thrust her wet tongue into her mouth.

I had never been with a woman before...had never felt sexual attraction to them...but watching the hot scene between Jennifer and Mary Jane caused me to wonder what it would be like to feel a woman's tongue and mouth on my pussy.

I couldn't wait any longer. I gave Johnny one last, very hard spank and pushed him off my lap. He fell to the floor sobbing like a little girl.

"Eat my pussy, little boy - AND IT BETTER BE GOOD!" I shouted down at him.

"YES, MISTRESS SARAH - I promise to make it good for you!" he said thru his choking sobs.

My cunt was flowing; spanking my boyfriend had brought me a new, different kind of thrill and excitement. I lifted my hips and allowed him to take down my drenched panties...I suddenly thought of Caroline telling me how Johnny was forced to wear panties at work, and how much he enjoyed it.

I snatched the underwear from his hand, and held them before his bulging, watery eyes. I ran the smooth material over his face and could not believe it when he sprung another boner so soon after cumming.

"You love my panties, don't you, baby?" I asked him sweetly, stroking his tear - streaked face. "You've always loved my panties, haven't you?"

His cheeks turned bright red."Oh God, please, Mistress Sarah, no, please..."

"Sweetie, look down at your nasty little boner - NOW!" I was ad libbing this whole scene, but it seemed logical that now was the appropriate time and occasion to forever cement our new relationship. I would finish what Ms. Hatfield had begun...

His eyes were blinking - away tears as he stared downward at his stiff dick. He looked so cute and little - boy - like, I almost hated myself for what I was about to say...but I was practicing 'tough - love' and it had to be done for his own good.

"Sweetie, does that look like the penis of a real man to you?" I asked him softly. I saw the pain in his eyes. I knew this was his secret shame; he was sensitive and insecure over the size of his dick and I was about to tear - down his last barrier of pride and self - preservation.

"Johnny, look at me!" I said and waited until his watery eyes were staring intently at me. "You don't have the penis of a real man, do you?"

I slowly shook my head back and forth to plant the answer to my question in his vulnerable mind.

He followed my lead and began shaking his head as well then he said, "Nooo...I'm sorry Mistress Sarah - I don't have the penis of a real man."

His pitiful response tugged at my heart - strings but I had to remain strong and vigilant.

"Darling, it's okay - I love you anyway - I want us to be together a long, long time but there has to be major improvements in your attitude and behavior...I will help you with these, but I will need your total obedience and full cooperation to make you the boy I want to spend my life with...do you love me enough to obey my every command?"

He gave a soft whimper; his eyes were wide in thought; suddenly the flood - gates opened and his soul came rushing out.

"Ohhh, Mistress...yes, Mistress Sarah - I adore you - you are my Goddess - I love you more than I love life itself - I couldn't live without you - please make me into the boy you want - I will obey every order and command you give me - I promise - please - PLEASE MISTRESS SARAH - PLEASE!!"

His declaration of love and pledge of obedience brought a tear to my eye. Yes, I was going to put him thru drastic changes, but only because I know him better than he knows himself...he will be a contented and happier boy once he's totally under my control.

"Good boy," I said smiling at him and patting his head. "Now, let's begin again...you're not a real man, are you Johnny?"

He lowered his eyes and spoke softly. "N - No...I'm not a real man, Mistress Sarah."

"In fact," I continued, "...you're more of a girl than you are a boy, aren't you Sweetie?"

I heard him whimper; he hung his head in shame and replied, "Y - Yes, Mistress Sarah...I am more of a girl than a guy..."

"...and men wear either boxers or briefs - what do girls wear, Sweetie?"

"G - Girls wear panties, Mistress Sarah."

"So what should YOU wear, Johnny?"

"I, uh...I should wear panties, Mistress Sarah..."

I leaned forward and kissed his trembling lips then said: "You're a good girl - I mean 'boy'...you are my boyfriend, after all...but you've always had a very strong feminine side, and we're going to work on bringing it out more and enhancing it...would you like that my sweet, little boy - girl?"

I chuckled to myself when he said, "Y - Yes, Mistress Sarah - I would like that!"

I mean, in his position, what else COULD he say?

"Now be a dear, and slip into my panties!" I said.

"Y - Yes, Mistress Sarah," he replied.

He stood, and with visibly trembling hands pulled my panties up his legs into place. I noticed his legs were free of hair just like his crotch.

I was curious. "Take off your shirt!" I said to him.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah," he said and instantly obeyed. "Raise your arms!"

"Yes, Mistress Sarah."

Sure enough, his underarms were hairless, too. My respect and admiration for Ms. Hatfield continued to grow. She certainly is thorough!

"Get on your knees and eat my cunt, pantyboy!" I tried to keep the tone of my voice neutral...I wasn't mocking or deliberately trying to humiliate him...this was simply his new life and he needed to accept that fact.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah - thank you Mistress Sarah," he said then went to work on my pussy.

As Johnny ate me, I watched the final segment of the news show.

I saw Mary Jane, still kneeling between Jennifer's now wide open thighs, bring the older woman to orgasm. Jennifer's moans were so loud I figured it had to be real.

I found myself wondering what another woman's mouth on my pussy would be like...and suddenly, out of no where I fantasized Caroline slavering away between my legs; sucking on my pussy knowing full - well she hated every second of it - that she despised me for having the power over her to force her into such a degrading position.

Johnny's wonderful tongue began flicking at my clit and I couldn't hold back any longer. I came with such a ferocity I almost smothered Johnny between my tightly clenched thighs.

Oh my God I had trained him well. I couldn't imagine a woman's mouth could be any better than his, but then again, who knows?

On our ride to dinner, I had Johnny drive with his slacks lowered to his knees, displaying his pink panties to me. I sat close beside him and cooed lovingly in his ear; stroking his thighs, telling him what a beautiful, talented and intelligent boy he is for acknowledging my superiority over him; how his obedience will enhance his life, and we will live happily ever after.

By the time he parked the car, he had another throbbing boner.

"Pull up your pants, little boy...if you're a good boy, I might let your little nasty thing shoot a load in your panties - would you like that, pantyboy?"

And he said softly, "Ohhh, yes please, Mistress Sarah!"

During dinner I asked him for the first time about his job; what his duties are, and if he was pleasing Ms. Hatfield.

"I—I, uh, I can't talk about it, Mistress Sarah," he replied.

His refusal made me angry.

"You have no secrets from me - you will tell me whatever I want to know - do you want another spanking, pantyboy?" I asked quietly, but sharply.

"It's not that, Mistress Sarah - I'm not ALLOWED to say ANYTHING about work - they have you sign a very strict, non - disclosure agreement...if I say anything at all about what happens on their property - they will send me to the Behavioral Correctional Center for 30 - days...and when I'm released, they'll make me work in a whorehouse...I'm so, so sorry Mistress Sarah but I'm not allowed to say anything!"

A red flag went off in my head. "Who signs the non - disclosure agreement - all the employees?"

"Yes, Mistress Sarah - everyone except supervisors and managers signs the agreement."

"Do the employees in the accounting department have to sign the agreement?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah - just like me - ALL the clerks signed the agreement!"

I casually reached below the table and found the bulge in his slacks. I squeezed and stroked it for several seconds - I believe in rewarding proper behavior.

"Good boy," I said to him and kissed his cheek.

I had that bitch Caroline right where I wanted her. All I had to do was figure out how to use this information to my advantage.

Jennifer took Mary Jane's hand and led her to the king - sized bed. As instructed, before laying the girl on the mattress, she took her in her arms and kissed her; deep loving kisses; Mary Jane's lips were warm and moist; they became lost in the passion of their probing tongues.

"Open your legs, girls!" said the man sitting in the chair beside the bed.

In unison they breathlessly replied, "Yes, Master!"

Each girl felt a hand cup her sex thru their sheer panties. Also as instructed, the girls began moving their hips back and forth rubbing their pussies over the palms of the mans hands.