Secrets of the Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna cum yet?" Lexi asked in an evil voice, "Come on baby, cum for mommy. Treat mommy like the bad girl she is."

Lexi sped her hands up until KC couldn't hold back his load anymore. He filled Lexi's mouth and covered her face with his cum, which Lexi gladly licked up. She licked KC's cock from the base all the way to the tip just to make sure she'd gotten every drop of his cum before she was done. KC went to say something, but Lexi put her finger on his lips to quiet him. "They'll never know," Was all she said. She got up and stumbled to her room, leaving KC on the couch, where he spent the night.

That night was just another secret that wasn't even brought up in the morning. Lexi said nothing and KC didn't push the issue. His mother came home later that day with news that Jordan was moved in and doing fine. She'd left a few things at home so a second trip was needed to get her what she needed. KC volunteered to drive out to Jordan's school just so he didn't have to spend another night alone with Lexi. That Friday, KC set off for his sister's school.

Jordan was happy to see him when he arrived after the long drive to see her. Her school was huge and was easy to get lost in if you weren't familiar with it. Jordan showed him to her room on the third floor of one of the buildings. Her roommate hadn't arrived yet so most of Jordan's things were lying unpacked on the floor. KC helped her unpack it all before he and Jordan sat down to have the father-daughter-like conversation he knew they'd have.

"You were right about going to school after a break up," Jordan said, "It's really freeing to be single and at school. I've got so many things to worry about, being single gives me one less distraction."

"You won't stay single for long," KC replied, "I have a good feeling you'll find someone good for you that helps you forget all about Beth."

"I hope you're right Kase," Jordan said, "There are thousands of people here so it's going to hard to find the right one."

"It's not something that happens overnight, but you'll know it when you know. That's all there is to it."

"You're always so god with words Kase," Jordan said with a laugh. She looked at him and he looked right back without saying anything.

"You're thinking about it, aren't you?" Jordan said.

"And you aren't?" KC replied with a smile.

"One for the road?" Jordan offered. Kc smiled and leaned in to kiss her. She kissed him right back and they were making out moments later. Jordan put her hand on KC's head and pulled him on top of her as she fell back. She pulled of KC's shirt and he removed hers. Jordan pulled off what she had still on, as did KC.KC rubbed Jordan's pussy until she was wet, than slid his cock into her slowly. Jordan moaned but smiled as she felt KC's cock fill her pussy.

KC started fucking her with slow thrusts until she ready for more. As KC sped up, Jordan wrapped her legs around him. "Yes, oh god yes! Just like that! Oh fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Jordan moaned as KC's cock made her start to cum. She shook as she came and pressed her hand to KC's chest to stop him while she enjoyed the feeling of her orgasm. When the pleasure had faded, Jordan kissed KC softly.

"Take me," She whispered into his ear, "Do what you want with me."

KC Picked Jordan up and rested he on the headboard of the bed. He turned her around and slid his cock back into her pussy. Jordan felt KC's cock tough the bottom of her pussy and arched her back from the feeling. KC didn't bother starting slow and gave Jordan fast full strokes that bottomed out with each thrust. Jordan's curly blonde hair bounced along with her tits. KC grabbed both of Jordan's breasts and kissed her back as he continued to fuck her.

"Fuck yes, KC! You're amazing!" Jordan moaned, "Fuck me harder! Yes! YES! Oh fuck yes!"

Jordan was ready to cum, but KC didn't stop to let her enjoy her orgasm. He gave her hard, full thrusts and made her cum hard enough to make her weak. Jordan had her hands on the headboard for support, but they fell out from under her when she came and she slid forward, making KC's cock got deeper inside her. Jordan arched her back again and moaned with a smile. KC pulled his cock out of Jordan's pussy and pulled her from the bed and onto her knees in front of him. She licked his cock clean of her cum before letting him shoot his load onto her. KC covered her tits with his cum and watched as she let it run down her body to the floor. Jordan kissed the head of his cock before she stood up and went to clean herself off.

KC got dressed and waited for Jordan to come out of the bathroom to say goodbye. Once she had gotten clean and put on her robe, Jordan emerged from the bathroom. She was still smiling and kissed KC goodbye. "Are you still a lesbian?" KC asked in a more serious tone.

"For now," Jordan replied, "But maybe later on I'll give men a try. But that's when I'm out of school and decide I want kids."

"Whatever you choose, I'm behind you on it," KC said. Jordan thanked him with one las kiss and then KC started the drive home.

He got home late that night and immediately took a shower and went to bed. When he woke up, Lexi was waiting for him at the top of the steps. KC was too tired to worry about Lexi finding out about him and Jordan. Lexi stopped him at the landing and took him back to his room. "I need to ask you if you can help me," Lexi said, sitting down next to KC on the bed.

"Help you how?" KC asked now fully awake.

"Well, not me exactly," Lexi said, "It's these friends of mine. Their married lesbians like me and your mother. The thing is, they're ready to have kids but they can't afford to go through doctors and hospitals to get pregnant. They know I have a straight son and wondered if you could help them do things the old-fashioned way."

"They want me to get them pregnant?" KC asked, slightly taken back.

"There are no legal things to be concerned about," Lexi said, "They just want kids and they'll take care of them. You won't have to be part of their lives if you don't want to. I figured since you're so good at fucking lesbians you'd say yes."

"I'll meet with them just to make sure," KC answered after a long pause of thought.

"I already told your mother we were going out today," Lexi replied happily, "She doesn't know what we're really doing so don't worry."

They left after breakfast and Lexi drove them to her friend's house. They were welcomed in by a woman in her late twenties with long brown hair. She brought them to her living room and introduced herself and her wife to KC. The woman with brown hair was named Tay and her wife's name was Jessica, but she went by Jess. KC sat down in a chair and Lexi sat in another next to him. Jess explained the story Lexi had told him and that there was no commitment between them and KC.

"I have no problem helping you," KC said, "But it's you two who have to face the fact you'll be having sex with a man."

"Jess is real lesbian here," Tay explained, "I've been with boys before so I'll be the one getting knocked up."

"And you're all okay with this?" KC asked just to be sure.

"Absolutely," Jess replied, "All we want is to have our own kids."

"Then I guess we should get started," KC said.

Tay led them all to her and Jess's room where they both jumped into the bed.

"I just want to get warmed up," Tay said.

"Take all the time you want," KC replied, sitting down in a char across the room. Lexi stood next to him as Tay and Jess stripped naked and started fucking.

"Don't worry about me," Lexi said quietly to KC, "I'll just sit here and play with myself."

Tay was already eating jess's pussy and had her moaning from the pleasure. She slid two fingers into Jess's pussy and sucked on her clit while she fingered her. Tay played with Jess's nipple with her free hand as she made Jess begin to cum. "Fuck yes baby!" Jess moaned as she felt her orgasm build inside her, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum all over your pretty face!"

Jess thrust her hip into the air as she came. Tay continued to eat her pussy as Jess felt her orgasm flow through her. When the pleasure faded, Tay licked Jess's pussy clean of her juices before positioning her pussy above Jess's face. Jess obediently licked Tay's pussy, sliding her tongue in and out of her pussy. Tay was holding on to the headboard and moaning from her girlfriend's tongue.

"Harder baby harder!" Tay moaned, "I want you to make my pussy cum!"

Jess rubbed Tay's clit with her thumb and licked her pussy faster. Tay came almost as soon as Jess touched her clit, letting her juices flow into jess's mouth. Jess gave Tay a few more licks before she got off her face and turned to KC.

"We're ready KC," Tay said. KC got up and pulled off his shirt. Tay and jess watched as his muscular body approached the bed. Tay unzipped KC jeans and pulled out his cock. Her eyes widened as she saw how big KC was and was at a loss for words. Tay started sucking KC's cock slowly, clearly out of practice. Jess watched as her wife took KC's cock in her mouth. When KC's cock was hard and wet enough, Tay stopped sucking and turned to jess.

"Get on top of me," She said to Jess, "I want to look at you while he fucks me."

Tay laid back and Jess mounted her, placing her pussy inches from Tay's. "Watch where you put that thing," jess said to KC as he positioned himself at Tay's pussy.

"Don't worry," KC said. The only thing going through his head was that he needed to make Tay work for it.

KC gently slid his cock into Tay's pussy. She was still tight even though she'd already had an orgasm. Tay moaned as she felt KC's cock go deep into her pussy and stretch her out. Jess kissed her lips and her breasts to keep her relaxed while KC fucked her. Once KC had stretched Tay out enough, he started to fuck her. He began giving Tay deep thrusts, almost pulling his cock out each time. Tay screamed with each thrust, but she never told KC to stop.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! You're so big! Don't stop! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" Tay screamed. She had her legs wrapped around Jess, who was rubbing her clit. Tay let out one long scream as she came. She arched her back and pressed her body to Jess's. KC slowed his thrusts and teased Tay's sensitive pussy. Tay kissed Jess as KC slowly fucked her. She screamed into Jess's mouth as she felt KC's cock tease her pussy.

KC looked back at Lexi to see her with two fingers in her pussy and one hand playing with her nipples. "Are you gonna cum yet?" Jess asked KC.

"Not yet," KC replied. He didn't want to say too much to the girls out of respect.

Jess got off Tay as KC pulled his cock out of her pussy. KC grabbed Tay by the hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Jess obediently rubbed Tay's pussy to get it wet again before KC slid his cock back inside her. "Go until you cum," Tay said as KC slid his cock deep inside her pussy once again. KC grabbed Tay's hips and forced his cock as deep in her pussy as he could, making Tay scream and making a worried look appear on Jess's face. Jess was lying beside her wife with nothing left to do but watch and hope.

Tay didn't say anything while KC fucked her with hard, fast strokes. All she could do was scream and cum. Tay had two more orgasms before KC felt himself start cumming. "I'm gonna cum," KC said as he fucked Tay faster.

"Yes!" Tay screamed, "Cum inside me! Knock me up!"

KC fucked Tay fast and hard while held back his load for as long he felt he could. When he couldn't hold it back anymore, KC slammed his cock deep inside Tay's pussy and came in her. Tay felt KC's load enter her pussy and let out a scream of pleasure and confusion. Tay screamed so loud, KC didn't even hear Lexi cumming in the background. He kept his cock in Tay's pussy while he filled it with every drop of his cum; giving her the best chance to get pregnant. Tay put her hand around KC's cock when he finally pulled it out. She covered her pussy with her hand to keep KC's load inside her.

Tay held her hand over her slit while she kissed Jess softly. Jess kissed Tay's body from top to bottom before turning to KC and Lexi. "Thank you," She said, "Thank you so much."

"If this doesn't work," KC replied, putting his clothes back on, "Just let me know and I'll help you try again."

KC and Lexi let themselves out and made their way home. When they got home, KC's mother had gone out, giving KC a chance to take a shower. He and Lexi didn't discuss what happened and just left it as another secret. He heard nothing from Tay and jess for almost a month until Lexi came to his room one night.

"Tay isn't pregnant," Lexi said quietly.

"When?" KC asked.

"Saturday," Lexi replied, "I told your mother you're doing a side job with one of the guys you work with."

That was the end of the conversation. KC made sure to get a good night's rest Friday night and left for Tay and Jess's house after breakfast the next morning. He pulled up to their house as a heavy fog set in for the day. This was the kind of weather that made you stay inside. Tay answered the door when KC rang the doorbell and led him to the living room, just like the last time he was there. Tay sat down next to jess and KC took a seat facing them.

"Thank you for helping us again, KC" Jess said.

"Don't mention it," he replied, "All I want to do is help you two have the life you want."

"Look, we took it slow last time," Tay said, "but since there are almost no boundaries, we're going to get a little wilder, if you catch my drift."

"Whatever you want is fine by me," KC replied.

"Okay, for starters, we'll be in our room, not the guest room," Jess said, "What happens after that is a surprise."

Tay and Jess were both in their bath robes and stood up in front of KC to take them off. They had on lingerie that matched in every way but the color. Tay's was white while Jess's was bright red. KC was surprised, but in a good way. "I thought you were lesbians," He said, admiring their bodies.

"We are," Jess said, "but we're horny, kinky lesbians too."

They grabbed KC's arms and pulled him to his feet. They led him up the stairs, making sure he got a look at their asses as the climbed the stairs, and into a large room down the hall. Their room was dimly lit by candles and their king-size bed had been adorned with silk sheets and white curtains hung from the bedposts. Tay and Jess walked KC to the foot of the bed and removed his clothes. Tay sucked KC's cock until he was hard, than climbed into the bed. While Tay had been sucking KC's cock, Jess had put on a strapon. She climbed into the bed and slid of Tay's lingerie before eating her pussy. KC got in the bed with them and positioned himself next to Jess. Jess stopped eating Tay's pussy and used her spit to moisten the strapon.

"You get the front, I'll get the back," Jess said to KC. She grabbed Tay by the hips and rolled her onto her stomach. Tay obediently put her ass up to Jess, who shoved her cock into Tay's pussy. Tay opened her mouth and let out a moan. Before she had a chance to say anything, KC had filled Tay's mouth with his cock. Tay sucked it gladly as Jess began pounding her pussy with her cock. Tay was taking KC's cock all the way down her throat and making herself gag. Jess was punishing her with Tay strapon. KC grabbed Tay's hair and made her go even farther down on his cock.

"You like his cock, slut?" Jess said to Tay, who couldn't answer, "You like gaging on that big cock?"

KC gave Tay a chance to answer. "I fucking love it!" Tay said. Her face was covered in her saliva and tears, but KC could tell she was enjoying this. He put his cock back into Tay's mouth and forced her as far down it as she could go.

Jess was fucking Tay's pussy with every inch of her cock. She gave her wife fast, deep thrusts that almost made Tay give out and collapse. "You like my cock? You like how deep it is inside your sweet pussy?" Jess said. KC gave her another chance to answer when he pulled his cock out of Tay's mouth.

"I love the way your cock feels in my pussy," Tay said. KC pulled Tay's hair back and got her to stick her tongue out. He slapped his cock on her tongue before shoving it back down her throat. Jess's cock was making Tay start to cum. Tay moaned on KC's cock as she felt her orgasm build. When she came, Jess bent backwards and put every inch of her cock into Tay's pussy. KC felt her scream on his cock and pulled it from her mouth. Tay screamed as the pleasure shot through her body.

When the pleasure faded, Tay fell to the bed and rolled onto her back. Jess hadn't removed the strapon form Tay's pussy and started fucking her again. She was still wearing the top of her lingerie and KC watched as her tits bounced inside the red bra. Jess fucked Tay until she came again, letting her scream and writhe as she felt another orgasm wash over her. Jess pulled her cock out of Tay's pussy and pulled KC over to her. "Fuck her, Kase," Jess instructed, "get this little slut pregnant."

KC thrust his cock into Tay's pussy quickly, causing her to gasp. KC's cock was much larger that the strapon Jess had been fucking Tay with. Tay wasn't as tight as she was last time, but KC's cock still stretched her pussy. Jess removed the strapon and her bra before sitting on Tay's face. Tay licked Jess's pussy as KC thrust deep into hers. Jess was cumming in seconds from Tay's tongue. "Good girl!" Jess moaned, "That's fucking amazing!"

Jess let her orgasm flow through her before she dismounted Tay. She slid down next to Tay and watched KC Fuck her with long, fast thrusts. "Oh god!" Tay screamed, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Make her cum, KC!" Jess ordered, "Make her cum all over your cock!"

Tay came as KC thrust his cock deep into her pussy. She arched her back and screamed loud enough to make his ears ring. KC kept fucking Tay and Jess got up and sat on her wife's stomach. She moved her clit onto Tay's and started grinding them together. KC watched Jess's tits bounce as she rubbed her clit on Tay's and he started to cum.

"I'm gonna cum, Jess!" KC said, fucking Tay faster.

"Cum in this little slut," Jess replied with a smile, "Make her pregnant! Knock her up, KC!"

KC was holding back his load, trying to make Tay beg for his cum. Before Tay said anything, Jess kissed him and pressed her body to his. This made KC cum immediately, filling Tay's pussy with his load. Tay moaned when she felt KC's load fill her pussy. Jess gave him one more kiss before she pulled back and dismounted Tay. Tay covered her pussy the same way she had last time when KC pulled his cock out of her. Jess and Tay kissed romantically while KC fell onto the bed next to them, utterly spent. They were all out of breath, but that didn't stop Jess from making one last request.

"Do you have any more?" She asked KC, gesturing to his cock.

"I might have a little left, why?" KC replied.

"I want to know what it tastes like," Jess said.

KC smiled and stood up, pulling Jess to the head of his cock. He thought about the three of them fucking as he stroked his cock. Soon after he remembered fucking Beth, Jordan, and Lexi, which was enough to make him cum again. He shot his load onto Jess's tongue before falling back onto the bed. Jess swallowed KC's load and kissed Tay while the taste was still in her mouth.

"It's sweet," Jess said to KC, who was now just watching Tay and jess make out. He was out of energy and ready to leave. As he got up, Jess pushed him back onto the bed.

"I want to thank you this time," She said, "Weather Tay gets pregnant or not, this was still amazing sex."

"You're welcome," KC replied, "Best of luck with your family."

Jess kissed him again and Tay sat up to kiss him as well. KC got dressed and left the house. He came home to find Lexi and his mother talking with Jordan on the phone. He waved and went to take a shower before coming back down to talk with his sister. Jordan was doing well at school and had even found another girlfriend. They were perfect for each other from what KC heard and were defiantly in love. KC wished them the best before going back up to his room to sleep off all the sex he'd had that day.