Secrets Of The Stallion

Story Info
Hot erotic pleasures to shock and tantalise. Wouldn't you?
12.5k words
4.66
27.4k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers

This story was inspired by a role play that I was part of.

With the encouragement and blessing of Brandybeebee, Jayc57 and T. Fit, I made it into the story that it is today.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I have had in writing it, and putting the idea together as the story you see today.

Special thanks to my three friends who were the inspiration and encouragement throughout. Without their support, I may never have put pen to paper or submitted to Literotica.

Please enjoy and post your comments. I have much to learn.

******************


Safira stepped out of the bedroom of their log cabin home on Crystal Lake. She was wearing her little black cocktail dress that Jake liked so much and made sure her raven coloured hair was all clipped up. She pushed a deep burgundy slide in place for the final touch. She wore ivory coloured pearl drop earrings to go with the pearl beads around her neck. It was a First Anniversary gift from Jake. The look was simple but elegant and the dress clung to her body to perfection. She had a deep burgundy shawl to keep the night air from chilling her body that wrapped around her shoulders. She checked for lines of the sheer lacy basque underneath and matching panties but luckily the dress showed no hint of what lay beneath - a surprise for her Jake.

It was after all their first anniversary outing, but with a difference. An excited shiver ran down her spine as she wondered what mysteries would unfold tonight. Neither of them had been to such a place before and she looked at the elite tickets of invite and placed them in her purse.

Satisfied Jake would approve of her appearance, she joined him in the kitchen. The look in his eye told her he liked what he saw. He looked awesome in a black Tuxedo suit and white dress shirt. She moved to stand in front of him and tied his black dicky bow. He stretched his neck so she could fasten it.

"You look amazing Darling," she said, "I have got you the perfect thing to set off your suit. I saw it when I was getting my hair slide and it matches perfectly with that." She slipped into the bedroom and returned shortly with a deep burgundy waistcoat, with a fainter burgundy, swirly pattern design that ran through the thread. "Happy Anniversary Darling."

Jake was delighted and tried it on. The deep burgundy and black colours together looked amazing. It reminded her of vampires for some unknown reason. He looked very handsome. Jake inspected himself in the mirror and then did the same to Safira.

"We match," he smiled and moved in for a deep kiss, taking her breath away and setting her heart racing as only he can do.

They both slipped on their black and burgundy silk eye masks to finish their appearance. Jake's was simple and plain. Safira's however, was prettier with ruby, black and diamante coloured sparkly stones.

"Thank you," He whispered in her ear and they locked up the log cabin and headed for their car.

Jake drove up to The Stallion Bar and Grill and Safira waited for him as he organised some drink crates, passing the time of day with the Head bar keep, referred affectionately to as Old Joe.

Jake helped to manage The Stallions and she also worked the bar there. He signed some cheque releases for the Old Joe to give to their suppliers.

Jake gave some instructions to the Head Bar Man, signalled that he was ready and they both walked the short distance to The Ice House. The Ice House was the Bar's dungeons and ran underneath the building and beyond. There was a discreet side entrance that was usually locked.

People were already there for the ceremony and Safira saw, if she looked closely enough through the eye masks, some of their friends from The Bar. They were all dressed elegantly.

Jake's attention was caught by the Bar Keep bringing some crates of booze on a trolley towards them. He and servants of The Ice House carried the crates inside and helped to replenish the bar.

Safira saw her friend, Brandy, chatting to a small group of people. She was owner of The Stallion and The Ice House. Safira joined her and the guests chatting with her. They had also received special invites. A well dressed and uniformed servant served them fluted champagne and spirits. Safira took a champagne for herself and a Gin and Tonic for Jake.

Titus entered the pool room of The Stallion Bar and Grill and approached the secret entrance known to only a few. He was one of them, although he had never used it. The door behind the cue rack swung open but just as he stepped inside, he realised it was the wrong entrance. The covert stone corridor was filled with echoes, muffled, as they trickled and bounced through thick walls and winding passageways. He smiled to himself and got the invitation from his jacket. The front entrance was opened for tonight's festivities, silly. He walked back out of the pool room, nodded at one of the unsuspecting patron's on the way and checked himself a last time in one of the mirrors mounted on the wall.

The tuxedo was handmade, the finest linen was selected, woven and cut to a perfect fit around his body. The legs of the pants pressed to a perfect sharp fold, the jacket with one button closed, wrapped tight around his torso, accentuating his broad shoulders. The shirt was pristine white, the neck and wrist collar starched to perfection. His bow tie was adjusted one last time. The silk was smooth between his fingers, reminding him of the soft skin of a woman. It hid the top button of his shirt as did the waistcoat which had a shiny silk back. His black leather shoes were polished to a mirror like shine and the rubber soles hardly made a noise on the floor of the bar.

He brushed his fingers through his hair, still wet from his forced, cold shower. That thought made him smile as he remembered the sweet lady that had very nearly made him late for tonight. A last look at his appearance and he was satisfied. He turned and leaving through the door told himself, he was ready. He walked across the parking lot in long strides, straight towards the entrance of the Ice House, each step calculated and aimed. The closer he got to the discreet wooden door, the more the excitement of the party started to wave across the concrete lot. The party seemed to be in full swing. As he neared the door, he placed his black eye mask on, straightened his back, took a deep breath and stepped through the entrance and into the hallway leading to the central room, the Grand Hall.

He came to a halt in the middle of the hallway and looked around, one hand in his pocket, his eyes alight as he took in the magnificent view. The atmosphere was unlike he had ever experienced. A strange tingle was in the air, touching something, something hidden, slumbering deep inside him and waiting, for the right time to awaken. Something that has shown glimpses but had yet to reveal its true nature.

A shiver ran down his spine and a sense of confidence started to build inside him. Slowly he moved forward again and scanned the room. He saw familiar faces behind their eye masks, but more than anything saw an unusual confidence. Confidence in the eyes of two submissives, he knew from The Bar, and noted the way they moved through the crowd tending the guests. Confidence in the eyes of the Queen Domme, Crystelle, as she looked around the room. There was a kind of strength that was rooted in soil, he was yet to explore more.

Crystelle was ensuring all her guests were looked after on this special night. The night her Ice House was open to her fellow private members, close friends and also their vanilla but interested guests. A special night she was to collar her submissive. The invites were select for this special occasion.

A tray of drinks passed by and Titus picked up a glass of whiskey and declined the offer of ice. He swirled the whiskey in the glass, bringing it to his nose and took in the full, warm scent. Then he slowly took a sip, rolled the whiskey around his mouth with his tongue. He let his oral and nasal senses fill with the rich aroma of the single malt. The name of the whiskey didn't come to his mind, but the taste was welcomingly familiar. He looked around the room, this time aimed at the people mingling in the Great Hall and he was met with smiling faces and alert, interested eyes.

He recognised a beautiful woman and as their eyes met, he sent a hand kiss to her. The memory of her lips were suddenly imprinted on his skin from a past meeting. He smiled at the memory. He then noticed other ladies he had had intimate relations and nodded to each in acknowledgement as they caught each other's eye.

He saw Safira and Jake were present. He knew them as a vanilla couple from The Bar. They both worked there. Jake was one of the managers and Safira was the Head Barmaid. The invite must have peeked their interest. He smiled. Many would find this world fascinating given the chance.

Then he saw her. Brandy was chatting with some of the guests. She was the owner of The Stallion Bar and Grill and also vanilla as far as he knew. The Queen Domme, Crystelle, would have invited her as they were friends and Brandy was also the landlord of The Ice House, used for Crystelle's select members. He allowed his eyes to rest on Brandy's face for a while, seeing sparkles in her eyes, her hands articulating her words enthusiastically. She was definitely in a good mood.

He let his eyes drift down her body, noticing the fullness of her dress at the top, her breasts offering a teasing cleavage, the black dress tightly wrapped around her body, her legs slender and long, emphasized by the straight line down the back of her stockings and the tantalising high split in the dress. It was classy. Unconsciously he licked his lips as he let her image sink in, then slowly turned his head back to the centre of the hall.

He noticed the large Table or Alter. Intended to catch the eye, the table had a strange effect on him, drawing him closer. The sheer size was impressive on its own. Just as he turned his head, he saw Brandy turn her head towards him, their eyes just missed each other. A tingle in his neck accompanied him as he walked towards the table and placed his hands on it, slowly moving them over the surface as if he were caressing it.

Brandy chatted with invited guests who had also been given a select invite to this special occasion. They exchanged pleasantries and laughed at funny anecdotes.

She wondered what the night would bring as she had never been to such a ceremony and party before.

Safira joined their group and Brandy offered to show Safira her dungeon while Jake was busy with the crates. She had elegantly changed her Dungeon into a harem type room. They walked through the hall and the passageways and saw open dungeon doorways. They were all lit with fire lanterns on long sticks attached to the walls which gave it a medieval feel. Safira was startled to see there were also naked and semi naked submissives in various stages of undress with chains and collars, placed on round stands. They posed and stood like statues, obviously decorations for the evening. She admired their dedication and obedience to their kink.

Safira noted all the strange contraptions and equipment for sexual pleasure. Some seemed very interesting. Others sent a nervous shiver down her spine.

Brandy showed her around her dungeon and she admired the impressive, King Size, four poster bed with silk and net drapes. It was a stunning room, made for lovers in mind. It oozed sex appeal and opulence. Then after the small tour, they returned to the main hall and the other invited guests. They chatted about the décor and how she had found herself suddenly the owner of a dungeon in a place like The Ice House.

Jake joined their group and after a while, he decided he was going for a cigarette out back and Safira nodded, telling him she would stay and chat more with Brandy and the others.

Brandy drained the last of her Bacardi and Coke drink and saw Titus enter the hallway as her head tilted back. He looked amazing in his dinner suit and was quite unmistakeable, even in his eye mask. She stared a few moments taking him in. He was a very attractive man with fine broad, muscular shoulders, trim waist and a very nice tightly toned derrière.

She signalled to one of the servers, she knew from her bar, for another champagne. Dutifully he walked over with the tray.

She thanked him for her drink, "Will you do me a favour? There's an unusual chair over there in the corner, it's got red leather on it and shackles. Will you take it to my dungeon and place it on the rug in front of the mirror. Crystelle told me I could borrow anything I may need for tonight. Would you do that for me?"

He smiled and nodded. She grinned back at him, "My door is unlocked, and, thank you." He moved away to discreetly do as she had asked.

Crystelle had gifted her a dungeon in thanks for renting her The Ice House and although Brandy had decorated it like a harem boudoir, she had not used it yet. She hoped tonight she might.

Her eyes returned to Titus as he walked over to a large table, running his hand along it, almost caressing it like a lover. She smiled when a shiver of excitement ran through her.

She excused herself from the guests she had been talking to and headed Titus's way.

Before Titus even saw her, He sensed her. The soft clicks of her heels on her approach, echoed through the room as if drums were beating in a sensual rhythm. When their eyes glanced just past each other before, he noticed a sparkle he hadn't seen before and now she moved in from behind, gracefully and teasingly slow.

He turned and met her eyes just as she finished her last step and ended right in front of him.

Brandy's heart thumped at the look in his eyes. He really was a breath taking man.

With a smile on his face Titus took her hand and brought it upwards, leaning in to place a soft kiss on her wrist, a brush of lips, closing his eyes for a moment as he took in the delicate perfume on her skin. Reluctantly he released her hand, her fingers smooth and soft, warm and delicate in his strong fingers.

"Brandy, you look stunning tonight, very beautiful, sensual and sexy." Titus complimented her.

She smiled at him, blushing a little as she gracefully accepted his praise. When he spoke, his voice was deep and the words invisibly caressed her body. The heat in the room seemed to rise and she found it difficult to control her breathing. Brandy grew warm and she flushed with feminine desire. She wondered if he even realised the effect he had on her.

Titus turned to focus on the Alter, "I really admire the handiwork that was done on this centre piece. This marble comes from Italy I think, hewn and sanded by hand.

"Look at how smooth the surface is." He spoke softly to her.

Slowly he let his hands slide over the table, following the veins of white in the black marble, as if tracing the curves of a woman. The table top so was smooth and polished, it mirrored their profiles. The soft touch of Brandy leaning in to him and following the trail of his fingers with her eyes was very pleasant.

She watched him fascinated as his hand glided slowly over the black marble. His sexy voice resonated in the background. She was not really listening to his words, just the very sexy tone of it.

She was mesmerised by the slow caress of his hand. It invoked naughty images of that hand stroking the naked back of a woman lying face down on a bed in front of him.

Titus tilted his head and smiled, stepped back and slid his arms around her, taking her hand in his and guiding it over the table. He let her feel the smooth rounded edges, the cool touch of the surface and the heaviness of the stone.

A shiver ran down his spine as he felt Brandy push her body back into him a little, letting him know that she was there and welcoming his embrace. They both felt the strong pull of sensual attraction as it washed over them.

She licked her lips and stepped back to be closer to him. His aftershave tantalised her slightly flaring nostrils, to deeply breathe in, more of him.

"This table reminds me of something that I built years ago. A special piece of furniture that would fit in this room, not as a centre piece, but in one of the niches at the sides, or in a dungeon. Made of wood though. I am enchanted with wood." Titus said softly.

Brandy turned in Titus's arms, facing him, her body resting against him. Her sparkling eyes looked up at him and she smiled.

He smiled back and her attention was drawn to his lips, his white teeth and his tongue moving slightly. She was lost as he put his arms around her. She had to lean into him. She had a compelling need for his body to brush against hers.

She spoke to try and distract herself from this man's overwhelming aura.

"Have you taken a look around this place yet? It's pretty big with a number of dungeons that are quite extraordinary."

"No, this is my first time here actually. I've heard lots about it, but this is the first time I have set foot in this place. It is amazing. It makes me feel..." his voice trailed.

Titus didn't finish.

Brandy wondered at the sentence left hanging. It was as though he remembered something in his deep dark past.

This place had done something to Titus and deep down inside something started to twist and turn, a deep slumber slowly fading, the aftermath of a long hibernation. It had been a long time since he had felt this alive, so vibrant, so self-assured. Yet at the same time that old oppressive little voice popped up in his head and whispered warnings in unheard echoes in his mind. For a moment he felt dizzy, his head started to spin with the struggle developing in his head. He shrugged his shoulders, took a sip of his whiskey and concentrated on Brandy again, for a moment there he had been lost in a different world.

As he sipped his whiskey Brandy found herself watching him again intently as he lifted that glass to his mouth and the subsequent swallow in his throat. His Adam apple bobbled up and down so sexily.

She sensed a difference in him down here, in this room, something strong, something authoritative, an alpha male, and her female instinct responded. She liked this change in him.

"I wouldn't mind a tour if you would be my guide. I understand you have your own dungeon here?" Titus asked.

He saw that sparkle in her eyes again, for the shortest of moments, but confirming what he had seen before. Unsure of what that sparkle meant, he let the moment slip and unconsciously wrapped his arms around Brandy and pulled her tighter against him and kissed her spontaneously on her cheek.

The sudden kiss was unexpected and a little groan escaped her lips. Her eyes shut, enjoying the briefest moment of when his lips touched her skin.

They walked round the Great Hall and Brandy saw him look stunned at the sight of the chair that she had chosen to be discreetly placed in her Dungeon. It had been stored in The Bar's cellars for months until Crystelle asked for it to be moved to The Ice House. It seemed a more fitting environment.

She wondered if he knew its history.

In the same moment, Titus thought, 'The Chair! How did that get here?' He was shocked to see it in The Ice House.

Baffled he looked at the heavy, mahogany piece of furniture along the far end of the room. He saw the submissives approach it, escaping the gaze of the guests as they carried it to another destination. Time seemed to stand still as he was rushed back into the past and washed over with memories and intense feelings.

Titus could almost feel his hands slide over the wood again, working patiently, shaping the chair bit by bit until it had its perfect form. Made for the woman he had given his heart to. The first to draw out the man that was hidden deep inside of him.

He had worked for weeks to make the wood smooth as silk, find the perfect leather to cover the beautiful wood with. He chiselled, shaved and sanded the wooden parts to fit perfectly together.

Stone_Rhine
Stone_Rhine
40 Followers