Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Titus moaning in delight, Jake slipped free of Safira's hand and knelt behind her.

She moved her, now free, hand to explore and squeeze Titus's bollocks as her mouth kissed and sucked on his throbbing cock.

Jake leant his chest against her back and groped her breasts. She groaned on Titus's cock.

Jake ran his hands up her thighs to her belly then cupped her ample breasts, opening his fingers like scissors. He closed them around her nipples and pulled back then rolled them between his thumbs and fingers. Jake's hands squeezing Safira's tits turned her on so much.

The movement of her head nearly stilled as she felt the exploring hands of Jake on her body and between her legs, touching her most intimate treasures and started to pleasure her.

Titus watched enthralled as she ground her hips against Jake's hand then locked her eyes in as she looked up. Immediately she refound her focus and started to move up and down his shaft again, twirling her tongue around it as she devoured him.

She placed her hands on Titus's hips and pulled him closer as she pleasured him.

Jake grabbed Safira's thighs and pulled them open.

He fondled and forced her thighs even further apart and started to explore her in the most intimate of ways. He pulled and stretched her pussy lips and covered her clit with them. He used her labia and started to rub her clitoris. It swelled immediately and she circled her hips on his fingers. He began to masturbate her and she flooded, very sexed up. She moaned on Titus's cock and grazed him softly with her teeth in her excited state sucking him a little harder.

Jake rubbed her labia a little harder and dipped into her furrow, she had glazed his fingers nice and wet. His thumb flicked and teased her clitoris. It was swollen now and peeping out from its protective hood. Safira moaned and opened her legs even wider for him.

Jake smiled knowing what she wanted. Gently pinching her petalled lips together, Jake jerked Safira off, her hard clitoris rubbed by her own labia. Safira reacted with gasps and sighs as she tried to keep her attention on Titus as she stroked and sucked him.

Standing up, Jake nodded to Titus and pointed to the bed.

At Jake's gesture, Titus slid his member from the warm lips of Safira and helped him lift her to the bed.

Safira was teased almost to distraction when Jake and Titus tapped on her to indicate they wanted her on the bed.

They lifted Safira to her feet. The look in her eyes told Jake, she was in lust mode.

She crawled on to the bed, her bottom was towards them and she bent over a little more. The movement opening her up for Titus to see the inner wetness of her thrusting pussy for the first time and for her Jake to take his eye feast too.

Titus and Jake stared as they were allowed a glimpse of her delicious sex. Her lips glistened with her nectar, her tight buttocks swayed as she crawled sexily and alluringly to the head of the bed.

Safira was excited being viewed and admired by two men in this way. She turned round and straightened each leg provocatively to adjust and fix her stockings. Her hands slowly ironed out any wrinkled in the nylon and she readjusted and secured the suspenders in place.

The movement opened and spread her trimmed black pussy for their pleasure and drew attention to her long supple legs.

The men enjoyed the length and curves of her stockinged legs and the full view of her oily centre. Her groin and labia coated with a sheen of her juices, her pink lips swollen, half opened and too inviting to resist.

She then laid back, silently inviting them to play with the willing harem pet she was.

Jake moved up the bed on his knees, looking down on his Safira as he guided his shaft to her hand.

Titus watched her focus on the head of Jake's member as Titus placed his hands on her ankles and slowly slid them upwards to her knees. With his thumbs in the hollow of her knees, he started to push them apart, moving her knees closer to her chest as he opened her up gently.

She took a sharp intake of breath as Titus purposely spread her legs. He studied in close up the fresh new pussy before him, just inches from his face. She felt his breath on her. The intense look in his eyes and the anticipation that built was very exciting. She gushed again, further wetting her pussy as he gazed at her.

Nervous, yet sexually stimulated by the moment, she gripped and stroked Jake's cock. Jake stroked her hair in reassurance and approval at her heightened sexual state. He wanted her to give herself totally over to Titus.

Safira smiled, knowing that Titus would demand nothing less!

With her glistening sex fully exposed to him, Titus could smell her arousal, the sweet scent of her excitement drifted to his nose. He leant in and placed his lips half way on her inner thigh and started to kiss upwards, purposely avoiding her labia while his tongue flicked in and out, collecting his first taste of her.

Titus's tongue teased Safira. He licked and kissed her inner thighs building the anticipation as he worked his way slowly to her feminine centre, leaving her wet, wanton and aching for his attention. She writhed on the bed, feeling his bristles grazing her skin gently.

The soft stubble on his chin brushed against her lips as he moved over her pelvis to her other thigh, trailing down the inside to her knee.

Titus looked up, seeing her switch her view from Jake's member down to her lower body, finding his eyes waiting for hers. He saw the want in her eyes, felt the writhe of her hips through the mattress as she gave in to the call of her body.

Slowly he moved his mouth closer to her opening, folded his tongue into a pointy tip and pushed it against her entrance as his lips connected with her intimate ones. In a slicked, slow slide his tongue entered her wet channel, then unfolded as he released the tension, filling her insides.

Titus felt her pussy contract, squeeze around his tongue, then relaxed as he curled the tip upwards and collected the coating of her nectar off her inner walls. Slowly he retracted his tongue and lapped her juices into his mouth, closing his lips to savour her taste.

Brandy's hair was still damp and she plaited it so it was out the way of her face.

"When having a sexathon, nothing worse than hair getting in the way of the mouth and viewing action," She thought to herself, remembering the fullness of her mouth as Titus plunged his hard cock deep into her mouth and throat whilst she was in the chair.

The erotic image conjured in her mind, fired her body and was complimented by the soft murmurs of the erotic sex going on outside the bathroom door.

Cleaned, naked and trimmed to perfection, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her full rounded breasts were already peaked, aching to be touched and suckled. Her slim ribcage and thin waist flared to rounded womanly hips and nestled in the apex of her thighs was her trimmed red tuft of pubic hair. The very core of her womanhood and centre of her desires.

Brandy was invigorated after her shower and the thoughts of the sensual play in the next room caused her body to tingle. Jake and Titus were strong, attractive and very sexy men.

To be the centre of their carnal desires was indeed an experience to be both looked forward to and to be treasured in the years to come, especially when looking back in memory.

Satisfied, that she was ready for the harem room, she grabbed her black sheer , boudoir robe from behind the door and put her arms in the sleeves, letting the flimsy fabric rest on her shoulders, leaving it to gape open and frame her full frontal nudity.

The sheer robe was completely see- through and the womanly contours of her back and buttocks clearly seen through the delicate material at the back.

She sprayed a little perfume of "English red rose" over her head, letting the misty droplets fall and evaporate on her skin. The soft scent was sensual and pleasant as it wafted in her wake.

She walked barefoot to the harem room and opened the door, standing by the door frame.

Titus had his face buried in Safira's feminine centre, causing her to moan and writhe.

Jake was being pleasured with Safira's hands. He watched Titus's performance mesmerised.

It was an image of lust and desire in its most primitive form - a beautiful, intimate sight of three naked adults at their sexual peak, enjoying each other on the four poster bed. Brandy watched fascinated. Seeing and hearing their play, ignited her sexual interest and she felt a wet warmth invade her sex.

She tore her eyes away from the play and realised, Jake was staring at her, looking her up and down boldly. He took in her nudity framed by her boudoir robe. His silent eyes called for her and she went to him.

Brandy approached the bed, her robe open, the black sheer fabric highlighted her long red hair. Her breasts swayed slightly as she moved closer. Jake watched her intently as she stole glances at Titus pleasuring Safira. She looked at Jake's erect cock as Safira lost in the moment stroked and licked, eyes closed and moaning.

Then, standing before him, she and Jake made eye contact. Words were not needed. Jake stroked her cheek gently and they both knew what Jake wanted.

His bold arrogant appraisal of her naked body turned her on. Her breasts peaked and nipples became hardened little pebbles. Desire unfurled in the pit of her stomach and her sex flushed with fresh moist heat. She inspected his naked, hard, toned muscular body too. The vision before her, very pleasing indeed and made more exciting by the fact, Jake was normally forbidden fruit. Rarely did he play outside, Safira's bedroom.

Safira continued to lick, suck and stroke Jake's hardened cock and balls but Brandy knew Jake's attention was on her now, as Safira's was on Titus lapping and sucking between her legs. Brandy knew the wonders of Titus's expert tongue from earlier and no girl could concentrate on anything but him for very long. Which, Brandy believed, was his very intention.

Then Jake moved to fondle her breasts with both hands. He squeezed and weighed them in his hands. Brandy's breath caught at his bold confidence and pleasurable touch.

When Jake reached out, he moved away from Safira a little and strongly kneaded Brandy's breasts. Brandy closed her eyes, throwing her head back, thrusting her ample orbs into his hands. Her protruding nipples scrawled his inner sensitive palms as he massaged and a groan escaped her lips.

Jake pushed her breasts together and began to kiss and suckle each nipple, raising her sexual interest. He took his time enjoying the new experience.

She wrapped her arms around Jake's neck as he pushed her breasts together and buried his face in her cleavage. His hands found her waist and he pulled her closer. Taking in her scent as he licked her nipples.

He ran his hand along her body, exploring her for the first time. He memorised every inch of her, gauging her pleasurable reactions. Jake's hands ran down her back and caressed her ass.

His left hand slid around her thigh then upwards and he palmed her moist sex. He curled his hand and cupped her inflamed pussy and rubbed softly. Brandy groaned again and began to thrust against the heel of his hand, teasing herself, juices flushing and wetting him.

"Fuck my hand Brandy," Jake commanded.

Brandy sighed and pulled his head in to her breasts and thrust her pelvis repeatedly into his hand.

She gripped his head pushing into him, feeling the heel of his hand rub on her clitoris. She wanted him. She needed him.

Her hands explored his body, caressing his torso, his shoulders and his back. Eyes still shut, losing herself in the feel of this new man in her hands.

Then Brandy opened her eyes to watch him mouth her breasts and saw Safira still sucking and licking Jake's cock and balls, and Titus feasting on Safira's sex. The image caused Brandy's excitement to build and gush on Jake's hand.

With all senses running on warp speed, Titus sensed Brandy enter the room, standing still for a few moments, then approaching the bed. As soon as she reached the head of the bed, the sexual tension was raised, added to by the excitement she radiated. Called for by Jake, she turned and offered herself to him.

Safira stroked Jake's cock a little more, kissing and licking his balls. She was vaguely aware Brandy had walked into the room and that she had walked to Jake.

Brandy was a very beautiful and desirable woman. Her slim perfect form was covered in a black flimsy boudoir robe which was open at the front, boldly displaying her feminine charms. The robe did nothing to hide her naked body, if anything, it emphasized the red colouring of her pubic hair and accentuated her fuckability.

Jake's eyes locked onto her. He arrogantly took his fill of her nudity and began to fondle her body, his boss's body as Safira played absently with his cock, her attention more on the man working her thighs.

Titus's tongue was licking her furrow and fingers parting her pussy lips to examine and explore. As he suckled her clitoris, she arched into his face losing herself in the moment, moaning as the pleasurable sensations washed over her. Flushing and panting; her fingers found his hair and she fisted her hands. She pulled and bunched his hair, arching her pussy in his face and pushing her face into Jake's balls.

She pressed her pussy into his face, circling his hips, her back arching off the bed, her hands pushing him into her. She shut her eyes, passion building and then he fingered her. She gasped and felt him inside her. His fingers cool in her wet heat, pushing in, curling, touching her G spot. She flooded and moaned again.

Titus saw Brandy's cheeks blush with excitement as Jake touched her cheek, then moved his hands down and started to gently play with her full, rounded breasts, seeing, in her half closed eyes, she was at a new level of excitement.

The satisfied groan of Jake confirmed he was in the same state of arousal and the constant movement of Safira's hips gave Titus the same signs from her.

Safira looked down and saw Titus expertly working his magic. The intimacy of this new man sucking her pussy, the thrill of a different man to Jake nuzzling in her black, freshly trimmed pubic hair took her breath away. She laid back again but kept watching, the exciting image imprinted in her memory. She held his head, grinding his face. It was so exciting, so pleasurable and such a turn on for her.

Titus enjoyed her, then slowly he disconnected his lips from her sex and looked up between her breasts. Jake's member was in her hand again, her eyes were locked in with the sight between her legs, her eyes glistening with desire, almost displeased with Titus's pause.

Titus smiled and let his tongue run through her lips upwards over her clit, feeling her thighs squeezed with the feeling. Again he let his tongue run upwards, starting at her perineum, following through until his chin pressed against her wet entrance. His hands slid up her thighs, fingers resting in her groin, thumbs placed at either side of her lips, gently pulling them open. One more time he let his tongue slither through her wide opened lips, twirling his tongue around her clit, pulling her lips further apart to expose her little button. Then he pressed the tip of his tongue against the underside of her nub and folded his lips around it, collapsing his cheeks to suck it in between his lips.

As Titus's cheeks filled and emptied with air, alternating the vacuum surrounding her button, he moved his thumbs away and let her lips fold around her clit again. With soft tugs, he pulled on her button while he rapidly moved the tip of his tongue, rubbing her clit from below. His right hand started to slide down her pelvis, turning and pressing two fingers against her entrance. Slowly they started to sink in as he devoured Safira's pleasure button, feeling her body react strongly, pushing herself against his mouth.

Mixed in with the soft, wet noises of his mouth between Safira's soft, toned thighs, he heard muffled moans close to him.

With a quick look Titus saw Brandy with closed eyes, her legs slightly apart, the tuft of red hair just visible above the pillows, moaning while Jake let his hands travel up and down her body, exploring her feminine curves and form.

Jake moved in closer to Brandy and her hand soon searched out and took over from Safira's hand teasing Jake's erection. Brandy's grip was on his cock now, replacing Safira's. The thought thrilled Jake.

Titus felt Safira's fingers slip into his hair, her hands now free, pushing his face harder against her sex, his chin and cheeks coated with the flow of her juices, making sure he knew he had the full attention of the woman in his hands.

Jake knew her want and guided her to the bed. Jake pushed her slowly to the bed. She smiled and lay down.

Her boudoir robe fell open on the bed. It fell like black wings open on the bed. The sheer fabric made an erotic background for Jake's viewing pleasure. Her fair skin against the black fabric drew his eyes in, such a contrast in the mellow lighting.

He positioned her face up, her legs wide for his inspection of her glistening rose petals and hooded nub.

Jake knelt between her legs, his hands slowly ran up her sides and cupped her breasts. His thumbs kneaded her nipples till they were warm and erect. Brandy moaned in delight.

He bent down and she felt his breath tease her heated core. He slowly massaged her breasts, fondling and exciting her. She moaned and thrust, a little impatient

Running his fingers down her waist, Brandy shivered and twisted a little as her desire went up a level, opening her legs wider.

A passage from "Fanny Hill" entered his mind, "Her thighs are so exquisitely fashioned, that either more in or out they would have declined from that point of perfection they presented"

His hands caressed her thigh going lower and lower. Grazing by her pussy, he heard a disappointed gasp as his hands moved away again. Grabbing her by the waist he pulled her closer to him as his tongue began long licks down her thighs, a quick tease across her wet opening, splaying the lips open briefly, tasting drops of her nectar, then moving up the other thigh.

He moved one leg over his shoulder to open her more and began kissing her inner thighs. The sensation was exquisite and she began circling her hips a little wanting more. His tongue grazed her labia and she groaned again. She thrust her tits into his palms and shut her eyes to enhance the feel of him.

Jake moved in, spreading Brandy's puffy wet lips. He sucked a finger, making it wet and began to softly rub from the rim of her furrow to that "oh so" sensitive area under the clitoris.

He used his fingers to tease her wanton pussy, exploring her crevice as she groaned. Brandy whimpered more as he slipped a finger inside with ease, still rubbing the small ridge under her clitoris.

He slipped in a second finger while his thumb rolled over her clitoris in tight circles. His ring finger slid down her undercarriage rubbing her anal opening. Sliding his fingers out, he began licking her wet and throbbing womanhood with passion.

Brandy felt his tongue taste her. He began to finger fuck and she bucked on to him, feeling him inside her. When he rimmed her anal passage and began to tongue fuck her, she groaned and writhed in pure ecstasy, lost in his expertise.

Brandy sighed and moaned reaching Safira's tempo and tone. Jake pushed her legs to her stomach and broadened his tongued area. He began to tongue fuck her wet channel, darting in deep and fast then slow and shallow. Spreading her soft cheeks, he lewdly rimmed and licked her most intimate of openings, looping his tongue he surrounded her clit from both sides in long delightful licks.