Secrets Revealed Pt. I Ch. 02

Story Info
Everyone has a secret. How long can you keep yours?
9.6k words
4.77
25.7k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I – History

Chapter 2

When we got to my bunkhouse, Patrice slowed to a stop and just looked at the door.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her. "You don't have to go through with it, you know."

She shook her head. Then she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Iwant to do this. I want to do it withyou," she told me.

I could hear the love in her words, a love I felt for her as well. I reached for the screen door and held it open. She walked in and went straight for my room, putting her bag down softly on Jim's bed.

"He won't be back until late tomorrow afternoon," I reassured her.

"I know. We're all alone."

I felt a knot in my stomach. This wasn't my first time but I was still nervous. I really cared for Patrice and it was my first time with her. More importantly, it washer first time.

"So, do you—" I started to say.

"Do I—?" she said, looking a little nervous again.

This was silly. I just had to come out and say it. We both knew we were here to have sex.

"Do you want to go take a shower now?" I cleared my throat. "Together?"

Now I felt like I was sweating. I felt my nervousness in the pit of my stomach.

"It's not that I don't want to, Tim. It's just... I'm a little nervous, you know?" Patrice said, her voice not really steady.

The crickets were the only sound. Patrice sat down on the bed, on my bed. The creak punctuated the quiet.

"Can we just kiss for awhile?" Patrice asked sounding unsure again.

"Sure, hon. That sounds nice."

I sat next to her. She put one hand on the sheet, smoothing it and feeling the texture. I reached out and touched my fingers to her chin. I turned her face to mine. Her eyes closed but I could see the indecision in her expression. She wanted to yet she didn't. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers.

We both took a deep breath as we started to kiss. We had kissed before. We had even touched each other. We just hadn't doneit before. Patrice had said the time wasn't right. I had waited.

As I kissed her, I tried to reposition us both to lying down.

"No, Tim. Not yet. I just want to kiss."

"Okay. I was just going to kiss you."

"Look. It's different for a girl. I'll never be the same again. I just want to be sure this is right."

"It's right, Patrice. It's been right. We love each other."

"I know we do. I'm just not sure I'm ready to take the next step. Maybe it will be tonight. Maybe I just need a little time."

I felt her emotions, her fears and desires, in my heart. I wanted her to want this. If she didn't want it, I didn't really want it to happen, as much as I wanted her. I certainly didn't want her to regret doing this later.

I kissed her again, being careful not to press against her body.

"You don't have to do that," she said. "I'm not ready to go all the way but it's still alright to touch me."

When I didn't move, she picked up my hand and placed it on her breast, right over the camp logo. I pressed my hand into her firm softness, feeling the t-shirt material. As I squeezed, I felt the plastic nametag with my fingertips. Then, my eyes widened.

"You're not wearing a bra!"

Patrice giggled. "I told you I was thinking about it."

My heart beat faster and my blood flow was being redirected.

"What else are you not wearing?"

"I have everything else on," she assured me. "I thought you'd like discovering that, though. I can't believe it took you so long to figure it out."

I put my other hand on the other one. I could feel both her nipples hardening under my touch. My dick, which had been semi-hard all night, was stirring.

Breathing deeply, I suggested, "Let's take off our shirts."

"Tim," admonished Patrice.

Wanting to take her mind off her indecision and make her focus on how she wanted this, I asked, "When did you take off your bra?"

Patrice giggled sweetly.

"When you were talking with Abby, I pulled it off under my shirt. I was so worried you two were going to come in the room and catch me pulling my bra through the armhole of my shirt." She stopped and it was apparent she was thinking this over. "I'm sorry I'm so nervous."

I didn't speak. I didn't want to push anymore. I let her work through her fears on her own.

"I want to do it. I want to do it withyou." I heard her take a deep breath, enjoying watching her erect nipples under the soft material of her shirt. Her face showed a new resolve. She squeezed my hand. "Let's go take a shower," she announced.

I think my dick grew two inches at her words. I had to almost physically restrain myself to not jump up. I rose as slowly as I could make myself and grabbed two towels from the shelf. Patrice grabbed her bag. I looked questioningly at her.

"I have something special to wear for you," she explained, smiling slyly.

I raised my eyebrows. Without speaking another word, she tugged on my hand and led me towards the showers.

As we walked through the bunkhouse, I thought of all those young boys who had slept there just last night. If they only knew what was about to take place in here... .

That must have been when Patrice finally made up her mind. There was no more hesitation. She entered the big bathroom without any pause. The room seemed so empty with just the two of us there. Patrice turned around to face me, a sexy smile on her face, and pulled her shirt over her head. I stared at her perfect breasts as they bounced into view. She continued to smile as she watched me watching her. She laid her shirt on a bench and kicked her shoes off. She took off her socks and put them on her shirt, arranging each one carefully. I just stood there watching. I was enjoying discovering the body I had fantasized about for weeks.

Patrice kept eye contact with me as her hands undid the waist of her shorts. I just stood there with my erection making a tent in my own shorts. She opened the front of her shorts and pulled them down. I remember vividly seeing her light blue panties come into view. She didn't bend over to lower her shorts. She let them fall to her ankles and stepped out of them. The shorts joined the rest of her clothes and she was standing before me in just her panties. I could plainly see the bulge made by her lips.

My heart was pounding as I realized this was really going to happen. I was going to take her virginity. My mouth went dry as the thought that I was probably the first guy to see her body occurred to me. Patrice seemed to enjoy the effect undressing was having on me. I'm not sure I was even breathing.

After pausing to watch me with amusement, Patrice finally put her thumbs in the waistband of her skimpy blue panties. I watched as she pulled them down with agonizing slowness. My eyes were glued to the front of her panties. I saw the patch of hair slowly appear, curly and dark. She seemed to be moving slower as the waistband went lower. I also think she was enjoying the anticipation she was making me feel.

At long last, her panties slid down her legs, revealing her virgin pussy to my eyes. I just stood there, staring at what was revealed between her legs. The panties had joined all the rest of her clothes, now in a neat pile on the wooden bench. Patrice was standing before me, seeming to enjoy having her body on display before my eyes.

After a long time staring, I was drawn out of my daze by the sound of her clearing her throat. I looked up slowly, from her pussy to her tits, and finally to her face. She was looking expectantly at me. When my look of confusion didn't change, she spoke.

"Aren't you going to take off your clothes?" Patrice asked.

"What? Yeah, sure," I muttered.

I was feeling embarrassed now. I looked down as I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it over my head. I tossed it but missed the bench. Coming to my senses, I now removed my remaining clothes with more speed, anxious to be naked like her. Patrice finally laughed, a delightful sound echoing through the otherwise empty room. I was naked and my clothes lay discarded all over the floor. I was still holding my underwear as she spoke up.

"I thought you were never going to get undressed." Then she looked down before casting her eyes back up to me. "I'm flattered you enjoyed watching me, though," she told me, speaking more softly.

I smiled shyly as I managed to successfully land my underwear on the bench. Patrice stepped forward into my arms. The warm feel of her body against mine snapped me back to reality. I held her close and pressed my lips to hers. This kiss was positively electric as we each enjoyed the feel of naked flesh. I could feel the beating of her heart through her firm breasts. Her nipples poked into my chest, and my dick felt only soft hair in the space between her legs.

Our lips delicately parted and I opened my eyes. I focused on her face, smiling pleasantly. Patrice smiled impishly.

"I thought you were going to turn blue when you were waiting for me to take off my panties. Were you even breathing?"

"I don't think so. You left me breathless," I said honestly.

"Thank you," she said. Then, "How about that shower?"

Instead of being embarrassed again, I just giggled. Pulling her close again, my erection sandwiched this time between our stomachs, I kissed her just below one earlobe.

"Oh," she moaned, "if you keep that up, you'll make me forget all about the shower."

I raised one eyebrow in question.

"I want the shower. We have all night for what comes next," she said. "I want to be clean for you."

Instead of letting her go, I pulled her along with me as I moved us to a showerhead. I reached up with one hand, behind her, and turned on the water as I maneuvered us to the side until the temperature had adjusted. I used the opportunity to turn on a second showerhead. Finally letting go of the lovely lady in my arms, I reached up to adjust the two showerheads so they aimed at a point in the middle. We now had a nice big shower sized for two.

We kissed again as the spray cascaded over our bodies. The slickness of her stomach and her breasts was heavenly as she writhed against me. My arms reached around her, my hands moving down her back to her ass almost of their own volition. It was hardly a romantic hotel suite. It was Patrice and me, the two of us together yet all alone. It was the perfect setting.

Our lips parted. I relaxed my grasp and took a step or two back. I regarded the beauty in my arms as my hands rested on her shapely hips. The water sluiced between her tits, flowed in a translucent sheet down her flat stomach, and gathered into a river as it left her body. It formed a thick stream flowing down from her pussy, drawing my eyes to the dark triangle at the juncture of her legs.

Patrice cleared her throat to get my attention. With agonizing slowness, I lifted my gaze. I ran my eyes up her delicious body until my eyes met hers. I found her smiling.

"That's better. I was wondering if I would ever get to see your eyes again," Patrice told me.

I felt guilty for a moment. Then my feelings for her took over.

"I couldn't help myself," I told her honestly, feeling each word coming from my heart. "Seeing you, seeing your body exposed to me, knowing what you are giving to me, I can't do anything but stare at you."

"That's so sweet, Tim."

She reached for my cheeks with her hands and kissed me again. It was a kiss that was gentle yet firm. Born of delicate emotions yet bred with ardor. As Patrice kissed me, she ran one leg up mine. That feeling almost made me lose my balance. I did my best to hold on to her, one hand holding on to her slick and shapely bottom.

The splatter of the water made enough noise to cover the sounds we were making, in case someone should walk by the building. I knew that wouldn't be the case later in my bedroom.

We finally satisfied our immediate urges enough to move on to actually getting clean. We passed on washcloths, instead soaping up our hands and rubbing them all over each other. The smoothness of her breasts as I soaped them was heavenly. Her nipples were erect as they slid through my fingers and Patrice moaned as I pulled on them. She, meanwhile, was enjoying soaping up my chest.

I pulled Patrice to me roughly, her body melding to mine as her breath left her in a rush. She smiled up at me as I leaned in to kiss her. As we kissed, her slick hands ran over my butt. I realized she was pulling me harder to her so she could feel my erection trapped against her stomach.

When our lips parted, she smiled and said, "I feel something that still needs to be washed."

With a grin painting her face, Patrice descended to her knees in front of me. I shifted to block the spray from her face. She looked truly delighted as she took my fully hard cock in her hands. I was having a little trouble controlling my knees as she stroked me, appraising her prize.

She didn't look at me for a few minutes, instead closely studying my member. It was probably the first one she had ever seen. I enjoyed watching the fascination evident in her expression.

Wrapping one delicate hand around the shaft, she rubbed the tip between her thumb and forefinger. After a careful examination of my dick and my balls, she leaned a little more forward and, looking up to meet my eyes, she sucked the head of my dick into her mouth. I felt the end of her tongue delicately rubbing against my tip and I groaned out loud. She removed my dick from her mouth to speak, much to my disappointment.

"Abby said you'd like it when I did that," she said, an enormous grin spreading across her face.

"You two talked about this?" I asked, astonished.

"Uh-huh, but please don't tell Abby I told you that. She was embarrassed at first to even talk to me about it, but I kept asking her questions about what the first time would be like. She was like a big sister to me."

I shook my head in disbelief. I tried to imagine Patrice and Abby, late at night, having a discussion about fucking while the girls slept right outside their door.

My musing was dashed as Patrice returned for another taste, this time applying suction that buckled my knees. Seeing the reaction that had on me, she again stopped.

"Do you want to sit on the bench while I suck you?" she asked as sweetly as ever.

I couldn't believe this lovely creature was saying all this. I hadn't ever been with a girl who talked this much during sex. In a strange sort of way, it was nice. Really nice.

I nodded and reached down for her hand. Helping her stand, we moved over to one of the wooden benches. Patrice grabbed one of our towels and dropped it in front of me so she would have something soft to kneel on. I sat, she knelt, and she took me in her mouth once again as the two showerheads continued to run in front of us.

I had to grip the edge of the bench with both hands when she really started sucking. I remember thinking that Trip must be a lucky guy if Abby really taught Patrice all this. I knew I wouldn't last long.

Realizing what was about to happen, and that Patrice might not, I spoke up. It wasn't easy to concentrate on speaking as she sucked me like that, but I managed.

"Honey, you're about ... to make me cum. I'll ... I'll try to warn ... you before I ... shoot."

She removed me from her sweet mouth one last time, just long enough to say, "It's okay. I want you to cum in my mouth."

She immediately took me back into her mouth, her lips stretching into a very large O and her chin dimpling. As her words registered, as I realized what she intended to do, that did it. I had passed the point of no return. I briefly regretted that this magnificent blowjob wasn't going to last longer, but then I reached out to hold her cheeks in my hands—and spurted.

I came in her mouth as she looked lovingly into my eyes. Her expression was as if she was askingAm I doing it right? The pleasure I felt was beyond words. She was doing it right, alright. So right. Then her expression changed with the second spurt. She looked panicked. She suddenly pulled her wonderful warm mouth off my dick and I finished spurting on her cheek and her neck. The white ropes of my cum started to flow down her body as she coughed.

As my spurts died down, I saw that she was struggling to swallow what was in her mouth. The sound of the falling water slowly returned as I rejoined the real world. When I had no more cum to give her, she finally managed to swallow but with difficulty.


"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I thought I could swallow it all, but the taste..., the texture..."

"It's alright," I said. "It felt wonderful. You might come to like the taste, maybe not. It doesn't matter. I love that you tried to do that for me."

We sat there, naked, watching each other as the sound of water pouring out of the two showerheads filled the room. We were both grinning. I could see her tongue moving around in her mouth as if she was still tasting my cum, trying to enjoy it.

When I felt ready to stand, I got to my feet, announcing, "I'd like to do something for you, now."

Patrice's face lit up. Apparently, Abby had told her about that, too, and she was anxious. I pushed the pile of clothes to the other end of the bench and spread out a towel for her to lie on. Without waiting for instruction, Patrice took my place on the bench, moving her knees apart without modesty as she sat. I took her hand and turned her so she lay along the length of the bench with her feet on the floor at one end. The bench was narrow, but not so narrow that she might roll off.

I knelt on the concrete floor between her knees and adored the sight before me. I realized I was in a place that no one had ever been before. There might be many who came after me, but I was the first. Her first.

Patrice was holding her head up so she could watch what I was doing. I gave her a smile before lowering my face to her pussy. Her dark hair was only barely concealing her virgin slit.

I used the tips of my index fingers to peel open her lips and reveal the tender inner flesh. I smiled as I did so, enjoying touching her so intimately. Knowing she had no experience with this, I wasted no time exploring her with my fingers. I set out with my tongue to discover this new territory. First I touched the wet tip of my tongue to the tip of her clit. It was peeking out at me from under its hood, curious about the new stranger. When I made contact, Patrice made a sound. It was kind of like, "Ooh," but really drawn out. Not surprised, but rather very, very pleased. I explored the area about her clit, smelling and tasting the very essence of her womanhood.

At the limit of my vision, I noticed that Patrice was tensing and relaxing muscles all along her body. Her stomach, her sides, her arms, even her face—all were responding to my touch. I was so pleased with myself for being the very first person to show her that her body was capable of feeling such pleasure.

I moved lower, seeking out the source of her moisture. When I reached the passageway to her womb, I grinned. Her juices were flowing out, past where the towel ended and darkening the wood of the bench at the end of the seat. Her body wanted mine so badly. I could feel my own erection throbbing, reminding me of how badly my body wanted hers.

Turning my attention to the opening, I tenderly tasted the flow, enjoying her unique flavor. My tongue touched her hymen. I knew that her body would be changing irrevocably in only a few minutes. I, alone, would experience the feeling of tearing her open, getting her ready for all the penises that would come after. I felt a moment of guilt for that brief pain that I would cause her. Thinking then of the pleasure we would both feel after that moment, I overcame those pangs of guilt.

I touched her pussy with my tongue, licking and sucking. I used my lips to pull on her lips. Occasionally, I strayed up to give her clit a few licks before returning. Though my knees were starting to ache, I didn't want to move. I wanted to make her cum in my mouth first.