Secrets: Shocking Secrets!

Story Info
Lucky guy acquires a second sex slave. Oh dear!
8.1k words
4.38
34.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

Summary: Lucky male has the dilemma of dealing with two female co-workers that are now his sex slaves. Oh dear!

Note 1: Thanks to Jasmine and LarryArcher for their helpful suggestions and wonderful editing of my story. I can't thank you enough.

Note 2: Special thanks to Jasmine whose stories inspire me to write.

*

Jeff sat there looking down at Judy kneeling between his legs stroking the bulging lump in his pants, smiling up sweetly at him. His mind was spinning, trying to process all that Judy had revealed.

Even though she had just declared 'There is no rule I know of that says you can't have two slaves, so if that is what you want Master, then that is how it will be.'

The look in her eyes and the tone of her voice betrayed her true feelings. What she wanted was for him to be her Master and only her Master. Wanting him to ignore the fact that she had urged him to pursue Karen, who had just last night submitted to him, and was now calling him her Master.

As he sat there silent the realization began to surface, that deep down he had always wanted Judy for himself. Judy, the woman who had been his late wife's best friend all her life, the woman who was his best friend these past 10 years, and the woman he had secretly wanted to fuck silly from the moment he was introduced to her as being his wife's lifelong friend.

A part of him wanted to give into what her eyes were telling him and ignore what had transpired last night between Karen and him. But his father hadn't raised a fool, after ten years of being celibate; Jeff had a lot of fucking to catch up on and what better way to catch up than to have two sex slaves at his beck and call.

A moment of doubt that he could service two women at the same time crossed his mind (hell dealing with just one woman could be potentially exhausting). But then he figured that even if this usual relationship only lasted a few weeks or months, what a hell of a ride it would be, so he didn't give it a second thought.

Jeff's desire to take Judy and ravage her right then, was derailed by an overwhelming curiosity to know how it could be that he had fucked her many times before. How had his wife and Judy been able to trick him into having sex with her without him ever discovering it. How could that be? He had pleaded many times with his wife to have a threesome with Judy, being the other woman. But Laura was steadfast in refusing to do that, or to any threesome with anyone else for that matter.

So the revelation that he had fucked Judy with his wife arranging it had him beside himself.

Judy, on the other hand, had butterflies in her stomach. Judy was terrified that her revelations had backfired on her, that instead of moving her and Jeff's long term friendship to the next level to include the intimacy of sex: may have instead caused irreparable damage to a friendship she cherished above anything else.

"Jeff are you okay?...you haven't said a word in nearly five minutes," as she squeezed his cock hard to get his attention.

Still somewhat dazed he replied, "Yeah, I think so, it's just that you dumped a lot of shocking information on me...not sure I have my head around any of it yet."

"So what is troubling you most?" she asked before adding, "I'll try and clear things up for you."

"Well for starters you implied you know about Laura's and my sex life," his expression showing his confusion and a need to have answers.

Judy broke out laughing, before answering, "Jeff, we were best friends and she told me about everything you two did, often bragging about how good you were in bed and how many times you would make her climax."

"And you weren't shocked that we had a Master slave thing going on?" he asked, wanting to confirm that she did know about his past sex life with his wife.

"Shocked never, mostly just jealous," she giggled. "So what else do you want to know?"

"You said the two of you would trick me into having sex with you, how?...How could I have not known?" his need for answers now consuming him.

Judy smiled then sighed, "Jeff back before Laura passed on occasionally you would take advantage of the fact that she was a tea toddler and would have too much to drink."

"So?" he asked, still not understanding what this had to do with anything.

"Okay I will tell you how it happened the first time and that will for the most part explain how all the other times happened."

Do you remember that Halloween fraternity party that the three of us went to just a few weeks after you had taken Laura's virginity?

Jeff nodded his head, vaguely remembering that night, mostly only remembering he had gotten pretty hammered. Judy then proceeded to tell him the story of that night.

Well, you had too much to drink. When Laura came looking for me she found me in the back yard with my hand down some frat boy's pants stroking his hard cock. He had my costume pulled up over my ass, with his hands groping every part of me. Having had a few drinks, I was of the mindset to let this frat guy get lucky that tonight. I still remember how pissed I got when she broke us up and told the guy to get lost, that he wasn't going to score tonight at least not with her best friend.

I was so angry with her, telling her how dare she spoil my fun, that it wasn't fair, I was horny and I wanted to get fucked, I wanted to get fucked tonight, that I wanted to lose my virginity once and for all.

Then she slapped my face and said, "You dumb bitch, I'm not leaving you here to get screwed by god only knows how many guys. If something happened to you, I would never forgive myself."

I remember crying, "but it's not fair Laura, you have Jeff and probably will fuck him again tonight...it's just not fair you have lost your virginity and I haven't...it's just not fair."

I still remember the sad look she got on her face. Before she asked me, "Do you really want to lose your cherry that badly?"

"Yes, I do," I told her.

"Well I had hoped your first time would be with some boy you at least liked a lot...like I did with Jeff...but if you are willing I think we can trick Jeff into letting you lose your cherry using his cock."

I remember hugging her and telling her what a great friend she was and how I couldn't believe she was willing to do such a wonderful thing for me.

"How are we going to trick him?" I asked.

"I don't know yet, but I will think of something, before we get him back to his apartment," Laura said, "now come on and help me get him home."

Then we walked you the five blocks to your off campus apartment, Laura on one side of you, holding your arm and me on the other side doing the same. It was rather funny how much you were stumbling around, but surprisingly you never tripped and fell on your ass.

About a block from your place Laura shouted, "I got it!"

We both laughed when you said, "Got what sweetie, is it my cock?"

Once we got you inside, you stumbled off to the bedroom and Laura stayed with me to whispered her plan.

She was going to tell you that I was staying the night and would be sleeping on the sofa because I had too much to drink also, and was in no condition to walk to the dorms alone.

Then she would ask you if you would like to play a game, then she would blindfold you, gag you and tie you up to the bed. Once she got you to agree to that, she would tell you that she wasn't going to say a word as she fucked you senseless because she didn't want to wake me.

Then she explained that instead of her having sex with you, that I could then come in and have my way with you, that I could lose my cherry and fuck myself silly. She reminded me that once you were hard, and on your back you could stay hard for hours. Reminding me yet again of all the times she had ridden your cock to 3-4 orgasms plenty of times. Teasing me again that you were like Superman, a man of steel, even when drunk.

It took a bit of doing but eventually she got you stripped naked, blindfolded, gagged and tied to the headboard. I got naked while waiting for her to let me know you were bound up and ready for me. The longer I waited the wetter I got. I was nearly a wreck with anticipation when she finally came out of the bedroom and came over to me for some last minute instructions.

"Now don't you dare say a word, or the jig is up and we are busted, moan and groan if you want, but nothing more is that clear?"

"Yes perfectly clear, now let me at him, I can't wait a second longer," I begged her.

She gave me a hug and told me enjoy this because it might never happen again.

I started towards the bedroom and felt her following me. I asked her what the hell was she doing and was shocked when she told me quite calmly that she was going to watch. Then teased that she needed to make sure I didn't try to run off with her man and started to giggle.

I whispered "You bitch...fuck you...watch if you want but I'm going to fuck him...hope you enjoy it too."

When I stepped inside the bedroom I got another surprise, she had lit half a dozen candles around the room, making the atmosphere a bit romantic. I remember turning and mouthing to her, 'THANK YOU'.

Then finally I looked at you laying there on the bed, totally naked, blindfolded, gagged, and your hands bound to the headboard above your head.

I nearly pissed myself when I first looked at your cock. It was only semi-erect but was still much bigger than I was expecting. I went to the foot of the bed and crawled up between your legs, as I pushed them wider apart. I froze in my tracks for a few seconds, just staring at your beautiful cock, my mouth watering, but unable to act. Then I glanced up to see Laura smiling at me as she stood to the left of the bed in the doorway.

She opened her mouth and put a finger in and started to suck it. That was her signal that it was time to stop stalling and get busy sucking. I reached out and took you in my hand, you moaned, nearly scaring me to death.

I was in awe of how hot your cock felt in my hand, how firm it already felt, wondering just how much harder it would get. Maybe it would get as hard as that frat boy's I had been stroking earlier.

I glanced at Laura again, and now she was signaling me to start stroking you and licking you. Sje moved, her hand up and down as if she was holding your cock, Then she stuck her tongue out as if licking it as she was stroking you.

When she had said she was going to watch I was a bit annoyed with her, thinking she was just being a bitch. But suddenly, I was relieved that she was there and willing to coach me, to be as usual the most supportive best friend in the world.

After just a few strokes your cock was hard, so very hard and I almost laughed remembering how Laura often would bragged that you were like Superman, a man of steel. As you know Laura's and my laughs are quite different and could have easily given us away, but I caught myself just in the nick of time.

Your moans were intoxicating, so much so that I started to lick you from the base of your cock to the head, swirling my tongue around the head several times before moving back down and sucking on your balls. Your moans got louder and your legs began to shake just a little. It was hard to see Laura from that position, but I managed to get a glimpse of her smiling and giving me a thumbs up. Not only was I excited that I was making you feel good, but just as thrilled that I was getting Laura's approval. I was on cloud nine.

I was so aroused that I finally took you in my mouth and started bobbing up and down; sucking you like one does a straw when trying to drink an extra thick milkshake. I was really getting into it when I felt Laura tap me on the shoulder.

She signaled me it was time to climb on board and fuck myself silly. Just as I straddled you, I was about to put the head of your cock at the door to my cunt when I panicked. Wondering if I could really do this, lose my virginity to my best friend's unknowing boyfriend. Laura broke me from my frozen daze, by lifting my chin to look her in the eyes. Her eyes told me the answer I was searching for, that she wanted this for me just as much as I did. That she loved me like only best friends could love one another.

Laura stood there beside the bed, looking into my eyes as I slowly lowered myself onto your rock hard rod. As you penetrated me, I closed my eyes and moaned, the sensation of your cock head just inside me nearly causing me to orgasm instantly. I paused only a moment before I slammed myself down on you completely the both of us moaning loudly. As I sat there slightly grinding myself on you, I opened my eyes to see Laura smiling at me, her smile a mixture of pride that I was filled with your cock and joy that I was enjoying this new experience.

Then she mouthed, "FUCK HIM." I didn't need any more encouragement and started to bounce up and down on you. My cunt so wet that you slid in and out of me with ease. My first official cock induced orgasm only took seconds before it exploded, my back arched, my whole body stiffened, I actually could feel my cunt contracting rapidly as if it was attempting to suck you. My whole body tingled as if thousands of little electric shocks were igniting my every nerve.

As the last of the orgasmic sensations were ending, Laura lifted my face once again, then kissed me, tears of joy I hoped streaming from her eyes. I was shocked when she flashed two fingers at me and mouthed, "AGAIN."

I thought what the hell, if she wanted me to then why not. I began to move up and down again, but this time I decided that rather than fast and furious like last time, this time I would experiment. When you realized I was moving again, you moaned and mumbled something I couldn't understand with you being gagged.

I tried short quick thrusts, slow long stokes, and all kinds of variations. God it felt so good, the whole time my eyes were fixed on Laura, her range of expressions from surprise to a bit of shock as I rode you somehow excited her.

Before I realized it was happening, I was there, at the edge of erupting once again. I didn't want it to escape, I became like a woman possessed bouncing up and down on you determined to get off a second time.

It hit me like a bolt of lightning and I collapsed on you, shaking, moaning, in total disbelief at how fucking good it had felt. I heard you mumble something that sounded, like 'you slut.'

"So Jeff that is how it all started," Judy sighed, "what else can I say, besides that I will never forget that night." Judy's eyes sparkled from recalling that night, a night that would only be surpassed by tonight.

As he looked at her expression, he couldn't help but think she was holding something back, but what that could be he had no clue.

"So was it like that every time?" he asked, before he realized it was a dumb question, of course it wasn't. Hell he was there, he remembered those blindfold fuck sessions, and how hot they had been.

Judy giggled, "Don't you remember? We got creative and figured out ways to tie you up so you could be on top of me, or behind me and off your back so I could actually get you off also."

Jeff chuckled, "yeah dumb question I wasn't thinking...just hard to believe you two got away with that for so long without me catching on," then he asked, "any other naughty secrets I should know about?"

Judy began to blush, "well I guess you should know that back in college I would sometimes hide in the closet and peek out to watch the two of you fucking. I loved to finger myself and pretend that it was your dick inside me. Most of the time I came every time Laura did." Then she added, "until you almost caught me once and we decided a spy cam was a better way to go."

"A spy cam?" He asked, feeling there were even more secrets Judy was keeping from him.

She looked embarrassed to tell him, "yes a spy cam...whenever Greg would be out of town for business or off on his hunting trips, Laura would turn it on and I would watch you two on my laptop in my bedroom, where I could abuse myself with a dildo, as I watched you fuck her."

"Why the fuck didn't you two just have a threesome with me...I would have loved it!" he nearly screamed, "I begged her so many times for that."

"I did too, I pleaded with her so many times to just let you fuck us both, but she always refused and never would reveal why," Judy looked near tears, "but I finally had to quit asking, when she threatened to stop the blindfold ruse and to toss the spy cam in the garbage."

"Well I guess we will never know why now," Jeff said exasperated.

Suddenly he felt like he was being hit by a truck, an ugly thought slammed into him, "did you two ever..."

Judy answered before he could finish his question, knowing him so will that she knew the question before he could complete it, "No we never tricked Greg into fucking her, like we tricked you...I wouldn't have wished that slug on my best friend or even my worst enemy...besides after two beers he was useless in bed."

"Laura never cheated on you with any other man and you have been the only other man to ever fuck me Jeff...so relax." Her words comforted his sudden pang of jealousy.

Again Jeff fell in a daze. The past hour had taken him on an emotional roller coaster ride. He was attempting to slow the roller coaster and bring it to a stop,

Judy thinking it was best not to let him think to much and better to move things along squeezed his cock once more to bring him back to the reality of the moment.

"Master are you going to fuck me?" her eyes were begging for the answer to be yes. Her only thought being to give herself to him, to have him fuck her whenever he wished and not regulated by Laura.

Jeff smiled thinking it would be fun to tease her a bit, rubbing his chin he said, "Humm I was just wondering that same thing." Her eyes pleading, please fuck me.

"Let's get a look at what you have offered to give me, before I make up my mind. Stand up slut! Show me and make it interesting." Then she gave that glare she so often would use, when he had bested her in a bout of taunts and teasing each other over some silly thing, the one that said, 'You bastard!'.

Judy stood up slowly, grateful to be off her knees, which she had been for nearly an hour. Then stepped back out of arms reach. She cocked her head just a bit, her hair falling across her face. Biting the corner of her lower lip, she stared into his eyes, as she slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Thinking, 'tease me will you! Now it is my turn then you will be begging to fuck me.'

As Jeff watched her, he remembered just how much she reminded him of his wife. Often people asked if they were sisters. Judy's shoulder length auburn hair, greenish hazel eyes and Angelina Jolie lips alone were enough to make any man's cock stiffen.

As she was unbuttoning the last button, she shook the hair out of her face Then let the blouse gap open, but not pulling it off. She cupped her breasts, rubbing and caressing them, while giving him just slight glimpses of her now heaving mounds. She winked at him as she unfastened her front loader bra and just teased him with glimpses of her tits. Which had his mouth salivating with desire to latch his lips around a nipple and never let go.

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers