Secuction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy launched herself down on Mike's cock and he groaned loudly with the sudden assault. She picked up speed and she was frantically driving herself up and down as she flailed on his hips. Mike grabbed her hips to aid her efforts, pushing up as she lifted with her legs and pulling her down hard as she relied solely on gravity."

Mike felt it building from a light pressure to a cock crushing grip as her anal orgasm came rolling over her. She was screaming loudly. Mike prayed the cops wouldn't come. Her sphincter was clenching with an incredible pressure. Her heat was boiling the blood in his shaft.

Mandy screamed, "AAAHHHH...AAAHHHH," with each clench. I was groaning, "OOOHHH FFFUUUCCKKK," with each clench. Through it all Mandy kept right on butt-fucking my steel shaft. "JEEESSSUUUSSS CHHHHRRRIIISSST," I yelled.

That was it for me. I exploded cum into her bowels. Mandy screamed as my cock grew larger and the first stream blew into her. Her hands pushed mine away and she grabbed her nipples and began pinching them very hard. She knew what she wanted and she literally took it into her own hands.

As my many streams of cum subsided and her sphincter stopped clamping, Mandy collapsed forward onto my chest. I threw my arms around her shoulders and held her tight. Neither one of us had taken a breath as every muscle in our bodies remained clenched in knots. Finally, Mandy gasped to inhale a breath and I followed soon after. The tip of my cock was still buried in Mandy's ass. She had pulled herself off most of it when she collapsed forward.

In a playful mood, Mandy started manually clamping her sphincter on the head of my cock. I teased her right back by manually making my cock dance around under her. She giggled into my chest.

They were both quiet for some time enjoying their embrace. After nearly ten minutes, Mandy lifted herself up to extract Mike's cock. She lay down beside him and nestled into his side and laid her head on his shoulder. He pulled her in close with his arm and caressed her ear and face. She moaned from his light touch. She had one hand on his chest twirling her fingers in the hair. She noted that his chest hair was not excessive. She liked some hair on a man's chest but not too much.

Mandy said, "Mike. I think it goes without saying that I would like to see where we are going with this. I think you feel the same way. Should we take it slow because this has been anything but slow? Wow."

Mike thought for several moments and replied, "I don't know about you but I've kind of loved the fast part, but I know what you mean. How about dinner tomorrow night? Just you and me?"

She replied, "Well. I loved the fast part tonight too. I want to see if there is more for us than just sex, which is fantastic, by the way. I have never felt like I felt with you tonight. Dinner tomorrow night would be great. I would love to cook for you."

Mike kissed her forehead and said, "That would be great. How about 7:00?"

With plans made they fell into a deep sleep still entwined with each other. They woke after the sun came up still in the same position accept Mandy's hand had at some point encircled Mike's flaccid cock. She kissed him on his nipple and he kissed her forehead. She lifted her head up and they kissed passionately on the lips.

Stay tuned for an obvious continuation of this story in Chapter 5 (not written yet)...