Secuction Ch. 05

Story Info
Teens Zach and Nicki fumble thru mysteries of Sex.
12.7k words
4.67
31k
20

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,295 Followers

[Refresher: Zach and Nicki are high school seniors stumbling their way through the wonders of sex with the aid of Nicki's mother, Mandy who is using her supposed good intentions to support her own sexual desires for Zach's ten inch fat cock. Chapter 4 ended with Nicki's most successful match-making date between her mom, Mandy and Zach's dad, Mike.]

Mandy and Mike's first date last night had turned into a fuck-fest beyond all imagining. She had finished the night's romp butt-fucking herself on Mike's turgid cock. Both of them were beyond exhausted and they fell asleep in each other's arms. With the sun over the horizon their first day of hopefully many more had started with a passionate kiss as they lay in Mike's bed.

^^^^^

Mike broke the kiss and suggested they continue in the shower. They both reeked of sex from last night. Mike rolled out from under Mandy's head and stood by the bed offering his hand to Mandy. She by-passed the hand and went straight for his dangling cock. Mike laughed as Mandy pulled herself across the bed as she pulled on his hardening shaft. When she stood up beside Mike she released his cock and threw her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss. He returned her kiss and then kissed her lightly on the nape of the neck. Mandy shivered down her whole body. Mike's hands moved slowly down her back, by her narrow waist and grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her crotch into him.

Mike ran his index finger down her crack and found her rose bud. Mandy pushed herself into Mike's crotch, more to escape the probing finger than to feel the hardness of his cock between them. She said, "You'd better leave that alone. It's been a long time since I had a man butt-fuck me and I'm a little sore." From his one touch there he could tell her rose-bud was swollen. He brought his hand back up and ran his finger nails around at the top of her crack in the indentation at the bottom of her spine. Mandy shivered again.

Mandy pulled her head back and looked up at Mike. He was staring into her beautiful eyes. He was mesmerized by her incredibly gorgeous face. He glanced down to see her cleavage as her tits were pressed hard against his chest. He bent down and kissed her again. She moaned as she felt the tip of his tongue drag across her lips.

Mike didn't want to let her go, so he backed across the room toward the bathroom dragging her along with him. Still entwined, Mike leaned into the shower and turned on the shower. As the water temperature increased, so did theirs. They were in a passionate embrace. Mandy had lowered an arm and grabbed Mike's cock that had been poking her in the stomach. As they kissed, Mandy stroked his shaft.

They held the embrace as they both stepped into the shower which was basically a five foot tub with a glass enclosure. As the water cascaded down Mike's back Mandy picked up a previously used bar of soap and sank to her knees. She lathered up her hand and began a slow, soap lubricated handjob. Mike's head rocked back and a loud groan pushed out of his throat.

Mandy worked the handjob for several minutes before she pushed him back so the water would rinse him off. Mike didn't want the attention to his cock to stop so he pushed it forward until it was an inch from her face. Mandy giggled and then pushed her mouth over the head and continued until his cock was in her throat and her chin bumped into his balls. She held it there for longer than he thought possible as she strummed the underside with her tongue lashing from side to side. Another groan emitted. Mike was thinking, 'Please don't cum. Please don't cum.'

Mandy didn't want to make him cum in her mouth. She wanted his load in her pussy so she pulled back off his bobbing shaft and stood up for another kiss. She didn't bother washing his body and he didn't wash hers. They both knew that they would just have to do it again when they were done.

Mike turned her around and bent her over. She knew what his plan was she put out her arms against the back wall of the tub and pivoted her hips back giving Mike free access to her pussy. Mike's water slick cock slid past her labia and entered her pussy. He gently began pushing it into her. Mandy wanted it hard so she pushed back on his cock hard and he sank instantly to her furthest depth. Mike groaned again from her assault.

Mandy looked around at Mike with a sultry look and yelled through clenched teeth, "FUCK ME MIKE. FUCK ME FOREVER. OOOOHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK." Mike grabbed her hips and pulled himself into her hard and pushed back until my cock-head rested for a moment on her labia before pushing back in to the hilt. Mandy was screaming, "AAAHHHH...AHHHHHH...FUCK YES. DRILL ME BABY. I'MMM...GOOOOIIIINNNGGG...TO CUUUUMMMM...OH JESSSUUUSSS... HERE...IT... CCCCCUUUUUMMMMSSS."

Did she ever cum? Her legs shook and Mike was holding her in place as he pummeled her pussy. Her mouth hung open like she was screaming but no sound came out. With one hand on the wall the other was buried in her pussy with her index and little fingers on either side of my cock feeling me pushing in and out at a furious pace. Her middle and ring finger were strumming on her clit until it was too sensitive.

I had wanted to cum along with her, but I was way behind and I knew I couldn't catch up so I pushed it back thinking, 'I'll catch the next train.' I slowed down my assault. Mandy was gasping for air. She knew what I was thinking and she turned around and said between gasps, "Mike... Baby... You ...are ...an ...evil ...man."

Mike smiled at her as he fucked his cock past her fingers into her incredibly hot pussy. He knew she could fuck like this all day, as long as her legs and his held out. Hers were quivering. Her knees had already bucked twice but he had a vice grip on her hips so she wouldn't fall.

He knew his legs weren't going to last much longer so he increased his pace to drive her to another orgasm as he was holding his climax right on the periphery so he could cum with her. She was still fingering her clit. The sensation of his cock sliding between her fingers was intoxicating. Her head was swimming. Her head hung from her shoulders.

Suddenly, her head came up and he could feel her body begin to tense like before. Her index finger was flying. He allowed his climax to encroach a little closer. A surge of tightened muscle radiated up from her pelvis. She screamed through clenched teeth just like before, "OOOHHHH jEEESSSUUUSSS. I'MM...CUMMMMIINGG..AGAIN. OHH FFUUCCCK. CUUMMM...WITTTTHHHH...MMMEEEE." When Mike felt her pussy clamp down on his cock, he urged his climax forward and launched his cock deep into her just as the first shot of cum arrived. He grunted and blasted his spunk into her pussy. She screamed out again. "FFUUCCKKKK...YESSS. OOOHHHH GODDDD, TTTAAAKKKE..MMMEEE. NNNOWW."

As each of many ropes of cum launched into her pussy, he grunted, "AHHHH..AHHHH...AHHHH," Followed by, "FFFUUCCCK YEEEAAAHHH," with the last ejection. Mandy's legs were trembling and he couldn't hold her up much longer. He pulled his still rigid cock from her and lowered her to the floor. She went down on her hip and turned over. The water was splashing on her chest. Mike went down to his knees. They were both breathing very heavy.

When they were ready, Mike helped Mandy stand up. He held her under her arms to make sure she was steady enough. He lathered up his hands and washed her all over as she stood with her arms held out away from her body. Mike paid a lot of attention to her tits which amused Mandy. He scrubbed her crotch and ass and down her legs. He blew on her pussy while he was down there and she giggled and said, "Stop that! Unless you're ready for another round."

He smiled up at her and lifted his equipment and it dropped back down. "It looks like he is down for the count." He stood and lifted one of her arms above her head and said in a boxing announcers voice, "The winner and still champion, MMMMMaaaaannnnnddddyyyy." She laughed and playfully swatted his arm with her free hand.

Mandy washed him all over as she stood behind him. She reached around him and grabbed his limp dick and flopped it up and down. He said, "Careful, I have to piss like a racehorse."

Mandy was amused by his flaccid dick as it hung limp. She said, "Go ahead and pee. I want to aim it." She giggled again. With her holding it I started pissing toward the drain. She was gripping it like it was a fire hose and he had to tell to just hold it, don't squeeze it. She relaxed her grip and the stream got stronger. She was doing a terrible job of aiming toward the drain. He was pissing all over the front of the tub. She finally got it where she wanted it. She was laughing the whole time. Mike loved her laugh. There hadn't been laughing in his house in more than ten years. He smiled and let her have her fun.

When he was nearly done, he turned around to face her and pissed down her legs. She squealed and jumped back. She laughed and laughed. He lathered up his hands again and washed her legs again running the inside edge of his hands up so it rubbed along the length of her pussy. She moaned as his hand rubbed lightly across her clitoris. He stopped and stood up. He took down the hand-held shower head and sprayed up between her legs and down to rinsed off the soap. She moaned again when the spray hit her clit. She lightly bit her lower lip.

Mike turned off the water and pulled her close to him and kissed her passionately. She returned the passion with arms around his waist. He broke the kiss and bent down and kissed and nibbled each nipple. She playfully pushed him away and said, "Careful there buster." He grinned up at her and stood up and kissed her again lightly.

In the kitchen, Mike was brewing coffee. He was dressed in jeans and a light sweater. She was dressed in her black cocktail dress from last night. She was bare foot and carrying her heels. When the coffee was ready they sat down across from each other. He had his cup in one hand and he reached his free hand across the table to rest on the top of her free hand. She looked into his eyes and said, "I had a more than wonderful evening...night...morning. I can't wait for tonight."

Mike said, "I was hoping you felt that way. I'm totally smitten." She smiled as she looked down into her coffee cup. Mike continued, "What are we going to do with the kids tonight? I love the both of them but I want you all to myself."

Mandy was silent for nearly a minute looking down into her cup. She looked back up at Mike and said, "I have an idea. Their favorite band is having a concert in town this weekend. I will get tickets for them tonight." She smiled and continued, "In fact, I will hire a limo to pick them up at my house and bring them home. Bring Zach with you this evening. Be there by 7:00. I'll have the limo pick them up at 7:15. Then it's you and me bubb."

Mike smiled and said, "You'd better make those calls now. Those concert tickets will be going fast."

Mandy called the company's event organizer and told her what she wanted. A few minutes later she came back to the kitchen and said, "All set." Mike stood and she stretched up on her toes and kissed him on the lips. She broke the kiss and said, "I'd better be getting home to get going on the meal tonight. I have to do some grocery shopping."

Mike drove her home in the van. They laughed together when they climbed in. The smell of sex was strong. Mike put the windows down on the drive to Mandy's house. When he pulled into the driveway she noted that the Land Rover was there. She pushed herself across the bench seat and kissed Mike. He had a lip lock on her lower lip when she tried to pull away. He let her go. She slid back toward the door and stepped out barefoot on the ground. She blew him an air-kiss as he pulled out and drove away.

^^^^^^

Nicki and I slept deeply, spooned up together. We had enjoyed glorious sex in the ladies room at the restaurant last night. With the house to ourselves overnight, I expected that we would be fucking our brains out all night. I was sure that my dad and Nicki's mom were at my house fucking their brains out. As I contemplated the visual in my mind, it only aided the intensity of my morning woody which was now pushed up into Nicki's ass. Nicki reached down between her legs and slid her torso away from me so she could grab my stiff shaft and pull it back to where it was when we fell asleep last night.

If someone had pulled back the covers on Nicki's side of the bed they would swear that she had a big cock sticking out in front of her. She was gently running a finger nail over my glans and around the ridge. Nicki was not asleep but she wasn't awake either. She was in that middle twilight region where dreams are vibrant and real and remembered when you come fully awake. I had no idea what she may be dreaming but my little head was hoping it was something sexual.

She had stopped raking my dick with her finger nails. I used my muscles to make my dick jump as if to say, 'Hey, I'm here and I want your attention'. Her fingers started up again. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and squeezed firmly as if it was her dick.

How many thousand times had I wrapped my fingers around my morning wood exactly the way Nicki was right now. When I grab my cock, I always stroke it up and down a few times as if to test the dimensions. I was curious to see what she would do in her twilight realm. She just squeezed it. 'Bummer,' I thought.

I had become infatuated with Nicki's tits over the past couple weeks. They were magnificent. Not as nice as her mother's but I loved looking at them, touching them, tweaking her nipples, cupping them in my hands, licking them, kissing them, whatever. I reached my arm over the top of her body being careful to not touch her with my arm and gently placed my hand over one entire tit. I gently squeezed it. The softness was unlike anything I have ever touched before. Nicki mumbled something unintelligible. I moved my palm over her nipple so softly that it was like air blowing on it. Her nipple involuntarily responded. It firmed and scrunched itself smaller as it became erect and pushed out toward my palm about a half inch.

I moved my torso closer to her and leaned in and kissed her ear. I flicked my tongue gently on her earlobe. Nicki moaned something that I didn't catch. She relaxed her grip on my rigid cock and then removed her hand.

Her breathing changed and she was starting to wake. After a minute or so Nicki spread her legs and rolled on to her back. She was now lying on my cock with it under her ass-cheek. I pulled it out from under her ass-cheek. My hand moved from her tit to my cock and stroked it up and down a few times. I rolled onto my back and moved the sheet so it showed a huge tent above my crotch. I looked down and thought, 'That isn't something no one can ignore.' I put my arms behind my head and stared over at both of Nicki's tits. They seemed to defy gravity. They stood up off her chest almost like when she was standing up. They flattened out only slightly. Her nipples were scrunched up to the size of a nickel and both of them pointed straight up toward the ceiling.

I waited for several minutes expecting that she would open her eyes and see the 'tent' and react accordingly. I finally gave up the wait and rolled away from her and stood up. I looked down at her with the sheet at her waist. My cock was bouncing out in front of me.

I went to the bottom of the bed and slowly pulled out the sheet up until I could crawl under it. I slowly moved up her body being careful not to touch her anywhere. When my face was at the target, I gently exhaled warm air onto her pussy. I repeated this several times. I moved my face closer and used the tip of my tongue to touch her hooded clitoris. I had come to learn that her clitoris wasn't as sensitive when the hood was protecting it. I pushed down firmly on it.

Keeping a pointed tongue I dragged it lightly down along her pussy. I gently sucked her outer lips between my lips. Nicki moaned. I slowly pushed my tongue past her inner lips and I could taste the moisture that was collecting there. I didn't know if the cause was a dream or my ministrations. I didn't care either. To me it meant she was getting horny which was always a good thing to me.

I was doing it again. I was engaging in sex with my girlfriend while she was asleep. I absolutely loved doing this. Waking her up into an orgasm was an awesome goal. I thought, 'I wonder if it's possible for her to have an orgasm without waking up? Why not? I've had wet dreams before.'

Nicki's breathing rate was increasing and becoming ragged. I figured she was coming awake. I pulled my tongue back and continued exhaling warm breath on her pussy. Her breathing continued to increase. Suddenly her shoulders surged back lifting her chest up and her mouth opened and she moaned several times. With the sheet over my head I couldn't see if there were any vaginal spasms or not. All of her movements were consistent with the orgasms she had when she was awake.

For thirty seconds Nicki's chest and hips surged up and down in opposition to each other. She slowly came to a rest. I expected her to lift the sheet but she didn't. I pulled out from under the sheet and stood at the foot of the bed looking at her. I spoke softly, "Nicki? Are you awake?" No reaction. 'Amazing!' I thought.

Nicki's lips were slightly separated before she slurped drool out of the corner of her mouth and moaned as she turned back onto her side. 'Alright! That was awesome,' I thought. I turned around and went into the bathroom to relieve myself. My woody had diminished enough to piss.

I watched Nicki sleep as I walked by. Standing in the kitchen buck naked I realized I wanted to make some coffee but I had no idea where the ingredients were. I grabbed a small bottle of orange juice from the refrigerator and downed it in one gulp.

I opened the front door and stood there wondering if I could get to the newspaper lying five feet away and get back without someone seeing my bare ass. I went for it. I went into the family room and sat in Mandy's favorite chair and tipped back with the newspaper open to the sports page.

A half hour later, Nicki came padding down the stairs and strolled naked into the kitchen and then into the Family Room. Without a word, she pushed her way by the newspaper and planked herself down in my lap and kissed me hard. She said, "I had the most amazing dream. It was so hot. Phew." She was waving her hand in front of her face as she fanned herself.

I smiled up at her and said, "I wondered. I was there. I saw you have an orgasm. You had a 'wet-dream'. It was awesome." She looked at me like I had four heads. "I did not. I'm not even wet," she said.

"I'm sorry babe but you absolutely did. It lasted a half minute or so," I said.

"No way. That's not even possible. Come on. Quit fooling with me. I'll ask my mom," Nicki said.

I reached up and cupped her right tit in my left hand and said, "Speaking of fooling with you." She playfully slapped my hand away with a, 'I'm shocked' look on her face. I pulled her to me so I could get my mouth onto her tits. I started growling like I was going to eat them right off her chest. She playfully slapped my face and giggled, "You savage you."

With my attack on her tits, my cock lifted up and pushed into her ass. She looked down at me with her mouth open, "Ooooooooo. Look at you." She squirmed around grinding on my rapidly expanding cock. "Oh please, kind sir, please don't ravage me," she said with an awful southern drawl.

I laughed and with my hands attacking her tits again said, "Oh baby. That was an awful accent." She playfully slapped my hands off her tits and then collapsed her body into mine and kissed me very passionately. Her face was flushing and her breathing had become rapid and ragged. Playtime was over. As she pulled herself to me she rolled onto one hip and my cock sprang out from under her. It was standing up along her hip.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,295 Followers