Secuction Ch. 07

Story Info
Teens Zach and Nicki fumble thru mysteries of Sex.
10.8k words
3.82
24.6k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,299 Followers

[Refresher: Zach and Nicki are high school seniors stumbling their way through the wonders of sex with the aid of Nicki's mother, Mandy. Nicki has lesbian sex and goes berserk. She is fucking anything that moves and some that don't. Zach catches her with two guys in her mother's bed and he is done with her. She seeks revenge and makes sure her mother knows about Nicki's tryst with Mandy's betrothed, Mike, Zach's father. All ends badly for Nicki and Mandy. The end.]

[I was getting attached to these characters and I really wanted to end things with a happy ending but I couldn't figure out a plausible way to end it that way any time soon. One idea was to have Mike and Mandy get married and they all live together and start all having sex together as a family. It's hot and maybe that's the point. Well anyway, as the writer I'm God and I chose this way. It does leave open a Nicki and her dad thing going on over in the incest/taboo category. P.S. I read every comment to the previous chapters and tried to clean up the tense problem and add some things based on those comments. I don't have a lot of writing experience so I have experimented with different styles. Like the story or don't. I enjoyed writing it.]

*****

Swimming practice and a home swim meet had disrupted Zach and Nicki's sex life for a few days. Zach was getting in late in the evenings and on a couple of occasions Nicki had said she would be out with friends. Zach thought it was odd. She hadn't gone out with friends since the two had started having sex more than a month ago.

Since he was coming home to a dark house anyway, he told Nicki he would go home to his own house that night to check on things. It had been several days now that he had been staying with Nicki at her house while their parents were away together on vacation.

Zach had performed well at the swim meet and he was exhausted. He was leaving the school parking lot, heading for his house. His thoughts turned to Nicki. He didn't have anything concrete to put his finger on but he had a bad feeling. He couldn't figure out what was going on but something was different between them ever since the night Nicki's best friend, Joanne had come over and the three of them wound up sucking and fucking each other. His dick responded with the memory. He thought it was good for him to go to his house tonight. It was so boring sitting there in Nicki's huge house waiting for her to come home.

Twice, Nicki had come in very late, after he had gone to bed alone. She blasted through her room to the bathroom and took a shower before she got into bed with Zach and when she rolled over to kiss him good night her breath reeked of booze. He had asked her about what was going on and she just replied, "Nothing. I'm just spending some time with my friends that I have been ignoring lately." She had not asked me to come with her which was fine with me. I couldn't stand most of her click anyway.

He had just pulled into his driveway and shut off the engine when a thought shot through his head and it rocked him to the core, 'Is she seeing someone else? Is she having sex with someone else? If she was, she would certainly know that the smell of sex would be a give away. Hence the quick shower before getting in bed.' Zach's mind was racing and his heart rate spiked. He put his head down on the steering wheel and muttered, "Oh fuck."

Zach gathered himself and sat back up straight. He was getting angry but he calmed himself down as he thought, 'Hold on. You don't know anything. It could be something innocent.' Zach chastised himself for maybe getting carried away.

Zach got out of the car and went into the house. He had already made the decision: He wouldn't stay at his house tonight after all. He was going to check on his house to make sure all was in order and hang around until later and then drive back to Nicki's house.

Everything was fine in his house. He made himself some Mac n' Cheese and picked the mail up off the floor and put it on the kitchen table. The old newspapers on the front step were thrown in the trash. At 10:30 he got back in his car and drove toward Nicki's house. His heart was racing with anxiety.

He pulled up to the curb a couple houses down from Nicki's house. It was nearly 11:00. He quietly closed the car door and walked down the sidewalk. When he got to Nicki's driveway there was a car parked behind Mandy's Land Rover. He recognized the car from the school parking lot. It was a new BMW Z4 which obviously belonged to one of the rich kids. Zach didn't know anyone from that click. He placed his hand on the hood to gauge how long the car had been there. It was warm so it hadn't been there long. The house was completely dark. His heart was racing again as another nail was hammered into the coffin containing his fairy-tail life with Nicki.

Zach had a key to the front door that Nicki had given him the day he had driven their parents to the airport nearly a week ago. He pushed it into the lock on the front door. He hesitated a moment. He had to know. God he hoped it was something innocent. He prayed he was just being paranoid. He slowly unlocked the door. He pushed the door open and noticed that the alarm system was off. He knew how to disable it if it was on. He closed the front door and stepped to the bottom of the stairs. The house was deathly silent. He took off his shoes and slowly and quietly ascended the stairs.

Zach crept down the hall to Nicki's room. Her door was open and there was no one there. 'That's odd,' he thought. Her bathroom door was shut but there was no light showing at the bottom. He stood there for a minute trying to figure out what to do.

From the other end of the hall, came a loud moan. Zach's heart and mind collapsed off the end of the world. He slowly made his way down the hall to Nicki's mom's room. The door was open an inch. One of the night lights was lit on the far side of the bed but it was giving off a red filtered light. It lit the area on the bed but it left the rest of the room very dark. The bathroom light was on and the door was open which shed a lot more light in the bedroom than the red night light did. More moans that were obviously Nicki's were matched by a deeper tone.

Zach couldn't see the bed from his vantage point so he put one finger on the door and inched it further open until he could see the entire bed. There on Mandi's bed was Nicki lying naked on her back with her knees splayed out. Some naked guy was between her knees fucking her hard. She moaned again and the guy let out a moan too. Zach couldn't tell who the guy was as his back was to him. Zach didn't care who it was but he wanted to have the facts when he threw it in her face. He felt like he was having a heart attack. His breath was caught in his throat.

He didn't know how long they had been going at it, but the mystery guy groaned loudly and announced that he was cuming. She started bucking her ass off the bed driving herself up onto his cock. She was yelling, "Don't cum..Don't cum. I'm almost there." Apparently this had no effect on him as he obviously began shooting his load into her. "She was still trying to catch up to him but it was to no avail as she said, "Oh fuck fuck fuck. You asshole! Why didn't you wait for me?"

I listened hard for his response to see if I could identify him by his voice. The mystery guy said, "I'm sorry Nicki. I was so horny. You are so beautiful. I just couldn't stop." Zach recognized the voice. It belonged to Justin or Jason or something like that. He could put a face to him but he didn't know him.

She yelled again, "Jesus Christ. You must have lasted all of 90 seconds." He pulled himself from her pussy and sat down on his knees just looking sheepishly at her. Nicki laid there with knees splayed as her fingers had moved down to continue fucking herself with her fingers. After many seconds, Nicki said loudly, "Well for Christ's sake Justin. At least get down here and eat me. I need an orgasm."

Justin hesitated for several seconds and then muttered, "Wellll. Uuuummm. I don't uummm. I uumm don't do that." He looked away and then moved back away from her.

Now she was yelling, "You fucking asshole. I blew you're cock fifteen minutes ago. You had no problem with that. Jesus Christ. You sit right there and we'll see if Jeremy knows how to treat a woman? You might learn something." She pointed toward the other side of the bed and Justin moved his naked body where she was pointing.

When Nicki said"...Jeremy..." Zach was confused. 'Jeremy? What the fuck?" The bathroom light went out and the room went completely dark except the red glow around the bed. In the gloom, Zach could see another body moving across the room. As 'the body' moved onto the bed and into the red light he recognized Jeremy. He was naked and his cock was pointing straight out in front of him, bouncing like a divining rod.

The word 'whore' flashed through Zach's mind. Jeremy was someone he considered to be a friend. Nicki was still finger fucking her pussy when Jeremy climbed between her legs. Zach could see his 'friend'adjusting his aim and push into her. Jeremy groaned through the entire penetration. Nicki firmly said to Justin, "Get your ass over hear and suck on my tits. Maybe you can do that without fucking it up." Justin did as instructed. Nicki guided Justin's head around forcing him to do what she liked.

Jeremy was sawing back and forth in Nicki's pussy and he was moaning loudly. Finally, Nicki started contributing to the fucking motion as she pushed her ass up into Jeremy. Her breathing was increasing rapidly. So was Jeremy's.

Zach couldn't pull himself away. He wanted so bad to stomp out without making his presence known. He thought about stomping into the room and confronting her with her two lovers in the same bed. He didn't do either. He did move into the room and sit quietly in an overstuffed chair by the door. He had to push the door open quite a bit to get in and he just left it open. The action in the room had made him incredibly horny in spite of his anger. He would deal with that later. He slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was a struggle because it was as hard as a steel pipe.

As Jeremy continued fucking Nicki and Justin was sucking her tits and Mandy moaned and thrust her hips up and down, Zach began jerking himself off. He had divorced himself from his relationship with Nicki already. This was just impersonal, live pornography.

Jeremy was doing pretty well by not cumming too fast. He was showing signs that he wouldn't last much longer though and Nicki knew it. She loudly said, "Jeremy, baby, please don't cum yet. Think of something else. OK? I'm having trouble getting off." Jeremy slowed way down and stopped as he struggled to push his orgasm back. Nicki went back to strumming her clit when Jeremy's cock stopped half way into her pussy. Jeremy had stopped but Nicki didn't want that so she started pushing her pussy up and down his static cock with her legs and hips.

Suddenly, Nicki started groaning and Zach could see her knees surge down to the bed and back up again. Her hips and chest went into spasms which bounced Justin's head around on her tits. He had one nipple in his lips and Zach could see his face stretch up her tit as her chest launched down into the bed. Nicki was finally having an orgasm. It took two guys to get her there but she made it. It wasn't huge but she seemed thankful that she had anything. Justin pulled his head back and rolled an erect nipple between his thumb and index finger.

Jeremy had apparently pushed his own orgasm forward and as Nicki was reaching her peak, he pulled his cock out and began jerking on his cock as his cum launched out onto Nicki's tits and Justin's hand. He aimed his shots up and down her body from face to waist. Nicki was trying desperately to catch it in her mouth.

As she was searching for Jeremy's cum on her shoulder, she noticed that Justin's cock was hard again. With Jeremy still between her legs she grabbed Justin's cock and pulled it and him to her mouth. She wanted a direct deposit and she shoved Justin's cock into her mouth. She was 'throatjobbing' him as fast as she could. She pulled her body away from Jeremy so she could get a better angle on the cock in her mouth. Jeremy moved back and stepped off the bed and turned toward the bathroom.

Nicki was concentrating on her blowjob. She wanted his cum in her mouth and was desperate to get it. Her concentration was broken when Jeremy yelled out, "Jesus Christ! What the fuck? Who's there?"

When Jeremy stepped to the floor he caught Zach's form against the light wall behind him. Zach knew he would see him and he wanted Jeremy to see him. Zach didn't say a word. He just kept on slowly stroking his cock from tip to balls.

Nicki heard Jeremy's exclamation and pulled her head off Justin's cock and turned to see what was going on. She could now see the form sitting in the chair by the door. She reached up and pulled the red scarf off the night light. To her shock, there sat Zach jerking on his cock.

Zach couldn't begin to tell what Nicki was thinking at that moment and it was really irrelevant. Nicki launched herself out of Justin's crotch and crawled quickly across the bed and ran across the room toward Zach. She went to her knees, sitting on her feet with her hands on his knee. Too Zach's amazement, she said, "Oh, thank god you're here Zach. I need a real cock in me." Zach couldn't believe this was her response. He just looked at her. 'God she is beautiful,' he thought.

Zach noticed that Jeremy and Justin had retreated to the other side of the bed hiding their cocks with their hands. Zach looked back down at Nicki. She realized that her initial approach was getting nowhere. She decided on another tack. She burst out crying, "I'm sorry baby. I don't know what's got into me. Please forgive me. I'm sorry." Real tears were flowing down her face.

Zach just kept on stroking his cock and looking at her. He had a casual expression on his face that gave away nothing of the turmoil boiling in his brain. Nicki noticed Zach's cock as it appeared and disappeared into his hand. With his eyes boring into hers she decided on a third tack.

She pulled herself up to a kneeling position and pushed her mouth onto his cock-head and held it there to see what his was going to do. He removed his hand and Nicki pushed her head down into his lap engulfing his cock all the way to his balls. Zach's head rocked back against the back of the chair. He groaned out loud and Nicki smiled to herself as she thought, 'All it takes is a blowjob and you own them.'

Zach was relishing this blowjob from Nicki because he knew it would be his last. When Nicki had his cock deep in her throat, Zach put his hand on the back of her head and firmly held her right there. When she couldn't breathe she frantically tried to pull back but Zach wouldn't let her. She tried to look up at Zach. She had a terrified look on his face. "OOOOCCCCHHHHH...OOOOCCCCHHHH," groaned out of her. Tears streamed down. Her makeup was all over her face.

Nicki could see the anger in Zach's eyes and she knew she was in trouble. His teeth were clenched together. His lips were pulled back tight at the corners. As Nicki fought harder and harder, Zach released her head and Nicki flew back off his cock and sprawled into the doorway. She flexed her jaw and coughed up a huge amount of saliva which fell into her lap.

Zach stood up and moved in front of Nicki and pulled her head back onto his cock and all the way to his balls. He held her there again. She didn't want to endure that again so she immediately tried to pull herself off. Zach had both hands on the sides of her head and he let her pulled her head back and then he pulled her back down. He started fucking her face from tip to balls over and over again. She quickly realized that if she was going to breathe, it had to be when he pulled her back.

Zach furiously fucked her face as he was now in a rage. He was thrusting his hips forward to push his cock into her throat. He wanted to push his cock right out the back of her head. Nicki was trying desperately to push against his legs with her arms to escape. She was nowhere near strong enough.

Zach pulled her off his cock and let her gasp for air. At this point Jeremy decided he would insert himself and save Nicki from Zach's assault. Zach saw him coming around the bed and looked over at him. Zach had a feral look on his face that stopped Jeremy in his tracks. He didn't come any closer but he tried to talk some sense into Zach.

Zach responded through clenched jaw, "Don't worry Jeremy. You can have this cunt when I'm done with her." Zach shoved his cock back into her face and forced it into her throat. She was gagging, "HHHHOOOOOCCCCHHHHH." And coughing but she couldn't get away from Zach's cock. Zach could feel his climax approaching and he had a plan for every shot.

He was holding her head in tight to his balls when the first shot erupted. Of course it went right into her throat and her eyes scrunched up and she gagged hard. Zach pulled his cock out of her mouth and aimed the second rope up her nose and into her eyes. The third rope hit her neck and down her right tit. The fourth was on her left tit and down her torso to her lap.

Zach grabbed her hands as she was trying to clear gobs of saliva and cum from her mouth. He yanked her to her feet and as the fifth shot hit her in the crotch he bent low and pushed his cock up into her pussy, all the way to the balls and fired the last three shots into her. He immediately pulled himself out of her and let her slump to the floor.

Zach knelt down and got up close to her cum covered face and grabbed her chin. She was frightened at the sheer look of hate and fire in his eyes. He said, "Bye Nicki. I don't want to ever hear your voice again. You have a good time fucking your way through the school. You think you own me because you're cool and I'm not? Well, you won't be cool anymore. You have become the school pump. You're mother will be so proud."

Nicki burst out crying as she grabbed his hand as he pushed her chin away. She screamed, "I'm sorry Zach. I'm sorry." Zach turned his attention to Justin and Jeremy and his rage was obvious to both. They pushed themselves back against the wall to get as far away from Zach as possible.

Zach pushed his flaccid cock back in his pants and zipped up. He turned around and walked back to Nicki's room and gathered up his clothes and things he had brought here. His rage was diminishing and tears took its place. He threw his stuff in his duffle bag and headed for the stairs.

Nicki came flying out of her mother's room. She met him at the top of the stairs. She slapped him hard on the side of his face and tried to slap him again but Zach caught her wrist in mid air. She spit at him. She now had the look of hatred on her face. She screamed at Zach, "You had better not say anything to my mother or I'll tell her that your dad fucked me."

Zach was shocked by her revelation. He didn't know if it was true or not. He said, "You're a fucking liar. My dad would never do that."

Nicki gave an evil smile and sneered, "He actually wasn't very hard to seduce. It was the weekend you went away for your stupid swim meet." Zach's mind searched frantically back to that weekend. That was when Nicki was mad at him for having unchaperoned sex with her mother. He decided it could be true and he would confront his father about it.

He released Nicki's wrist and said, "I worshipped the ground you walked-on and all you are is a cunt. What a fool I've been." Jeremy and Justin were standing in the hall with their clothes in their hands. They were trying to figure out how they could get down the stairs without getting into the middle of the Nicki and Zach tornado.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,299 Followers