Security Camera and My Stepdaughter

Story Info
Security camera catches step daughter at home.
2.7k words
4.45
89.9k
98

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
337 Followers

I married Jenny in September last year and since I already owned my home, in a desirable school district to boot, we decided to live there for a few years until her kids were out of school. She had 3 kids from a previous marriage and since I was never able to have kids I welcomed hers into my life and of course, into our home. Mary was 18 and attending college, Trevor was 15 and in high school, and Cade was 13 in middle school.

Our courtship was short as we fell for each other right away. Jenny had a killer body, a beautiful face, and an even better personality. We had frequent sex as her libido matched my very high one. So I had a new wife that was sexy and horny, and 3 kids that were already teens. Instant happy family.

Since we jumped right in to marriage we hadn't talked too much about personal stuff. Jenny knew I had guns in the house but didn't know that I kept a safe with 17 weapons in it, kept a sidearm beside my bed, and carried one concealed on most days. Because of the value of my weapons, and other household items, I also had security cameras throughout the house. Not in the bedrooms or bathrooms, but I had nearly every other square inch of the house monitored. I spent quite a bit of money for a state of the art system.

The kids moved in the day we returned from our honeymoon, two weeks after the wedding. Everyone got settled in and on the following Monday we all went about our normal busy schedules.

Cade and Trevor went to school, Jenny went on to work after dropping the boys, I went in to my office, and Mary slept in because she would "never take an 8 o'clock class on a Monday".

About 9:45 I received an alert on my phone that there was movement caught on one of my security cameras. I opened the app and saw my new step daughter making herself breakfast. I forgot to turn the motion alerts off now that I have a family with varying schedules.

Mary was standing there in a pair of men's pajama bottoms and a white tank top. I felt a little guilty but I was thanking myself for buying good quality HD cameras because I could clearly see her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her shirt. I hadn't spent a ton of time with her so this is the first time I got a good look at her and I realized how sexy she is.

She was about the same height as my wife, 5' 5", and had the same size boobs, D cups. But of course given her young age her tits were much more firm and sat higher on her chest. She also had a much flatter and tighter stomach that Jenny has. My wife is a knockout currently but now I was seeing what she might have looked like 20 years earlier.

Mary ate breakfast while staring at her phone and then got up to clean her dishes. She shuffled through the hallway, up the stairs, and into her room, unknowingly on camera the whole time. I found myself wanting to keep my eye on the camera app to see if maybe I could catch another look at my sexy step daughter.

About 5 mins later, when I was just about to close the app and put my phone away, Mary emerged from her room, now wearing only panties with the same thin white tank top. She was talking on the phone and slowly walking through her new home checking things out. She would stop to open a drawer, flip a switch, or peek inside a door. Her tiny bikini panties were creeping into her ass as she walked around, forming a small triangle at the top of her perfect round ass.

When Mary ended her phone conversation she plopped down in my favorite plush chair and put her feet up on the ottoman. Her legs were spread and her knees up as she sat like a guy and picked up the tv remote and aimed it at the television. The camera angle couldn't have been better as I had a straight shot from in front of her. I was looking directly at her silk panty covered pussy and her big firm tits stretching the white fabric of her tank top.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My dick was growing in my pants so I went over and shut the door to my office. I have actually jerked off in my office before when I felt I needed the release and this could potentially be one of those times.

Turns out my gut feeling was right. I don't know if Mary saw something on the tv that she liked or if she just felt the urge, but her hand started circling her own tits. She massaged them both and gave a sexy little pull on each nipple to ensure their hardness. My cock was at full attention now! Then Mary put her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers and then slid it down inside her silkies and proceeded to rub her pussy.

I have to tell you, part of me felt guilty that my new step daughter didn't know about the cameras. The other part of me, the 7.5" veiny hard part, was happy as hell that she didn't know! You can guess which part won the battle of whether I should continue to watch.

Mary continued to rub and finger her pussy underneath her panties while pulling her top up over her magnificent tits with the other hand. After revealing the big jugs she looked down at her own body in satisfaction.

She played with her tits and wet pussy for about 5 minutes, eyes closed now and her head laying back on the chair, until what could only be an orgasm swept over her. I must admit I had been stroking myself at the same time and blew my load into a handful of Kleenex while watching her recover from her climax.

Mary eventually got up, got dressed, and left the house. I closed the app and got back to work although for the rest of the day I was conflicted in my mind on telling my family about the cameras or keeping my mouth shut and hopefully enjoying more solo acts by my step daughter. I came to the conclusion that I don't need to tell them. Even if my wife found out I wouldn't never have admit that I saw anyone doing anything. I could just brush it off and say "oh yeah, sorry, thought I mentioned it".

When I got home Jenny and the boys were home. My wife was preparing dinner and I tossed the football around with Trevor and Cade in the backyard. My wife called us in for dinner and when we got in the kitchen Mary was already sitting at the table. Needless to say, I felt awkward since just a few hours earlier I saw her naked tits and watched her masturbate in her panties. She was of course clueless as to what I saw so I'm sure my awkward feeling was only internal. We all talked about our day while I reminded myself what Mary's firm naked tits looked like.

All that night and the next morning I debated in my head about watching my step daughter without her knowledge. I mean on the one hand she's 18 and not my biological offspring. On the other hand if I somehow got caught my wife would be livid and probably want a divorce.

When my phone hadn't alerted me by noon of any movement in the house I assumed Mary had gotten up and left at the same time as Jenny and the boys. About 20 minutes later I had an alert from the cameras. I opened the app figuring Mary was returning from wherever she had been.

I was wrong. Apparently she had just gotten out of bed and was in the kitchen making toast wearing nothing but a pair of cheeky pink panties. Her D cups held firm and round on her chest despite the lack of any article of clothing supporting them. She danced around a little while circumnavigating the kitchen island, which gave me a look at her from all angles. Her ass was tight and round and bounced seductively. Yes indeed she was fucking hot and my cock was once again growing in my pants at the sight of young Mary.

I was debating on pulling my dick out again and jacking off to step daughter again when she suddenly walked out of the kitchen. I watched her go from camera to camera through the house towards the front door. She looked through the peephole still naked besides her tiny underwear. To my surprise she reached to unlock the door and turn the knob to open it. I wondered who the hell she was opening the door for in that state of undress.

When the door opened she held her arms out and a young man about her age walked into an embrace with my nearly naked step daughter. His hands immediately went to her ass and tits as he kissed her deeply. When their lips separated she grabbed him by the hand and lead him towards the kitchen. Once there she went right back to preparing her breakfast and pouring a glass of orange juice while he pawed at her big tits and sexy body.

I couldn't believe the boldness Mary showed at 18 years old by standing around barely covered at all eating a piece of toast while her male friend felt her up. She seemed to be trying to talk to him about something but he never took his focus off of her gorgeous hard body.

All of the sudden he stepped back from her and unbuttoned his pants and dropped them along with his underwear to the floor. His cock stood straight out in front of him and looked pretty big. I'd guess it was 8" or so and not even fully hard. Upon seeing this Mary took a swig of her orange juice and then dropped to her knees in front of him. She pumped his dick with her hand a couple times, swept her hair over to one side of her head, and just like that took his cock head into her mouth.

As you may have guessed, at this point I had my office door shut and locked and my cock was in my hand getting stroked. I watched as Mary expertly sucked, kissed, and licked her friend's cock and balls. He pulled it out of her mouth at one point and slapped his big pole against her pretty face and on her tongue as she stuck it out.

I was near cumming and I assumed the young man was as well but then he pulled my step daughter to her feet and spun her around facing the island counter. She assumed the position as if this wasn't the first time he'd gotten behind her. He slid her panties down to her ankles where she kicked them aside. Her feet moved to shoulder width apart, her hands went to the counter for support, and her ass turned up so her man had better access to her wet pussy from the rear.

The boy grabbed his cock at the base and reached around her with the other hand to assist in guiding his big prick into her honey hole. He wiggled it when it reached the entry to her cunt and then he plunged his hips forward until his groin was against her ass. In one fell swoop his raw cock was buried in her pussy.

Mary's back arched even more when his big white tool began slowly sliding in and out of her. Her boobs were gently swinging back and forth with his slow thrusts. He was pulling so far back that I could see his soaking wet cock shaft in between the forward strokes. Her right hand went to her love button and she was frantically rubbing herself to assist in the orgasm she was about to have.

I took my hand off of my crank to prolong my own orgasm as I watched my young step daughter getting dicked down over the counter in my kitchen.

Mary turned and looked greedily at her young friend as he now pulled his cock out of her sweet pussy. She stood up and turned around and he laid a deep French kiss on her while his strong hands grabbed her waist and helped her up onto the counter. From this angle I got my first look at Mary's uncovered pussy. She had a small well groomed landing strip of hair above her slit.

Her legs went up and wrapped around his waist as he repositioned his dick at her opening. He pushed forward and slipped right inside her already soaked pussy. Mary leaned back onto the counter stretching her ribcage out and displaying the finest set of titties I have ever seen. One of her hands went to her clitoris. Her beau continued pumping his long prick into her while feeling her flat stomach and mountainous boobs. I was back to stroking my dick now and my balls were ready to explode.

I saw that the young man's pace began to quicken and Mary was definitely cumming all over her friend's cock. Her head was whipping side to side and her body was convulsing. This young man was showing incredible stamina for his age and kept pumping away.

Mary's body now convulsed and shuddered even harder which caused me to go past the point of no return and I spilled my own hot spunk into a hand towel. My step daughter and I had experienced our orgasms so I now wondered when her guy was going to blow his stack. And where would he shoot? Was he going to cum inside her 18 year old pussy? Would he pull out and paste her tits and stomach? Maybe she'll drop to her knees again and take him into her mouth.

I got my answer a minute or so later as his hands went to her hips and he pulled himself into her as tight as he could go. His long cock must have been up into her stomach. He lifted up onto his tiptoes, squeezed his muscular ass tight, and clearly started pumping his hot liquid directly into her womb. His body clenched maybe 7 or 8 times as he filled my step daughter full of his cum. It appeared she might have had another orgasm at that time as well.

Mary's friend backed out of her leg lock and pulled his long thick prick out of her. It was covered in a mixture of their juices and shining in the midday sunlight. My step daughter hopped off the counter and squatted down to take her lover's dick into her mouth and proceeded to suck his dick clean. I could see his spunk dripping out of her cunt and onto the floor while she was at his feet.

I watched over the next 5 minutes as Mary helped her friend get dressed, clean up the kitchen, and then saw him off while still only wearing her panties. She disappeared into her room and returned 15 minutes later dressed with car keys and back pack in hand and headed out the door.

I sat back in my chair and contemplated what I just saw and the previous day's occurrence. I thought about the cameras and if I should continue spying on my step daughter. Maybe I should tell them about the cameras but not that I saw anything. At least at that point my conscience would be clear.

In the end I decided to install 2 more cameras, one in Mary's bathroom and one in her room, hidden of course. Since that time I have seen so much more. Mary, it turns out, is just as insatiable as her mother, but with one difference. Mary sometimes has fun with one of her female friends!

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
337 Followers