Security Catches Us In The Act!

Story Info
Security catches us while fooling around in rental
3k words
4.04
14k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers

If you've read my other stories, you know I'm an adventurous kind of girl. Hiking, camping, trips and the like, many times accompanied by a guy.

Have had a long-time fling with my former boss, K. Linford Little, and we have cavorted in all kinds of places. Like the car (a lot) walking near the railroad tracks (hello engineer!) in a hotel window (up a way, viewed by taxi driver and a few walkers) and so forth. Excitement, a slice of danger and little things that get us off.

My head stores all of these sessions, and I remember them at times for some intense masturbatory exploits when the need arises. It's not common knowledge, I mean, it's not like other than readers many people know about these happenings. Obviously, the guy I was cavorting with knows, but only a couple really close friends have heard even a bit about my erotic exploits.

Much of the silence is directly aligned with the fact that Lin is terminally married. We have to be extra careful. Second, most of the other guys I've dated aren't as adventurous as the older man. He has the libido of a teenager. Always looking to push the envelope.

Still after more than a decade of an affair we get off with each other, and even share stories of our intimacies with others, like his wife or my boyfriends. That's hot too, talking about sex and sometimes getting other ideas.

One of the two friends I've confided a lot with is Anne, who I've known since high school. Back then she and I led the Wild Bunch which included Pam, Erin and Melissa. We were there for out losing our virginities (not there, but talking in the days afterward). Over the years we've talked about affairs, marriage, growing up and life in general.

Anne was always an instigator, the one who started making out with her boyfriend at an apartment at the shore when we snuck our boyfriends into the room --- something prohibited by our parents and the landlord couple. We did it, though, and late at night Anne and Tom started making out which led to her going down on her boyfriend while my date and I were holding each other on the couch across the room.

One thing led to another as we watched Anne fellate Tom, and soon I was on my knees next to our couch sucking off Rob. We held nothing back, having no shame. And when Tom climbed on top of Ann it wasn't long before I did the same with my date. We snuck glances across the room, watching a sort of life sex show while being stars in our own in the dim lighted room.

After the guys left we talked about the session, fingers working our pussies, masturbating right across from each other.

Anne always had a way of throwing ideas out that she had done (or wished she had done). She convinced me that blowing a guy near the river was not only hot, but allowed to know one's environment and add danger of being caught to the equation. Lin and I did just that, never thinking we'd be caught by a pair of fishermen who said "We know what you're doing" as they saw me jump off my knees and into Lin's arms to "protect" my naked boobs.

We had checked all over, but in getting into the lovemaking we weren't observant enough to see the guys come upon us through the trees fronting the river. Ooops.

Long story short, I had mentioned to Anne that we should rent a condo at the shore for the following summer. She'd been down and looked at a couple place, really liking one of them. In our conversation she suggested we go together, or, better yet, Lin and I look the place over.

"Most of the places are empty, and you to knock out a quickie after a nice ride down," she said. It was an enticing thought! Both Lin and I loved quickies, especially when there was a little bit of danger involved.

Thing is, Lin had a second home in one of the shore towns Anne found a place, so we'd have to be careful. But on the other hand, Lin didn't really know more than a couple people in town so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

On the Saturday in question Lin and his wife were down the shore closing down their house for the winter. He said he'd be able to get away easily for a couple hours, so a plan was hatched.

The place in question was more than three miles from his house, and we thought it totally safe. It was actually, as after we met Lin checked with his wife and she was miles south looking for some sale items at a home goods kind of store.

We looked at two rentals, both which had others looking them over on the nice winter day. Condo three, however, was totally vacant of prying eyes, and a very possible rental for Anne and I. It had everything we wanted, was newly renovated, and in our price range. Plus, from the deck, had a view of the ocean. What was not to like?

We had to hurry though as it was getting late and we'd agreed to check out the place before dark.

To inform you on the process, the potential renter stops by the appropriate agency and gets keys to several properties, speaking with a sales rep who does not generally accompany you to the places. You get keys and then are left on your own. That's almost too good to be true, but it is a fact.

The third condo was on the second floor, and as we looked around I was hooked on it. I called Anne and she agreed it was her favorite as well. She kidded me, asking if we had fooled around in the place.

Laughing, I said no, but was thinking about it.

Lin asked what I was laughing about, and I told him about Anne's comments. He said he was game if I was, and unzipped his fly.

"Whoa, cowboy, let's check things out a little more," was my quick reply, remembering that fisherman incident. Looking around rooms everything was indeed clear, so we locked the front door and looked outside to ensure no cars had pulled up. The coast was clear, and we sat on the living room couch and began making out.

That soon led to me slipping onto my knees and devouring Lin's cock. It was a slow, sensuous blow job, as I enjoyed the feeling of his cock growing in my mouth and his squirming on the couch. He asked me to take off my blouse, which I did, removing my bra as well. So, I must have looked good to him in only a skirt, sucking on his cock.

It was so hot stealing looks up and Lin, laying back on the couch and moving to my ministrations on his midsection. I jerked his cock as I sucked for a while, then treated him to a no hands blow job while I grasp his ass while bobbing my head on his dick. Lin was extremely talkative, telling me sweet nothings about how much he loved my oral activities, how

I was the best ever, and even admitting I was so much better than his wife. "You are incredible," he cried out after 15 or so minutes and I knew I was getting him close.

That knowledge was totally scuttled when we heard firm voices from the rear of the room.

"She is incredible! Now hold still, don't move. We are security!"

I attempted to jump to my feet but the voice was emphatic. "Don't move an inch."

Caught in the act.

There were two men, and one was videotaping our little affair. We sat, scared, under their eyes for a bit, soaking in the situation.

They finally allowed us to sit on the couch together, Lin pulling up his pants and me draping the blouse and buttoning a couple buttons to retain some form of modesty.

We simmered for a little bit as the guys whispered amongst themselves.

Finally, the taller of the two spoke.

"Okay, you tripped the security system, which does happen from time to time. We saw you were here, and one of the cameras caught your going through the various closets. It appeared you were casing the joint," said the guy, shooing off my attempt to explain. "Then we saw the little action going on in here, so we continued to record while we came down to get you two lovebirds out of here. This is not the time nor the place to fuck around."

Both Lin and I tried to get words in edgewise, but it wasn't to be. The men informed us there had been a series of robberies and the police had asked residents to report any violations to them for disposition.

They would get the security footage and decide on the course of action to take.

"So, here's what will happen. We're taking you to the police station, and they will most likely be charging you with unauthorized usage and defacing the property and any other BS item we or they can think of. And yes, the charges will all be thrown out in a day or two, but in the meantime, you will have mug shots taken. And, of course, the Beach News site will list your names and those photographs.... but I don't think the dissolution or whatever in a couple days will placate your wife sir."

The guys had several references to Lin's wife on tape, and clearly, they had us together, so we were in deep shit. There was no way to explain away our actions.

For the first time Lin shook. "You can't, that's bullshit. Come on, give us a break."

The guys said there would not be any "breaks," but for us to talk about the situation for a couple minutes before we headed downtown. Then stepped outside to room, closed the door, and Lin and I spoke at once about how we had to keep them from doing anything involving mug shots.

Lin said he'd try and talk with the guys when they got into the room....but to no avail.

We all stared at each other before the shorter of the two laid out a deal. "We have no desire to make a big deal here or ruin your reputations or marriage, sir. We do want something, though...."

"No way she's having anything to do with you," said Lin quickly, anticipating it would be my ass for freedom. "She's a good girl, you can't touch her."

The guys glazed their eyes at us.

"Of course not," said the taller one. "And yes, she is a great girl. Here's what will happen. You both will apologize. We will agree to forget about this incident and let you go.

"But, we do want to watch you two go at it in front of us. No touching from us, just looking, but we get to direct. We will be movie moguls for an hour or so. You get to go Scott free, we get to watch, not touch, and to ensure your silence we will keep the tapes -- and we promise to release them to anyone. We will be totally discreet, and will sign off on something to that effect.

Lin and I both said at the same time something like you have to be fucking kidding.

They were insistent, and after a bit of back and forth, we all agreed that a little unwanted, non-consensual voyeurism would be the ticket out of our dilemma.

I agreed, Lin agreed, and we continued to hug each other on the couch while the two guys eyed us up and down. There was no argument, we were caught in the act and this was a way out with little or no notoriety.

The "directors" known as security knew what they wanted, and soon instructed me to remove the blouse and Lin his trousers.

It was awkward. I mean, the thrill and the sensuality of our prior activities were gone. Lin was only semi-hard as I stroked him, and soon one of the guys said "Come on, we won't bite, you are going through the motions."

Reminding Lin that we'd been "caught" before by prying eyes along the path near the river as well as in our car by truckers and walkers, I convinced him to make the best of the bad situation. I told him I wanted to suck his dick and have him enjoy it, that I was hot for him, and that I wanted his dick in my mouth while these guys watched."

It worked.

We recorded our little apology, the guys signed a get out of jail free card, and after a little bit of "what the hell are we doing" we began completing our "sentence".

My comments about past performances sparked Lin's libido and soon we were not only making out but also stroking each other. I stroked his cock, while Lin worked over my breasts before lifting my skirt and slipping his hand between my legs. I was soaking wet. Every once in a while, one of us would look at the guys then whisper that they were looking or videoing or whatever.

Putting that out of my mind I decided to put it out of my mind and make love to my guy.

Lin loved being blown, I loved sucking him, so I maneuvered onto my knees and stroked his cock. It look a little longer than normal to get him hard but under the circumstances it was understood. I handled his cock, stroking and then slipping over to his cock and licking it from top to bottom, playing close attention first to the mushroom head before working down the shaft.

Slowing that action, I slipped down to his balls, and savored them while stroking his cock with one hand and side with the other. He was sure all man, because after a little work even his older cock got the idea and was rocket hard.

Moving up a little, I looked up at Lin and ovaled my mouth and began sucking his dick in earnest. Slow bobs alternated with some quick bounces and soon there were moans emitting from deep inside Lin.

The guys liked it too, muttering things like "that's hot" or "wish my wife would do that." Those comments spurred me on.

Moving back above to his cock, I licked and sucked and jerked and did all the things he loved, and I know he did from past practice but from the groans and other guttural noises coming from above. He reached his hands around my head to guide it up and down, and I tightened my grip on his cock as he loved that and it made it easier for him to cum.

"STOP." The "Directors" said in unison, bringing a real painful groan from Lin. "I was ready to cum."

The guys said they could see that, and ordered Lin onto his knees in front of me. "Now, lick that pussy," said one of the guys. "Do it good."

Lin slid down and got into position, then licked my thighs and upwards.

I couldn't help myself. "Dine at the Y, Linford, eat that for me."

I have to say Lin followed directions well. He licked all over my pussy and vicinity, paying special attention to my clit and adding a finger to help excite me. Sometimes his nose acted like a nice small dildo, rubbing against me while he licked below. It was very hot.

"Now fuck her, fuck her hard."

Lin lifted himself up and pushed me back, lifting my legs almost all in one motion. There I was, open wide to the guys and Lin, and he rubbed his meaty cock up and down my slit for a bit before slipping inside me. Once there, he didn't move, we just pulsed together, feeling the cock in my cunt.

Slowly like a train engine starting its travels, he began slipping in and out of my pussy. Like that engine he soon was going full blast into my wet sexy hole. He rocked and rocked in and out of me, using me but while at the same time I was using the movements of his cock to feel good as well.

At this point I knew the guys were there, but had put them out of my mind. Whatever they saw, whatever jollies they were getting off, so be it.

It was a fuck like none other, ass he banged me without worrying about my feelings, but at the same time knowing I was feeling great from the slurred comments I was going him. We were going at a fevered pace, and the sensations enveloping my pussy were intense.

Again, I could tell Lin was getting close, and once again the Directors made there decision.

"Cum on her face!" was the urgent command.

As if on cue, Lin pulled out, slipped on top of me, and aimed at my face. A few strokes later and his pent up man sauce was shooting in several spurts onto my waiting face.

After he'd finished, I sucked his cock into my mouth and cleaned it good.

As we lay together the guys handed me a small cup filled with a milky liquid.

"You guys are off the hook, but we'd really appreciate if you drank down the cum you got us to shoot," said the one.

At first, I gave a disgusted look.

And then I played the part of a slut. I lifted the cup to my lips, tilted my head back, poured the juice into my mouth and swirled it around. Opening my lips, I showed the white stuff, then made a production out of swallowing all the sticky stuff. I smiled at the guys, moved around to Lin, and gave him a great big kiss.

Take that Anne. I can top you anytime girl!

My friend would be jealous and proud.

RobynG
RobynG
375 Followers