Seduce by My Student

Story Info
How an irrepressible Lily took charge of me and my life.
4.5k words
4.55
32.3k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given Lily's willowy body, you would naturally expect her to be small breasted. Her tits might have gone unnoticed if it wasn't for her soft nipples which rose like little cherry blossom Mount Fujis from gentle snow-white mounds. Yet, once you wrapped your lips around those delectable morsels, they became long, hard, and thick in your mouth, bursting with unimaginable flavor and undisguised passion.

But I am getting ahead of myself. Let me go back to the start. My name is Dan, and I just turned twenty-five when I got an email last Thanksgiving from Kimo, a college buddy from Hawaii. He had just been awarded a six-month oceanic research grant sailing the South Pacific, but couldn't get off from his high school teaching position unless he found someone to take over his biology classes for the coming Spring semester. Kimo knew I had just finished my biology master's degree and was beginning to look for a job. So, hoping that I would be open to the idea, he had convinced his school administration to hire me. As proof of his efforts, his email attachment was a six-month teaching job offer with a salary that wasn't too shabby.

Since I had been playing with the idea of taking a short break before seriously exploring for various employment opportunities, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone - get some professional experience while enjoying Hawaii. On the latter subject, visions of wild and willing suntanned babes and the swinging nightlife scene of Waikiki danced in my head. Telling Kimo that he could count on me, I sent in my signed acceptance and resume; made my air reservations; and began packing my bags.

However, once I landed, I found myself stranded in an isolated rural stretch of the Leeward Coast of the Hawaiian island of Oahu. I was virtually cut off from the seemingly distance Waikiki which was on the other end of the island. Disappointed, I wanted to back out of the teaching job, but couldn't. Besides having signed my contract, I had given Kimo my word, and after dropping me off at his place, he was off on his ocean research project.

"Oh well, no sense crying about spilled milk," I grumbled to myself as I looked to make the best of the situation. "Fortunately, Kimo left me his moped to get around the coastal community and let me stay in his small beach cottage at the end of the small country lane not far from the school. I can't complain about the laid-back county lifestyle, balmy climate, great surf, and pristine beaches. The people of the community seem open and sociable, and who knew what - or more so, whom - might come my way?"

Unfortunately, it became immediately apparent that my serendipitous wish wouldn't be found among my female high school colleagues. While warm and friendly, the women teachers were either married, too old, or definitely not my type. With my little pool of feminine possibilities having evaporated, I thought I'd just have to tough it out until my contractual period was over.

That is until Lily walked into my room at the start of the first instructional day of Spring semester. Lily immediately stood out as her short mini-dress accentuated her five-feet-one slim body and slender legs. With long black hair and very little makeup, her pale fragile Japanese face was subtly attractive. I think, however, that it was Lily's sparkling almond-shaped eyes and whimsical smile that hinted of a maturity far beyond her senior classmates.

"Hello, Mr. Dan," Lily chirped as she eschewed using my last name. "I'm Lily, you're student aide for this semester. In case you're wondering what I'm doing, I'm going to sit here at your desk and set up your attendance and grade book. You in the meanwhile will introduce yourself to your underclassmen biology class and tell them what they can expect this semester."

Beside Lily's take-charge attitude, what really caught my attention was when I happened to look over her shoulder to see what she was doing. Lily was so slender that the neckline of her dress and especially her ill-fitting bra puckered and fell away as she leaned forward to write into my class book. There for my viewing pleasure were Lily's fully-exposed powder-white pointy breasts with their puffy pink areolas and perky nipples.

Now while I have seen the boobs of many women and enjoyed more than my fair share, I couldn't recall a more breathtaking sight than Lily's nubile delights. I felt like the proverbial 'dirty old man' ogling a sweet pretty young girl like Lily. I knew I should have looked away, but found that I couldn't resist the allure of her innocently displayed tits. Fortunately, the class bell rang, and the Lily's enchantment was broken as I forced myself to greet my waiting students.

This episode of lecherous eyeing might have simply ended there if it were not for the fact that Lily had a mind of her own when it came to me. As the student body president, Lily had a reputation of being a strong-willed, assertive, and level-headed teenager. It was generally conceded by the students and even the school's administration and faculty that what Lily wanted, she generally got in the end.

For reasons unbeknownst to me at the time, Lily focused on and took charge of me as the faculty newbie. "Mr. Dan, you have too much free time on your hands," she told me as a matter of fact one day. "You need to get more involved in student and school events to feel a part of this campus and community. Don't worry. You'll be working with me on a lot of student activities and extracurricular projects. We'll be together quite a bit, so I hope you don't mind."

I had never met a more mature young woman than Lily. From the very start, she had a knack of disarming our teacher-student situation, making me deal with her as an equal instead of mere teenager. Lily was so damn refreshing and undeniably vivacious that I eventually found myself looking forward to being with her, and I suspected that she felt the same way.

The only thing that bothered me when I was around Lily, was how nonchalantly she revealed her youthful "feminine charms." It seemed that every time I turned around, I was being treated to one of those crotch-hardening glimpses of her small pert breasts and tantalizing puffy tips. In addition, her youthful attire of midriff tops and miniskirt amply showed off her taunt stomach, tight cute butt, and nice slender legs. While I knew Lily wasn't deliberately flashing or teasing me, I cannot tell you how many long runs and cold showers I had to take to maintain my professional ethics.

As the semester progressed, we became quickly became close as we shared many after-school sessions talking about a wide range of life topics. Lily was unrelenting in ferreting everything about my private life and especially my social experiences. Her persistent line of questions never failed to focus on male-female relationships and more specifically my sexual relations with women.

In this one aspect, Lily for once was totally clueless and uncertain of herself. Seeing my opportunity for once to turn the tables, I pressed Lily about her sexual experiences. I was surprised to discover that although Lily had had boyfriends, she was still a virgin and an extremely naive one at that.

Most of her male classmates were down-right intimidated by Lily and making a pass at her never crossed their minds. However, her current boyfriend, Willie, was another matter. As the halfback of the school's football team and point guard for its basketball team, Willie was the typical jock stereotype down to the muscular body, the cocky swagger, caveman mentality, and a long list of sexual conquests.

"I enjoy Willie's attention, but I can't figure out what he sees in me," Lily confessed one late afternoon. "I mean there are prettier girls than me who would do anything...and I mean, 'anything'...to be his girlfriend."

While nodding as I listened, I immediately knew why Willie was pursuing Lily. She was an attractive Japanese young woman - a virgin at that - and that sneaky horny bastard wanted to be the first to "crack her cherry."

"This is kind of embarrassing, Mr. Dan, but up until now, he farthest that we've gone has been a lot of kissing, some clothes-on-touching - more like groping on Willie's part. In his car, he's an octopus with hands all over the place. I tell him to stop it, but he keeps trying to touch me where he shouldn't. Willie's always saying that I should loosen up and that we should be like other boyfriends-girlfriends when it comes to making out.

"On our last date, he got very weird. He "dry humped" me - that's what he called it. We were fully-clothed, but Willie was lying on top of me, making like he was having sex with me. Suddenly, he grunts loudly and pushes his 'you know what' against me really hard. He later told me that he 'came' in his pants...ewww. Then, Willie says that it was all my fault that he messed in his pants...and wanted to know what was my problem.

"With the graduation around the corner and me scheduled to attend a college in the States," Lily continued, "Willie had been really pressuring me to 'go all the way,' if you know what I mean, Mr. Dan. The way he puts it, it's a 'now-or-never' situation."

"Lily, I get the distinct impression that you have serious doubts about Willie being the 'one,'" I calmly stated even though I was dying to tell her to get rid of the bum. "Hey, having sex is okay to do if done safely and with the right person." Having said that and in keeping with my concept of our teacher-student relationship, I then helped Lily explore her alternatives.

"If you don't feel it's the right time or with the right guy, your first option is a downright denial - just say, 'No!'"

"I have, Mr. Dan, but as I've said before, Willie just doesn't take 'no' for an answer. I know he won't force me or anything like that - but he can be darn persistent and pretty persuasive. Hmmm, I've got to admit it that sometimes when we're making out, I really want to do it. But then the next moment, I'm just not sure. Now Willie wants us to celebrate our graduation by having sex after our friend's after-ceremony party. Oh, Mr. Dan, what am I going to do?"

I knew that Willie was the type who would pester Lily until he got some physical relief, and that Lily would be hard pressed. "Lily," I hesitantly muttered, "I don't know if I should be telling you this, but there are other options that might satisfy Willie and do not involve going all the way. You can always...ummm...jerk him off...or, if push comes to shove...suck him off...in lieu of having vaginal sex."

Lily looked at me questioningly and then begged me to tell her more. Figuring that I couldn't stop now, I briefly described the most basic details of the technique involved, how men would react, and what she could expect. Then in Lily-fashion, she pressed me for my most intimate details and personal experiences in both areas, probing shamelessly into my previous romances.

To my utter surprise, Lily showed up the next day after school with several large bananas. True to her take-charge and inquisitive nature, she insisted that I show her how to best jerk off an unpeeled banana. How I struggled to hide my raging hard-on as I watch Lily's delicate fingers grip and then slip up and down that damn curved fruit. However, I was in true agony when Lily, after extracting reluctantly given tips from me, "practiced" her fellatio technique on a peeled banana right before me. Watching her head bob as a firm banana slipped wetly between her delicious and eager lips was sheer torture.

However, it wasn't until the afternoon before Lily's graduation ceremony that our relationship dramatically changed. Our regular after-school session had turned into a small private party to celebrate Lily's pending graduation, and for me to thank her for helping me so much during the past few months. It also was, sad to say, my farewell party since I was nearing the end of my contractual period. We both knew that we'd be parting ways soon after tonight's ceremony with Lily going to college and me returning to California to start looking for a job.

Lily seemed sadly distracted, and I thought it was because of Willie. "Well, have you thought about how you're going to handle Willie tonight?" I asked. "You know, it seems like you really don't want to have sex with Willy. Am I correct?"

"He's fun...most of the time," Lily murmured without making eye contact, "but..."

"But, he's not the right one," I hastily interjected, "is he?" Lily didn't respond, licking at the silly cupcake with her favorite frosting. "Lily," I said as I lifted her face to look into her tear-rimmed eyes, "you have to do what is right for you. If you want to lose your virginity tonight, that's okay. Just make sure that when you do it, it is with the right guy."

A small glimmer in her eyes and a smile at the corner of her lips let me know that what I had said seemed to have hit home. While she was composing herself, I pulled out a simple flower lei (garland) and placed it around her neck. "I was going to give you this at the graduation, but now seems like a better time."

As is the Islands' custom, I lean forward to give her a slight peck on the cheek, but Lily turned to meet me and threw her arms around my neck. Before I knew it, we somehow ended up in one hell of a deep passionate kiss. I cannot begin to describe the jolts of electricity that surged through our bodies that melted into each other as time seemingly stopped.

"I'm sorry, Lily" I managed to stutter when we finally parted, feeling like a complete fool, "I shouldn't have taken advantage of you..."

"It's...okay..." Lily murmured as she pulled back, gazing at me as if for the first time, "it was..."

"I know," I hastily stammered as I blushed with embarrassment over my stupidity, "I am your teacher and shouldn't have let things get carried away especially after all that you've done for me." Then stating that I needed to get home to start packing my bags for my departure at the end of next week, I ushered a stunned and disconcerted Lily out, before locking up and beating a hasty escape.

I felt so much like an idiot that I couldn't bring myself to attend the graduation ceremony that evening. I berated myself for letting things get out of hand as I threw myself into packing up half a year's worth of memories much of which centered on pictures and other mementos of Lily. "Dummy," was all I could say as I shook my head and packed feverishly, "and with a young kid."

The weather was a reflection of my foul mood, turning windy at first, followed by sheets of torrential rain. Because of the storm raging outside, I didn't at first hear the gentle knocking on my door later that evening, but when I did and opened the door, there was Lily. She was thoroughly soaked, her long black hair and thin cotton dress plastered to her slim form. Yet as wet as she was, I could tell she was crying.

"Can I please come in," she whimpered. Thinking something bad had happen between her and Willie, I hurriedly ushered her into my bathroom, telling her to dry off as I gave her several towels.

After what seemed like an eternity, Lily came out wearing nothing more a damp towel around her shivering body and another wrapped around her long damp hair. Whatever concerns or questions I may have had disappeared as Lily gracefully eased next to me on the couch before gazing at me with an inscrutable look on her face.

"What happened," I finally blurted in a desperate attempt to take my eyes off Lily so as not repeat another episode of this afternoon. "Did Willie..."

Lily shook her head, and then after a moment of looking soulfully at me said, "You didn't come to my graduation. Why?"

If I felt like a heel before, I felt even worst now. I tried, although not very successfully, to explain that I shouldn't have done what I did and that as her teacher it was unethical for me to take advantage of her innocence in our afternoon session. I then found myself foolishly fabricating any reason that I could think of to stop myself from telling Lily how beautiful she was.

Lily patiently listened to my lame excuses and then reached out to place a finger over my lips, hushing me to be quiet. "When we kissed this afternoon, the only thing that I could think about was 'What took you so long?' I knew at that moment that it wasn't Willie whom I wanted to be with tonight - it was you, Dan."

Holding me with her smoldering almond-shaped eyes, she chuckled at my dumbfounded look and as if in silent realization, sighed, "In a way I guess I've always known you were the 'one' from the moment we met."

My mind reeled at what Lily had just said. When I tried to point out our teacher-student relationship, Lily took hold of my chin and looking me straight in the eyes said in a tone that brooked no disobedience, "Dan, I am a New Year's baby and was eighteen-years-old when I first met you. Since I am no longer your student, will you shut up and make a 'woman' out of me?" With that she let her towel slip to reveal her breath-taking slender nudity as she confidently and passionately kissed me.

It was a night on firsts for us. For Lily, there wasn't any frantic and inexperienced groping in the back seat of Willie's car; no doubts and having to hold back; and no need to be in control. She reveled in our uninhibited exploration of slow, skin-on-skin, sweaty, lovemaking, crying out in sheer ecstasy and shaking uncontrollably when she was consumed in her first orgasm ever. Lily surrendered totally to her sexuality, giving freely and without question, and took everything that I could give while demanding more.

As I was to find out later, I was the first to suck on her small sensitive breasts causing her stiff pink nipples to jut up and out, bursting with sheer ambrosia in my mouth. I was the first to press my hard erection into her mouth, to see her greedily sucking and swallowing it. I was the first to feast at the juncture of her inner thighs, lapping the sweet slippery softness of her swollen slit to polish her meaty pearl. I was the first to press my cock into her hot tight sex, deflowering her with a thrust of the hips. I was the first to in a glorious moment explode in her churning depths of her newfound womanhood.

Well, if I thought that that night was the climax of our relationship, I sadly underestimated Lily. To make a long story short, Lily showed up at my California apartment door a month later. "Surprise, Dan," Lily lightly said as she threw her arms around my neck to kiss me fervently. "I hope you have room for me because I have transferred to a college not far from here. Boy, were my parents upset with that. They were even more mad when I told them that because of my late transfer, I had to live off-campus. Of course, I failed to tell them that it was your place that I would be calling home.

"Now, Dan, you do want me, don't you? If not, I'll be forced to be homeless and living on the street. You don't want that, do you? Because if you don't, I plan to spend the next couple of days completely naked with your yummy cock stuck in some place in my willing body. Which do you prefer, Dan?"

A grateful Lily immediately picked up where we had left off in Hawaii. She was sexually insatiable, openly exploring and reveling in her recent addiction to gut-wrenching orgasms. She had a knack of coming several times before I could even make penile penetration. Lily had no qualms about making love anywhere, anytime, and any way. I knew as I lay with a naked Lily in a sweaty and spent heap of tangled limbs and glued bodies, that there was no way I could - or even if I wanted to - stop Lily from being with me.

My friends were absolutely shocked when they discovered that a Japanese eighteen-year-old living with me. They thought I had too much sun and mai tais in Hawaii, and had turned into some depraved cradle-robbing fiend. However, after a few encounters with Lily, they came to accept her undeniable maturity and subtle sensuality. It was commonly agreed that I didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against Lily's plans for us. While I was soon checked off their single-and-available list, we were added to their couples-invite list.

12