Seduce Me, Master Pt. 02

Info
Orgasm on Command for your Master!
337 words
4.2
86.2k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2015
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seduce Me, Master Pt.02

Orgasm on Command for your Master!


This file is continuation from the Seduce Me, Master 01, a true hypnotic trance to be used with headphones or earbuds to get the full induction and program effects. This audio is designed to be listened to from start to finish. Listening to the whole 64 minutes will accomplish the deepest level of programming.

-

I know that many girls request the long play audio, where it puts them into the deepest relaxed state. Like all programmed trances, the effects will diminish over time, and if a girl wishes to maintain the deep level for other audio's in the series, more frequent listening sessions are required. The program is triggered by my voice only, so there is no worry that you will be triggered by another person speaking. If you don't experience the triggered effect, not all inductions or programs work on all girls, but heavy sexual content is embedded throughout the audio, and will provide arousal and pleasure.

-

It is different than most audios that I produce, as this one experiments with the programming of a girl's involuntary sexual appetite (higher states of arousal), may even cause an orgasm on command to a phrase spoken with my voice. The audio has a multitude of buildups to an orgasm, reinforces the trigger, and expands the idea of the control of a Master over a girl's pussy. The trigger will be reinforced in the ongoing series and builds upon itself. This audio will bridge into the next audio, where you will experience deeper training into the fantasy.

-

NOTE: The audio has a prerecorded deep bass line, so don't equalize the bass to high levels, but that is just personal tastes.

-

This is about the control of a submissive's orgasm, programming a trigger for orgasm on command, for the Ghost Master. This hypnotic audio is for entertainment only and is total fantasy, do not drive or operate any heavy equipment while listening.

-

Sandman

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sandman_Nightmares
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
RoseGoldSkyRoseGoldSky10 months ago

Hey hot stuff! Thank you ♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have a similar accent as Mister Rogers and I can’t get past it to enjoy. Everytime I started to get into the audio, I was distracted by that thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

We need more stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please

Seduce me Master! !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for all of your comments!

Thanks, again!!

The Sandman

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hypno-Submission Pt. 01 A college girl can't stop watching a hypnotic video.in Mind Control
Tell Me what You Want The negotiation can be sexier than the scene.in BDSM
Trained They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
Daddy's Present Daddy's little one gets a present, and the night of her life.in BDSM
From Wife To Maid In One Easy Lesson A husband and his lover make his wife submit.in Mind Control
More Stories