Seduce Me, Master Pt. 05 Sneak Preview

Info
A sneak preview to tease and torment your pussy!
223 words
70.3k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2015
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seduce Me, Master Pt. 05, “Sneak Preview Pussy Teaser”

A sneak preview to tease and torment your pussy!

The reason for the “Sneak Preview Teaser”, I felt that this audio Seduce Me, Master Pt. 05 was taking so long to complete and I wanted for listeners to know that a new audio was in the works. I originally recorded parts of a lengthy audio, to become dissatisfied and trashing it, and starting over, I also thought if I posted a short “Sneak Preview Teaser”, that it would inspire me to complete the whole audio by the next round of Postings of Literotica. My goal is to post it soon.

This sample tease is about 8 to 9 mins. long. The description section for this audio is this open, and I have not titled it yet, but it will definitely focus on the programming of oral cock sucking.

I know that many girls request the long play audio, where it puts them into the deepest relaxed state. Like all programmed trances, the effects will diminish over time, and if a girl wishes to maintain the deep level for other audio’s in the series, more frequent listening sessions are required. The audio that is in production is estimated to run about 60 minutes.

As always, I would appreciate your input and comments,

Sandman Nightmares

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sandman_Nightmares
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I beg you for more attention towards my wet slutty pussy. I am your whore ghostmaster please fuck my dear little pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Im begging you for more

Fuck master, I can’t wait for the full version. If only you could see me obey your every command when I listen to this. Greatly enjoying all your hard work and effort for such quality content

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such Yummy Files. I want a Master Just like You if I can't have You.

I want a Master Just Like You. If I can't have You. Your Thundering Voice has me tied to a trance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more, please

please post the full one! I want to cum more. thanks for your hard work, it's got me horny

Princess_PhantasiaPrincess_Phantasiaabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for your sexy audios! Each one is unique and tantalising. As always artists who challenge their listeners will have to deal with criticism & jibes from perhaps jealous people... but pay them no attention as for every disgruntled listener there are 10 more appreciative ones. If anyone has a problem with these audios then just don't choose to listen to them. It's sad that you haven't got anything better to do with your time then post nasty comments! If you want to write sad poetry then set up your own account instead of hijacking some one else's!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Professor's Prize Professor teaches student a hard lessonin BDSM
Mistress Takes Me Out Mistress dresses me up and takes me to Adult theater.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Best Friend's Boyfriend Rachel is put in her place by her best friend's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Upside Helping my drunk neighbor back to her bed has its benefits.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ex-Wife's Friend Friend of the ex wife invites me over.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories