Seduced

Story Info
Shirley pleasured by a couple.
1.4k words
3.85
28.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Shirley and I am 30 years old. I am pretty nice looking, if I may say so, with a sexy body. I like to show off my body by wearing some sexy revealing clothes. My husband Trevor is 29 and he is a real stud. He really knows how to pleasure a woman. We both enjoy our sex life. We are always trying some new positions and new ways to pleasure each other. But we have never tried group sex or threesome.

This incident took place some time ago. I and Trevor were just married. Trevor had to go out of town for a business seminar and he asked me to join him, so that we could enjoy another honeymoon after he finished his seminar which was only for a day.

We were put up in a good hotel and all our tour expenses were being paid by Trevor's company. We had a long flight and it was late evening by the time we checked in. We both were tired after the long journey but at the same time we were feeling horny. So immediately we undressed each other and started making love. I like the feel of Trevor's hard cock in my mouth and gave him a good blow job and he sucked my clit and licked my pussy bringing me to a pleasurable climax.

The next day early morning, Trevor reluctantly left for his seminar. After my breakfast I decided to soak up some sun on the pool deck. I chose to wear a bikini in which most of my cleavage was exposed, and the bottom so low-cut that most of my hips and buns were exposed. I chose a central place on the deck so that I could show off my sexy body to most of the folks there. I got admiring looks from most of them, but particularly from a pleasant couple who was seating next to me. The woman was about 35, tall with a lean figure and the man was about 40, well built and attractive. Both of them had well toned and tanned bodies. Eventually they started conversation with me and I told them about Trevor's seminar. Alex and Brenda invited me to their suite for drinks, and I agreed after some persuasion. I promised to meet them after I had had a shower and a change of clothes.

Their suite was two floors above mine. Both Alex and Brenda gave me a warm welcome. I asked for a Coke as I rarely have alcoholic drinks. We were chatting and sipping our drinks. After some time I suddenly felt a bit giddy and my body felt stiff. I told Brenda about my discomfort. She said "It must be the sun, don't you worry dear, I and Alex will give you a good massage and you'll be fine." They made me lie down on the bed and started rubbing my hands and feet gently.

I must have dozed off, for when I came to , I was shocked to find that I was lying on the bed with only my bra and panties. Both Brenda and Alex were still rubbing my body. I was lying face down and both of them were sitting on my either side. They both were rubbing my back gently with some fragrant oil from a jar. Both of them were fully clothed whereas I was almost naked. I was feeling embarrassed, so I pretended to be still asleep.

But now I was feeling refreshed except for a strange warm sensation all over my body .Now their hands were rubbing my hips and my outer thighs. I must admit their gentle massage was slowly arousing me. After some time they flipped me on my back. They were thinking that I was still asleep. They started massaging my neck and slowly moved towards my chest. I was wearing a low cut bra. So most of my big breasts were popping out. They were now applying the oil and rubbing the exposed part of my boobs. This made my nipples erect which they could clearly see through the sheer fabric of my bra. Brenda gently touched my left nipple through my bra and it became larger. Now while Brenda rolled me on one side, Alex unhooked my bra and slowly removed it. Now both my boobs were totally exposed in full glory with fully erect nipples.

This was very exciting for me as I was being exposed in front of total strangers. Now they both were gently kneading my boobs and my hard nipples, which was making me very hot. And it showed, as I started creaming heavily and a wet spot appeared on my white tight panties. Brenda noticed this and whispered to Alex "she's creaming -- ready for some action." Now Alex moved his hands downwards from my boobs, while Brenda kept on gently rubbing and pinching my nipples. Now Alex's hand was in my panties and touching my pubes. I started moaning softly and moving my hips involuntarily. This was like a signal for him. He immediately removed my panties and brought them to his face and inhaled deeply. "wow she's dripping wet" he said to his wife.

Now I was totally exposed in front of total strangers. This was making me more exited. Alex slowly spread my legs and parted my pussy lips. This exposed my clit which was engorged. Now Brenda was massaging my tummy and navel and this was turning me on more and more. She gently touched my clit and I was on fire. She was rubbing my clit gently between her thumb and fore-finger. I could not stop moving my hips. Alex who was rubbing my pussy lips now inserted his middle finger in my love hole which was very slippery with my love juices. I met his finger with a shove of my hips. He got the cue and he inserted his forefinger along with the middle finger and started moving them faster. While he was finger-fucking me Brenda was pinching and rubbing my clit. Now I was moaning loudly as I was nearing my climax. Alex was moving his fingers very fast and as he sensed my climax he plunged them deeper in my hole and I came with a loud moan. Alex licked his fingers which were dripping with my cum. I was totally exhausted. But all this while I pretended to be asleep.

Now Brenda and Alex who were till now fully clothed started undressing themselves. Now they were fully naked in front of me, while I pretended to be asleep. Alex's cock was fully erect and the head was glistening with pre-cum. Alex started rubbing Brenda's boobs which were smaller than mine but her nipples were longer and bigger than mine. Brenda took hold of Alex's cock. She delicately kissed the head and licked the shaft . With one hand she was caressing his balls. She took his whole cock in her mouth and started sucking on it. She was really giving him a good blow job. After some time Alex removed his cock from Brenda's mouth. He made her kneel on the bed beside me and entered her from behind and started fucking her doggy style. They were positioned in such a way that I could clearly view Alex's cock going in and out of Brenda's unshaved hairy pussy. This was amazing. I suspect that they knew I was wide awake and were purposely giving me a show.

Brenda was positioned in such a way that her face was near my chest. So while she was being fucked she started sucking my nipples and licking my boobs. Now both of them were nearing their climax and started fucking faster and moaning louder. They both came at the same time and Alex emptied his whole load in Brenda's hole which was overflowing. Some of the juices fell on my thigh.

After a few minutes rest they again shifted their attention to me. I was still "asleep". But after viewing the "fucking show ",I was again turned on. While Brenda resumed sucking my nipples, Alex was kissing and licking my pussy. He sucked and licked my clit so skilfully that I was wild with pleasure and was moaning loudly. Finally he fucked me with his tongue. When I came I held his head tightly with both my hands and nearly choked him. The climax was very intense and pleasurable. I was very exhausted and really dozed off.

When I awoke after some time I found that I was fully clothed. So I wondered if I had dreamt the whole episode. I thanked Brenda and Alex for their 'hospitality' and bade them good-bye and went to my room.