Seduced and Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked my breasts and leaned forward and nipped at my nipples. He bit them gently and sucked them. I have always loved my breasts being teased and now was no exception.

He eased me back gently and I felt myself slide off his cock. So smoothly. He leaned back into me again and I could feel his whole length sliding into me. I felt our bodies meet. He gradually withdrew again and then drove gently into me. His cock had me so stretched that every movement pulled and stretched my clit and the skin round it. I just loved the feeling of being stretched round a huge cock.

I could feel the stirrings deep inside me. He started to glide in and out of me. I was so wet I could feel it all round me. I started to meet his movements with thrusts of my own. I was being driven by this urge inside me. It seemed to take no time at all before I felt that wonderful tsunami of sensation explode inside me.

"Oh yes, yes, yes." I moaned. " More, more, more. He kept driving into me and I seemed to cum continuously for ever.

Suzie looked at me " As you know Helen," she said, " I have had some experience but I have never cum like that in my life."

"My pussy throbbed. He hadn't cum himself and he was rock hard. He turned me over the back of the sofa and entered me from behind. I took him comfortably this time. I surrendered again to another wonderful orgasm. His huge cock seemed to be working its magic on me but still he hadn't cum.

"Now, we will have one for us," he said, as he turned me on my side and lifted one leg over his shoulder. He drove in and out pushing my leg back to get as deep as he could go, his cock sliding in and out easily. The angle meant his huge cock was stroking my clit with each thrust.

Again I could feel a climax building. "Oh yes," I moaned," Oh yes, I feel it coming." I felt him driving into me with more urgency. I could feel his cock start to swell and I knew he was ready to cum. "Now, now," I said "Now please cum in me, fuck me hard." I felt his cock bore into me as he shot load after load into me. I could feel every pulsing ejaculation.

We lay there for a minute as I slowly regained control. I felt him withdraw from my pussy which felt gaping and wide open. He moved up to me and held his cock at my lips.

"Lick me clean," he said. Although he had only just cum, his cock was still hard. I pushed him onto his back and rose to my knees and took his cock to my mouth. He was too big to take all the way in but I licked round his cock sucking up my juices and his cum from the top of his cock. I could feel his cum running down my thighs.

He was holding me tight and I felt totally satisfied. My pussy throbbed. I thought I heard something but he was holding me tight and whispered in my ear. "How was that?" he whispered.

"Wonderful, I said, "Just wonderful."

As he held me, I felt hands stroking the cheeks of my bum. I realised I was on my hands and knees with my arse in the air. I thought it was him holding my cheeks until I felt another cock at my pussy. I tried to pull away but he held me tight

"Keep still," he said. I think you are about to experience something wonderful."

I felt this other cock enter me.

This also was a huge cock, not as big as Paul's but still large. Paul tilted my head round and pulled me onto his cock. The new cock started driving in and out of me. I could feel Paul's cum being pushed out with every thrust, every squelching thrust.

Paul put his hand on my head and pressed me gently down on to his cock.

"Get me hard again," he said.

I had never had sex with two men at once but here I was with a huge cock in my mouth and another driving into my pussy. I felt truly transported, the sensation in my pussy building as another huge cock was stretching me.

I licked and sucked Paul's cock as if my life depended on it. I really wanted to please him.

I felt him grow in my mouth. I couldn't take him all the way so I put my hand round his cock and timed my movements. I could barely concentrate as the cock in my pussy was bringing me to another huge cum.

Just as I knew I was going to cum I started to moan and then felt Paul's hands stroking my head and caressing my hair as he held my mouth on his cock.. I felt myself explode into another huge orgasm as the cock driving me forward burst forth with a huge deluge of cum inside me. I felt the cock slide out of me and the cum run down my legs.

As I lay there with my lips round Paul's cock I felt fingers spread the cum all over my sopping wet vagina and stroking up and down the crack of my bum.

I was still glowing from my climax when I felt someone behind me.

"No," I said, " I can't take any more, please."

"Sshh, he said, "enjoy it, we will be very gentle and I just know you will love it."

I felt someone enter me. I knew I was covered in cum and could feel it dripping out of me as the new cock started a gentle pumping motion. My orgasm hadn't really left me and this new, slow and deliberate action quickly brought me to the realisation that I was cumming again.

"Now make me cum," he said, as he pulled my head towards him. I felt so totally consumed as my clit hardened and I felt the familiar stirrings inside me.

As my orgasm burst upon me, I felt the cock in my pussy erupt with more sticky semen. I could fell every pumping jet as he filled me yet again.

I felt the cock being removed from my vagina and before I could gather my thoughts Paul started to moan and gasp as sucked and stroked him to a climax. I felt him grow in my mouth and he held my head on his cock as he shot another stream of cum into my mouth and over my face and chin. As we lay there, I could taste Paul's cum in my mouth, and feel his cum running down my chin and neck. Gallons of sticky cum was dripping from me. I felt exhausted, totally satisfied and very, very used.

"How was that?" he said. I could hardly breathe and waited a few moments before replying.

"That was the most intense orgasm of my life," I replied. "It felt wonderful, it just went on and on.".

"You are a natural," he said. "You have made four members of our elite band very happy."

That brought me down to earth with a jolt. Although I had never experienced sex like that in my entire life and I had enjoyed it, the thought of having just had sex with four total strangers and having been taken by two men simultaneously twice made me feel like a slut.

My mind raced back over the evening and the disappointment I had felt when I found out what Richard had done, how I had been tricked by him.

I thought how charming Paul had been and realised I had been seduced by an expert.

"I think I should go. " I said.

"Why?" he asked, "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I said "but I am not that type of girl."

"Yes you are, " he said, "It's just that you have experienced things here tonight that you have only ever fantasised about. Have you ever been fucked by one man and sucked another before -- it is called 'spit roasting'. Have you ever enjoyed multi partner sex before?"

"No," I replied, "never before."

"Yet you enjoyed it," he said "A lot, by the sound of it."

He reached down and stroked my hair and my breasts. "You are one very sexy lady," he said.

As I lay there warm and tired, I felt hands gently stroking my body. I felt soft gentle hands on my bum and as the fingers massaged the dripping cum over my arse, Paul stroked round and over the lips of my vagina.

I couldn't help it, but I felt myself respond. My nipples hardened and I felt myself breathing with shorter breaths. I could feel my pussy tingling in anticipation.

He leaned forward and kissed me. A gentle, caring and caressing kiss. I unthinkingly responded. As I lay there with my head in Paul's lap, I felt my knees being pushed back and another cock at my pussy. I couldn't help myself, I broke away from my kiss with Paul and saw a good looking, well built young man kneeling over me.

He smiled, " I saw you earlier and I want you so much."

My body had already given him my answer. As he leaned forward I quickly realised his cock was the biggest yet. It looked, and now I could feel, it was so much bigger even than Paul's.

I felt myself extending still further as I was pulled tight round his huge penis but my juices and the cum helped him to slide slowly in.. He was gentle and took me slowly. I was still apprehensive, he was not just thicker, he was longer also. I didn't move and he slowly eased back and forth penetrating me a centimetre more each time. He filled me so full that my pussy lips were stretched tight and every small movement pulled and twisted my clit. In just a few seconds I could feel he was bringing me to another climax. As I started to pant and moan he slowed and stopped.

"Yes, yes," I moaned. He started his gentle thrusting again and very quickly I felt myself responding. Just as I thought I was going to go all the way, he stopped his rhythm and I could feel the sensations ebbing.

"Please, please," I begged. "Don't tease me, make me cum."

"All in good time," he said, "everything comes to a girl who waits."

"Please, please," I moaned.

He smiled and started to move in me again. As I felt my orgasm building, I prayed he would not stop. He didn't and soon I was moaning and screaming as I had another wonderful climax.

He rolled me over and pulled me on top. I could feel my juices running out of me.

"Make me cum," he whispered.

I started to rock back and forth. He reached up and pulled me to him by my breasts. As he sucked my nipples I felt his hands on the cheeks of my bum. At the same time I felt someone else climb onto the bed and when I looked up another huge cock was being waved in my face. It was pushed towards my mouth and I instinctively opened my mouth to take it. As I was rocking back and forth on the huge cock I could feel yet another orgasm sweeping over me. I could feel the huge cock get even bigger and felt the explosion of cum deep inside me as he drove into me with urgency.

The cock in my mouth started driving into me more quickly and I felt my mouth filled with hot sticky cum. I couldn't swallow it all and let it run out of my mouth down my chin. As the cock in my pussy started to soften, I felt him slide down the bed and he started to lick my pussy lips and my clit. He was sucking and smearing his cum all over me. I was still trembling from my last orgasm when I I heard them get up. Not a word was spoken. It all went quiet. I was alone.

I felt very tired and was confused. So much had happened so quickly. One orgasm after another had left me light headed and feeling very used. My pussy was sore and I felt sticky everywhere.

I must have dozed off for a while.

When I woke up, I remembered where I was and my heart sank as I realised I had had sex with at least 6 total strangers one after the other. I felt dirty and realising I was totally naked looked round for my clothes. Someone had thoughtfully put them at the end of the sofa. I got dressed and as the realisation set in, I wondered what they must think of me -- just a slut to fuck and forget, I thought.

I had never even had a one night stand before but here I was covered in dried cum and having been fucked in several times over. I had never done anything like this in my whole life even in my wildest student university days.

As I was preparing to leave, Paul came in.

"Are you leaving?" he said. I nodded.

"Will you come back again?" he asked.

"No, I don't think so" I said, "I have never done anything like this in my life. I have not even had a one night stand before so what has happened here is very much out of character."

"Well, this might encourage you," he said as he gave me a small memory stick.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Just a memento of your evening here," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You seemed to enjoy yourself so much, I thought you would like something to remember it by. Your last few hours here have been fully recorded and I thought you would like a copy to keep," he replied.

Realisation dawned on me. They had been filming every action that had taken place in the study. I looked up and saw lights blinking in the window of the door that Paul had entered by.

"What do you mean - a copy?" I gasped.

"I couldn't possibly let such an enthusiastic performance go unrecorded. You were obviously enjoying yourself. I have the original on my system."

"What will you do with it?" I asked as my predicament began to unfold

.

Paul smiled, "That rather depends on you, if you decide you want to come back and see us, it can remain our little secret. If not..."

"If not?" I asked nervously.

"It would make great viewing on redtube or better still on a pay to view site. You could become famous."

The implication hit me. I was being blackmailed -- become their slut for a night or face the possibility of being seen all over the internet. My neighbours or friends might see me.

My heart sank. I must have looked pretty miserable.

"Cheer up Suzie," he said, "most of the girls here were paid up to £1000 to come to the party tonight."

The reality hit me..."Let me get this straight. If I want the recording to remain our secret, I must come back here, be paid £1000 and be fucked by anyone who wants me. That makes me nothing more than a whore."

"That's a little harsh," he replied. "You have fucked and been fucked by six or seven men tonight, sucked some cocks, and appear to have thoroughly enjoyed yourself, yet been paid nothing. You could do the same thing and walk home with a considerable sum of money in your pocket. The choice is yours -- do you want to be an enthusiastic amateur or a successful pro?"

I just stared at him. The reality began to sink in. Whilst I had thought he was being kind and attentive and sensitive to my situation with Richard, he had been testing me out and setting me up. I had been seduced and tricked by a total bastard.

"Think about it," he said, "why not bring a friend with you next time."

"What makes you think there will be a next time?" I threw at him.

He looked at me and just smiled.

At the end of her story, she just stopped in mid sentence and shrugged. " Helen, what am I going to do. I cannot let them show the tape to everyone."

"Have you looked at the recording?" I asked.

"No, not yet."

I looked at her. "Why not do that before you think about what to do and make any decision."

"Will you watch it with me?" she asked.

"Are you sure you want me to see it?" I queried.

"Well, I do feel ashamed but I have told you everything that happened, you are my best friend and I know you won't tell anyone."

I took the memory disc and plugged it into her system and it came on.

It had obviously been very professionally edited and the camera work was excellent. It was a first class porno clip, except there was no phony dialogue and make - believe orgasams. Suzie was obviously totally carried away and every orgasm showed on her face. She was having the time of her life and every moan and shriek told how much pleasure she was getting.

She could be clearly seen taking Paul's cum in her mouth and the close ups of the big cocks pounding her pussy left nothing to the imagination. Cleverly, there were no clear pictures of the men's faces just their cocks in her pussy or her mouth. It was very professional.

"Did you see the cameras?" I asked.

"No, I had no idea there were any cameras at all -- it just seemed like a small study with a sofa."

The cameras and sofa had obviously been very cleverly positioned -- it was clear she was not the first to have been duped. The whole episode must have been controlled from a central point as there were close ups on the cocks as they ejaculated into her mouth, and on her pussy and cum was running out and down her thighs.

"If you had been a professional porn star, you would have earned a fortune for that performance," I said.

I have to say that seeing her activities being played back like that made me feel really horny. I have never had a sexual experience like that and know no-one else who has. Seeing Suzie being so comprehensively fucked and seeing her enjoying it made me realise what I have been missing for the last few months.

At that moment the phone rang. Suzie answered it.

Her voice went quiet and hushed. "I have just looked at it," she whispered. "No, I don't know what I am going to do yet. I need time to make a decision. "There was a short pause before she spoke again, "I need more time," she said. There was another short pause and she put the phone down.

"That was Paul, he wants my answer by tomorrow night or he will release the tape."

She looked at me "What am I to do?"

12