Seduced & Debauched

Story Info
His boss uses his young wife.
6k words
4.07
477.2k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,580 Followers

John was having a difficult time seeing through his windshield, it was wet and foggy, and the windshield wipers only smudged the front windows. Then his old car shook and quit on him. The nineteen year old managed to push his car off the road and catch a bus. He was soaked; water dripped from his blonde hair and into his blue eyes. John was more worried about being late for work than he was about his car or being wet. He needed his job to keep their humble home.

He clocked in, twenty minutes late. Two hours later his boss, Buck, summoned John to his office; John was nervous and feared for his job. "What the hell happened to you? You look like a drowned rat; I am in a bad spot, I'm being pressured to lay off more workers, and you pull this shit!"

"I'm sorry, but my car broke down and I had to catch the bus. It won't happen again, I promise."

"John, you are a good worker and I like you, but you put me in a difficult position. Let me see what I can do; I will drive you home and we can tow your car to my brother-in-law's garage. Get back to work and I will meet you when our shift is over." The thirty-nine year old boss sat back in his chair and thought about John's beautiful blue-eyed-blonde wife. He danced with her at the Christmas party last year and she turned beet-red when she felt his stiff erection! He smiled when he remembered how flustered she got when he put her little hand on his big dick.

Buck wanted to get in her pants and fill the little wife with his mammoth manhood. He wanted her to squirm and moan out in ecstasy as he fucked her good! His dick began to grow as he recalled her 36D breasts, cute little ass and long blonde hair, which flowed to the center on her back. When they danced, her 5'1" frame felt so petite as he held her tight to his 6'3" body. Buck could see the fear and desire in her eyes when he placed her hand on his erection. She squeezed his enormous cock before she bolted and ran away! The boss man vowed that this time her lust would prevail over her trepidation, her wet pussy would win out over her cold-feet!

At midnight the whistle blew, signifying the end of their shift. It was still pouring rain and they ran to Buck's truck. The old car was dropped off and a note was left for the brother in-law to work on it. Buck stopped and bought a case of beer for them to drink while they talked. They agreed that less traffic was one of the benefits of the four to midnight shift.

The men hurried in the house, as it was still pouring. Cindy came stumbling out of the bedroom rubbing her eyes, trying to wake up for her husband and went into the bathroom. The men went to the kitchen and opened a couple of beers and put the rest in the refrigerator. Cindy was startled when she saw Buck and said, "Oh, I didn't know we had company, let me put something on!"

Boss man grabbed her wrist and said, "Nonsense, You look absolutely delicious. Stay just the way you are; John and I have to figure out a way to save his job and you can bring us beers, provide snacks for us and light up the room with your awesome beauty!"

John added, "We should get out of these wet clothes. I don't think that I have anything to fit you but let me see what I can do!"

When John went to the bedroom, Buck handed the frightened wife a beer and told her to relax and said, "My, my, little lady, you sure do look sexy in just your husband's shirt. I can see that you have nothing else underneath it. I definitely approve; be nice to me and maybe we can save your husband's job." John called for Buck to try on a robe, the boss instructed John to bring the robe to him, saying that he didn't want to get more water all over the house. John brought a towel and robe.

Cindy went in the living room and turned on the television; she wanted to put more clothes on but she decided it was best not to anger her husband's boss. As Buck toweled himself dry, John could not but help stare at his enormous dick. His boss caught him looking and grabbed his cock and said, "Do you think Cindy would like this? I bet she would go crazy with this inside her; I think that you would like to watch, wouldn't you?"

"I...I..don't know! It sounds exciting but it wouldn't be right. She is my wife and I wouldn't want her to do anything that she wasn't comfortable with."

"Hell no!!! I am not going to force her; if you loved her you would let her experience the joy that a woman gets from a very large dick. She will still be your wife and she will still love you; so give her your permission and we can all have a good time and your job will be secure!" They joined Cindy on the sofa and brought her another beer and urged her to drink up the old one.

The 6'3" man did not fit too well in the 5'5" man's robe and he wore nothing underneath; the little wife felt embarrassed and turned on when she caught glimpses of his magnificent manhood. Buck had John turn off the television and put on some sensual music. They talked, mostly about John's job and drank several more beers. When Buck noticed the little wife getting tipsy, he asked her to dance with him. He did not wait for an answer and led her to the center of the room and held her tightly as they swayed to the music.

His huge hands dropped to her shapely buttocks and he squeezed her buns. She looked up into his brown eyes and at his shaved head and thought how powerful he looked. His small robe was open and she could feel his hot manhood press against her aroused body. With his other hand he unbuttoned her shirt as he continued manipulating her ass cheeks. She sighed when his hot throbbing hunk of meat meet her bare skin.

He lowered her tiny hand to his thick cock, she could not get her hand around the monster and began stroking it. She grew weak when she felt the thick veins pulsating in her hand. She whimpered a cry of lust when his fingers entered her wet pussy. His hand no longer held her hand in place, but she kept on stroking and squeezing his big cock.

She was succumbing to his advances and felt that she was at a point where she could no longer turn back. Cindy looked to her husband for help and she saw that he was stroking his 5" dick. Her eyes pleaded with him and he answered by saying, "Honey, I love you and want you to have a good time. Enjoy yourself; share your body with my boss but save your heart for me!"

Buck kissed the yielding wife passionately and gently pushed Cindy to her knees. John almost lost his load when he saw her wedding ring brushing over the big dick. Without being told, the 18 year old wife lovingly kissed the mushroom head of the big cock and licked up the pre-cum, then she kissed and licked the long fat shaft down to his large ball sack. She sucked his balls into her mouth as she continued caressing his cock. Then she wrapped her pink lips around the big piece of prime meat and sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could. He fucked her face hard and she gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

She panicked when she realized that there was no way that she could fit all 13" in her little mouth. She stroked the shaft with her hand while she feverishly sucked on his cock; her tongue licked the bottom of his dick as she sucked on it. She loved the bulge of his large veins. Suddenly she felt it get even harder as it exploded in her sucking little mouth! Cindy gobbled and swallowed with fervor. She managed to get most of the cum down her throat but some leaked from her lips and merged with her saliva and dripped from her chin.

Buck told her to put his dick back in her mouth and make it hard again so that he could stick it her pretty pink pussy! As if beguiled, the little wife adoringly kissed the large cock and sucked it into her hungry mouth. Indentations could be seen on her cheeks as the big snake slithered to life again! She meowed and hummed like a wanton slut, played with his balls and sucked the big cock until it stood up at attention!

He flung her over the back of the sofa and from the rear, he plowed into her pussy. She squealed and screamed, "Oh my God, it's so big, oh, oh, uh, mmmmnn, aagggg, oh shitttttt...!!! Yessss, fuck me, fuck me with your big fat cock, feels so good, oh yes!!! That's it fill me up, don't stop baby. I love your big dick; I'm going to cummmm, yessss!! Oh, oh, my goddddd!!" He shot a load of cum up her tight love hole and told her that she was great.

Buck went home and told John that he would pick him up for work tomorrow. He kissed Cindy goodbye and left. Cindy shamefully looked at her husband and meekly muttered, "Oh, John, I am so sorry. I don't know what got in to me!"

John laughed and said, "I think that we both know what got into you! It's ok baby, I still love you."

"I love you too, but I feel like a whore, the way I acted. With you, I know love but with him, I know lust! I must confess that I don't even like him very much but I know that I will never to be able to resist his awesome cock! I never knew they came that big! He has me yearning for more and he knows it. Your boss can use me when ever he chooses. How does that make you feel?"

"It's my fault, I am the one who told you to do it. I suppose that I will just have to get used to sharing you with my boss, because I could never leave you. Anyway, my job should be secure now!"

On the way to work, Buck told John that he would call and find out how they were doing with his car. John said that he was low on money, and asked Buck to tell them to take their time. While driving home, the boss shocked John when he asked, "Have you ever fucked Cindy in the ass?"

"I..a..No!"

"Well, that's going to change tonight, buddy! While I'm pounding her pussy, I want you to slip your dick up her ass and fuck it good!"

"I don't know; why do you want me to do that?"

"Because I want to fuck that sweet ass and you can get her used to it before I give her the big schlong!"

"Won't that hurt her? How could anyone take your cock up the ass? I don't think that it is a good idea!"

"Trust me, the first time, it does hurt, but once they get used to it, they absolutely love it. You will see, you will know that I am right when your sweet wife begs me to fuck her ass again!"

They entered the house and Cindy greeted them both with kisses and hugs, exclaiming, "I am so fortunate, most women are lucky if their husband comes right home to them and I have two men coming home to me!" Buck slapped her ass and told her to get them some beer. She answered, "Sure baby, and what are you going to give to me?" Her hand went to his crotch and she squeezed his cock through his slacks, then she sashayed into the kitchen to get them beer! John couldn't believe the change in his wife. She had always been so shy and here she was grabbing his boss by the cock and flirting with him like a wanton slut! She knew that Buck would come home with him and she not only wore just a shirt again, but only one button was fastened, and when she walked her tits bounced and you could see the nipples.

Cindy emerged from the kitchen sucking on a beer can and handing the men a can each. John asked her how many she had before they got home. She smiled and answered that she had a few beers. She boldly sat on Buck's lap and cooed, "HI, big boy, what's that I feel growing under me? Does this mean that you are glad to see me?" The boss opened her shirt and nursed on her firm breasts; her proud nipples pointed up in the air as he eagerly sucked on each rubbery nipple on her ample breasts!

Buck asked her to show him their bedroom; she naughtily played with his big dick while they walked to the bedroom. Once inside the room, she discarded the shirt and as he took of his shirt, Cindy hurriedly unbuckled his belt and tugged down his pants and shorts! It was obvious that she couldn't wait to get at his awesome cock! She was surprised but pleased when the boss told John to get naked and join them on the bed. Cindy was pushed on her back and Buck licked her pussy and nibbled on her aroused clit. John sucked her big tits.

They changed places and John dove into her boiling honey-pot, he licked and sucked with fervor and brought her to a screaming orgasm! Buck pressed his throbbing cock to her screaming lips; the horny housewife was filled with carnal desire and gobbled up the object of her lust! She sucked his dick like it was a prime steak and she was starving. The boss pulled his dick out of her sucking mouth with a loud "plop" and sat on her flat belly and fucked her beautiful tits.

When John came up for air, Buck ran his cock down her excited body and rubbed it all over her puffy pussy lips before he entered her hungry cunt and gave her what she craved! She blissfully cried out, "Oh yes, fill my pussy as only you can, it feels so good, don't stop lover, fuck me!" She wrapped her little legs around his buttocks and humped back passionately! She reached an earth shattering orgasm as he climaxed, her eyes rolled and her head moved side to side. The little wife was in a state of sublime ecstasy.

Buck ordered her to lick his cock clean and suck it back to erection. She marveled at how big and fat his dick was, even though it was not hard! Cindy adoringly caressed his cock and kissed the bulky head. She parted her lips and sucked his mighty weapon in her mouth. As she bobbed up and down on his dick, she realized that she could accommodate the whole thing! But as it grew, it became increasingly difficult, until she could no longer fit the big cock in her little mouth!

Buck lifted her up like a toy, and lowered her sopping pussy down to his hard cock. She rode him like a real cowgirl and was bewildered when she felt something probing her tight ass-hole. She turned around and was shocked to see her husband fucking her sweet ass. But as long as the big cock filled her hungry pussy, she didn't care. She flailed about like a rag doll and her head rolled like a woman possessed. The sheer delight of accepting two loads of cum at the same time was the biggest thrill of her life and she collapsed. When his boss was getting dressed, John gazed at his wife's gaping cunt and watched the stream of cum flowing from her stretched pussy and felt his dick rising again. It looked so lewd and nasty; he couldn't understand why it turned him on so much!

Buck left, thanking them for a great time and saying that he wished he could stay the night but he had to get home to his loving wife! When the door closed, John jumped on his wife and fucked her for all he was worth. Her pussy felt so different, it was much larger and rather sloppy. He decided to roll her over and fucked her ass while it was still tight! Before they drifted off, Cindy asked about Buck's wife. John told her that he saw her briefly at the party but didn't know her.

The next day they were both off work and Buck came over in the afternoon and over a cup of coffee, he told them that he had bad news. It seems that the car needs extensive work and would cost at least six-hundred-dollars to fix! John said that they could not afford that, right now. Buck offered, "Hell, the little lady can make that much in one night! Put the bitch to work and we can both watch her in action!

The irritated wife replied, "How dare you say such a thing, I am not a hooker and I have no intention of becoming one! What the hell would your wife say if she knew that your were fucking your employee's wife and wanted to pimp her out?"

"First of all, My wife is bi sexual and has her flings with women and let's me do the same. Secondly, I merely suggested a way for you to make enough money to get your car fixed. I have no intention of pimping you out; it could be a one time thing, think about it. My wife would like you, do you want me to fix you up with her?"

"No, I don't want to be a prostitute and I damn sure don't want to have sex with a woman, that's gross!"

Buck said, "Come on guys, let's go out and have a few beers and have a good time!" They went to a local bar, drank beer, played pool and enjoyed themselves. When Cindy started to feel her beers, The boss urged them to go to a club with him.

They were seated in a booth and a sexy waitress brought them beers. An exotic dancer came on stage and stripped to the sensual music! Wonder filled Cindy's big blue-eyes and she explained that she had never been in a strip-joint before. A voluptuous redhead offered them a lap dance and Buck accepted. She was grinding on his lap and exclaimed, "My, you sure are a big boy! Aren't you?" Cindy was jealous and wanted to keep his big dick all to her self! The dancer asked if she was his wife. Buck nodded toward John and told the dancer that was her husband! "Then why is she getting so bent out of shape?"

Buck answered, "She enjoys my big cock and he likes to watch! They need some cash to get their car fixed but she doesn't want to give it up! Why don't you give her a lap dance and loosen the bitch up?" He slipped money in her G-string and she slithered over to Cindy's lap and pressed her sexy body against the young wife. The twenty-six year old redhead pushed her 40D cup tits in Cindy's face and told her to suck them.

"No, no, I can't do that! Please stop! Go dance on my husband's lap!"

"I prefer women and you are just my type; so come on little girl and suck mommy's big tits! You know that you want to kiss and squeeze them, go ahead baby girl, and help yourself to a mouthful of heaven!"

Cindy looked frightened, the fleshy tits pressed her face and everyone at the table could tell that she was considering sucking the inviting nipples. Sensing this, Buck encouraged her, saying, "They won't hurt you Cindy, put your sweet lips on her big tits and suck! Give us a show, baby!"

John pleaded, "Please do it, do it for me Cindy! I've always wanted to see you with another woman! This scene is so fucking hot! Please!" Giving in to the pressure and the strange new desire she felt, Cindy opened her sweet lips and sucked on the stiff nipples! The alluring redhead slapped the young wife's face with her tits and urged her to suck them and chew on the nipples!

The erotic dancer slid her hand under the confused wife's skirt and traveled up her leg until her hand reached the aroused pussy. Two fingers entered Cindy's steamy slit and the dancer told her, "Your pussy is sopping wet! Don't tell me you don't like it! You love it, you fucking slut! I am going to exchange addresses with your husband and his well-hung friend. Little lady, we will get together and I look forward to sitting on your pretty face! You little slut cunt! By the time I get through with your ass, you will need a sling for your fucking tongue!!!"

The dancer got up and Cindy just sat there with a totally embarrassed look on her face. They exchanged numbers and the dancer informed them that her name was Amber. She pointed out two heavy-set men in their fifties and said that they offered her $1000.00 for a threesome. Amber grabbed the frightened little wife by the back of the head and gave her a big kiss and said, "I will see you soon bitch! Now go make some money for your husband's car!" She started to leave them and turned and asked if they wanted her to tell the two gentlemen that Cindy was interested in earning some money. Both men nodded yes.

A round of drinks was sent to their table and Buck asked Cindy if she was prepared to help her husband out. Cindy was not as adamant as before. The drink and the state of arousal she felt from the fiery dancer had loosened her up. "Well, after all, it is for John! I know how much getting his car back means to him and he has been so good to me. Ok, I'll do it! There is nothing that I wouldn't do for you John; I love you very much!" The two men joined them for a drink and it was agreed that they all would go to a private room in the rear of the club.

Once in the room, the blonde wife was stripped and the men commenced kissing her all over! Her smoldering pussy boiled over when the men had their tongues up her pussy and ass-hole! The little wife saw stars and the colors of the rainbow, her knees grew week and she could no longer stand. One of the men was on his back and Cindy straddled his 8"dick, and engulfed it with her sopping cunt! The other man got behind her and pushed her forward, and then he entered her rear end with his 7" dick! Both cocks drilled her horny holes vigorously. She screamed out, "Oh yes, fuck me, I'm going to cum!!! Please don't stop! Yesssss!!!"

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,580 Followers
12