Seduced at a Party

Story Info
Erotic encounters.
1.4k words
3.7
51.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 'mature' and have had a great life in large part because of the sexual experiences I have had and shared. I am still sexually active, of course, and hope to be until the day I die, but I now have a desire to write down many of those wonderful experiences I have had over the years. They are all true - erotic stories need to be believable (in my view) to make them 'suitable for purpose', and for me the best way to achieve that is simply to tell it as it was - and is.

1 - seduced at a party.

This incident took place when I was away for a work conference with a few co-workers. I was at that time rather naive - a fresh management graduate with his still shiny MBA in his first job. Four of us were asked to go on a weekend conference in London for the company, two guys and two women. All of a similar age, although the girls were probably a couple or more years older than me. None were particular friends of mine - we were work colleagues with complementary roles in the company.

After the first days meetings we all went to the bar for a drink to relax and the topic of what to do for the evening came up. Dinner in the hotel was provided, of course, but it was Saturday night after all. The guy, Geoff, said he had friends living in London only about a half hours cab ride away and they were having a party that evening - we were all invited if we fancied a bit of action. This sounded good to me, and one of the girls, Elaine, was enthusiastic. The other girl, Sandra, muttered about getting an early night but was raucously overruled by our cajoling. So after a rather boring bland business dinner off we all went. We piled in to a cab and after a drive through some uninspiring outer suburbs of London we arrived at an equally uninspiring street where many house lights were already off for the night. My thoughts of a lively rip roaring party night started to evaporate.

Geoff led us on in to his friends house and we were all relieved to see that there were, indeed, people there. There was music, and the suitably low lighting revealed a pretty regular party scene. People dancing, people eating, some entwined in corners, some talking intently in the kitchen. As we got our drinks and started to look around it seemed to me that this appeared to be a gathering with a high proportion of Gays and Lesbians, and it suddenly dawned on me that Geoff was gay. I had subconsciously thought this previously but it hadn't registered, nor did it matter, but now here we were at a gay party! Sandra, Elaine and I all looked at each other and smiled then laughed to each other. What an unexpected evening this was turning out to be.

As we talked we started to think how naive we had all been (the three of us that is - Geoff was off with a group of male friends). Here we were all three married, it never occurred to us that Geoff may have been gay. The humour of the situation made us all smile and we all really started to enjoy the whole atmosphere, which was easy, relaxing, and surprisingly exciting. As drinks were consumed and inhibitions discarded the dance floor was filled with couples enjoying the intimacy of being together in romance - most of them same sex couples. This did not in any way diminish the atmosphere of the party for me. It was simply people having a good time with friends they liked.

Elaine asked me to dance. I agreed and we moved to the centre of the room. Elaine was not a girl I had thought of as particularly attractive, and felt that she had a similar view of me - we were just co-workers having a bit of fun, and the fact that were both married seemed to cement the inherent security in the situation.

We danced, and we talked as best one could over the noise of the music. We both soon gave up on the talking, realising that we were both enjoying this intimacy. Our bodies moved closer and we soon were stroking each other's bodies as we danced. I was surprised how much this excited me, and her smile told me this feeling was reciprocated. Her deep blue eyes were gleaming as she looked into mine, and I could sense that was moving to a different level.

Suddenly she leaned forward and kissed me, a long tender kiss with her hand stroking the nape of my neck to pull me down towards her. It was electric, I had never experienced a kiss like that. My penis was solid and bulging in my pants, and she could feel this as she pulled me closer to her. She smiled as she pulled slowly away from the kiss, and whispered

"Would you like to go outside?"

Without waiting for an answer she took my hand and led me out of the room and down the stairs and on to outside. She kissed me again, and again I was struck dumb by the sheer excitement and depth of pleasure that this kiss produced in me. I tried to get my head around what was happening, telling myself that this could not happen, but I was just kidding myself. This woman had hypnotised me with her body and I was totally in her power.

She led me down an alley, a darkened alley that paralleled the rear entrances of the nearby houses, some of which had lights on, some not. She stopped at the rear of a house in darkness and whispered to me.

"Here, the perfect place, take me."

Before I could utter a word she kissed me once again, caressing my neck as before. With the other hand she slid down to my crotch and began to unzip my pants. Then with two hands she pulled out my unbelievably hard penis and bent down to entwine her mouth around it. Within a few seconds of ecstasy she stood up and whispered

"That will do nicely."

She stood with her back against the wall to give support and lifted one leg and her dress as she took hold of my penis. As she guided it skillfully towards her pussy, I realized that she was not wearing knickers and felt the warmth of her juices as she slipped the shaft into her, pulling me towards her. She pulled and released, pulled and released until my rhythms were following her lead. We were both in the moment, desire had taken over and I was in a state of delirium as I thrusted in and out, in and out. It didn't take long before I felt the juices start to slide up my penis ready to shepherd the sperm in the explosion to come. As the sperm left my sac I gasped, trying not to make a noise in case we woke the sleeping neighbors, and as I shot my load into her vagina she gasped too. She felt my convulsions and kissed me hard and passionately, holding me close to her all the while. As my thrusting died away she kept hold of me. Her thighs must have been burning, but she refused to let go, keeping me inside her for as long as possible. When she did release me she kissed me once again and looked into my eyes, mouthing

"Mmm .... yummy."

When we returned to the party it was time to leave - we had a heavy day planned for the Sunday. Little was said by any of us, alcohol making us all smiling and happy on the way back to the hotel.

The next day it was business as usual. I looked across at Elaine a couple of times, and we exchanged smiles, but it was as if nothing had happened.

This carried on at work, and I have to say I was confused initially, but soon accepted that it had been one of those incredible nights and now we had to get on with life as usual. I did not forget her, though, and was a little disappointed when I learnt that she had left the company a short while later.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered via Sandra that Elaine had had a baby. Even more surprising was the fact that the birth was exactly nine months after 'that weekend'. Sandra smiled when she told me.

The baby was named David - my name! Co-incidence?