Seduced At Work

Story Info
He makes moves on his sexy coworker.
967 words
3.89
57.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend is very flirtatious, and it's such a turn on to see her in action. She tells me all of her flirtatious actions while she is at work with a couple of the guys. Some is just because that's the way she is, but other times it's because she really wants them. I guess it's true with what they say, the more you send out the signals, and you're bound to get some type of response at some point. Well one day the response happened, but she was caught completely off-guard.

She was sitting at her desk looking over some projects she was working on. She was so involved with what she was doing; she didn't have any clue that anyone else was even in the office at the time. One of the guys she worked with, and of course flirted extremely with, was watching her from the door. The sense was that he was debating whether or not to advance on his impulses. He looked at her with a deep lust for her, to just take her totally by surprise right there on her desk.

"Fuck it," he thought to himself. He slowly walked toward her. He reached out and brushed her hair back and leaned down and started sucking on her neck before she even knew what was going on. I don't think he realized how sensitive she is in that area. Her head slumped back and her eyes rolled in the back of her head, as she moaned out softly, enjoying the sudden seduction she was receiving. His hands slipped under her shirt, as his palms rubbed her nipples in a slow small circle making them extremely hard. He continued sucking and nibbling her neck making her head spin around slowly. Her breathing became a little heavier as he ran his tongue down her neck and then around to her mouth, kissing her deep. He squeezed her breasts gently as he kissed her. Slowly his hands began to slide down her chest, across her stomach, and down taking his fingers unbuttoning her pants.

His hand slipped into her pants rubbing her up and down through her panties, getting her extremely wet from his touch. He still licked and nibbled on her neck while taking the tip of his finger and rubbing her clit in slow small circles. Pulling her panties to the side, he teased her by running the tip up and down along her slit, making her slide down in her chair to get him inside her. He walked around in front of her, pushed the chair back, knelt down between her legs and started to take her pants and panties off.

"Just sit back and relax, enjoy the tongue lashing your pussy is going to receive." He said to her. He dove his tongue deep into her sweet soaked wet pussy, twirling it around inside of her. He began moaning sending the vibrations to her clit as his tongue darted in and out of her, making her moan and squirm in her chair. His mouth surrounded her clit and he flicked at it with the tip of his tongue, sucking on it a little. She arched back thrusting her hips up to meet his mouth as he ate her dripping pussy. Her moans getting more and more intensified as he quickly licked and sucked on her throbbing clit.

"Oh yes, eat this pussy" she told him as she thrust forward against his mouth. His chin was dripping with her juices as they came rushing out of her over and over as he brought her to orgasm. Her hands ran through his hair, pushing him down harder onto her clit, and she screamed out and came again harder. His fingers were sliding in and out of her as he licked her clit faster.

He stood up and grabbed her hands and pulled her up out of the chair. He kissed her and she licked and sucked on his lips tasting herself off of them. He moved behind her and pushed her down over the desk. Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his cock and slid it deep and hard into her. His hand slipped under the nape of her neck and he grabbed a handful of hair and tugged at it as his cock slammed in and out of her making her scream out.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder. I wanted to feel your cock in me so bad." He slapped her ass lightly and tugged at her hair more and slammed deeper and harder into her, picking up on her signals to be a bit rougher with her.

"I knew your pussy would feel so good around my cock." He said to her. "When you are here, this pussy is mine to fuck anytime I want to." He told her. Her hips pushed back against him harder as he plunged deeper and faster into her making her cum and cum.

"You can fuck this pussy anytime you want to!" she screamed out. He slapped her on her ass again a few times, rhythmically with his thrusts deep inside her.

"Ohhh fuck your pussy feels so good, I'm gonna cum!" he screamed. Wave after wave shot out as he came, a little stunned over the fact of how responsive she was to him. She was a bit surprised also to see he picked up on her signals and went along with the roughness that she enjoys from time to time. He leaned over her, and kissed her on her neck. "That was incredible." He said to her, "I should have seduced you weeks ago, if I knew it was going to be like that."

"Now you know better" she said to him and smiled, "Anytime you're ready to play, just take me..."