Seduced by a Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yorie
yorie
11 Followers

When I came to only John and Howard were there, the men had gone off to the bar and told John to get us home. I could barely move and Howard was not in good shape either. Howard said to me I was bleeding from my ass and we both went to the bathroom to look at the damage to both of us. Howard asked me to check him and he bent over so that I could see his ass. There was just a massive hole there and I asked him how it felt. He said he could actually feel a breeze blow into him as it felt so wide open, I asked if I could try to trace my finger around his ass.

He said yes and I traced it around, he said can you put your had in and I just did it, it was that big. He then checked me with the same results, we were worried that we would never be able to crap properly and I was frightened as I was bleeding quite a bit. We both turned on John and forced the truth out of him. He always targeted us as fresh young ass to feed the habits of his sea going mates, all the seduction and games were designed to make us ready for the main event, which had just occurred. Ill as we felt, and as abused as we were, John got the hiding of his life from both of us. We beat him up, we put him into the same position Howard had been put in and we forced the giant dildo into his ass. We left him there for his mates to find him when they returned from the bar, he must have been sore by the time they returned.

yorie
yorie
11 Followers
12