Seduced by a Stepdaughter Ch. 02

Story Info
He tried to resist her, but he couldn't.
1.9k words
4.37
169.1k
58

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing next to the bed, gazing down at Michelle's long blonde hair spread all over his bed, Rick was more confused than he had been in his entire life. What had happened between them had to be wrong. No, he was not her father by blood, but he was the only father she had ever known. Didn't that come with certain responsibilities? Certain limits?

Then she stirred, her eyelids fluttered and he watched her slowly come awake. "Are you okay?" Michelle asked.

"I should be asking you that?" he replied.

"I'm not the one who looks so worried, pacing the room watching you sleep," was her retort. "I'm not a child anymore," she complained. "I'm eighteen now and can make my own decisions, my own choices. I choose you," she said the last part softly and looked up at him with total trust.

Rick sighed and climbed back into bed, taking Michelle in his arms. Her body was flushed and warm from sleep. She smelled so good, like a combination of vanilla, warm girl and sex. It made him immediately hard and eager to fuck her again. But first he had to taste her. Something he'd been dying to do since she'd started bending over in short skirts for him a few weeks ago.

"Lay on your back and spread your legs for me. I'm going to make you feel so good," he told her.

Rick then pulled the sheet over them both and scooted down the bed and between her creamy, white thighs. Her pussy was glistening on the outside of her lips, indicating that she was already soaking wet for him. He ran his index finger through her slit and spread her for his hungry gaze. She was all shades of hot pink and red inside, beautiful and perfect. He let his tongue run up the path his finger had traced.

"Uhhh," Michelle moaned and lifted her hips closer to his mouth.

"Easy baby," he whispered against her flesh. "I promise, you'll get everything you need."

It was then that he dove into her hot little pussy with fervor. Licking and sucking her lips inside and out, but avoiding her hard, swollen little clit.

"Oh god, please, more," Michelle begged and grabbed the back of Rick's head and pushed him harder into her cunt.

It was time. He latched his lips around her clit and sucked with increasing pressure until she was writhing on the bed.

"Yes, yes, yes," she chanted as she came apart for him.

Her taste was amazing, all sweet and juicy. He couldn't wait any longer; he crawled up her body and tried to thrust into her all at once.

"Ohhhh, too big, I can't take it all. Oh daddy!" She cried out.

"Yes you can baby, take it all for me. You are so hot and tight," he moaned as he slowed his pace to ease into her more gently.

It took all his will power to slow down and not just fuck the shit out of her. He wanted to take her in every way possible. But for now, he just sat up, took her hips in his hands and watched as he slowly pumped in and out of her hot little cunt. Her high, firm breasts swayed on her chest with each thrust.

"Pinch your nipples for me," Rick told her. "Make them hard and long for me."

She did as he asked. It was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. His hot little stepdaughter, impaled on his cock, pinching her nipples and moaning for him. All for him. He came then; he couldn't hold back or take the time to pull out. He just thrust up into her as far as possible and let go.

"Yes, come in me. Oh god, please don't stop. I'm so close too," Michelle cried as she felt her body begin to heat up, shake, and throb; starting in her center and radiating out. It was the most sublime feeling she had ever experienced. A feeling she planned to experience over and over with the man now collapsed and breathing heavily on top of her.

When the work and school week started again, Rick was busy with clients and had to work late several nights of the week. In truth, he was avoiding Michelle again. Not because he didn't want her, but because he did. More than he wanted his next breath. It was the intensity of his desire and feelings for her that scared the hell out of him.

He was in continually alternating states of arousal and guilt. Lori, Michelle's mother, would kill him if she were alive. He couldn't get past the feeling that he was betraying his deceased wife by being with Michelle. He had loved Lori so much. She had been the light of his life. What would she say if she knew about his relationship with her daughter?

As the week wore on, Rick felt that he would not be able to stay away from her for much longer. He had heard her crying in her bedroom last night when he returned from a late business dinner. He had not gone in, afraid of where it might lead. Even though it broke his heart to hear the pain in her voice as she cried, he did not go to her. It was for the best.

It was now 10:30 on a Thursday night and he hadn't heard from Michelle. He had worked late and found her note that she had gone out with friends for dinner and a movie.

"Good, that's good for her to spend time with kids her own age," he said, trying to convince himself.

Suddenly Rick heard a car door shut out front. He went to the door, moved the blinds aside and looked out the window that ran along the side of the door. Michelle was outside talking with her best girlfriend, Kristen, and two boys from school.

One of the boys walked Michelle to the door. He was tall with sandy blonde hair and a letter jacket. "Go Wolverines!" Rick thought sarcastically.

The dumb jock watched Michelle intently as she walked ahead of him. Rick knew that look and he wanted to open the door and beat that little shit to a pulp. Just then, Michelle turned on the step and faced the boy.

"I had a great time, Tyler," she said with a smile.

"Me too," Tyler said shyly and leaned in and kissed Michelle quickly and lightly on the lips.

Michelle looked surprised and turned and ran into the house. She was surprised again to see her stepfather standing in the foyer glaring at her with a murderous rage in his eyes.

"Did you have fun, honey?" Rick asked her in a sarcastic tone. "Did Tyler show you a good time?"

"Sure," she said uneasily. "He's a nice guy and doesn't ignore me all the time," Michelle shot back at him.

"Is that what you are worried about? Being ignored?" he said, almost loud enough to be a yell.

"Well we can fix that," he said as he grabbed Michelle's arms and thrust her up against the back of the door.

It seemed like forever since he had touched her. Rick ran his hands along his stepdaughter's body, slowly running his palms over her breasts, past her stomach and down to her skirt. He slid his hands up under her skirt and palmed her tight little bubble butt.

"Please don't be mad, Rick," Michelle begged. "He is just a friend that has a crush on me. He doesn't mean anything to me."

"Rick, who's Rick? I thought you called me daddy now?" He said as he lifted her off the floor and pulled her into his body.

He thrust his khaki covered cock into her panty-covered pussy. He lifted and lowered her repeatedly as he ran his cock head against her covered clit. She began to moan and he could feel the front of his pants getting wet.

"You've been very naughty," Rick told her. "Wearing this short skirt out of the house again. Teasing nice boys like Tyler."

"It's not that short and I wasn't teasing Tyler," Michelle promised.

"I don't think I believe you," he told her and carried her over to the couch.

Rick sat on the couch and laid Michelle across his lap on her stomach. He lifted her skirt as she squirmed and tried to get away. He used his forearm across her lower back to hold her in place. Then he slid her white, cotton bikini panties down around her knees.

Her ass was a beautiful sight, all perfect, firm and rounded.

Smack! His palm landed against her right butt cheek and she cried out. Smack! Smack! Smack! He landed three more blows in quick succession.

"Ouch, daddy, please stop!" Michelle cried with real tears streaming down her face.

He looked at his handiwork. He should feel guilty for losing his temper with her like this. But he didn't. Instead his cock was hard as steel in his pants.

Her bottom was enticingly pink where he had spanked her. He smoothed over the pink marks with his hand, running his palm in circles all over her firm little butt. Then he ran his hand up between her legs to her smooth pussy. She was wet. Wet and ready again. The spanking hadn't scared her at all. In fact, it had turned her on.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry for losing my temper," he told her as he continued to stroke along her wet slit.

"Daddy, please don't stop. I need you to touch me. I've missed you so much this week," Michelle confessed.

Rick slid her panties all the way down over her feet and lifted his forearm off her back. She slid up to a sitting position on his lap facing him. Michelle smiled at him as he wiped the tears from her face. Next, she unbuckled his belt, slowly slid his zipper down and reached into his pants.

"Uhhh," he groaned as Michelle wrapped her delicate little hand around his cock and pulled it from his pants.

He lifted her over his cock as she positioned the head at her entrance. He thrust up as he pulled her down. She sheathed him in her creamy tightness and he threw his head back and groaned even louder.

"Fuck, you're tight. I can barely hold my come in as soon as I enter you," he told her. "Rock your hips now, baby. Ride me."

She did just as he told her. She wanted to be his good girl, his little slut that did everything he wanted her to. "I'll do anything you want, just tell me what you want," she whispered as she rode him.

"Take your top off, unfasten your bra, and feed me your puffy, pink nipples, Michelle," he commanded her.

She did just what he asked and soon she was impaling herself on his cock over and over as he sucked her hard nipples to stiff peaks. He grabbed her long hair in the back and wrapped its thick, silky length around his hand as she rocked on his stiff prick.

"Ohhhh, yesss," she began to moan. "Rub my clit again daddy and make me come, please, please," she begged.

This time he did her bidding and sent her right over the edge. She shook and shuddered around him as she squirmed on his lap. It was too much to resist and he came inside her again. Shooting a hot heavy load into her tight little cunt.

He was making a bad habit of that. They'd have to talk about that when he could think again.