Seduced by a Stepdaughter Ch. 05

Story Info
Stepdaddy introduces her to anal sex.
1.8k words
4.37
178.9k
50

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle woke early the next morning, cuddled under her quilt next to the naked, warm body of her best friend Kristen. She really needed to get up and ready for her 8:00 class at the junior college and she was pretty sure Kristen did too.

She had gone back to her friend last night, like her stepfather had told her to, but she hadn't had the nerve to tell her about her relationship with him. Rick would be disappointed that she didn't follow his directions. Her disobedience surely came with a punishment. A rush of desire ran through her at the thought.

Michelle quietly disengaged herself from Kristen's warm embrace and quietly slipped out of her bed. She pulled on her t-shirt and shorts from the previous night and headed for the kitchen.

Rick was in the kitchen making breakfast. The pancakes smelled heavenly and made it almost worth being out of bed at this ungodly hour.

"Good morning, sweetie," he greeted her. "I hope you worked up and appetite last night."

This last comment was delivered with a wink. Michelle was reluctant to tell him that she hadn't told Kristen that she and her stepdad had become lovers.

"Good morning, Daddy," Michelle replied as she approached and turned her face up to receive the kiss she knew he would have for her.

Rick turned to her, put down the spatula and took his nineteen year old stepdaughter into his arms. He lowered his head and kissed her soft, pink lips, while wrapping her long blonde hair around his fist behind her head.

Their soft, sweet good morning kiss turned heated instantly. Rick explored her mouth with his tongue as he lowered his hands to her round little butt. He lifted Michelle onto the counter, spread her legs and stood between them as they continued to kiss.

"I missed you last night, baby girl," he confessed.

"I missed you too Daddy," she replied.

"The pancakes are burning," Kristen said as she entered the kitchen and walked over to take the skillet off the stove.

Rick leaned in and kissed Michelle again, pulling her hips more closely into him. He wanted Kristen to witness their passion. He could feel Michelle trying to pull away, but he immobilized her by taking her arms and holding them behind her back while he continued to nibble at her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Kristen cried. "What are you doing, Michelle? That's your dad!"

Rick turned to Kristen and corrected her, "I'm her step-dad."

"I take it you didn't tell her," Rick said as he turned back to look at Michelle.

Michelle lowered her head and shook it without speaking. She had let him down, disobeyed him. There would be consequences.

Confused and upset, Kristen quickly left the kitchen. She gathered her things and headed for the front door.

"No, wait, please, let's talk," Michelle pleaded as her friend stalked out of the house.

"Don't follow me," Kristen warned. "I just need some time to think. I'll text you later," she promised.

Rick came to stand behind Michelle as she stood in the doorway watching her friend's car pull out of the driveway at a speed guaranteed to alert the neighborhood watch.

He gently brushed her silky hair behind her ear and whispered, "You've been naughty, my sweet. Come inside and go straight to my bedroom."

"But Daddy, I'll miss my class," Michelle argued.

"Come inside and go straight to my bedroom," Rick repeated.

Though his command was gentle and soft, it carried an iron tone. Michelle knew she was in trouble, and she couldn't wait. Just his softly whispered words made her tremble from fear and arousal in equal parts.

"Close the door," Rick commanded her. "Come over to the bed, remove your shorts and bend over so your forearms are on the bed."

Michelle didn't dare disobey him again. She did as he asked, leaving her t-shirt on and exposing her wet pussy to his hungry gaze as she bent at the waist and spread her legs.

"You are so wet for me baby," he told her and ran his index finger up her wet slit and into the crevice of her beautiful ass.

Smack! He spanked her left cheek and watched it turn a rosy pink. He gave the same treatment to her right cheek and then repeated each side two more times until her firm, round ass was bright pink.

"Please, Daddy, stop!" Michelle pleaded even as she grew wetter and more aroused.

He liked her to beg. She knew that and continued to implore him as he spanked her a few more times. When he was finished, he kissed her cute little bottom and smoothed his hands all over her pink flesh.

"Now, take your t-shirt off and kneel on the bed with your head down and your pretty little pink ass up," Rick commanded.

"Yes, Daddy," Michelle said and quickly did her stepfather's bidding.

Rick went into the bathroom and came out with what appeared to be a small pink dildo and a tube.

"Hold still, baby," he told her. "I am going to prepare your beautiful ass for my cock.. I'm too big and if I try to just take your bottom now, I'll hurt you."

"I enjoyed spanking you, for both our pleasure, but I have no desire to really hurt you," he continued. "This butt plug will fit nicely inside your ass. It will stretch you and get you ready for me." "Don't be afraid," he told her as he squeezed lube onto his finger.

Rick took his index finger and began to rub around her virgin asshole in small circles. While he did this, he kissed her beautiful ass where he had spanked her, worshiping every inch. When her asshole was lubricated, he added more to his finger and gently began to push on her rosebud, but did not enter her.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels funny!" Michelle cried.

"Be patient and it will feel really good, baby," he reassured her. "Relax and finger your pussy and clit while I play with you."

She did as he told her, wetting her fingers with her own juices and taking her middle finger to her clit. As she rubbed, Rick gently and slowly began to penetrate her anus with the tip of his well-lubed finger.

"Ohhhh," Michelle moaned.

Rick began to work the first part of his finger in and out of her ass. It was so tight and his cock was so hard pleasuring her this way. It took supreme effort not to lube up his cock and take her virgin ass right then.

When she was ready, Rick lubricated the butt plug and placed it at the entrance to Michelle's gorgeous ass.

"This will be a little bigger," he warned her and gently pushed the end of the plug into her ass.

"Uhhhh," Michelle moaned as the plug breached the ring of her asshole.

It entered her and slid all the way to the hilt.

"That's my good little slut," Rick told her. "Now stand up and let me see you walk with it in."

Michelle gingerly rose from her kneeling position and stood next to the bed. She walked carefully. It was difficult with her bottom so full, but she managed.

"Now go get ready for class. You'll wear the plug until I see you this evening," he instructed her. "If you take it out before I come home and do it for you, I'll have to punish you again."

"Yes, Daddy," Michelle said as she wondered how the hell she was going to sit down during her poly sci and algebra classes this morning.

It was a long day, with her ass full and her pussy wet from the anticipation of the evening to come. She wore a flowy little skirt with a white tank top to provide comfort to her sore, aching and aroused body.

Michelle was lying on her stomach on the couch when her stepfather came home that evening. He put down his laptop case and came over and sat on the edge of the couch next to her.

Without saying a word, he lifted her skirt, lowered her panties and looked at the butt plug still in place in Michelle's ass.

"I am proud of you, my sweet little slut," Rick praised her. "Come lay on my bed and I'll make it up to you."

Michelle followed him dutifully into his bedroom and lay down on his bed. Rick sat next to her on the bed and lifted her skirt again. Her pink satin panties were soaked. He moved the crotch of her panties to the side to reveal her smooth, pink pussy.

"Lift your ass for me, baby," he instructed her. "I want to taste you."

Michelle did as she was told and pulled her knees up under her so her bottom was sticking up in the air. Rick lowered her panties so they were around her knees and Michelle's pussy and the butt plug were on display for him.

He leaned in and gently began to lick along the slit of Michelle's cunt. As he licked and sucked on the outer lips of her pussy, he slowly and gently removed the plug from her ass.

"Ohhh," she whined and moaned simultaneously. "Does that hurt?" Rick asked her as he continued to lick her pussy and take her mind off the soreness of her ass.

"A little," Michelle confessed. "But, ohhhh, that feels so nice. Please don't stop, Daddy!"

"Just relax, princess," he commanded as he pulled her panties over the remaining distance of her legs and continued to lick her pussy from behind.

Rick kneeled behind Michelle and began to lube up his cock. He had been hard much of the day just thinking about taking her ass this way. He added more lube to her asshole and pushed the head of his cock up against her virgin hole.

"Push yourself back on me, Michelle," he instructed her.

She did as he commanded as he gently pushed into her at the same time. Michelle was mewling in a combination of pain and pleasure when the head of Rick's cock finally popped inside the ring of her anus.

"That's the hard part, baby girl," he comforted her as he slowly began to push farther into her until he was fully seated in her tight little ass.

"God, you're so tight," Rick moaned. "I won't last long."

Rick held still for several long moments. Michelle grew accustomed to his size and started to squirm under him, moving her ass back and forth on his cock.

"Ohhhh, yes," Michelle moaned as she began to enjoy the full feeling in her bottom. "Please fuck me," she begged.

That was all he needed. Rick began to move in and out of her ass with increasing speed as he tightly gripped her hips. After a few more strokes, he threw his head back and came long and hard with a loud growl.

"Yessss, coming in your sweet little ass, baby girl," Rick moaned. "Take it."

Rick exploded inside Michelle and collapsed on top of her, barely able to move.

He knew he still needed to take care of Michelle's pleasure...and he would. Just as soon as he could breathe.