Seduced by a Stepdaughter Ch. 06

Story Info
Rick gets to fuck his step-daughter's best friend.
2k words
4.47
60k
49

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning had dawned warm and clear. It was going to be scorcher. Rick opened his eyes as the sunlight filtered in through the shutters. He glanced at the clock and was shocked to find it was already 10:30. He rarely stayed in bed this late. Feeling the space in the bed beside him, he noted that Michelle had already risen for the day.

Rick tiredly walked into the kitchen in his boxers, hoping Michelle had started the coffee. Standing at the sink, the sound of splashing and giggling drew his attention to the pool in the backyard. Michelle and her friend Kristen were enjoying a morning dip in the pool, a ritual they had begun at the beginning of the summer following their high school graduation. Watching their sleek, wet bodies in bikinis as they played in the pool had Rick stirring in his boxers, the sleepy fog clearing from his mind immediately.

Michelle had on her new black string bikini, tiny but perfectly fit to her firm curves. Kristen must have forgotten her suit, as she was wearing a swimsuit Rick recognized as Michelle's. Kristen was taller and curvier than her best friend and her 34DD breasts barely fit into the white bikini top. Rick watched through the kitchen window as Kristen climbed the steps to exit the pool, water glistening off of her gorgeous body, her nipples clearly visible through the sheer, white top and her long, wet black hair falling down her back. Rick's cock was rock hard in his boxers as he watched the teen exit the pool. He felt a twinge of guilt, knowing MIchelle would be hurt by his attraction to her friend. Unfortunately, some twinges are stronger than others.

"Good morning, Daddy," Michelle said, startling her step-father as she came up quietly behind him at the sink. She noticed immediately what had his rapt attention. He was watching Kristen come out of the water and walk across the pool deck to lie in a lounge chair. She also noticed the enormous hard-on tenting her Daddy's boxers as he watched her friend.

Now it was Michelle's turn with warring twinges. On one hand, she felt a twinge of jealously at the thought of HER daddy lusting after someone else. On the other, she felt her pussy moisten and tingle at the idea of her Daddy fucking her best friend.

"You know, she thinks you're really sexy," Michelle told him. "She tells me all the time. I think she's been hoping you'd make a move on her."

Rick had no response to this surprising statement, well, no verbal response at least. His cock lurched and leaked pre-cum at his step-daughter's words, but he wisely kept quiet.

"I'm feeling really tired," Michelle told him. "I think I'll go up and have a shower and a rest for a bit. I am sure you won't mind entertaining Kristen while I rest, will you Daddy?"

"Of course not, baby," Rick replied as Michelle left the kitchen to go upstairs for a shower and nap.

Rick exchanged his boxers for a swimsuit at headed out onto the back deck. Kristen was enticingly splayed out on a lounge, her wet skin shining in the sun. Her eyes were shaded by sunglasses, so Rick could not tell if she watched him as he walked out.

His trim, firm body was in excellent shape for a man past his 45th year, with a light sprinkling of hair across his chest, disappearing down the center of his stomach into his swim trunks. Kristen was watching him and licked her lips as he dove into the water, beginning a series of laps in the pool. His strong body cut through the water effortlessly and the girl quietly appraising him was aroused by the sight of this man upon whom she'd had a crush for so long.

Kristen had been torn about whether to continue her friendship with Michelle after realizing her friend was screwing her step-father. It seemed kind of gross at first, but after some consideration, actually had Kristen more interested in Rick than ever. She could certainly understand her friend's attraction to him and couldn't blame her for something she was dying to do herself.

Rick came out of the water, giving Kristen a turn to watch him as the water ran off his body in rivulets, accentuating the taught muscles and tanned skin.

"You are beginning to burn, Kristen," Rick told her. "Did you put on sun screen this morning?"

"Oops, no," the pretty teen replied, sitting up and reaching for the sunscreen on the table beside her lounge chair. As Rick stood and watched her, she began to smooth the lotion into her supple arms and legs. His gaze became heated as she rubbed the lotion into her shoulders, chest and along the edges of the bikini cups barely covering her nipples, which were hard and easily seen through the white top.

Keenly aware of his intense watchfulness, Kristen began to seductively spread lotion on her upper thighs, slowing rubbing along the edges of the almost translucent bikini bottoms nearest her pussy lips.

Rick didn't know how much longer he could just watch and not touch this sexy little minx. She knew what she was doing to him, as the hardness of his cock clearly became visible in his swimsuit. He could clearly see the outline of her pretty, puffy pussy lips through the white bathing suit bottoms and he was aching to fuck her.

"Do you need help sunscreening your back?" he asked her with more composure than he felt and a little guilt at the cheesy offer.

"Oh yes please!" Kristen eagerly replied, sitting up and scooting to the edge of the lounge to give him room to sit on it behind her.

Rick sat down behind her with his legs going around her and over the front edge of the lounge chair. After warming the lotion in his hands, he began rubbing it into Kristen's soft skin, starting with her shoulders. As he rubbed, she let sexy little moans escape her lips and pressed her hips back to make contact with the hardness she felt between his thighs. Reaching back behind her head, she untied her bikini top.

"Wouldn't want tan lines," she purred as she removed the top.

"Of course not," Rick agreed and let his hands wander over her chest, moving lower to the swelling mounds of her breasts.

"These are gorgeous," he told her as he he began to spread the lotion in circular motions over her breasts. Going slowly to ensure she really wanted this, he waited for her permission to go further.

Looking back over her shoulder and into his eyes, Kristen said, "And that feels so good. I've been wanting you to touch me for a long time...please don't stop. My pussy is so wet from having you this close."

Permission clearly granted, he thought to himself and let himself thoroughly enjoy the feel of her huge natural tits in his hands. Squeezing their roundness and fingering her nipples had him on the edge of exploding as she kept grinding her hips back into him.

Adding more lotion to his hands, Rick began to spread it over her taught stomach, inching ever lower toward the top edge of her bathing suit bottom. Not wanting to make his move too fast, he traced her pussy lips lightly through her suit. She moaned and squirmed in response, clearly eager for him.

"Yes, that's a good girl," he praised her, dipping his hand into her bathing suit bottoms, finding her slick, shaved and ready. He traced his fingers along her lips, finding her swollen clit and lightly circling it over and over.

"So wet and ready, baby," he murmured in her ear as he continued to stroke her with one hand and fondle her breast with her other. "I'm gonna lay down, stand up for me, he commanded."

Doing as she was told, Kristen stood beside the lounge chair, in just her bikini bottoms now, as he stretched out and his long, hard cock became even more obvious in his tented swim trunks.

"Now be a good girl and remove my swim suit," he instructed her.

Hesitating for only a second, Kristen then ran her fingers inside the waistband of Rick's swimsuit and began to gently tug it down. The elastic waist got stuck on his swollen cock head, so Kristen reached inside to encircle him with her hand and free it as she continue to slide his trunks down and he lifted his ass to aide in her endeavor.

Once she had them removed, she patiently stood next to him, awaiting his next directive. Without speaking, he reached out and traced her pussy through her bikini bottoms again.

"Mmmmm...such pretty, puffy pussy lips," he moaned. "Slide these off for me, princess," he told her.

Michelle had told her friend that her step-dad liked to be in control during sex and Kristen could see now what she meant. She was both excited and a little scared by this man. She had only fucked her high school boyfriend up to this point and was surprised by the feelings this full-grown, dominant man was stirring in her.

Sitting up a little on the lounge, Rick gestured for Kristen to sit astride his thighs. Once she was seated, he took her hand and put sun lotion in it. She sensed what he wanted and began to stroke him, gently at first and then picking up a little speed. His cock seemed to grow impossibly harder and larger with her stroking as she began to grind her pussy on his thigh in her arousal.

Rick smiled at this. "You like that, baby?" He stated more than asked. "Pleasure that little pussy while you stroke me," he told her as he watched her big, firm tits sway with the motion of her hand on him.

No longer able to wait, he took her by the hips and positioned her pussy over his shaft and began to gently nudge his cock head up against her tight little hole. Mewling and writhing above him, Kristen pushed down against his throbbing dick, trying to get the head to pop inside her. When it finally did, she cried out with the pleasure of it.

"Oh, yeah," he whispered, "Rock that sweet little cunt down on me," Rick demanded. "Let me feel how hot and wet you are, my little kitten."

Doing as he demanded she began riding his cock up and down until she was fully seated. "Ahhhh," she cried out, never this full before. "It hurts a little," she admitted.

"That's because you've never had a real man's cock before, baby. Don't stop, make daddy feel good," he told her.

Leaning forward so her huge tits rested near his face, Kristen began to ride in earnest. Palming and squeezing her round, firm breasts, he enjoyed the incredible sensations of her tight cunt riding him.

Pushing her to sit up, he reached between her legs and rubber her clit as she rode him. "I want you to cum for me, princess," he told her as he rubbed and circled her sensitive nub.

It took some time, but finally she threw her head back and cried out as she rode him hard into her orgasm. Feeling her tight little pussy clenching around him, he could feel himself getting closer to the edge.

"Don't stop, kitty," he commanded as he thrust up into her harder until he lost himself and sprayed deep inside her.

Laying on his chest to recover, he stroked her back and whispered sweetly to her that he was proud of how well she took him and he looked forward to more time with her. Gently rolling her over and placing her on the lounge, Rick stood to go inside to clean up.

As he walked inside, he saw his step-daughter Michelle standing at the kitchen window with her hand in her panties looking out to where he'd been with her friend. She had been watching them and touching herself, he mused. Coming up behind her, he encircled her waist and whispered in her ear, "Did that turn you on, baby girl? Daddy's got some for you too. Now get upstairs," he commanded and swatted her cute, firm bottom.

"Yes, Daddy," he answered sweetly and, like a good girl, did as she was told.

To be continued...