Seduced by Amanda Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Let's go back and lie over there,' she said. She released her pert young body from my grasp and swam over to the edge of the pool, then climbed out onto the bank. I watched her from behind as her tight ass and long athletic legs moved up to the grassy patch we had used before. She lay down there on her front. I followed quickly but stopped next to her, looking down at her fine young body.

'Where do you want me now?' I asked.

Without looking up, she replied, 'Inside me of course!' She spread her legs slightly and I could see her pussy lips in between her buttocks. She reached down with one hand and slid her middle finger into her pussy, exposing the pink wetness to me. I was rock hard now. She hadn't mentioned safe sex but she clearly wanted me and I couldn't wait to discuss it: I just wanted my cock in that fine young pussy now! 'Just don't come inside me,' she added. Ah, I thought. Okay. That may be a challenge. But I prided myself on my powers of control and was not going to resist the chance to be inside her.

I knelt down between her parted legs and bent low to kiss her buttocks. I could smell her pussy from there and my cock was throbbing in anticipation. 'Just take me,' she commanded. And who was I to refuse? So I clasped my hands down against her inner thighs and spread her a little more, positioning my cock in front of the pink wetness. Then my tip was against her, sensing the soft wetness as she parted wider. She was so horny I didn't even need to use my fingers to guide myself in, the head of my cock just found its way into her, easily. I heard her gasp as I went in a little deeper. I felt an overwhelming urge to just plunge it all the way in and let myself come: hard, deep inside. But instead I began slowly to thrust, each time a little deeper. She was so wet I just slid into her softness. I felt her inner muscles grip against me and my cock throbbed in response. It wouldn't take much to make me come now. But I held it, easing myself in and out, thrusting soft and hard, filling her with my hardness and occasionally giving a harder pump which made her gasp again.

'Stop,' she said. I panicked for a second, but she continued, 'I want you in my mouth.' And so I pulled out. My cock held itself horizontal, fully swollen and covered by her juices. I stayed in the kneeling position as she wriggled herself free from beneath me. She told me to lie down, so I did and my cock fell naturally onto my lower stomach, still hard, still throbbing. Amanda crawled towards me, her long blonde hair loose around her smiling face, her small breasts hanging pertly below her, nipples erect, as she approached. My cock twitched again as her lips approached it.

First she lapped a few times at the end, with the tip of her tongue, as if to try the taste. She must have had a good taste of her own juices as well as my pre-cum, but she seemed to relish it. And moments later she took hold of the hardness in her slim fingers and fed it into her mouth, her soft pink lips spreading to receive it, clamping around the shaft until she had half of it in her mouth. She began to lick and suck, making me throb harder. I didn't know whether she wanted me to come in her mouth but if she didn't give any instruction soon she wouldn't have a choice!

She cupped my balls in one hand and took my cock all the way to the back of her throat, closing her mouth around it, tighter until it felt engorged. I was close now, throbbing hard. She must have felt it, but didn't release me and only sucked and licked more. I felt myself reach the point of no return as my cock swelled and throbbed even more. And as I looked down at her sweet young face I saw her doe eyes looking up at me: she must know I was about to explode; she was willing it. And then I couldn't hold back! With a final throb I felt the first spurt come out, deep in her throat. She slid her head back slightly but kept me in her mouth as I spurted again. And again. I emptied myself into her as her soft lips still gripped around the head of my cock, so as not to let a drop out. I saw her begin to swallow: her mouth must be full of cum by now. Then she released me from her lips and used her tongue to lap up the last few drops as they oozed out. Then she let go of me, and swallowed the rest. I lay back and sighed.

'That's better,' she said. 'I was hungry and I needed some protein!' she grinned wickedly and I laughed. She went on, 'But now it's your turn to do the hard work. You can't just come in my mouth and lie there. I need to come too!'

'My pleasure,' I replied. We swapped positions: she lay on her back on the grass, looking up at the swaying trees and blue sky. I kneeled astride her, admiring the fine young nude body below me, more beautiful in my view than anything else nature had to offer. Her nipples were semi-erect and her pussy seemed swollen. I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. I could smell myself on her, the musky aroma from my cock and the mouthful of fresh semen I had given her. My cock started twitching again.

Next I gently kissed her breasts, soft small kisses around her nipples, punctuated by licks from my darting tongue that made her gasp and quickly made them hard. I took each nipple softly in my mouth, sucking slightly as she moaned gently. Then I kissed her firm flat tummy, soft little kisses in a downward spiral towards her core. As I reached her bikini area she spread her legs slightly and I moved aside to position myself above her eager pussy. I could smell her sex and see her glistening wetness in the centre of the hairless pussy area. I knew she just wanted to feel my tongue there. And I wouldn't disappoint her.

The first touch was with the tip of my tongue, straight down between her pussy lips, into the warm wetness. She tasted delicious, and I quickly went down on her for more, licking and lapping, flicking the tip of my tongue over her swelling clit, the little white button in at the top of her pink wetness. I flicked from side to side, stimulating it more. I heard her moan and her body arched upward towards my face.

Suddenly I buried my face into her and thrust my tongue fully inside, slurping her juices as they began to seep out. Her body trembled slightly and I went back to licking her clit, sensing she was getting close. Her lips were swollen, the inner pinkness shining wet, her clit was erect. I licked some more, then edged a finger inside her. She seemed to love that: I heard a moan and felt another flood of wetness. I lapped up some more and pushed my finger in deeper, playing around inside, hoping I found her sweet spot, all the while flicking my tongue across her clit. Then she moaned louder and I sensed her first wave as her orgasm came, her body arching up again as juices squirted out. My fingertip and tongue kept on, driving her to the edge and her moans grew louder as her climax came. I licked as much as I could as her juices kept pouring out. I tenderly licked her swollen clit and smothered her pussy with my mouth, drinking her soft honey juices until she gave a final gasp and lay still.

'Mmm,' she purred. 'That's why I prefer older men.'

Amanda had seduced me and used me. I was delighted to please her. So began our affair.

She gave me her number and promised she would meet me again soon. 'And next time I'll bring my best friend, Astrid. She's gonna want that cock in her mouth and your tongue on her pussy too.'

'It's a deal,' I said.

And sure enough we all met again a few days later...

12